• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
Do you thin Ash and Serena will participate in some kind of tag battle tournament and if so, how can you see it strengthing their bond?

I would say at Shalour City, for the Mega Ring, two could be on offer and if Ash and Serena win the tournament they each get a Mega Ring, they would share something special between them and build on not only their bonds with their pokemon but with each other.
yeah that sounds pretty cool in my opinion.

CMDShift4

Anonymous
I was browsing aroung pixiv, then I saw these fanarts...

[spoil][img139]http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx345/cmdshift/38554454_zps3a59d9a4.gif[/img139][/spoil]

Since Serena will join the group after Satoshi's gym battle rematch next Thursday. Might as consider this as a welcome. For a second, I thought she was holding his left arm. Also did you guys notice how Satoshi and Serena are the only two people blushing in that fanart! That was neat! :D

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38554454

[spoil][img139]http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx345/cmdshift/38737643_zps1b2f2018.gif[/img139][/spoil]

I have no idea what Satoshi was wearing, but Serena's dress says it all.

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38737643

Feel free to give me a note if those have been posted before. I won't hesitate to delete my post

Last edited:

PokeHero96

I was browsing aroung pixiv, then I saw these fanarts...

[spoil][img139]http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx345/cmdshift/38554454_zps3a59d9a4.gif[/img139][/spoil]

Since Serena will join the group after Satoshi's gym battle rematch next Thursday. Might as consider this as a welcome. For a second, I thought she was holding his left arm.

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38554454

[spoil][img139]http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx345/cmdshift/38737643_zps1b2f2018.gif[/img139][/spoil]

I have no idea what Satoshi was wearing, but Serena's dress says it all.

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38737643

Feel free to give me a note if those have been posted before. I won't hesitate to delete my post

Wow these are really good :D! thanks for showing these :)

Trap0

Quick question for ya'll. Anyone else want to see Serena in her ponytail form like in the games? Do you think Ash would react to Serena dressed in "date" attire.

PokeHero96

Quick question for ya'll. Anyone else want to see Serena in her ponytail form like in the games? Do you think Ash would react to Serena dressed in "date" attire.

Dunno... look wide eyed with his mouth open ??

(whoever watched the BW series, every time a women came in, a lot of the time, Ash is staring wide eyed and mouth open, I don't know if any body noticed that who watched BW, but he was like a silent version of Brock)
So yeah, I say he does that expression.

PrinceGray

Anti-Hero of Serebii
Dunno... look wide eyed with his mouth open ??

(whoever watched the BW series, every time a women came in, a lot of the time, Ash is staring wide eyed and mouth open, I don't know if any body noticed that who watched BW, but he was like a silent version of Brock)
So yeah, I say he does that expression.

I never noticed that. Are you sure?

PokeHero96

I never noticed that. Are you sure?

I'm pretty sure (unless I just imagine) it's not very common he does that face, but in some episodes he does, an example, if you check out the new episode that just came out "Celebrating the Hero's Comet" Thats one of the episodes he does it in, let me try and find a picture hang on :)

EDIT - here

DP340.jpg
Thats genially the kind of face he pulls, and I know she has the same look on her, but you know haha! thats the face he pulls

(Sorry for being off topic)

Last edited:

richardtrainer

charizard trainer
I'm pretty sure (unless I just imagine) it's not very common he does that face, but in some episodes he does, an example, if you check out the new episode that just came out "Celebrating the Hero's Comet" Thats one of the episodes he does it in, let me try and find a picture hang on :)

EDIT - here

View attachment 10969
Thats genially the kind of face he pulls, and I know she has the same look on her, but you know haha! thats the face he pulls

ohhhh that face, yeah I saw him with that face before, even in the xy opening he does that face with all his companions, so I think that's just a surprise face, who knows.

also
yeah maybe Serena will change styles and attire like in games, that will be nice, and maybe ash blushes or something that will give a hint, or maybe Serena does that to impress ash, and ash barely notices it, that could be a gag too, lol

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed

EDIT - here

View attachment 10969

Haha, you're just full of fun facts and trivia, aren't you? :p

That's pretty cool I guess but like, does Ash ever make that face to his girl traveling companions or girls in general? If he only makes that face to older girls lol.

But yeah, I don't think that will effect Ash's reactions to Serena... I'd really like to see how Ash would react to a girl he liked who dressed up. I really wish he gets a crush on Serena sooner or latter, she does have the best chance at it.

PokéAnon

Do you thin Ash and Serena will participate in some kind of tag battle tournament and if so, how can you see it strengthing their bond?

I would say at Shalour City, for the Mega Ring, two could be on offer and if Ash and Serena win the tournament they each get a Mega Ring, they would share something special between them and build on not only their bonds with their pokemon but with each other.
yeah that sounds pretty cool in my opinion.

I would love to see something like that.

PokeHero96

Haha, you're just full of fun facts and trivia, aren't you? :p

That's pretty cool I guess but like, does Ash ever make that face to his girl traveling companions or girls in general? If he only makes that face to older girls lol.

But yeah, I don't think that will effect Ash's reactions to Serena... I'd really like to see how Ash would react to a girl he liked who dressed up. I really wish he gets a crush on Serena sooner or latter, she does have the best chance at it.

EDIT - I just looked up trivia, and I'd hate to agree but I guess I do sometimes xD (It does mean unimportant things/topics right ??)

And well I remember he dose that face to misty in "the ghost of Maidens Peek" but I honestly don't remember any other times with May and Dawn, OH WAIT!! He does to that face to Dawn one time, When she dresses as the princess (but I don't know if that's because she looked exactly the same as the princess, as Richardtrainer said, it could be a shocked face, so I don't know haha! And if I remember correctly, Brock dose the same face in that scene as well) and another time with Iris when she dresses up as a what ever it's called, to try and calm down, thunderous, landerous and the other one.

And I agree with you! I think Serena will be someone who likes dressing up, I could imagine her posing in front of Ash maybe ?? :)

What's that episode called where Misty dressed up? (Serious question)

Didn't Ash have a reaction to that?

Its in series one, episode 20
And that's the episode I was talking about :) Misty walks up to Ash, Ash dose the face, then Misty asks him to dance.

Anyway back on topic, I'm an so excited for the next episode, I can't stop wondering what Ash is going to say.

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Stay on topic, please.
I went ahead and changed the thread title name to Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion. Have fun!

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
IT'S ONLY SATURDAY AND THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

IM SURE ASH WONT REMEMBER HER BUT I SERIOUSLY WANT TO KNOW HIS ANSWER

kthxbai

PokeHero96

IT'S ONLY SATURDAY AND THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

IM SURE ASH WONT REMEMBER HER BUT I SERIOUSLY WANT TO KNOW HIS ANSWER

kthxbai

Okay first of, breath haha! Second of, SAME HERE!!
Truth is, it can go in so many ways it's pretty hard to predict, we're just going have to wait :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.