• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love if Brock came back and filrted with Serena, and hopefully, Ash getting pissed off about it. With no one noticing.

Seriously, seriously, Serena is close to Ash's age, Brock never flirts with his friends. Ash isn't the jealous type, he's not going to be pissed at Brock.

zhixun

I would love if Brock came back and filrted with Serena, and hopefully, Ash getting pissed off about it. With no one noticing.

Assuming Satoshi's age is 10 by convention, Serena's age should be the same or just a few months younger than Satoshi.

Moreover Takeshi's target usually are Joy san or Junsa san which obviously older than Serena. I have never seen Takeshi flirt with the main cast although the shipping does exist.

FairyCoordinator

aditinally Brock never flirts with girls that are younger than him or around ash's age, even if they're just cotds, like duplica in the original series. Like it's been said on here before, I think its more likely Brock would notice something going on between ash and serena.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yeah. Some people are blowing this way out of proportion. I found it quite cute and she surely didn't mean to (badly) hurt Ash. Just call him out for his bad manners.

She once called him a glutton as well which foreshadowed that she'd have issues with his lack of self-restraint and yet that went almost unnoticed for some reason. I personally want better AmourShipping hints in the future than just Serena slapping Ash's hand.

Graham Aker

She once called him a glutton as well which foreshadowed that she'd have issues with his lack of self-restraint and yet that went almost unnoticed for some reason. I personally want better AmourShipping hints in the future than just Serena slapping Ash's hand.

We have plenty of hints for her at least. I think most people are waiting for something from Ash's side, and I don't think that will come if Serena doesn't heed Millefeui's "advice".

Ehh, I very highly doubt Brock would do that if he returned- he has never done so with the other female companions, as they were in Ash's age range, and Serena is no different in that aspect. All his ways with women considered, a far more likely scenario would be him noticing Serena's crush.

P.S. Been lurking this thread for a while, figured I'd finally join in.

torterra_4_the_win

Ya want some?
Ehh, I very highly doubt Brock would do that if he returned- he has never done so with the other female companions, as they were in Ash's age range, and Serena is no different in that aspect. All his ways with women considered, a far more likely scenario would be him noticing Serena's crush.

P.S. Been lurking this thread for a while, figured I'd finally join in.

Welcome to the thread! Nice to see more and more people joining. As you said, I also can't see Brock flirting with Serena if he returns, she's too young for him. If age didn't matter, he would have flirted with May and Dawn as well.

Next episode is going to be about Team Rocket stealing the group's identities, so maybe we could see a hint. You never know, Jessie and James could act all lovey-dovey so it seems like Ash and Serena are a couple. Would be nice to see Serena's reaction, but would be even better to see Ash'. Hopefully it wouldn't be a dense, 'didn't even notice it' face.

FairyCoordinator

Welcome to the thread! Nice to see more and more people joining. As you said, I also can't see Brock flirting with Serena if he returns, she's too young for him. If age didn't matter, he would have flirted with May and Dawn as well.

Next episode is going to be about Team Rocket stealing the group's identities, so maybe we could see a hint. You never know, Jessie and James could act all lovey-dovey so it seems like Ash and Serena are a couple. Would be nice to see Serena's reaction, but would be even better to see Ash'. Hopefully it wouldn't be a dense, 'didn't even notice it' face.

Something tells me that this time Ash won't act oblivious like he always does to Serena's feelings for him, at least not in the end. It would be disappointing if he did act dumb but I think that he is bound to notice at some point or other, probably he will be helped to see it by Bonnie or Clemont. But then again, this is Ash, he didn't even get it when he was told directly, like when misty chose ash over rudy and rudy told him that he was a lucky guy. Some people say is maturing this season, though, so I have hopes that he will notice something.

6-6-6, The Number of the Page
Shipping and hype was spawned to be released

Screenlight blazed and
hints were praised
as the show starts to air
lack of hints means dispair
In the night
the screenlights burning bright
the show has begun
Pokemon's work is done

Epic hype is going on tonight

This can't go on
I must inform my friends
Can this still be real
or just some crazy dream?
but I feel drawn
towards the thousands of posts
they seem to speculate...can't avoid reading them

6-6-6, The ship for you and me

I'm coming back
I will return
And I'll write my posts
and I'll make haters burn
I have the keyboard
I have the mouse
I have the wi-fi
to make my post take its course

If you didn't know, the text above is a part of Iron Maiden's "The Number of The Beast", rewritten to fit in here. I can't believe this thread already has 666 pages!

Anyways, back on topic. I can't wait to see the next episode! I wonder what kind of shippy scenes we could potentially get. I honestly don't think we would get too much in this episode, since it would probably focus more on Ash & friends stopping Team Rocket from stealing their identety. We might get some more in the future episodes with Korrina. Maybe she can read Aura and find out about Serena's feelings?

I love Dawn as well, and would love to see her in the anime again. But it's rather OOC for Dawn to tease Ash and Serena, that's more something that May would do. What I could see happening though, is that Serena might get jealous on Dawn, considering that she has more history with Ash, more things in common with him, she's really determined for her goal and they get along really well, and let's not forget about their high-five.
Basically what would happen, is what LucarioTheSuperSaiyajin said above.

Oho, You just made the 666th page sound more epic. Up the iron, man!

Anywho, Serena being sassy towards Satoshi isn't really much of a big deal nor does it should be an unexpected case. I think it would be OOC for Serena if she doesn't act that way to him. Besides, she was already introduced with that kind of attitude on the first episode so you should have seen that coming. She can't always be too nice to him and hide her true face behind a mask.

As for returning characters, yeah I think Haruka would do a better job to advance the ship (advance....ship....hehe....get it? No? Okay...) than Hikari. If I remember correctly, Hikari can be a bit dense when it comes to romance sometimes like Satoshi. When Takeshi was flirting with one of the Joys, she was asking Satoshi what was Takeshi doing and he just gave him a "meh". As for Takeshi, I don't think he'd flirt with Serena. He never goes with girls younger than him. He prefers girls the same age or older than him like what Eureka wants for her brother. Also, right now, Iris, Dento and Haruka are the only ones who has a higher chance of coming back. Well in Haruka's case it's still 50/50 chance.

But like I've said before, there's really no need to make a previous character to come back just to push the ship more. A CoTD would do the job for the ship. I'm actually more interested with Koruni's appearance next Thursday, maybe she'll do something with SatoSere. Well, whether she does have anything to do with the ship or not, I'd be satisfied to just see her traveling with the whole group even if it's only temporarily.

EDIT: Yay, I don't have any post that's part of the 666th page......Wait is that an accomplishment?? (._.; )

Last edited:

Thanks, always nice to feel welcome. I was kind of on board already when I learned Ash and Serena were childhood friends, which was one of the major things that piqued my interest in XY (even though the dub of it was already about 6-7 episodes in at the time). Needless to say, it didn't take me long to fully justify shipping the two of them, lol.

That should be an interesting episode- and I know this is wishful thinking, but hopefully it'll be the start of a string of the elusive Ash hints we've all been craving for, just because of how one-sided this ship has been so far- we've already seen more than enough from Serena to establish that she likes him- though I certainly wouldn't complain if we continue to see a slew of hints from her (mainly because I think it's ridiculously cute when she blushes), which will almost certainly happen anyway.

Last edited:

Observer

Mostly watching
It's been a while since I've been on here, well I've been keeping up with this thread so I'm not really that far behind on what's been going on here.

That's not the point though, you see I've recently decided that I'm going to do something nice for you guys and that will be to make a Youtube video! Just so you know this will be my first ever shipping video and I'm doing this out of kindness that's all, as for what it will be about; well let's just say that it's going to be based on a Disney song.

One more thing I have a question for you guys that's been in my mind for the last few weeks, I was watching Boomerang and the DP episode "Malice in Wonderland" aired. Those of you who don't remember the episode it was when a Mismagius used hypnosis on Ash, Dawn, Brock, and Team Rocket and trapped them in their own little shared dream world where all of their dreams were coming true.

Now my question is this right here:

If Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie ever end up in a dream world like in that episode what do you think Serena's dream might be about?

I already know that Ash would dream about beating the Kalos League, Clemont would probably dream about being a great inventor, and Bonnie would probably dream about Pokémon and finding a wife for her brother. Serena's on the other hand would most likely involve a dream version of Ash which would be pretty funny if the others saw that version of him XD

What do you guys think?

It's been a while since I've been on here, well I've been keeping up with this thread so I'm not really that far behind on what's been going on here.

That's not the point though, you see I've recently decided that I'm going to do something nice for you guys and that will be to make a Youtube video! Just so you know this will be my first ever shipping video and I'm doing this out of kindness that's all, as for what it will be about; well let's just say that it's going to be based on a Disney song.

One more thing I have a question for you guys that's been in my mind for the last few weeks, I was watching Boomerang and the DP episode "Malice in Wonderland" aired. Those of you who don't remember the episode it was when a Mismagius used hypnosis on Ash, Dawn, Brock, and Team Rocket and trapped them in their own little shared dream world where all of their dreams were coming true.

Now my question is this right here:

If Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie ever end up in a dream world like in that episode what do you think Serena's dream might be about?

I already know that Ash would dream about beating the Kalos League, Clemont would probably dream about being a great inventor, and Bonnie would probably dream about Pokémon and finding a wife for her brother. Serena's on the other hand would most likely involve a dream version of Ash which would be pretty funny if the others saw that version of him XD

What do you guys think?

Hmm, now that you've brought up this whole "disney and Alice in wonderland" stuff, I guess I'll share this fanart comic from Pixiv called "Serena in wonberland wonderland"

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43659780
[IMG139]https://z-n.ak.fbcdn.net/z-1-scontent-a.xx/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/s526x395/10415612_839743852720615_1293100869132363608_n.jpg[/IMG139]

Well technically, it's Serena and Eureka but it's all about Serena chasing Satoshi with rabbit ears.

All credit goes to 白河流(仮) of Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=9743983

PS: Lol, "Wonberland"

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Listening to it anyone think that it could be AmourShippy?

Um, I don't think so. Granted, we've yet to see the actual Ending theme's animated sequence, but the song sounds like more Pikachu promo which doesn't imply that the animation will be AmourShippy in my opinion. I wouldn't even be surprised if Ash and Serena were actually absent from the Ending sequence tbh.

--VIRGO--

Speaking about the upcoming episodes. What would you say, if the group splited for some reason: Ash, Jessie (Serena), Clemont, Meowth (Bonnie) and James (Ash), Serena, Bonnie, Wobbuffet (Clemont).

I wonder how Serena would react seeing her beloved one acting off and Ash seeing Serena acting strange as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.