• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

--VIRGO--

They said she was from Asame Town not Masara town. She's from Kalos people, like all her bios state. It would have been nice for er to come from Pallet though. :p

Edit: Beaten

Hey. Can you tell me which episode confirms that. That shouldn't be possible. But I don't recall any word about her living all the time in Kalos. Maybe she used to live in Kanto.

Teebu

Is she blushing because of the photo or because she is caught looking at it though? either way it's pretty cute.

Ohohoho, things are getting pretty interesting. Mega Bursyamo vs Lucario.

Hmm, yeah it's nice to see that photo shows Satoshi and Serena was next to each other while the other three, Citron,Eureka and Koruni are closer to each other.

I wonder if Sana would be given a different role or will they be sticking with her personality like in the game. Hmm, something tells me it's a different Sana. It's also interesting that they have the Kanto starters, very very interesting!

sage striaton

wishfulshipper4ever
You mean this?
[IMG139]https://z-n.ak.fbcdn.net/z-1-scontent-b.xx/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10372061_842235879138079_8225003586911732944_n.jpg[/IMG139]

Also, Holy crap, the trio:
[IMG139]https://z-n.ak.fbcdn.net/z-1-scontent-b.xx/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/q71/s480x480/10391055_493809140718659_2873254763493154562_n.jpg[/IMG139]

I wonder why she is blushing......But we know are going to know!
Shauna in the new opening???? Oh gosh.
In the ending i see Ash and serena run together.....https://24.media.tumblr.com/7bba8225f9ec1c80d7581a79d7604f6a/tumblr_n6c29tATjs1s3at53o1_500.jpg

p96822

Evolve me please
Here is a scene with Serena and the picture

Ash: Serena why are you looking at that picture for so look much into it.

Serena turn turn with a blush on her face. "It nothing to worry about"

Ash tilt his head in confusion

Serena sighed

BlueDragonfangirl

Darn was hoping that part about her living in Kanto is true, oh well should have known better..

So Shauna really will be appearing in the Anime, it'd be cool if she had a crush on Ash too like from the games :D

SoarStaraptor

So were there any hints in today's episodes? I believe no one really apprised yet.

Graham Aker

So were there any hints in today's episodes? I believe no one really apprised yet.

No, unless you count Serena pulling Ash back to prevent him from doing something stupid as a hint. I didn't really think there'd be any either, it's good we have a break given we got some in XY21, 25, and 26 (and perhaps would have gotten some in XY 24 as well..).

--VIRGO--

Can someone explain me the part about Serena's living in Kanto. I'll be grateful. About Shauna. Is it confirmed her apperance in anime?

Last edited:

Graham Aker

I know one. But I don't know if I can put this.

Can someone explain me the part about Serena's living in Kanto. I'll be grateful. About Shauna. Is it confirmed her apperance in anime?

She doesn't live an Kanto, people just heard it wrong. Shauna is confirmed to appear (if the OP is any indication), so there's a chance for fun interactions between her, Serena, and Ash. Maybe she'll push Serena maybe not. We'll see.

PokeHero96

Anyways, Thanks for the preview, I wonder why Serena was blushing, maybe someone called from behind her asking what's she's looking at, or maybe Serena said something while looking at the photo, and herd someone call from behind her asking what she said ?? anything could happen aha!

By the way, did anybody see the scene with Serena looking shocked and Ash pulling an awkward smile, maybe someone says something to them, making them acted shocked or awkward ?? humm, I can't wait to see :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.