• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

torterra_4_the_win

Ya want some?
Speaking about the upcoming episodes. What would you say, if the group splited for some reason: Ash, Jessie (Serena), Clemont, Meowth (Bonnie) and James (Ash), Serena, Bonnie, Wobbuffet (Clemont).

I wonder how Serena would react seeing her beloved one acting off and Ash seeing Serena acting strange as well.

Serena would probably do a Brock, where she knows something's not right, like when he knows it's not really Nurse Joy, "That's weird, I normally freak out when I see Nurse Joy."
Serena would probably go, "Ash seems to be acting strange, not like his usual self."

Brandon00151

Translated Lyrics of "Peace Smile"

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/songs/viewsong/640

We will shine even brighter tomorrow
We believe in the peace-peacsmile!
The glittering future is now
Everything is ready!

Even if today is not a special day
You are constantly on my mind
Where are you? What are you doing?
I want to meet you right now

Hey, no matter how long we've been apart
Our hearts will always be connected

There are times when I get disheartened and want to cry
But I am positive courage is the key to getting stronger
Things won't always work out but we shouldn't just look sad;
Let's overcome our problems together!

Let's dream even bigger than before
Let's make a big peace-peacsmile!
It is now, it is now!

We'll hold hands tightly;
Make a cheerful peace-peacsmile!
I'm so happy I'm not alone!
I love your kind smile
Let's return to your place!
:eek:

[IMG200]http://i.imgur.com/Qbmowq6.png[/IMG200]

Last edited:

Graham Aker

Everything is ready!

It is now, it is now!

I love your kind smile

Yeah, those probably don't have anything to do with Amourshipping. I don't think the endings ever correlate to any ship in general.

Nan da to!? (What the h**l!?). It's my idea or the lyrics are somewhat a reminder of Serena's special feelings?? Whatever, we'd better not to jump to conclussions very quickly. The lyrics will mean something different than the zany shippy idea we'd have.

zhixun

Yeah, those probably don't have anything to do with Amourshipping. I don't think the endings ever correlate to any ship in general.

If there is nothing to do with the shipping, then why do they add those lyrics? It is heavily related to shipping in my opinion.

you can hear pikachu in the song so the animation probably is just pikachu and not ash and serena. but yeah, the lyrics do sound waaay more shippy than teh last ending theme so maybe it'll be some kind of small reference to the ship. does anyone know when the new ending song going to come into place?

XY029, this week during the 1 hour special.

zhixun

you can hear pikachu in the song so the animation probably is just pikachu and not ash and serena. but yeah, the lyrics do sound waaay more shippy than teh last ending theme so maybe it'll be some kind of small reference to the ship. does anyone know when the new ending song going to come into place?

Yes I agree that this ending is much more on Pikachu than the shipping. I mean they should not make the lyrics which is quite heavily related to shipping if the ending is going to be Pikachu focused.

Brandon00151

X Strait Y Scenery is nothing more than Pikachu playing around in Ash's Pokedex and Serena's DS like device but It has her and Ash's hats on a blanket so who knows what will happen.

X Strait Y Scenery is nothing more than Pikachu playing around in Ash's Pokedex and Serena's DS like device but It has her and Ash's hats on a blanket so who knows what will happen.

That's her guide, not her map.

ThatGuyWithCommonSense

What common sense?
Lol. Weren't you the one who said if they fought, Serena would burst in tears and run away?

He clearly did say that... a lot.

Serena, while she may be a bit passive, has been showing that she knows Ash has faults and while she may get a bit annoyed by them, I don't think she will actually bicker unless he started it and she gets offended and whatnot. For what it's worth, their could be a bicker episode, but Ash will be the one causing it. Didn't he cause the argument between May in "The Bicker, The Better"? It could be a repeat where he loses patience with Serena. On what? I don't know as that's something for the writers to decide.

NPT

Just a member

Everything is ready!

It is now, it is now!

I love your kind smile

Nice lyrics, I'm already getting Amourshippy vibes from them. Let's wait 'till the new ending comes into place.

Last edited:

Brandon00151

He clearly did say that... a lot.

Serena, while she may be a bit passive, has been showing that she knows Ash has faults and while she may get a bit annoyed by them, I don't think she will actually bicker unless he started it and she gets offended and whatnot. For what it's worth, their could be a bicker episode, but Ash will be the one causing it. Didn't he cause the argument between May in "The Bicker, The Better"? It could be a repeat where he loses patience with Serena. On what? I don't know as that's something for the writers to decide.
I believe every female traveling companion of Ash's has had a "The Bicker, The Better" type episode. Will Serena have one as well? We can only wait and find out.

zhixun

I believe every female traveling companion of Ash's has had a "The Bicker, The Better" type episode. Will Serena have one as well? We can only wait and find out.

Sorry for my bad English. What do you mean by the bicker the better? I think Serena is quite different from every former female companion.

Sorry for my bad English. What do you mean by the bicker the better? I think Serena is quite different from every former female companion.

A episode in AG, but I really don't need another bicker episode, Misty was bad enough, May I can understand, Dawn's brought them closer as a team, and Iris and Ash's, debatable.

zhixun

A episode in AG, but I really don't need another bicker episode, Misty was bad enough, May I can understand, Dawn's brought them closer as a team, and Iris and Ash's, debatable.

Thank you for providing that because I never watch dubbed episodes. I think Serena at most will be a little sassy on Satoshi but not as much as what in the episodes.

dhruva3010

Everything is ready!

It is now, it is now!

I love your kind smile

[IMdG200]http://i.imgur.com/Qbmowq6.png[/IMG200]

This line made me understand that it is more about ash and serena. <3

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The new Ending song just doesn't sound very AmourShippy to me, even with translated lyrics. The context is unknown, but given Pikachu's constant chattering in said song, I doubt it's meant to focus on Ash and Serena anyway. The animation will likely have a Pikachu theme instead imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.