• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeWLWuT

Dostedt
So we don't have a name for this ship yet? That's okay. It's still too soon.

I don't care about the ship's name, tbh, but I can tell if one has lackluster.

KalosShipping can be reserved to the game's protags. You heard it somewhere, go with it.

Sephora

yes I'm back
I'm new here, can I join too? I've been reading this thread right from the beginning, but it was not until now that I got my account.

When it comes to naming this shipping, has anyone suggested HandkerchiefShipping yet? We've seen those pictures with Ash using a handkerchief for Serena's injured knee and Serena handing one to Ash (twice). It seems like handkerchief plays an important role in Ash and Serena's relationship. So, it would be a good name for this pairing imo. :)

Welcome, dear! :)
It's nice that you came up with a name for the ship, but apparently people want to wait before it is named.
I heard KalosShipping might be taken for the two main protags in the games, so I guess we have to wait a bit so we know what names are available.
So anyway, we should be getting info about the second episode soon. We are almost there! :)

ThatOneQuilava

I'm new here, can I join too? I've been reading this thread right from the beginning, but it was not until now that I got my account.

When it comes to naming this shipping, has anyone suggested HandkerchiefShipping yet? We've seen those pictures with Ash using a handkerchief for Serena's injured knee and Serena handing one to Ash (twice). It seems like handkerchief plays an important role in Ash and Serena's relationship. So, it would be a good name for this pairing imo. :)

No.

Leave and never come back, heathen!

Just kidding! You're more than welcome to join in on the discussion. Besides, it's not like we can stop you.

Anyway... Tomorrow guys! First two episodes air tomorrow! Who's excited? Je sais que je le suis! En tout cas, j'espère que quelque chose arrive entre nos deux amoureux potentiels durant ces deux épisodes... Je serai extrêmement déçu si ce ne serait pas le cas...

[spoiler="Translation, for those who don't speak French'] "I know I am! I hope something happens between our two potential lovers during these two episodes... I'll be extremely disappointed if it's not the case...[/spoiler]

Sorry, I find that speaking French, what with the whole Kalos region being based off of France, is only fitting.

Yay for being French Canadian! Anyway, what do you guys think? Let's get a discussion going.

;156;

Last edited:

Slala

Welcome, dear! :)
It's nice that you came up with a name for the ship, but apparently people want to wait before it is named.
I heard KalosShipping might be taken for the two main protags in the games, so I guess we have to wait a bit so we know what names are available.
So anyway, we should be getting info about the second episode soon. We are almost there! :)

Thanks! Waiting is a good idea. If I remember right, a poll for this shipping's name will be held at Bulbapedia's official shipping site sometime after the first episodes. It's better to wait until that. :)

No.

Leave and never come back, heathen!

Just kidding! You're more than welcome to join in on the discussion. Besides, it's not like we can stop you.

Anyway... Tomorrow guys! First two episodes air tomorrow! Who's excited? Je sais que je le suis! En tout cas, j'espère que quelque chose arrive entre nos deux amoureux potentiels durant ces deux épisodes... Je serai extrémement déçu si ce ne serait pas le cas...

[spoiler="Translation, for those who don't speak French'] "I know I am! I hope something happens between our two potential lovers during these two episodes... I'll be disappointed if it's not the case...[/spoiler]

Sorry, I find that speaking French, what with the whole Kalos region being based off of France, is only fitting.

Yay for being French Canadian! Anyway, what do you guys think? Let's get a discussion going.

;156;

Ok then, bye! Jk. ;D

Yeah, hopefully we get to see something interesting between those two tomorrow. I'm relieved that the episodes air at 7 p.m. in Japan (here where I live it's 1 p.m. then) and not in the morning like Pokemon GetTV, now I don't have to stay up so late (not that I had to). Though this is not the case with everyone. :/

skybattler262

You've asked for it!
What would be the very first thing you do once more hints came out between the two?
Sit back, relax, and watch how contagious Italians are the fandom reaction to this!
I truly hope the Japanese fandom would look like this guy over here when more hints come out...
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...animation_by_awesome_burger_eater-d5i2jba.gif
Please don't confuse the best lovers in the world (rumored to be Italians) and the most romantic people in the world (French), because you could be romantic at the same time not be lovers!
And please don't be offended by stereotype jokes I'm throwing in at times...

Last edited:

Sephora

yes I'm back
Can I join?I really like this ship because since they've known each other when they were kids,this might become a real relationship.

Of course you can join! No need to ask :)

I am glad that everyone is hyped about how they knew each other when they were younger and everything, but just remember that it hasn't been revealed that they are childhood friends. it could've just been a one time thing when Serena was injured and Satoshi helped her and it left a big impression on her.
Whether or not they are childhood friends is irrelevant though. They met when they were younger and that's good enough for me!

ScizorSN

Yo, hopes it's alright if I join

Truth be told I've stuck with this thread for awhile now and it's astonishing how much this pairing has exploded in the last month or 2, course with all this info we've been getting I'm not surprised at all, truly I hope nothing but good things to come from this pairing, and even if it may turn out like the previous ones before it, I can certainly say its left quite the impact on the community anyway, and for that I'm smiling

Good Morning from Japan everyone.
And welcome to SatoSere thread to all the new people.
I don't think anyone has right to tell you guys that you can't join, so don't worry about asking haha.

11 more hours to go. XD

Last edited:

HernanBesaRP

Kalos Champion
Hey everyone! Well I'm new here in Serebii but when I saw this post it was stuck in my head for a while, after all the hints are indeed interesting and I felt it would be cool to join too :D So can I be a part of this awesome thread? Thanks a lot!

Greetings from Chile!

Last edited:

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Hey everyone! Well I'm new here in Serebii but when I saw this post it was stuck in my head for a while, after all the hints are indeed interesting and I felt it would be cool to join too :D So can I be a part of this awesome thread? Thanks a lot!

Greetings from Chile!

Yah you can join!You don't need to ask.Greetings from B.C.,Canada,the only province to have volcanoes....

I welcome our new member to our little community, hope more come kn the following months.

Anyway, can anyone see Serena dragging Ash to meet Diantha?

ThatOneQuilava

Yah you can join!You don't need to ask.Greetings from B.C.,Canada,the only province to have volcanoes....

Bro, you're from B.C? I'm in Ontario. Canada, eh?!

Could I? I mean, that's even considering that Serena know the freakin'
CHAMPION OF KALOS
(If you're playing the new games, don't click on the spoiler tab). Not to mention that she's a celebrity.

If she did, however, and found out about Ash's extremely competitive nature, yeah, I could probably see it happening eventually.

;156;

ScizorSN

I'm from Florida so. . . . . . . . . . . . . .yeah

I thinking about the episode order, and I imagine Serena won't meet up with Ash and co. till ep 4 or 5 so there's probably gonna be a small wait, still I think that's just gonna make the big meet up all the sweater

Iris meme

skybattler262

At what time in Japan would they show the anime special?
As of this post, it's 11:00 am in GM +8, only an hour behind Japan which is GM +9

skybattler262

What's the timezone there so I could compute?

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
hey guys, if you wanna discuss time zones and such do it via VMs or PMs. stay on topic.
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.