• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham Aker

Just watched both episodes, awesome in the way that Korrina's Lucario battles really looking forward to the mega evolution's Arc make a big impact on Pokemon battles. Now as for the opening total remix of the first opening volt best opening for Pokemon XY or any other pokemon saga so far. Knowing that Shauna gonna appear in the anime, she could show interest in Ash maybe for a brief moment(like some said she does for the male player in the game). Also in the preview for episode 31 we see Serena looking at a picture of the group and she's blushing noted: Korrina, Clement, Bonnie, and Lucario are in the background and she and Ash are standing next to one another, its kinda hard to see,but it seems like Bonnie and Clement are a little confused why Serena is standing so close to Ash.(I think they"ll do a close up of the picture so we"ll get a better look)

It's really hard to tell what she's blushing at. She's seen smiling at the picture shortly before someone seems to catch her. Ash, Bonnie and Clemont don't seem to be doing anything unusual. Bonnie looks like she's being Bonnie, Clemont is just camera shy, and Ash seems to be pretty normal too.

Last edited:

AshSerena

lol anyone notice serena on bikini????! at the ending theme !
aynway i think the episode is getting good, we gonna see shauna soon too! im so excited LOL
good episode,epic battle and BEST OP 10/10(im glad the writers make korina join the party for a while, like her charact xD)

Last edited:
Hmm, I guess the not-so-much of a hint that we only got is the casual "Pikachu, Satoshi do your best!" shout even though he lost against Lucario. Well that's pretty understandable. But being a weakling against TR's Pokemon is kinda getting ridiculous now. It's either they really want to make Pikachu and Satoshi look bad in front of TR or TR just got stronger and meaner.

Graham Aker

Hmm, I guess the not-so-much of a hint that we only got is the casual "Pikachu, Satoshi do your best!" shout even though he lost against Lucario. Well that's pretty understandable. But being a weakling against TR's Pokemon is kinda getting ridiculous now. It's either they really want to make Pikachu and Satoshi look bad in front of TR or TR just got stronger and meaner.

Eh, it's no big deal. We had an influx of hints in the early to mid 20's episodes, so a little break is nice.

Right now, I'm interested in the scene that occurs next episode. It seems Serena get's caught day-dreaming or something. I just wonder why'd she be blushing over a photo, unless we're over-thinking it.

Sir Aaron Aura Guardian

The True Guardian
Two new episodes today! That's awesome since I thought we only got 1 this week!

Even though the episodes were not that AmourShippy, I enjoyed them both. And I kind of want to ship Ash x Korrina now. But seeing how Serena wasn't threatened at all by Korrina, I don't think Amour is in any danger.

I really like the new opening and ending even though I find them painful to listen to. Trevor, Tierno and Shauna will appear in the anime! The question about how Shauna could affect AmourShipping has allread been asked so many times, I won't ask again.
Is it only me, or are is opening and ending more shippy than before? And this:

lol anyone notice serena on bikini????! at the ending theme !

I'm not the only one who noticed! Wonder what Ash's reaction will be to that. Maybe a repeat of his reaction from the Pokevision episode?

Teebu

Yay, a pairing I support! Looking forward to joining everyone!

Welcome to the ship! :D

On the subject of shauna. I really hope she doesn't show a romantic interest in Ash, there's been quite a few already, Ash isn't that much of a babe magnet xD

AshSerena

oh this surprise me, Korina Voice Actor is Yuka Terasaki, who also VA of a woman in episode 18 and also Premier VA.. thats why i feel i heard her voice somewhere

BlueDragonfangirl

I wonder if Serena will get jealous of Ash x Korrina's closeness over time? They seem to have a lot in common, if more and more if this happens I could see that driving her crazy. Not to mention Shauna coming in pretty soon, wasn't she Serena's rival in the games or some thing? Poor Serena if both girls ended up liking himXD

If Bonnie turned into a shipper now the time to do it, she really needs the support here LOL.

Brandon00151

I wonder if Serena will get jealous of Ash x Korrina's closeness over time? They seem to have a lot in common, if more and more if this happens I could see that driving her crazy. Not to mention Shauna coming in pretty soon, wasn't she Serena's rival in the games or some thing? Poor Serena if both girls ended up liking himXD

If Bonnie turned into a shipper now the time to do it, she really needs the support here LOL.

Bonnie: Ash please keep.. (clemont freaks out thinking Bonnie is talking about him) Serena (Clemont relaxes knowing that she wasn't talking about him)

Serena: (Blushes and acts nervously)

Ash:.. Keep... Serena?

ashsfuture

I don't think Serena would be jealous of Ash and Korrina becoming closer over time, sure the one thing Korrina did today was just blush due to the fact that Ash understood how she felt when it came to the bond with her lucario cause that's how Ash feels when it comes to his bond with Pikachu

Popopoyotl

Offical Waterboy
Welcome to the ship! :D

On the subject of shauna. I really hope she doesn't show a romantic interest in Ash, there's been quite a few already, Ash isn't that much of a babe magnet xD

.......Ash isn't a babe magnet? XD Let us just disregard all the girls who have actually shown interest in him from all the movies and those CotD girls. XP Now Serena is added to that list.

zhixun

I'm not the only one who noticed! Wonder what Ash's reaction will be to that. Maybe a repeat of his reaction from the Pokevision episode?

I expect more from just staring at Serena and Satoshi blushes. I thought that Fokko outfit is already good enough and I did not expect that will happen before the ending is revealed.

I'm kinda surprised to be honest that Serena doesn't seem to react on Satoshi and Koruni having a good bonding together considering how she have reacted to previous CoTDs. She freaked out when she thought Premier have taken interest on him, got worried when she thought Satoshi was calling Ellie a cutie and got annoyed by Millfuie's sudden interest towards Satoshi. So far, of all the girls that they've met, Koruni would totally have a chance of liking Satoshi. Hmm, not sure if her crush on him died down a bit, started to think things carefully or the writers just doesn't feel like giving Serena any reaction at this time around. :p

Graham Aker

I'm kinda surprised to be honest that Serena doesn't seem to react on Satoshi and Koruni having a good bonding together considering how she have reacted to previous CoTDs. She freaked out when she thought Premier have taken interest on him, got worried when she thought Satoshi was calling Ellie a cutie and got annoyed by Millfuie's sudden interest towards Satoshi. So far, of all the girls that they've met, Koruni would totally have a chance of liking Satoshi. Hmm, not sure if her crush on him died down a bit, started to think things carefully or the writers just doesn't feel like giving Serena any reaction at this time around. :p

Um...Korrina didn't flirt with Ash, or make any bold statements. All the times Serena reacted to another girl was because of something they said to him in a flirty way, her, or something he said (or she thought he said) about them...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm disappointed that the two new episodes were practically devoid of AmourShipping hints, but then again, nothing really implied that we'd get any anyway tbh. Still, I want some drama to happen now that Korrina's traveling with Ash and friends. A love triangle (in Serena's imagination) would be nice. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.