• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aipomadvanceshipper

Exactly what I was thinking.

Oh I see Thank you :)
I wonder how her not being from Kalos (Kanto most likely) would affect their relationship. Sweet, now I'm even more excited for the episodes to air!
And if this is true it makes sine how she met Ash, the rhydon
Is it strange that whenever I think of Serena and ash I think of tuxedo mask and sailor moon? Anyways Serena looks nice with her hair in a ponytail I wonder what's going to be her outfit for rhydon rider, i doubt she'll do it in a skirt?

Last edited:

tzhaa

Maybe as a change of pace they are trying to be a little more like the games this time around? If that's the case it could be big for Ash and Serena's relationship what with people saying about the whole crush on your rival stuff, since Ash is basically taking the place of the male character from said games.

And who knows, maybe they are both from Kanto. It would certainly explain how she knows him from so long ago.

BlueDragonfangirl

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
This is for those who had doubts about whether the blush was real or not in the picture. Here is a (somewhat) clear trailer where you can see it ^-^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEe57bbUADw

I saw a picture of Serena blushing is some trailer and I can't believe it was real. The video was rather fast I didn't see the blush scene..haha. That's rather interesting and I really want to know what their first interaction would be like. >.<

Do we have any banners yet?

I've seen some banner somewhere in tumblr. I know this isn't a banner, but I just want to share a simple icon I editted. :)
[IMG139]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/Ashist/ashserenaicon_zps09709e8b.png[/IMG139]

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Someone translated the magazine and it said she isn't originally from kalos

Here's where I got the translation.
http://flamemaster92.tumblr.com/post/63399220247/more-info-on-pokemon-x-and-y-anime-series
You know this magazine scan
http://i.imgur.com/xWWU41c.jpg

Yay for proof! I'm love that she isn't from Kalos originally. Makes things so much exciting.

Do you remember who that was? I remember sunnyshore saying that it mentioned she was training to be Rhyhorn racer, and that an event from the past inspired her or something. But I don't recall anyone mentioning that it said she wasn't originally from Kalos. Unless I'm blind (could be XP) I don't see the kanji for Kalos in there. :/

In the games the MC isn't originally from Kalos, but we'll see if it applies to the anime.

Really? So something similar to the game MC in R/S/E where the main protag moves from Johto to Hoenn. Too bad AG didn't take that onboard in the anime for May.

This ship gets more and more exciting as each day passes by. :D

Graham Aker

I'm more curious as to when Serena joins, I mean...we know she appears in one of the first two episodes, and in the third. But she doesn't seem to be in the fourth for w/e reason, then is seen in watching the gym battle in the 5th. Going by thr VA she definitely seems like a companion, so I'll guess she join in episode 5 or 6...which is the latest the main girl has ever joined Ash.

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm more curious as to when Serena joins, I mean...we know she appears in one of the first two episodes, and in the third. But she doesn't seem to be in the fourth for w/e reason, then is seen in watching the gym battle in the 5th. Going by thr VA she definitely seems like a companion, so I'll guess she join in episode 5 or 6...which is the latest the main girl has ever joined Ash.

New information on the VA list also lists her under companion, so yah shey'll join at some point. I'm happy it's confirmed that she will be a travel companion, leaves more room for hints. I like the idea of Serena's possible rival having feelings for Ash too, that'd make things funXD

We are supposed to be getting more information on Thursday and Monday, hopefully we get more on Serena :)

Sephora

yes I'm back

I am wondering that too. I wonder why she doesn`t join the first time? But I am just glad that she is a companion and not a rival or anything because that means there'll be more hints since she'll be present in every episode.

ThatOneQuilava

New information on the VA list also lists her under companion, so yah shey'll join at some point. I'm happy it's confirmed that she will be a travel companion, leaves more room for hints. I like the idea of Serena's possible rival having feelings for Ash too, that'd make things funXD

We are supposed to be getting more information on Thursday and Monday, hopefully we get more on Serena :)

Sorry for being completely clueless here, but where do you guys get all the info?

I wanna be part of the loop... Sniff :p

Thanks,

Quill ;156;

Sephora

yes I'm back
Sorry for being completely clueless here, but where do you guys get all the info?

I wanna be part of the loop... Sniff :p

Thanks,

Quill ;156;

Other forums, magazine scans, etc. Just anywhere really :p

So I heard we'll be getting more news on either Thursday or Monday regarding the anime. I am hoping they reveal more info on the mysterious Serena :p I just want to know how she and Ash met. So either one more day or 5 more days until new info. So excited! But once October 12 hits I know that time will fly like nothing thanks to the games ;)

BlueDragonfangirl

I think we all go to the spoilers section for that stuff, think Serena appears in episode two and meets Ash in episode three :(
I at least hope we get more scenes and information on her soon :)

Sephora

yes I'm back
I saw a picture of Serena blushing is some trailer and I can't believe it was real. The video was rather fast I didn't see the blush scene..haha. That's rather interesting and I really want to know what their first interaction would be like. >.<

Try this video then and put the quality to 720p (HQ). This is the best quality video I can find so you will see the blush for sure this time ^-^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwQXKAyGLcg

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome

A rival for Ash's affections, now it seems like the anime department is going all out with this series, who could it be I wonder, I am willing to bet that the rival will be Shauna, I wonder how Ash will take it? be as dense as always.
but we still have to wait for more information, it seems like we will have 2 major ships for Ash in this series along with 1 minor one.
I think we should be focusing on this one obviously, but Serena joining Ash, which I think will happen in episode 4. I still wonder about this rivalry, it should make for an interesting running gag and add some interesting moments between Ash and Serena, this new series and ship is looking pretty good so far.

Sephora

yes I'm back
A rival for Ash's affections, now it seems like the anime department is going all out with this series, who could it be I wonder, I am willing to bet that the rival will be Shauna, I wonder how Ash will take it? be as dense as always.
but we still have to wait for more information, it seems like we will have 2 major ships for Ash in this series along with 1 minor one.
I think we should be focusing on this one obviously, but Serena joining Ash, which I think will happen in episode 4. I still wonder about this rivalry, it should make for an interesting running gag and add some interesting moments between Ash and Serena, this new series and ship is looking pretty good so far.

I am confused? What 3 ships are you talking about? Obviously one of them is AshxSerena, but what are the other two? Keep in mind though, that a person was speculating about Shauna being a rival for Ash's affections, and she is not confirmed to even be in the anime let alone have a crush on Ash.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste

What are the 3 ships? Also what is this talk about Serena not being til episode 4 or something. I thought we have some footage for 1 and 2 seeing Serena with Clemont, Ash, and Bonnie looking for Feneekin and Chespin in the city?

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
the first and foremost is Ash and Serena. i still find that this one is going to receive the most focus and her having a rival would add some interest as well.
the second is the possible Ash and Shauna. since Shauna did become a rival in the game, and that there is a possibility that she might show up in the series, which would also fulfil my prediction I made about four months ago
the last which is a minor one, Ash and Bonnie, but that one shouldn't be too big in anyway.

but I guess the best thing we can do is wait and see what happens in the next month or so when it comes to the anime, who knows we might be in for a big surprise.

Navin

MALDREAD
the first and foremost is Ash and Serena. i still find that this one is going to receive the most focus and her having a rival would add some interest as well.
the second is the possible Ash and Shauna. since Shauna did become a rival in the game, and that there is a possibility that she might show up in the series, which would also fulfil my prediction I made about four months ago
the last which is a minor one, Ash and Bonnie, but that one shouldn't be too big in anyway.

but I guess the best thing we can do is wait and see what happens in the next month or so when it comes to the anime, who knows we might be in for a big surprise.

This is speculation right? Really hoping it happens though.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
There should be an episode where Ash and co are walking along to the next city and then, Team Rocket attacks earlier than usual and get blasted off. They land near a mansion which Jame's parents own and encounter Jessiebelle, who, by coincidence is staying there on vacation and due to James's numerous escapes, she now carries a wedding ring and other wedding stuff for preparation around. Or an entire wedding.

Anyway, I'm not going to say what happens after the rest of that but somehow Ash gets into a position where he needs to get rid of the wedding ring, freaks out and puts on Serena's finger. :p It can happen in a Team Rocket episode, I'm sure of it.

This shipping has tons of potential, I can come with lots of ideas for shipping episodes or hints... I really do hope they don't waste it. xD And come up with funny ones.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Hello! This is Katsu Koneko or the girl who roughly translated the, "I've decided... Just like that one time" line. hoooo, it's been a while since I logged onto Serebii.

I've come baring good news for all us Ash/Serena fans.

Road to Kalos just aired and I bring a translation!

[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/ccb2e9ec7ca680b8f966c73170d288b0/tumblr_mug7shREPw1s3at53o7_1280.jpg[/img139]
Serena: Satoshi.
Serena: Why don't you use this? -hands handkerchief-
Serena: ...Do you remember me?

Also the opening, I love it more than DA's already.

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

Is that what she really says? I was hoping some one would post the image, thank you so much. That looks like such a cute scene, I don't want to jinx the scene look at the way Serena is starring at Ash in that one scene :)

Status
Not open for further replies.