• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham Aker

There wasn't anything Amour worthy. It was pretty much just Ash battling, and Serena/Clemont/Bonnie commentating. I don't expect us to really get anything until her Poke Vision episode, since that's where the hints usually come from.

AshSerena

I watched the preview... M-Serena are angry with M-Ash?

Good episode, no hint but seeing serena on sky battle suit made my day :), i know she so pretty on every dress but this 1 counted too, anyway about next epi, m- serena angry on m- ash, can we consider this as opposite of real one? (Srry for bad english)

Graham Aker

This totally reminds me of the Edolas versions of Natsu and Lucy from Fairy Tail. I wonder if they'll have the same interactions. It would be funny to see M-Serena beating the living crap out of M-Satoshi. :p

IIRC Edolas Natsu was a wimp, and Lucy was loud, rude, and outspoken? If that's the case the same seems to apply here. It be interesting to see Serena boss around Ash, because it's alot different from the real world.

IIRC Edolas Natsu was a wimp, and Lucy was loud, rude, and outspoken? If that's the case the same seems to apply here. It be interesting to see Serena boss around Ash, because it's alot different from the real world.

Well,
Natsu Dragneel is much like Satoshi. Full of energy, not afraid of any challenges and yeah, dense. Natsu's weakness is his motion sickness. Any vehicle that he rides at makes him sick easily. In Edolas world, his counterpart version is Natsu Dragion. Unlike Dragneel, Dragion is quite wild when riding any vehicle (In fact he has his own Car) But outside of that car, he's a total wimp.
Lucy Heartfilia is quite girly much like Serena while her counterpart, Lucy Ashley is quite a barbaric girl and loves to beat the crap out of Natsu Dragion. But deep inside, Lucy Ashley has a crush on Natsu Dragion. As for Lucy Heartfillia? Natsu Dragneel seemed to care a lot for Lucy Heartfillia (Not to mention, he always wants to have Lucy tag along with him everytime he goes on a quest)

Anyway back to amour, if it's the same case then, this may lead us to some possible hints such as maybe M-Satoshi is the one who has a crush on M-Serena. Well, I still wouldn't put my hopes up but the next episode is worth the wait just to see how the two Mirror versions would interact.

Last edited:

arceus-95

No Pikachu in Mirror World (Team rocket have it?)
I think that M-Serena are angry with a confused Ash (Original)...

So... if Mirror-Ash doesn't feel anything for Mirror-Serena... could be:
a) Ash have a "special feeling" for Serena
b) Nothing... NO Amourshipping

Last edited:

torterra_4_the_win

Ya want some?
No Pikachu in Mirror World (Team rocket have it?)
I think that M-Serena are angry with a confused Ash (Original)...

So... if Mirror Ash doesn't feel anything for Mirror-Serena... could be:
a) Ash have a "special feeling" for Serena
b) Nothing... NO Amourshipping

Well I saw in a scan two Pikachus, so where is your source that says otherwise?

Anyway, I think Serena's sassy side will be the main characteristic while the kind person will be hidden. The opposite to her now. Could hold some Amourshipping hints, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'll just wait for the summer camp to start. And no hints today? Not surprised.

Hooray! Post number 400!

Graham Aker

I am talking about Mirror-Serena yelling Ash... He haven't Pikachu then is...
a) Original Ash very confused
b) Mirror-Ash with a Pikachu (Pokéball)

We actually don't know who she is yelling at. The previews can be deceiving. It probably is Ash (one of them I guess). It be an easy set up for her to be dominant given he's the timid one and she seems to be the stronger one.

zzz1000120

I have a feeling that the mirror-amourship is going to be a one-sided love-hate relationship and there won't be any significant hints from the normal amour.

ashsfuture

well from what I saw in the preview mirror Serena might be yelling at clement for rushing by them like that and I don't see mirror Ash during that scene just the original so Ash would most likely be very confused

Graham Aker

well from what I saw in the preview mirror Serena might be yelling at clement for rushing by them like that and I don't see mirror Ash during that scene just the original so Ash would most likely be very confused

Hence why I said, it's kinda hard to tell from previews. If you pause she looks fairly fine as he's passing by, and doesn't really look angry. It's probably an entirely different scene. But who knows, she probably yells at both of them (Mirror Ash, and Mirror Clemont). I can't really see her yelling at regular Ash.

Last edited:

That's what I first thought as well. She kinda looked like she was shouting at Citron for running past through them. But after rewatching the preview, she seemed to be looking down, which kinda implies that she's not looking at Citron's way but to Satoshi instead. Though, it seemed to looked more like those are two different scenes. Well those are just assumptions for now, it's not really clear who she's shouting at. It could be either Satoshi or Citron or even Eureka.

Graham Aker

It could be either Satoshi or Citron or even Eureka.

It can't be Eureka, she's standing behind her while she's looking down and yelling. But yeah, I'm leaning more towards Mirror Ash than Clemont. Not sure how running by them would cause her to have a fit. Unless she just get's frustrated at Ash's timidity, and Clemont show-boating lol. In all seriousness though, I can't really see any hints coming until the Serena vs Shauna episode.

Also, judging by the preview, it seems only Satoshi who's going to meet the Mirror versions (M-Satoshi grabbing Pikachu while Satoshi tries to save him but he was dragged along as well. I won't expect Serena meeting M-Serena and M-Satoshi). There's also the part where the trio (Serena, Citron and Eureka) are trying to reach out Satoshi's hand so the chances of any hints are quite low. The least that you can hope for is either: 1) M-Serena is dominant and more open to her feelings for M-Satoshi or 2) M-Satoshi is the one who has a crush on M-Serena. Would be a nice bonus if we see Satoshi reacting on how both M-Satoshi and M-Serena interact with one another and notice some spark between them. But nah, kinda less likely to happen. :p

Last edited:

5APHIRA

M-Satoshi is the one who has a crush on M-Serena.

This is only hint I can think of happening in this ep. But writers can ruin it easily. I mean, what if M-Satoshi has a crush on M-Serena but she makes it clear she's not interested? Wouldn't that mean....
So M-Serena should be as dense as real Satoshi and therefore can't read all the signs.
Btw, I loved Serena in today's episode! Go girl! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.