• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froakie64

Banned
@Graham Aker, that's what me and my friends are hoping. We don't want this to fall the same fate as ships before, so it's developing her character, fleshing her out as a gym battler and friendly rival or face Lugia's song.

That's our goal for AmourShipping.

Topic for the upcoming christmas holiday.

Ash takes Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie home to Kanto for X-mas fun with friends and family, what Christmas fun would the two have?

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Stay on topic, guys!

Graham Aker

Stay on topic, guys!

*scratches head*

Not to sound rude, but can you point me to where we were off-topic on this page? If you're talking about the Butterfree thing, then that was in relation to some people thinking that Ash could be a clone that Serena remembers. So I'm not seeing how that would be off-topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
*scratches head*

Not to sound rude, but can you point me to where we were off-topic on this page? If you're talking about the Butterfree thing, then that was in relation to some people thinking that Ash could be a clone that Serena remembers. So I'm not seeing how that would be off-topic.

Nah, don't worry about sounding rude. Anywhoo, all the posts that were off topic were deleted. There was a discussion about the Orange Islands and other things, which had no relation to Amourshipping.

Last edited:

richardtrainer

charizard trainer
Guys, I heard Serena was mentioned in Kanto episodes (between 20 and 45)
Has anybody found the episode?

hehe this is a funny coincidence, lol,
and yeah i heard that rumor too, no idea if its true or not, i doubt it but you never know. all i know is that the showed had plans for different character to show up but never did. ex the girl from the intro.
also Does any one of you think that Serena will catch a pokemon that ash already has? like the ones from kanto?

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
hehe this is a funny coincidence, lol,
and yeah i heard that rumor too, no idea if its true or not, i doubt it but you never know. all i know is that the showed had plans for different character to show up but never did. ex the girl from the intro.
also Does any one of you think that Serena will catch a pokemon that ash already has? like the ones from kanto?
From which intro?

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I'm pretty sure the conversation was in relation to how shipping died down after being relatively strong and how the same thing might possibly happen to Amourshipping (i.e Start off strong, then possibly die down.) I don't mean to come across rudely...I'm just trying to understand a bit. At least in this case. XD

Nah, I saw it. I understand where you're coming from, but in a lot of the posts there were no mention of Amourshipping, and that's why they were deleted. The posts were also reported numerous times -- I don't want you guys to feel like the mods are hounding your thread, because we aren't-- and usually when something like that pops up, the subject matter at hand is ignored and every thing just kind of makes a domino effect which leads to a hugeee off-topic fiasco. :p That's why we try to give you guys a reminder before it gets to that point.
And please, if you ever need anything explained -- don't hesitate to ask. I'd be more than happy to explain, and I'm sure the other moderators wouldn't mind, either. However, please do it in a PM so we don't have to make the thread go off topic. :)

Anywhoo, continue on. I just want to explain why I gave the warning to you guys.

Anyways, I watched the most recent episode, and I don't blame Serena for being so shy to see Ash again. It's been a long time, and I'm sure she's nervous for a plethora of reasons. She doesn't know how he'll react, she doesn't know if he'll remember her, and she doesn't really know how he is as a person. She hasn't seen him in a long time. I'm looking forward to next week's episode to see how this pans out. :)

Last edited:

Graham Aker

And please, if you ever need anything explained -- don't hesitate to ask. I'd be more than happy to explain, and I'm sure the other moderators wouldn't mind, either. However, please do it in a PM so we don't have to make the thread go off topic. :)

Lol, I deleted my post and sent a PM to you just as you posted this XD.

At any rate, the preview for Pokemon Smash (or w/e it's called now) showed absolutely nothing new lol. In fact most of the scenes they showed were from the last episode. But, I figured that would happen. I mean why show anything of the cliff-hanger they left off with? Since I'm guessing ALOT of people want to know his answer to her.

I wonder how much time will be devoted to the scene with them with all the other stuff going on this episode.

LizardonX

Banned
I think Serena should also buy a cheerleader outfit for her Ash. WIth her giving his pokemon support there's no way he can lose now.

After he wins they can plan a reward together.

richardtrainer

charizard trainer
From which intro?

i believe is from the very first opening where pikachu is running, but going back to topic we'll see if its true about serena being metioned between ep 20-45. but i really doubt it.
Also about next episode i wonder how long is gonna be the training, battle, and satosere moment... because i think a satosere moment will be in the very beginning and maybe in the end to prepare for the following episode. what do you guys think?

PokeHero96

All I know is if Ash says that he doesn't remember her, Serena is going to be pretty bummed out in that episode, witch is why I'm curious of how she will be through out the episode while Ash will probably be training ?? Maybe Bonnie will ask her why she's so down, and it all leads up to something, like Bonnie agreeing to help Serena get Ash's memory back.

Last edited:

richardtrainer

charizard trainer
All I know is if Ash says that he doesn't remember her, Serena is going to be pretty bummed out in that episode, witch is why I'm curious of how she will be through out the episode while Ash will probably be training ?? Maybe Bonnie will ask her why she's so down, and it all leads up to something, like Bonnie agreeing to help Serena get Ash's memory back.

yeah i agree with you but if we take a look at the preview for next episode where ash is smiling, confident? serena doesnt look sad, nor happy, she looks like she's surprise of what ash said...

CMDShift4

Anonymous
I was browsing aroung pixiv, then I saw these fanarts...

[spoil][img139]http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx345/cmdshift/38554454_zps3a59d9a4.gif[/img139][/spoil]

Since Serena will join the group after Satoshi's gym battle rematch next Thursday. Might as consider this as a welcome. For a second, I thought she was holding his left arm. Also did you guys notice how Satoshi and Serena are the only two people blushing in that fanart! That was neat! :D

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38554454

[spoil][img139]http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx345/cmdshift/38737643_zps1b2f2018.gif[/img139][/spoil]

I have no idea what Satoshi was wearing, but Serena's dress says it all.

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38737643

Feel free to give me a note if those have been posted before. I won't hesitate to delete my post

Wow these are really good :D! thanks for showing these :)

Thanks! I'm glad you appreciate it. I'm sure we're going to see a lot more very soon.

Serena's dress is a Western bride dress, but Ash's one is a traditional Japanese wedding costume.

Really? Wow. It's kind of wierd to see that the bride wears the Western setting while the bridegroom wears the Japanese setting. Maybe some couple did that in real life as well?

I am still hoping for cosplay type of episode where both Ash and Serena participates.

Last edited:

PokeHero96

yeah i agree with you but if we take a look at the preview for next episode where ash is smiling, confident? serena doesnt look sad, nor happy, she looks like she's surprise of what ash said...

You have a good point :) I just hope they have a good plan if Ash says no, I'm sure they will though :)

Thanks! I'm glad you appreciate it. I'm sure we're going to see a lot more very soon.

Really? Wow. It's kind of wierd to see that the bride wears the Western setting while the bridegroom wears the Japanese setting. Maybe some couple did that in real life as well?

I am still hoping for cosplay type of episode where both Ash and Serena participates.

I sure hope so :D and no prob :)

Last edited:

CMDShift4

Anonymous
And we also have a topic here. :) Ups to Froakie64!

Topic for the upcoming christmas holiday.

Ash takes Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie home to Kanto for X-mas fun with friends and family, what Christmas fun would the two have?

I'd say both Serena and Bonnie surely will help Delia prepare for the holiday. Maybe Ash and Clemont as well, but I can see (or want) Serena and Bonnie to interact more on Ash's mother. Delia spending time with Serena is what I'm sure you would really like to see especially if they're going to be talking about Ash. Let's not forget Clemont's invention for the holidays as well.

I'm not sure about "with friends" stuff you posted. Are you talking about Ash's past companions overall? Now that is some stuff to see! Imagine all the girl talks with all the female companions at that day.

terra1396

Hmm we have three different scenarios as far as im aware of, 1. Ash could remember her 2. He sorta remembers but not really, 3. typical Ash doesn't remember at all lol. Im sure 3 would suck to happen and 1 would be amazing, but im guessing 2 would be very nice since we would have Serena trying to make him remember so SatoSere would be in focus quite awhile don't you think?

PokeHero96

Bonnie plants a mistletoe, calls Ash and Serena *with an evil grin on her face* Ash and Serena walks under the mistletoe in front of Bonnie, Bonnie grins and looks up, causing Ash and Serena to look up, everybody then teases them to kiss and BOOM!
Bear in mind that all fanfic writing (lazy style)

SoarStaraptor

That would be a great scene to see! I just wish they didn't stop the pokemon holiday specials like from the OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.