• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
I can already imagine the ending of XY.. Ash and the gang arrive at Serena's mother's house and they stay the night before Ash has to return back to kanto the next morning. Serena is heavily depressed because she has yet to tell ash how she feels about him. Serena's mother notices immediately that Serena has feelings for ash, by the way she looks at him. So she teases Serena about wanting a boyfriend at the dinner table which causes Serena to get upset. Then Serena's mother asks ash does he have any feelings for anyone? but! before he answers Serena just tells Ash not to and runs away into her room upset. Serena's mother insists Ash should be the one to comfort her, despite him insisting she should do it.

Ash asks Serena why she stormed out and she starts getting angry saying words like "You don't understand, You never will!" Then she calms down and tells a story about how she has had feelings for this 1 person her entire life, but she's afraid of telling him, thinking it will ruin everything. Ash then grabs her by the hand and said you shouldn't hide your feelings. That person deserves to know how you feel. "Little does he know, Serena has feelings towards him."

Serena stares blankly into Ash's eyes, and then says "meeting you was harder then anything i have ever done before, because i know I'll have to say goodbye to you one day." she thanks Ash and walks away. As the gang goes to sleep, Bonnie decides to sneak into Serena's room while Serena was preparing a speech to confess her feelings towards Ash, and when the name Ash drops, Bonnie says i knew it!!! Serena notices immediately and asks her to be quiet.. Bonnie asks why did you keep this til the final minute? Serena is unsure why she left it so late. They end up spending the night talking about how romantic would it be if Ash stayed for you and Serena starts blushing a little. After a while they all go to sleep.

The next morning arrives and Ash is about to depart and so the gang start all saying their goodbyes. Bonnie nudges Serena and says she has something really special to say for you. Ash asks Serena what is it? Serena starts getting all nervous and before words come out of her mouth, she starts having this massive flashback on her journey with Ash.. She starts tearing up and says to Ash, thank you for everything. The memories you and i had will always be in my heart for ever and i couldn't imagine another day without you. So this is why i have to say this.. Then before the words come out, team rocket arrives and steals Ash's pikachu, which causes a battle. After the battle Ash realizes he late for his plane and asks Serena what was it and she becomes still.. Then just yells, go! just go! Bonnie and Clemont get into the car with Ash and then suddenly Serena insists she has to leave. She explains that she has to see the professor and ask something about her fenniken. So she runs away immediately.. Clemont looks speechless, while Bonnie looks annoyed.

As they are rushing towards the airport, Ash turns around and says he is still worried about Serena and wished she was here for this final goodbye. Bonnie interrupts Ash and says she couldn't, she cares about you too much to see you leave. Ash understands, so he says his goodbye. As Ash is about to board the plane he hears Serena yelling his name. Ash then suddenly turns around but is warned this is the final boarding for kanto. Serena then yells these words, "Ash!" "Stay!" "I have something to say to you!" He charges down the stairs and as they both stare into each others eyes, she said about last night? When you said if i have feelings for someone, i should tell them, right? Ash then tells Serena he remembers telling her about that. Serena then says, well.. About that person.. It's you.. She then kisses Ash on the cheek and runs away. Ash looks at Bonnie and Clemont and he see's his plane is about to leave. Wondering what he would do, he ask's Bonnie and Clemont for advice. Bonnie then stomps him on the foot and says, go after her! it took a lot for her to say that to you! Ash then runs after Serena and he see's her leaving the airport. He grabs her by the arm and turns her around and says, "It was me all along?" "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Serena then says she was afraid. Afraid of what you would think and afraid of what would happen to our friendship. Ash then tells her, you shouldn't ever be afraid to do anything in your life. And then they look into each others eyes and kiss..

The end!

Last edited:
i can already imagine the ending of xy.. Ash and the gang arrives at serena's mother's house and they stay the night before ash has to return back to kanto the next morning. Serena is heavily depressed because she has yet to tell ash how she feels about him. Serena's mother notices immediately that serena has feelings for ash, by the way she looks at him. So she teases serena about wanting a boyfriend at the dinner table which causes serena to get upset. Then serena's mother asks ash does he have any feelings for anyone, but! Before he answers serena just tells ash not to and runs away into her room upset. Serena's mother insists ash should be the one to comfort her, despite him insisting she should do it.

Ash asks serena why she stormed out and she starts getting angry saying words like "you don't understand, you never will!" then she calms down and tells a story about how she has had feelings for this 1 person her entire life, but she's afraid off telling him, thinking it will ruin everything, ash grabs her by the hand and said you shouldn't hide your feelings. That person deserves to know how you feel. "little does he know, serena has feelings towards him."

serena stares blankly into ash's eyes, and then says "meeting you was harder then anything i have ever done before, because i know i'll have to say goodbye to you one day." she thanks ash and walks away. As the gang goes to sleep, bonnie sneaks into serena's room while serena was preparing a speech to confess her feelings towards ash, and when the name ash drops, bonnie says i knew it!!! Serena notices immediately and asks her to be quiet.. Bonnie asks why did you keep this til the final minute? Serena is unsure why she left it so late. They end up spending the night talking about how romantic would it be if ash stayed for you and serena starts blushing a little. After a while they all go to sleep.

The next morning arrives and ash is about to depart and so the gang start all saying goodbye. Bonnie nudges serena and says she has something really special to say for you, and ash asks serena what it is? Serena get's all nervous and there is this massive flashback on her journey with ash.. She starts tearing up and says to ash, thank you for everything. The memories you and i had will always be in my heart for ever and i couldn't imagine another day without you, so this is why i have to say this.. Then team rocket comes and steals ash's pikachu and after the whole battle is over, ash realizes he late for his plane and asks serena what was it and she becomes still.. Then just yells, go! Just go! Bonnie and clemont get into the car with ash and serena insists she has to leave, she has to see the professor and ask something about her fenniken. She hugs ash and runs away.. Bonnie and clemont look speachless..

As they are rushing towards the airport, ash turns around still worried about serena and wishing she was here, but bonnie says she couldn't.. She cares about you too much to see you leave. Ash understands, so he says his goodbye. As ash is about to board the plane he hears serena yelling his name... He turns around but is warned this is the final boarding for kanto, serena keeps yelling ash! Stay!!! I have something to say to you. He charges down the stairs and as they both stare into each other, she said about last night? When you said, if i have feelings for someone? I should tell them, right? He says yes.. Than serena says, well.. That person.. It's you.. She then kisses ash on the cheek and runs away... Ash looks at bonnie and clemont and he see's his plane is about to board, wondering what he would do, he ask's bonnie and clemont, and bonnie stomps him on the foot and says, go after her! It took alot for her to say that to you! Ash then runs after serena and he see's her leaving the airport. He grabs her arm and turns her around and says.. It was me all along? Why didn't you tell me sooner? Serena said she was afraid. Afraid of what you would think and afraid of what would happen to our friendship. Ash says you shouldn't ever be afraid to do anything in your life. And then they look into each others eyes and kiss..

The end!

im crying so hard

torterra_4_the_win

Ya want some?
I can already imagine the ending of XY.. Ash and the gang arrives at Serena's mother's house and they stay the night before Ash has to return back to kanto the next morning. Serena is heavily depressed because she has yet to tell ash how she feels about him. Serena's mother notices immediately that Serena has feelings for ash, by the way she looks at him. So she teases Serena about wanting a boyfriend at the dinner table which causes Serena to get upset. Then Serena's mother asks ash does he have any feelings for anyone? but! before he answers Serena just tells Ash not to and runs away into her room upset. Serena's mother insists Ash should be the one to comfort her, despite him insisting she should do it.

Ash asks Serena why she stormed out and she starts getting angry saying words like "You don't understand, You never will!" Then she calms down and tells a story about how she has had feelings for this 1 person her entire life, but she's afraid of telling him, thinking it will ruin everything. Ash then grabs her by the hand and said you shouldn't hide your feelings. That person deserves to know how you feel. "Little does he know, Serena has feelings towards him."

Serena stares blankly into Ash's eyes, and then says "meeting you was harder then anything i have ever done before, because i know I'll have to say goodbye to you one day." she thanks Ash and walks away. As the gang goes to sleep, Bonnie decides to sneak into Serena's room while Serena was preparing a speech to confess her feelings towards Ash, and when the name Ash drops, Bonnie says i knew it!!! Serena notices immediately and asks her to be quiet.. Bonnie asks why did you keep this til the final minute? Serena is unsure why she left it so late. They end up spending the night talking about how romantic would it be if Ash stayed for you and Serena starts blushing a little. After a while they all go to sleep.

The next morning arrives and Ash is about to depart and so the gang start all saying their goodbyes. Bonnie nudges Serena and says she has something really special to say for you. Ash asks Serena what is it? Serena starts getting all nervous and before words come out of her mouth, she starts having this massive flashback on her journey with Ash.. She starts tearing up and says to Ash, thank you for everything. The memories you and i had will always be in my heart for ever and i couldn't imagine another day without you. So this is why i have to say this.. Then before the words come out, team rocket arrives and steals Ash's pikachu, which causes a battle. After the battle Ash realizes he late for his plane and asks Serena what was it and she becomes still.. Then just yells, go! just go! Bonnie and Clemont get into the car with Ash and then suddenly Serena insists she has to leave. She explains that she has to see the professor and ask something about her fenniken. So she runs away immediately.. Clemont looks speechless, while Bonnie looks annoyed.

As they are rushing towards the airport, Ash turns around and says he is still worried about Serena and wished she was here for this final goodbye. Bonnie interrupts Ash and says she couldn't, she cares about you too much to see you leave. Ash understands, so he says his goodbye. As Ash is about to board the plane he hears Serena yelling his name. Ash then suddenly turns around but is warned this is the final boarding for kanto. Serena then yells these words, "Ash!" "Stay!" "I have something to say to you!" He charges down the stairs and as they both stare into each others eyes, she said about last night? When you said if i have feelings for someone, i should tell them, right? Ash then tells Serena he remembers telling her about that. Serena then says, well.. About that person.. It's you.. She then kisses Ash on the cheek and runs away. Ash looks at Bonnie and Clemont and he see's his plane is about to leave. Wondering what he would do, he ask's Bonnie and Clemont for advice. Bonnie then stomps him on the foot and says, go after her! it took a lot for her to say that to you! Ash then runs after Serena and he see's her leaving the airport. He grabs her by the arm and turns her around and says, "It was me all along?" "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Serena said she was afraid. Afraid of what you would think and afraid of what would happen to our friendship. Ash then tells her, you shouldn't ever be afraid to do anything in your life. And then they look into each others eyes and kiss..

The end!

If that happened, I would literally cry with joy, and throw a massive parade for all Amourshipping Australians. Plus I would finally fully respect the writers of Pokemon and vow to never judge them again, because they always have something up there sleeve.

matthew11

8000 MMR
I can already imagine the ending of XY.. Ash and the gang arrive at Serena's mother's house and they stay the night before Ash has to return back to kanto the next morning. Serena is heavily depressed because she has yet to tell ash how she feels about him. Serena's mother notices immediately that Serena has feelings for ash, by the way she looks at him. So she teases Serena about wanting a boyfriend at the dinner table which causes Serena to get upset. Then Serena's mother asks ash does he have any feelings for anyone? but! before he answers Serena just tells Ash not to and runs away into her room upset. Serena's mother insists Ash should be the one to comfort her, despite him insisting she should do it.

As they are rushing towards the airport, Ash turns around and says he is still worried about Serena and wished she was here for this final goodbye. Bonnie interrupts Ash and says she couldn't, she cares about you too much to see you leave. Ash understands, so he says his goodbye. As Ash is about to board the plane he hears Serena yelling his name. Ash then suddenly turns around but is warned this is the final boarding for kanto. Serena then yells these words, "Ash!" "Stay!" "I have something to say to you!" He charges down the stairs and as they both stare into each others eyes, she said about last night? When you said if i have feelings for someone, i should tell them, right? Ash then tells Serena he remembers telling her about that. Serena then says, well.. About that person.. It's you.. She then kisses Ash on the cheek and runs away. Ash looks at Bonnie and Clemont and he see's his plane is about to leave. Wondering what he would do, he ask's Bonnie and Clemont for advice. Bonnie then stomps him on the foot and says, go after her! it took a lot for her to say that to you! Ash then runs after Serena and he see's her leaving the airport. He grabs her by the arm and turns her around and says, "It was me all along?" "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Serena then says she was afraid. Afraid of what you would think and afraid of what would happen to our friendship. Ash then tells her, you shouldn't ever be afraid to do anything in your life. And then they look into each others eyes and kiss..

The end!

Man I'm crying right now (sniff). Someone should write a fanfic about this.

This could possibly the final episode of XY if the writers go with it, but I doubt the kiss part.

And then there's a timeskip. It shows their 10 year old child starting his/her journey. But the goal is not to become a Pokemon Master, but to search for his/her father who disappeared for some reason. That would be an epic ending or sequel IMO.

AshSerena

The end!

wow this is soo good! i hoping this going to happen on last episode of XY but i know it is impossible.. its too serious i mean most viewer is still a kid, about those kiss and hug or something.when i watch the movie with my brother i saw most of the kids is around 3-10 years old.. but i still like this to happen :/, or probably at the end, serena might find her goal and for that she might travel more with ash, visiting more region, more people to meet and i dunno how they gonna end or remove serena from ash party

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady

The end!

I think I'm crying not because the story was so good, but because I know this probably won't happen :( I would love to see this happen though, definitely, it would be amazing
I'm imagining this all going on in my head, the looks on their faces, the reactions, everything, and the way you described it all really put everything together

5APHIRA

The end!

This sounds really good ending! I can definitely picture the scene where Serena's mom teases her about ash and would ask if ash has someone special in front of everyone :D However, I'd like to see a bit that typical denseness and following shyness from ash's side after Serena tells she has someone special in her heart. Later, when Serena confesses Ash would act like a gentleman and actually understand the whole thing. But yeah, chances to see this kind of ending to happen are very low. There's always hope though :)

zzz1000120

The end!

Wow that was beautiful

SimplyMatt

Ok at this point the writers have to know what everybody wants to happen, which would be Ash and Serena staying with each other together forever, so I think that maybe just maybe the writers might just grant everyone's wish and make that happen. :D

Midnight Reality

I don't think that's what everybody wants to happen, and I don't think the writers are considering that in the first place. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here - Ash and Serena marrying eachother and having kids is a pretty ludicrous idea in terms of plausibility.

Last edited:
I don't think that's what everybody wants to happen, and I don't think the writers are considering that in the first place. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here - Ash and Serena marrying eachother and having kids is a pretty ludicrous idea in terms of plausibility.

Yeah, Sato and Sere marrying and having kids would be a quite pretty idea... if Toshiki Inoue, Chiaki J. Konaka or Takao Koyama had written Pokemon XY concept series instead of more childish series writer Atsuhiro Tomioka. With one of those 3 in charge, we would have more intense and violent to the point of bloody battles, more heavy plotlines, real character development and the most important... trendy drama situations like love and suffering, love triangles and "earn your happy ending" scenes regarding amourshipping.

However the future wasn't still written, so, let's enjoy the ride in this bandwagon until it crashes.

tomyno

I read od main page that ninja riot proposes marilyn flame at the end of the movie. Does it predict proposal scene between our couple?

I read od main page that ninja riot proposes marilyn flame at the end of the movie. Does it predict proposal scene between our couple?

It would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too farfetched to say riot and marilyn's wedding is a foreshadowing for SatoSere's "good finale". However, the fact they have the final shinkas of Keromatsu and Fokko makes me uneasy of something.

So, I've discovered other things (in the Jap. version, not the main-character-personality-altered US thing) that, athough those aren't hints from Satoshi, there would be foreshadowing for something big. In XY series, Satoshi is more aware of romance (he discovered very quickly the reason Keromatsu was affected by Purumie's Nymphia attract move, he didn't need explanation about Yuriika's keepu gag in ep. 16, and the answer to Mirufii's question pretty much confirmed to me he's totally aware of romantic things in-text. And the scene he's watching Serena's praying at the end while the blonde siblings are sleeping put the final piece to the "dense shell destructor" device. Gosh dang it!! It seems this Satoshi is another guy, and not the typical dense boy we are used to watch. I only hope writers and producers don't screw this at the end.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

In my opinion, not really. But it at least shows that the writers aren't afraid of showcasing things related to marriage and real romantic relationships. Maybe they'll warm up to the idea later on, but right now I doubt that the writers plan for Ash to propose to Serena or vice versa. :c

Graham Aker

And the scene he's watching Serena's praying at the end while the blonde siblings are sleeping put the final piece to the "dense shell destructor" device. Gosh dang it!! It seems this Satoshi is another guy, and not the typical dense boy we are used to watch. I only hope writers and producers don't screw this at the end.

Really, that all depends on if there is an intentional connection between the scene Sushi described and the credits scene.

For a refresher, Sushi stated that while Ash was telling Diancie about shooting stars and wishes coming true/encouraging her...Serena could be seen looking at him from her tent (she was the only other one awake), with a loving gaze in her eyes. Then in the credits, she pointed out a shooting star and started to wish for whatever. Ash probably smiled at her because he recalled his conversation with Diancie.

LizardonX

Banned
It would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too farfetched to say riot and marilyn's wedding is a foreshadowing for SatoSere's "good finale". However, the fact they have the final shinkas of Keromatsu and Fokko makes me uneasy of something.

So, I've discovered other things (in the Jap. version, not the main-character-personality-altered US thing) that, athough those aren't hints from Satoshi, there would be foreshadowing for something big. In XY series, Satoshi is more aware of romance (he discovered very quickly the reason Keromatsu was affected by Purumie's Nymphia attract move, he didn't need explanation about Yuriika's keepu gag in ep. 16, and the answer to Mirufii's question pretty much confirmed to me he's totally aware of romantic things in-text. And the scene he's watching Serena's praying at the end while the blonde siblings are sleeping put the final piece to the "dense shell destructor" device. Gosh dang it!! It seems this Satoshi is another guy, and not the typical dense boy we are used to watch. I only hope writers and producers don't screw this at the end.

The age of consent for marriage in the pokeverse is 10. They could get hitched right now and the government will be legally obligated to accept their union.
Really, that all depends on if there is an intentional connection between the scene Sushi described and the credits scene.

For a refresher, Sushi stated that while Ash was telling Diancie about shooting stars and wishes coming true/encouraging her...Serena could be seen looking at him from her tent (she was the only other one awake), with a loving gaze in her eyes. Then in the credits, she pointed out a shooting star and started to wish for whatever. Ash probably smiled at her because he recalled his conversation with Diancie.

I thought someone said the movie had no hints?

Graham Aker

I thought someone said the movie had no hints?

The "hand-holding" thing is never a big deal, since Ash always does it. The only thing that probably stood out was the scene with Serena looking at Ash while he was with Diancie from her tent. I guess I'd have to see it for myself...but it's the only moment out of the ones mentioned that is probably hint worthy.

SimplyMatt

Do you guys think that the Pokemon X and Y writers would just write Serena off or will they keep her on the show. I can't decide for myself part of me is saying that realistically Serena and Ash in order to be serious with each other need to be older, but the other part of me is saying screw it and just be with the ONE girl that actually likes you and I think ash would be freaking stupid if he didn't take the opportunity. It would also be very cute if Ash were to go back to Kanto and he invited Serena to come with him and he gave her a tour of the entire Kanto region, that would be adorable! :D

sky7s46

The end!

Omg this had me crying a lot and if this becomes a legit ending (Which I doubt sadly) I will
Personally go nuts for Ash and Serena. Every other shipping that was paired with ash would go right
out the window and if the writers decided to do that I'll die happy

Status
Not open for further replies.