• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhixun

I think she actually is closer to Ash than Clemont in the picture, but either way we'll find out for sure tomorrow so I'm not inclined to turn this into a massive debate.

Also from the picture Citron, Eureka and Corni smile are similar. Therefore I think the group is split into two parts. One pair is Satoshi/ Serena and the other pair is Corni/ Citron in my opinion.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
It could just be that she's happy to have an actual keepsake that depicts her and Ash (and the others), since she returned the handkerchief a while back. She has something related to Ash in some way that she can keep with her again.

Sephora

yes I'm back
What do you think it is? I'm curious, I haven't heard your opinion on it.

I honestly have no idea lol. I think it is AmourShipping related, but I have no clue what the context could be. The previews can, unfortunately, be misleading so it could be something else entirely.

ANLProbe

She's closer to Ash by a tad bit, but I don't think it makes a difference to be honest. I don't think Serena is blushing at their proximity, but rather something else.

It doesn't matter whether she's closer with Clemont or not since blushing over a picture is most likely due to her feelings with Ash.

Sephora

yes I'm back
Also from the picture Citron, Eureka and Corni smile are similar. Therefore I think the group is split into two parts. One pair is Satoshi/ Serena and the other pair is Corni/ Citron in my opinion.

Yeah, the difference in the way they are smiling are interesting to note. While I don't think it means anything per se, I still find it cute nevertheless.
All the blonds are grinning lol

It doesn't matter whether she's closer with Clemont or not since blushing over a picture is most likely due to her feelings with Ash.

Which is exactly what I said! :p

Amourhsipping related part 1: She's blushing and happy because she and Satoshi have the same smile while the blonde trio are different.

Amourshipping related part 2: She's blushing and happy because she and Satoshi are much closer to each other in the picture.

Non-amourshipping related: She's blushing and happy because the group finally had a group photo that she can keep so that when they all part ways, at least that photo would remind her of their journey together. Serena's blush doesn't only depict her crush for Satoshi, it could also mean that she's very happy, excited, shy, surprised, ETC.

Sephora

yes I'm back
Amourhsipping related part 1: She's blushing and happy because she and Satoshi have the same smile while the blonde trio are different.

Amourshipping related part 2: She's blushing and happy because she and Satoshi are much closer to each other in the picture.

Non-amourshipping related: She's blushing and happy because the group finally had a group photo that she can keep so that when they all part ways, at least that photo would remind her of their journey together. Serena's blush doesn't only depict her crush for Satoshi, it could also mean that she's very happy, excited, shy, surprised, ETC.

Or, my opinion.
Amourshipping related part 3: She's simply blushing because she was caught gawking at Ash in the picture (by Korrina?). That's why she's looking over her shoulder and blushing. Maybe.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Well, we'll finally know the truth tomorrow.

I'm more inclined toward the scenario where Serena is taken by surprise, judging by how she started blushing just when she was turning around.

--VIRGO--

As nice as that sounds, why would Ash go back to Hoenn? He already defeated the gym leaders, frontier brains, and participated in the league...

And why not. During AG series Ash went back to Kanto. Gym leaders and league were already challenged. And suprise. We had a Battle Frontier.
After the Kalos league Ash can learn (I hope from May) that there is some kind of competition in Hoenn that Ash may like (something a'la Battle Frontier 2.0) which didn't exist during his journey through Hoenn

Graham Aker

Or, my opinion.
Amourshipping related part 3: She's simply blushing because she was caught gawking at Ash in the picture (by Korrina?). That's why she's looking over her shoulder and blushing. Maybe.

Maybe she thinks Ash looks handsome in the picture, maybe she thinks Clemont's awkwardness is cute, maybe Bonnie looks cute (lol). Maybe we are overthinking this too.

I'm leaning toward. maybe Korrina makes a comment how they look like two different couples. I mean she looks at Ash all the time and doesn't gawk at him. Which is why, I'm still thinking it''s how they are paired off.

Last edited:

Sephora

yes I'm back
And why not. During AG series Ash went back to Kanto. Gym leaders and league were already challenged. And suprise. We had a Battle Frontier.
After the Kalos league Ash can learn (I hope from May) that there is some kind of competition in Hoenn that Ash may like (something a'la Battle Frontier 2.0) which didn't exist during his journey through Hoenn

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE for him to visit the Hoenn region again (seriously, there's nothing I want more). I just don't want to get my hopes up if he does not, so I am questioning all the possibilities against it.

I'm leaning toward. maybe Korrina makes a comment how they look like two different couples. I mean she looks at Ash all the time and doesn't gawk at him. Which is why, I'm still thinking it''s how they are paired off.

Perhaps. Most of Serena's blushing is Ash related after all (minus the Diantha fangirling).

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
She's simply blushing because she was caught gawking at Ash in the picture (by Korrina?). That's why she's looking over her shoulder and blushing. Maybe.

It's possible given Serena's history, but honestly, I stopped obsessing over her blushing at the photo ages ago. That scene just seems so minor and it might not even amount to much in my opinion. I'd want more solid AmourShipping hints anyway.

zhixun

I don't understand that text but if what you said is true, then maybe Serena is shocked in that scene because Korrina challenges her to a battle? Although I'd imagine a scene of it would've been in the trailer if they did actually battle

That is not going to happen in my opinion. I guess Corni just spotted on something unusual between Satoshi and Serena. Then Serena get shocked because of that.

Graham Aker

I don't understand that text but if what you said is true, then maybe Serena is shocked in that scene because Korrina challenges her to a battle? Although I'd imagine a scene of it would've been in the trailer if they did actually battle

She's just talking about the battle between Blaziken and Lucario, but then mentions to watch out for something going on between Korrina and Serena. She, naturally, doesn't specify what.

torterra_4_the_win

Ya want some?
Although I still hope the two scenes are Amour related, I just thought of another scenario for the photo scene, which will be at the end of the episode, with the photo being taken about 3/4 of the way through. Serena is blushing because she's going to give the photo to Korrina at the end of her arc, as a memento of their journey, and then she quickly hides it when Korrina asks her what she has. I've noticed that she occasionally blushes when she is generous to someone.

Something between Korrina and Serena? One thing comes to mind, probably shouldn't say it. Maybe it's another love rival scenario, but one, Korrina seems like a dense character, and two, we don't need another, it'll just get repetitive.

pkmmkp

She's just talking about the battle between Blaziken and Lucario, but then mentions to watch out for something going on between Korrina and Serena. She, naturally, doesn't specify what.

That's interesting... if what you said is true, I think there are 3 main possibilities:
1) They create a bond between each other
2) They create a conflict between them
3) Korrina finds out something about serena (probably amourshipping related)

Status
Not open for further replies.