• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Observer

Mostly watching
Hey I been meaning to post this for the longest so here it go, I'm going to say the one name that could directly or indirectly influance Amourshipping and that name is GIOVANNI! That's right the big bad boss of the Anime.

If you're wondering why I picked him well it's simple, remember how he made meoletta (sorry for the spelling) surrender to in order to save Ash? It was because he knew that she cared about him and he used it against her. Now think about this we all seen his new design for XY and that means he might show up somewhere down the road and would make either Ash or Serena choose in saving one another or give up whatever it is he wants to him.

Which brings me to this question:

If you could pick a pokemon villain from the Anime, games, manga, or anthing Pokemon related that could either directly or indirectly help support this ship who would you pick and why?

CMDShift4

Anonymous
Assuming there will be a generation 7 I think Serena traveling with Ash during that gen. is more possible than ever. XY is a way to rehabilitate Pokemon anime and it's doing great for now. Gettin rid of Seerena would be like killing hen, which lays golden eggs.

True. This is why I would still love it if she could stayed around, its just that I need to some solid sign or foreshadowing for me to be convinced that she will hang on at gen 7. :) I just stated my stance and hoped that I offended no one in this thread.

If you could pick a pokemon villain from the Anime, games, manga, or anthing Pokemon related that could either directly or indirectly help support this ship who would you pick and why?

I'd give Lysandre a shot for simple reasons; Kalos local, Kalos problems, and Kalos matters.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
also chuckle when some of you got worried fast sometimes. Haha.

Anyway, I support that "hidden feelings" theory of yours. I AM really convince that he's subconsciously attracted to her. I'm not implying that he loves her right away (LOL!). At this point to be honest, I don't think he aims to experience romance as he is very occupied adventuring and fulfilling his goal. Although, I really bet he somehow thinks Serena is "really something" compared to the previous companions he had and the ones he had right now which is Citron and Eureka. I feel that Satoshi somewhat became interested in her given the little one time history he had with the "strawhat girl". I believe he felt nice knowing a person who would come over him just to say politely say "hello" and gave him a little something as a testament to them meeting years ago. Things made him felt nicer knowing a person he once met long ago walked to him and boldly acknowledges his virtues. Those virtues are his courage and selflessnes. He knows from his heart that somehow she - is a fan and it must've been relieving to meet one. :)

Being acknowledged is always nice. Virtues that can be done and shown by an individual are priceless - and being acknowledge by it are priceless as well. I believe it is one of the most beautiful mutual understanding between individuals can have. He felt another soul instantly touched his inner peace after his defeat that day. I can illustrate this in my mind as a portrait where a person with all the weight in his shoulders got touched by a serene guardian spirit whom both just met each other once again.

A guide to "never give up" and that's what exactly happened next episode.

So you see, this is why Satoshi politely convinced a girl, a stranger for the first time to experience having to travel with him. After all, she really is "something". For me, it's still one of the best introduction for a companion in the pokemon anime.

Good luck on convincing us about that. While I see your point, I still think that dumping Serena would be a really bad move on the writers part, simply because it's rather unnecessary.

It's not something to laugh at! I almost flipped every table in my house when JSLatios came to us with that 'leak' :p

Those are some really good points you've put forward. Maybe it's really buried somewhere deep within, but I think there's a reason why Ash has such a unique reason with Serena. Maybe it's simply because they have a common past, maybe it's because of the boost she gave him during his first Gym, or maybe it's because Serena's a nice girl who treats people with respect and cares a lot about him. Still, I think the little things that make Ash and Serena's interactions different, while unimportant in the bigger picture, do a lot to give it detail. Think of it as a painting, with the hints being the bigger elements and the small, sweet interactions being fine detail that separates 'great' art from 'good' art.

Anyway, I'm going off a tangent once again, so my main point is that while Ash's feelings are really ambiguous, there's some indication that Serena's special for him and it's just a small thing that makes the ship even better.

True. This is why I would still love it if she could stayed around, its just that I need to some solid sign or foreshadowing for me to be convinced that she will hang on at gen 7. :) I just stated my stance and hoped that I offended no one in this thread.

Well, I think her line in the Reflection Cave episode works as foreshadowing and for all we know, we could get a hint to Serena's possible extended future in the series during the 'Vow Tree' portion of the episode :D

Last edited:

Coconutty

Hey I been meaning to post this for the longest so here it go, I'm going to say the one name that could directly or indirectly influance Amourshipping and that name is GIOVANNI! That's right the big bad boss of the Anime.

If you're wondering why I picked him well it's simple, remember how he made meoletta (sorry for the spelling) surrender to in order to save Ash? It was because he knew that she cared about him and he used it against her. Now think about this we all seen his new design for XY and that means he might show up somewhere down the road and would make either Ash or Serena choose in saving one another or give up whatever it is he wants to him.

Which brings me to this question:

Ooh, I like that idea. I never thought of it like that before, but a scenario like that - especially with Ash having to do the choosing - could be veeeery interesting :p

As to your question, I think a similar situation could also occur with Lysandre. Plus, the TRio could tease them at any time :p

I wonder if something has happened after that flashback. I stay with theory, that Ash always remembered Serena. In XY006 he didn't thought, that straw-hat girl and Serena are the same person (Considering that they never recognized TR in quite weak disguise, that seems likely). Otherwise he wouldn't recognized Serena right after she presented him a handkerchief.

Yes! That's been my headcanon since seeing that episode - after all, she never actually told him her name at summer camp, and he had no trouble remembering the "straw hat girl"; he just didn't connect Straw Hat Girl and Serena the Santalune Spectator right away, which I don't blame him for in the slightest.

Nah, he's never forgotten about them. It's just that the fact that he uses the term Serena-tachi whenever there's a separation or when he's talking about Serena and one other, which I think indicates some special concern for her, which indirectly leads to my 'hidden feelings' theory. Not much, but shippers overanalyze everything :p

Same same same same same! I think he has hidden feelings for her as well, and that's largely because of things like him saying Serena-tachi all the time. Sure, he's still dense as f***, and maybe he doesn't have a full-on crush on her yet. But even though he doesn't realize it, it really seems like he's developing a deeper connection with her than he has with anyone else in the past. (While Misty is debatable, I really just don't even think it's worth discussing because it's been so long and so much has changed. It feels like a completely different series tbh.)

Good luck on convincing us about that. While I see your point, I still think that dumping Serena would be a really bad move on the writers part, simply because it's rather unnecessary.

It's not something to laugh at! I almost flipped every table in my house when JSLatios came to us with that 'leak' :p

Those are some really good points you've put forward. Maybe it's really buried somewhere deep within, but I think there's a reason why Ash has such a unique reason with Serena. Maybe it's simply because they have a common past, maybe it's because of the boost she gave him during his first Gym, or maybe it's because Serena's a nice girl who treats people with respect and cares a lot about him. Still, I think the little things that make Ash and Serena's interactions different, while unimportant in the bigger picture, do a lot to give it detail. Think of it as a painting, with the hints being the bigger elements and the small, sweet interactions being fine detail that separates 'great' art from 'good' art.

Anyway, I'm going off a tangent once again, so my main point is that while Ash's feelings are really ambiguous, there's some indication that Serena's special for him and it's just a small thing that makes the ship even better.

Well, I think her line in the Reflection Cave episode works as foreshadowing and for all we know, we could get a hint to Serena's possible extended future in the series during the 'Vow Tree' portion of the episode :D

Agreed.

Double agreed!

Aaaand triple agreed :p

I've been thinking about both of these. I certainly think the Reflection Cave line could be foreshadowing, although I'm not fully convinced because similar lines in the past have been completely disregarded. I'm looking at you, Pidgeot. Haven't ruled it out for XY059, either, but again, I'm not super confident. I have hope for both, though, because that'd be really awesome and I think it would work in the series' best interest.

Ikcatcher

Firebird Phoenix
By the way, it feels like I'm the youngest here, only 14 :), but to make up for that i'm probably one of the taller ones; at 6 feet :) (I usually look down to my elders ;))
In this case, what would be grace's reaction to serena's Spaghetti?

Hey,I'm also 14 too :D
I think she either go hey,you're the trainer who stopped the Garchomp in Lumiouse City or you're the boy from the summer camp
That would be pretty interesting

What the..I have to reply to three pages now?! Sigh..

I just went through Reddit and the last mention of the word 'Lucas' in relation to the anime was a guy asking if Calem had a chance to cameo in the Diancie movie like Brendan and Lucas. Can't believe I actually fell for it, even a little...*sigh*

Well, that's the final nail in the coffin for this goddamn rumor. If the last reference was in September then everything would've blown up by now. Mad props to KGPrestige :p

Yeah, guess we just got worried over nothing...again. We have three of our own sources but we overreacted and blew things way out of proportion once more, which goes to show how careful we have to be about rumors when it comes to the thread.

Another point we should've paid attention to. We went from 'OMG THE WRITERS LOVE THIS IT'S AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!' to 'OMG WE HEARD SOME BASELESS RUMOR! AMOURSHIPPING IS DEAD!' Once more, good job on being the only cool-headed ones, pokesrini, asuna07neros and matthew11. PokeHero96 too, but you actually liked the idea, so you don't count :p

He isn't. We overreacted, like we always do :/

Goodnight, and please don't talk like that again.

Whyddyer say that yer young whippersnapper? LOL exactly. I mean the transition was so abrupt and crazy between optimism and then outright pessimism that..I just don't know what to say.

Blood Red and the rest are right, if there's any information, or something thats false, I'm sure Dephender/B] will clear things up. Until then, it's just a waiting game for us.

No problem :p Oh yeah! I remember seeing that FanArt, it was really well drawn! Well, the suspense is pretty big right now heh!

Oh yeah, thats what I meant xD! Thats what I get for rushing when I type haha!
whoa! 6 chapters, a lot of waiting! I'm sure it will be worth it though :D

Hahah yeah its a lot of waiting..for you guys. :p I mean I already know the story from start to finish, and I'm happy. LOL. I think I can promise you it will be worth it, if you are willing to overlook some occasional bad writing here and there and you are willing to just appreciate the idea of it. You'll have it soon. I intend to release the chapters before the episodes air.

True, true. I doubt that this supposed 'Lucas' is the anime counterpart to Diamond in anyway possible.

Lucas is apparently a rival for Ash. But it appears that this whole rumour is just, imo, recycled stuff

Serious rival- Shinji
Childhood friend- Serena and Gary (Not to each other but to Ash)
Multiple simialr pokemon- Many rivals

I'm sure theres more, but I think we can all agree that these things are false and a Reddit user is just fantasising it all.

Sorry for the unexpected wake up call, maybe I shouldn't post rumours here. It all goes out of control quickly.

EDIT: You guys do know that this rumour is OLD stuff. It's been proven false a number of times. Just thought it be interesting to discuss since it hasn't been discussed here before in this sense. Well, we can scrap this rumour.

So it has already been debunked? Oh and not to worry. You can always post rumours here. We love to discuss it. And I think that would build some resistance for our guys here who like to flip out when they see such things. Hahah. Keep it coming! As Setsuna said, it all contributes to Mission 1000. I mean, look at the page count! 985! Come on guys!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Honestly, I'd pick none because as cynical as it may sound, I'm a purist when it comes to AmourShipping; I want Ash and Serena to work things out themselves rather than have a third party interfere with their relationship. I'm just a firm believer that AmourShipping should be solely about Ash and Serena. But anyway, has anyone drawn any AmourShipping artwork lately?

Okay, I got one. It's not really a new topic but since we are talking about childhood here (talk about perfect timing, I had this idea last night)
Anyway

We all know that Serena and Ash met in Professor Oak's summer camp, which is in Kanto. Now, It's kind of a mystery for me how Serena and Grace got there considering they live in Kalos. I mean if it was just Johto or Hoenn there wouldn't be much question but Kalos is a bit farther away from Kanto. So, what do you guys think? Is Serena originally a Kanto native that moved to Kalos? Or do you think that Serena were just there to visit? Shipping wise, the reason I asked this is because that would give more excuse to make amourshipping canon, since if Serena was originally from Kanto like Ash, they can get way with having these two live in Kanto together. What do you think?

Here's my take on it. Grace had some work to do in Kanto; probably a Rhyhorn Race to go to. So she dropped Serena off at the Summer Camp. You know, sort of like a daycare centre, except she thought that Serena might have some exposure to the Pokemon world.

She could be from Kanto originally. Who knows. And argument that Ash and Serena met only Summer camp doesn't change that. During Kanto journey Ash didn't seem to know anyone much beside Pallet Town's natives. Ash wasn't even aware, that there are more than one Joy in Kanto.

I wonder if something has happened after that flashback. I stay with theory, that Ash always remembered Serena. In XY006 he didn't thought, that straw-hat girl and Serena are the same person (Considering that they never recognized TR in quite weak disguise, that seems likely). Otherwise he wouldn't recognized Serena right after she presented him a handkerchief.

Of course he still remembered her. Serena looked so much different, and Ash probably thought there was absolutely no chance that he'd ever see that girl again, so it didn't even cross his mind that it was the same Serena, even if he knew her name. But going by the fact that he referred to her as the "straw-hat girl" (oh that scene was so lovely!), she didn't tell him her name. Maybe she was trying to tease him? Like to make him guess her name or something?

As to the point about getting hints in XY052, I think we won't. It really doesn't seem likely to get any major hints in XY052. However, we may see some small moments of worry from Ash and/or Serena. As BloodRed says, there's always Serena-tachi :D

I got confused because of the lack of a quote, but I saw the word 'annoying' and thought 'hey, this is probably for me!' :p

I know, they're the best way to ease the tension. I honestly think we take things too seriously around here sometimes :p

I'm calling all of us old *adjusts badass walking cane*

Well, there will be some sort of skirmish between Grace and Serena, so I think there's a chance of Ash getting caught in the crossfire :p

Hey..who yer callin old, yer old whippersnapper? D'yer see all the posts I made here? That's a symbol o' my strength. Yer sure yer up to facin' all that?

LOL Ash getting caught in the crossfire. that would be fun!

By the way, it feels like I'm the youngest here, only 14 :), but to make up for that i'm probably one of the taller ones; at 6 feet :) (I usually look down to my elders ;))
In this case, what would be grace's reaction to serena's Spaghetti?

Dude what the heck?! 14 and 6 feet? I am 19 and 6 feet!

And I am inclined to agree with VIRGO here. It seems more possible than ever to see Serena join Ash's travels in Gen 7. But please, let's not spark off that debate here again. We are all entitled to our opinions, and there's really nothing to speculate in that topic at this point of time. I also fully agree on the "hidden feelings" part. I had put this point across probably 150 pages ago. Ash clearly acts totally different towards Serena than he did with the other girls; and to an extent, even Clemont and Bonnie! He just doesn't know yet. And this is why I think that his Armour of Obliviousness cracking a fair bit in the Fabled Episode isn't unlikely at all

Last edited:

JSLatios

REVIVAL ON 9TH!!!

*Whistles....................*

Aside from the controversial things I caused this morning, I think we should all sit down to a McFlurry. Don''t ya think?

Anyway, I would love to see Hunter J come back and turn Satoshi to stone and Serena be like, well...your typical shonen thingymajiigyIdontknowiggydontaskmeiggy
But Hunter J can't come back because she's dead. Maybe Cyrus....oh yeah he's dead.....Yeah Lysandre then......he will eventually be dead..........TeamRocket???....IDK, don't ask me...:D

Ikcatcher

Firebird Phoenix

Aside from the controversial things I caused this morning, I think we should all sit down to a McFlurry. Don''t ya think?

Anyway, I would love to see Hunter J come back and turn Satoshi to stone and Serena be like, well...your typical shonen thingymajiigyIdontknowiggydontaskmeiggy
But Hunter J can't come back because she's dead. Maybe Cyrus....oh yeah he's dead.....Yeah Lysandre then......he will eventually be dead..........TeamRocket???....IDK, don't ask me...:D

Yeah I would really like a McFlurry considering where I am right now
It would be really nice to see another antagonist like Hunter J in the XY series.Im starting to get tired of Team Rocket's shenanigans

Pokévision

Braixenation
Hey..who yer callin old, yer old whippersnapper? D'yer see all the posts I made here? That's a symbol o' my strength. Yer sure yer up to facin' all that?

.............Firing straight from the S.S Amour. Target: pokesrini at an elevation of 300 meters on a Talonflame.
Target locked on.
[spoil][img139]http://i.imgur.com/F4Q5zsH.gif[/img139][/spoil]
Yes, this is our prototype weapon on the S.S Amour. False rumors will be shot down in a similar fashion. :D

Yeah I would really like a McFlurry considering where I am right now
It would be really nice to see another antagonist like Hunter J in the XY series.Im starting to get tired of Team Rocket's shenanigans

"Starting"? I am in awe that you were able to tolerate them for this long. xD

Last edited:

McFlurry? :O Do you know how many Vanillite are harmed for that thing?! I can't believe you support this poaching! xD

.............Firing straight from the S.S Amour. Target: pokesrini at an elevation of 300 meters on a Talonflame.
Target locked on.
Yes, this is our prototype weapon on the S.S Amour. False rumors will be shot down in a similar fashion. :D

Man..I can't believe I'd be hated for trying my best to get Ramos's character right :p *Talonflame, dive down and use Fire Blast on that thing*

LOL we really need that sort of a weapon. The number of rumours flowing in is just..crazy! Hahah. Anyway, most of the times it is of no consequence. Btw how did that Sunday exam of yours go? I don't have exams, d'yer hear, young whippersnapper :p

Last edited:
Hey, watch where that bird of yours breathes flames. Polishes railgun with cloth. "that thing" is our salvation and part of our anti-rumor defense system.

I'm surprised and glad you remembered! Wasn't too bad, but there is a triple exam wave coming in two days for me. :( But after that I will be pushing really hard for my caption story release by the 14th. Thanks for asking! :3

Watch where that anti-rumour defense system fires! It nearly hit me :p

Oh man..triple exam wave. It is time for a triple-battle! Good effing luck for that man. I think you'll definitely need it. I remember the last time I had a triple exam. O.O Great! Looking forward to the release. And remember our deal. You need any tips for your story, you can rip it straight off my fanfic (if you like it that is). Of course, that would mean you have to ask me :p But yeah. No problem! After all, you're another fellow AmourShipper and a bro! :D

Ikcatcher

Firebird Phoenix
Target locked on.

I got back into Pokemon just recently,the last time I actually watched Pokemon was allllllll the way back in diamond and pearl
And how I wish they bring back Biff and Cassidy

I got back into Pokemon just recently,the last time I actually watched Pokemon was allllllll the way back in diamond and pearl
And how I wish they bring back Biff and Cassidy

Er..you mean Butch and Cassidy right? Honestly though, they need not do anything of that sort. They just need to make sure TR actually has some great plans rather than just getting in, and getting blasted off. The DP saga TR was great, for example. Oh and I sincerely hope they stay away from not just XY059, but the Skiddo race as well!

EDIT: On second thoughts, they can come in the Rhyhorn Race. Ash could help in taking them out and protecting Serena, thus giving a good impression in Grace's eyes. :D

Ikcatcher

Firebird Phoenix
Er..you mean Butch and Cassidy right? Honestly though, they need not do anything of that sort. They just need to make sure TR actually has some great plans rather than just getting in, and getting blasted off. The DP saga TR was great, for example. Oh and I sincerely hope they stay away from not just XY059, but the Skiddo race as well!

EDIT: On second thoughts, they can come in the Rhyhorn Race. Ash could help in taking them out and protecting Serena, thus giving a good impression in Grace's eyes. :D

Nah it's Biff (it's a running joke everyone says his name wrong)
The only time they actually had a good plan in this series was in XY029 where they disguised as Ash,Serena and Bonnie(and also Inkaychu XD)

Nah it's Biff (it's a running joke everyone says his name wrong)
The only time they actually had a good plan in this series was in XY029 where they disguised as Ash,Serena and Bonnie(and also Inkaychu XD)

LOL I remember there was once where James called him Batch..in Johto.

Yeah. that was a top class plan I'll admit. A three-stage plan wasn't it? The interaction between Serena and Jessie in the park was very funny too. Overall, they haven't been too bad if you ask me. (Man..am I the only one who thinks that?) Of course, there are times when their presence was absolutely unnecessary; like Serena's performance in XY050. Again I say, they better stay out of XY058 and XY059. I know they'll appear in XY060 because Jessie wants to participate. But the fact that they are leaving their Pokemon behind in XY059 gives me some confidence that TR won't appear. And even if they do, I hope it is a non-critical scene and they are blasted off quickly so the "date" can go on.

Pokévision

Braixenation
Watch where that anti-rumour defense system fires! It nearly hit me :p

Oh man..triple exam wave. It is time for a triple-battle! Good effing luck for that man. I think you'll definitely need it. I remember the last time I had a triple exam. O.O Great! Looking forward to the release. And remember our deal. You need any tips for your story, you can rip it straight off my fanfic (if you like it that is). Of course, that would mean you have to ask me :p But yeah. No problem! After all, you're another fellow AmourShipper and a bro! :D

My upcoming caption story should have ideally been split into two parts for length purposes but unlike some Hollywood movies that split movies into two parts but film them back to back, I figured I might as well release what I have as soon as I can. This also means I am rapidly drying up my reserve of ideas so I will be looking for more inspiration on top of the inspiration I've had so far. Now, that being said, there is a limitation on the ideas I can explore because screenshots from the anime do put an anchor on my boat if I want to sail directly in the heavy Amourshipping direction. I expect a plethora of material from the date episode. Enough fuel to power my engines for weeks. :3 I think in my spare time I'll also make some mini-caption stories that are Amour-related but not so heavy on shipping like Part II. For these, I will probably borrow ideas from others.

My upcoming caption story should have ideally been split into two parts for length purposes but unlike some Hollywood movies that split movies into two parts but film them back to back, I figured I might as well release what I have as soon as I can. This also means I am rapidly drying up my reserve of ideas so I will be looking for more inspiration on top of the inspiration I've had so far. Now, that being said, there is a limitation on the ideas I can explore because screenshots from the anime do put an anchor on my boat if I want to sail directly in the heavy Amourshipping direction. I expect a plethora of material from the date episode. Enough fuel to power my engines for weeks. :3 I think in my spare time I'll also make some mini-caption stories that are Amour-related but not so heavy on shipping like Part II. For these, I will probably borrow ideas from others.

You know, if you find it difficult, then you should just release it in two parts. It is better that way; at least people keep anticipating, and you have time. Or do it like I do; make a lot of material before you start releasing it. Like I plan to write at least majority of Part 1 of my fanfic before I start releasing it bit by bit. Of course, the date episode will give you a lot of material. You could do that too :D But I think this is a discussion best left for PMs rather than in the forum.

So here's a question for you guys: Let us say the date episode goes according to our expectations; or even slightly less. What do you think that means for the future of Amour?

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Same same same same same! I think he has hidden feelings for her as well, and that's largely because of things like him saying Serena-tachi all the time. Sure, he's still dense as f***, and maybe he doesn't have a full-on crush on her yet. But even though he doesn't realize it, it really seems like he's developing a deeper connection with her than he has with anyone else in the past. (While Misty is debatable, I really just don't even think it's worth discussing because it's been so long and so much has changed. It feels like a completely different series tbh.)

Agreed.

Double agreed!

Aaaand triple agreed :p

I've been thinking about both of these. I certainly think the Reflection Cave line could be foreshadowing, although I'm not fully convinced because similar lines in the past have been completely disregarded. I'm looking at you, Pidgeot. Haven't ruled it out for XY059, either, but again, I'm not super confident. I have hope for both, though, because that'd be really awesome and I think it would work in the series' best interest.

Glad to see someone agree with me on this! I think Ash's interactions with Serena are unique in a lot of ways, especially when it comes to being a gentleman. I agree with you on that count as well, OS and XY Pokémon almost seem like they're alternate dimensions :D

Yeah, his promise to Pidgeot still bugs me. Then again, it was the Kanto season, which means it can be forgiven because of the different direction that Pokémon suddenly took. Maybe Ash was supposed to reunite with Pidgeot after Johto, but the writers forgot as the years passed. There's not much of a gap here for them (or the viewers) to forget.

Whyddyer say that yer young whippersnapper? LOL exactly. I mean the transition was so abrupt and crazy between optimism and then outright pessimism that..I just don't know what to say.

That's just how things always go here :p

And I am inclined to agree with VIRGO here. It seems more possible than ever to see Serena join Ash's travels in Gen 7. But please, let's not spark off that debate here again. We are all entitled to our opinions, and there's really nothing to speculate in that topic at this point of time. I also fully agree on the "hidden feelings" part. I had put this point across probably 150 pages ago. Ash clearly acts totally different towards Serena than he did with the other girls; and to an extent, even Clemont and Bonnie! He just doesn't know yet. And this is why I think that his Armour of Obliviousness cracking a fair bit in the Fabled Episode isn't unlikely at all

Eh, you're one of the new (ergo, young) crowd, bro! Don't worry, You can keep your lollipops :p

Agreed. Ash's interactions with Serena are nothing like with any of his other companions.

I don't mind, but they better be Vanillite-cream free!

...yeah, most of them are dead or on their way to their graves. Honestly, I don't mind *grins evilly*

Status
Not open for further replies.