• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have it that Sana flirts with Citron instead of Satoshi, TBH. :p

PS: To the person who gave me neg rep (not that it matters much). I've been asking for links here before lol.

PokeHero96

Yep! I think it's highly likely Shauna will have an interest in Ash, judging by her in the games. So I wonder if Shauna and Serena will then be rivals, both in Pokemon and for Ash..

I don't know, I haven't seen the episode, but judging by the pictures, Ash and Shauna seemed to get along well, I think she will develop feelings for Ash. And if she's traveling with the group for a while, well, it should be interesting how they will play this, no doubt.

I don't know, I haven't seen the episode, but judging by the pictures, Ash and Shauna seemed to get along well, I think she will develop feelings for Ash. And if she's traveling with the group for a while, well, it should be interesting how they will play this, no doubt.

I believe you were referring to Koruni the gym leader. He/She was referring to Sana/Shauna, one of your friends in the game.

[IMG139]https://z-n.ak.fbcdn.net/z-1-scontent-b.xx/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/q71/s480x480/10391055_493809140718659_2873254763493154562_n.jpg[/IMG139]
^This Sana

sage striaton

wishfulshipper4ever
I want the link of ending and opening!
Ehe anyway i was thinking about the new character in the xy group,korrina.
.......it s true this girl open a new shipping for ash but i feel how amourshipping is going to grow with this gym leader.For example in the trailer when Serena is blushing,in her photo there is her with ash and to other part korrina clemont and bonnie......clemont x korrina?

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
[IMG300]http://37.media.tumblr.com/71123f951e5bcbbcc42948cfe5bb710f/tumblr_n6c7gnmhPO1tuk4kyo1_r1_1280.png[/IMG300]

I drew more thing.
Edit- Yes~ The more, the merrier Asuna~
Oh, and here's the link or something http://hoodiedbunny.tumblr.com/image/87198357801

I've missed so much here. But on topic this is very good! Love the way they're both happy and laughing.

PokeHero96

I believe you were referring to Koruni the gym leader. He/She was referring to Sana/Shauna, one of your friends in the game.

[IMG139]https://z-n.ak.fbcdn.net/z-1-scontent-b.xx/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/q71/s480x480/10391055_493809140718659_2873254763493154562_n.jpg[/IMG139]
^This Sana

Oh sorry aha! I got the names mixed up.

Um, anyway, the opening was cool, although it didn't have any sound witch was annoying, but this scene when Serena pushes Ash's back, and Ash is looking at her smiling, I know Bonnie grabs his hand, but I still think this is cute aha!

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 15.06.27.jpg
Sorry it's not that big, is someone can get a bigger image is might help, but until then, this will have to do :p

Last edited:

Um, anyway, the preview was cute, although it didn't had any sound witch was annoying, but this scene when Serena pushes Ash's back, and Ash is looking at her smiling, I know Bonnie grabs his hand, but I still think this is cute aha!

View attachment 12670
Sorry it's not that big, is someone can get a bigger image is might help, but until then, this will have to do :p

They look like a happy family.

Coockie

Please can anyone send me the linke for the episodes. I can't find them anywhere :/

zhixun

Now we have two consecutive episode such that Serena did not give any significant hint to the crush. I wonder this will continue until Corni's arc has finished. May be another one just at the gym battle with Corni as she did in the Shoyo gym against Zaukro.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Please can anyone send me the linke for the episodes. I can't find them anywhere :/

Sorry pal, but posting links to episodes is against the rules.

Anyway, now that we know that Shauna is going to appear at some point, how do you think she will affect Ash and Serena?

sage striaton

wishfulshipper4ever

Um, anyway, the opening was cool, although it didn't have any sound witch was annoying, but this scene when Serena pushes Ash's back, and Ash is looking at her smiling, I know Bonnie grabs his hand, but I still think this is cute aha!

View attachment 12670

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/xy/029/524.jpg this belong to this episode.
It s a hint for me because Serena grab ash to save him.

--VIRGO--

About Serena being from Pallet Town.

Did you guys mean that scene, when Jenny interrogates Ash, Serena and Bonnie? What I've heard (despite I don't know japanese) Jenny asked her, is she from Vaniville Town (Asame Town, which sounds simillar to Masara Town [Pallet Town]).

BTW. It's to bad, that TR didn't use Wobbuffet to pretend Clemont :p

Last edited:

zhixun

About Serena being from Pallet Town.

Did you guys mean that scene, when Jenny interrogates Ash, Serena and Bonnie? What I've heard (despite I don't know japanese) Jenny asked her, is she from Vaniville Town (Asame Town, which sounds simillar to Masara Town [Pallet Town]).

BTW. It's to bad, that TR didn't use Wobbuffet to pretend Clemont :p

I think someone has already confirmed that Serena is from Asame Town instead of Masara Town. These two names are similar and therefore I thought she is also from Masara Town because the streaming was not smooth when I watched it. I am not too bothered about where Serena comes from as this does not contribute too much to the shipping.

I agree that Sonans should nise Citron, although this looks awkward but it is better than Bakeccha for Dedenne in my opinion. Too bad for him just being a background character of this episode.

We get two episodes and yet neither of them contains any single hint. Not that I'm complaining about it or anything. :/

The new OP is so awesome though. As for the ED, it was fine I guess (I still prefer the first one).

XY029 isn't that great for me TBH but XY030 was awesome as hell. That part where Koruni blushed while Serena smiled at what Satoshi said, hmm would have been better if she was the one who blushed, haha.

Though my only complain in XY030 is that Satoshi needs to scan Lucario as if it was his 1st time seeing one. He would have known Lucario better. I mean yeah sure it's for the audience to know but they could have had Serena do that. Also, Satoshi's aura wasn't even mentioned, kinda disappointing for me. I hope it gets brought up in this mini-arc.

ashsfuture

Just watched both episodes, awesome in the way that Korrina's Lucario battles really looking forward to the mega evolution's Arc make a big impact on Pokemon battles. Now as for the opening total remix of the first theme volt best opening for Pokemon XY or any other pokemon saga so far. Knowing that Shauna gonna appear in the anime, she could show interest in Ash maybe for a brief moment(like some said she does for the male player in the game). Also in the preview for episode 31 we see Serena looking at a picture of the group and she's blushing noted: Korrina, Clement, Bonnie, and Lucario are in the background and she and Ash are standing next to one another, its kinda hard to see,but it seems like Bonnie and Clement are a little confused why Serena is standing so close to Ash.(I think they"ll do a close up of the picture so we"ll get a better look)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.