• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
You realize love can't be forced like that. It needs to happen naturaly, a natural trigger, you can't just say, "I love this girl" out of the blue without Ash finally realzing feelings he never had before, becuase all he would feel is lust and lust is bad

It can happen in any way then, I don't mind how, it should just happen though. :p I only said milk because food and drinks make him calm. It wasn't even an example lol.

I do wonder though... If Ash did have feelings for Serena because he's so dense, how would he figure it out?

It can happen in any way then, I don't mind how, it should just happen though. :p I only said milk because food and drinks make him calm. It wasn't even an example lol.

I do wonder though... If Ash did have feelings for Serena because he's so dense, how would he figure it out?

Then lust is all people are going to make with them and the over exaggering you and some are doing in other threads isn't helping making people like the ship. It can't just happen out of no where, just because you want it to.

NPT

Just a member
It wasn't bossy, more like dark humor because you don't want to know what she meant by it.

Dark humor or whatever, I don't want Serena to act like that. I can't imagine Serena doing something like that for making him listen to her, that sounds awful to me.

Dark humor or whatever, I don't want Serena to act like that. I can't imagine Serena doing something like that for making him listen to her, that sounds awful to me.

People won't like her if she too nice or prefect, but anything that sets her apart from how Misty treated Ash is all I want. At least I didn't say she'll do dirty things to him.

Last edited:

ThatOneQuilava

Yo everyone, mind if i join in on the conversation?

Go for it. We can't stop you, after all. Welcome to the most explosive thread to ever grace the Serebii Shipping community :p

Anyway... Guys... Thursday is 3 days away... Who's excited? What do you think will happen, if anything happens?

;156;

--EDIT--

First post on page 70 :D

Graham Aker

What do you think will happen, if anything happens?

Nothing much. We'll probably just see Serena leave home, and say something along the lines of "I'm ready..let's go get my first Pokemon! I can't wait to see him again either!", then she leaves. That'll probably be the last we see of her, until next week when we get the scene of her in the lab with Sycamore.

Ash and Serena won't meet until around episode 5. Serena is trying to catch up to Ash atm.

pokemaster442

いくZ!
Nothing much. We'll probably just see Serena leave home, and say something along the lines of "I'm ready..let's go get my first Pokemon! I can't wait to see him again either!", then she leaves. That'll probably be the last we see of her, until next week when we get the scene of her in the lab with Sycamore.

Ash and Serena won't meet until around episode 5. Serena is trying to catch up to Ash atm.

True, i do hope though that they show more history between the two, and maybe more focus on serena this episode. I wish the pokemon company would make a few double episodes to speed things up and get to alot of the main points. this season might be going on for some time, i hope. :)

Navin

MALDREAD
People won't like her if she too nice or prefect, but anything that sets her apart from how Misty treated Ash is all I want. At least I didn't say she'll do dirty things to him.

I thought Misty treated Ash just fine. I didn't mind they bickered frequently. It was entertaining too.

I think she'll be some mix of Dawn and Misty.

I thought Misty treated Ash just fine. I didn't mind they bickered frequently. It was entertaining too.

I'm taking more of exaggeration most people make of thier relationship that if you look up the right writer, it's just 'Sexual Tension' between him and her and Misty bringing up the past best left forgotten.

Not sure what you meant by that, but it's cool.

Not to me. I might be a adult writer, but the day I make a character do the vertical worm again or just have characters act the way they were a long time ago (long story, I was young), I rather be push into pool of Bug Pokemon... full evoleved Bug Pokemon.

Back on toopic, just speading the time fixing up my Ash/Serena story, since until my usual info updates with all of the Kalos Pokemon stuff, I can't do much without it.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
There should be a Team Rocket episode where Jessebelle returns to marry James in one of his estates in Kalos, she prepares a wedding and everything. Meanwhile Ash and co are trying to stop it but when Ash takes the wedding ring, in a panic, he places it onto Serena's finger while the guy declares them as married lol.

I'm going to keep hoping for it or for at least some sort of wedding episode. Until it happens... It's possible. :|

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!

Why do you think she'll be a mix of Dawn and Misty? Serena is not going to have a temper at all. Her interactions with Ash seem to be shyness.

Aegiscalibur

Add Witty Title Here
First post on the forums. I just had to register to take part in this phenomenon.

I am probably not as emotionally invested as some people here, but I fully support this. Out of curiosity, if nothing else. It is a great opportunity to shake up the status quo.

Like people have said, if Ash remains completely oblivious even after all this, then he is doomed to go on without romance forever. Not that there is anything particularly wrong with a life without romance, but it would be such an anticlimax at this point. Still, it would be best to handle its development gradually and naturally. This is probably the best chance you will ever get, Ash. Don't waste it.

Btw, this thread alone makes it worthwhile. Easily one of the most interesting reads on the forum. Keep up the effort.

Sephora

yes I'm back
Why do you think she'll be a mix of Dawn and Misty? Serena is not going to have a temper at all. Her interactions with Ash seem to be shyness.

I agree with this. Serena does not seem to have a temper at all. Just because she was sassy to her mother, does not mean she'll be a tsundere character on the show. In fact, I think she will be shy and sweet.

First post on the forums. I just had to register to take part in this phenomenon.

I am probably not as emotionally invested as some people here, but I fully support this. Out of curiosity, if nothing else. It is a great opportunity to shake up the status quo.

Like people have said, if Ash remains completely oblivious even after all this, then he is doomed to go on without romance forever. Not that there is anything particularly wrong with a life without romance, but it would be such an anticlimax at this point. Still, it would be best to handle its development gradually and naturally. This is probably the best chance you will ever get, Ash. Don't waste it.

Btw, this thread alone makes it worthwhile. Easily one of the most interesting reads on the forum. Keep up the effort.

Welcome :) And yeah, this thread gets more interesting with every page haha!

XY Rules

Pokemon Master

l Well, not to sound mean but she did hit him with a log and a pokeball and who knows what else. Plus I don't think she'll be a mix of anybody. So far she seems pretty orginal to me. I mean I know I get a little sassy with my parents when they make me do something I don't wanna do.

ThatOneQuilava

I agree. She seems like a pretty original character to me as well. I just hope it stays that way.

Welcome to the thread. The more the merrier, I never say! I agree. If there was ever a time where Ash would debut his love life, now would be the opportune time to do so. I mean, with all the hints so far, it's now or never, Ashy-boy...

On a completely unrelated note, I found out today that I won the Governor General's Award for Academic Excellence. I'm pretty dang happy at the moment.

;156;

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I'm sorry, but this is absolutely ridiculous. There is no conspiracy against Ash x Serena from the PokeShippers and this supposed fear of a war between the two groups that you have is ironic given that you're one of the first to even bring this up. I ship Ash x Misty myself and Ash x Serena doesn't threaten me in the slightest; I even support the pairing casually (I'm a multi-shipper). Ships are created all the time and there's no reason for anyone to be legitimately upset over character pairings. So I'd be more concerned with Ash x Serena than be worried about what a few of us in the PokeShipping thread are talking about (here's a hint, we're discussing Ash x Misty in there without being paranoid about other ships).
It is very true that shippers from all communities are coming together for this pairing. Hell, I even changed my signature and title from AdvanceShipper to MultiShipper because of this. But, we should remember that very few NegaiShippers have come to support this ship. I would expect some backlash from the NegaiShipping community, at least early on. Anyone else remember the Pearl vs Negai conflict at the start of Best Wishes?
CMDShift4 yeah, Serena's conversation with her mon was hillarious.
Serena's mom: Come here something unbelievable is happening
Serena: Yeah? Well something unbelievable happened to my face
lol
Yeah, that was pretty good. I'm hoping that Serena has a fair amount of semi-tomboyish elements in her character, but snarkyness would be a nice change. I just hope she isn't super girly and fashion obsessed, like Dawn. I never liked Dawn that much, between her ego and what I mentioned above. Actually, I read some PearlShipping fanfiction before watching Diamond and Pearl, and all I can say is that if the show's writers (I think this is TCPi, correct me if I'm wrong) really had a missed opportunity. Also, I HATED Dawn's voice.
We seem to thinking about this romance one dimensionally, what if ash had a female rival who also had a crush on ash?.. It would make the show much more exciting :p
Now, that would be interesting. I hope it happens, just because it would broaden the viewer base of the anime. Black and White got teenagers into Pokemon again, but Best Wishes was just as childish as ever. It looks like a good time to kind of "mature" the anime a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.