• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping General Discussion - V.2 *Spoiler Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prettyboyy

Amourshipper
hey guys! i been lurking around here for a very long time since the first version of the amourshipping thread. i been reading everybody's post every night before i sleep because i just love seeing all these comments and speculations! hope we can get along and be friends fellow amourshipping friends! :) and on the topic of episode 65 am hoping for some hints during the fire I even had a dream of it xD

when tierno was doing that marry me pose i saw ash face look like Serena's from 07 when she gave the cookies and he didn't even listen to her. but he was doing that face but he didn't know why but he felt a bit.. off? tierno says the winner of the battle gets to keep serena and yeah yeah ash won in my dream but the fire and when ash and serena was in the fire serena thought they were going to die and she was about to confess when ash said I won so I get to keep you right? I'll keep you safe and smiled and she blush xD ️️okay that's enough of my dream ya'll probably getting bored see yah!

shahroze12

hey guys! i been lurking around here for a very long time since the first version of the amourshipping thread. i been reading everybody's post every night before i sleep because i just love seeing all these comments and speculations! hope we can get along and be friends fellow amourshipping friends! :) and on the topic of episode 65 am hoping for some hints during the fire I even had a dream of it xD

when tierno was doing that marry me pose i saw ash face look like Serena's from 07 when she gave the cookies and he didn't even listen to her. but he was doing that face but he didn't know why but he felt a bit.. off? tierno says the winner of the battle gets to keep serena and yeah yeah ash won in my dream but the fire and when ash and serena was in the fire serena thought they were going to die and she was about to confess when ash said I won so I get to keep you right? I'll keep you safe and smiled and she blush xD ️️okay that's enough of my dream ya'll probably getting bored see yah!

Hey!!! Nice to see another new face here!! Now this ladies and gentleman is a true Amourian!He's even dreaming about it!! A wide round applause plz everyone! *clapping*

Even though your dream is nice and i would give my right arm for that to happen ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ I don't really see that happening! The ideal place for Amour to become canon is at Pallet Town after the league under the same tree they first met each other (corny but it's what i want). Though your dream makes good fanfic material!!

jettblakk

Head Hancho
If it is indeed similar to Takeshi's gag, we must see some reactions from Satoshi, like pulling Tierno's ear or something. I know this is something impossible since Satoshi has known Tierno just a little bit, but just think about it. Wouldn't it be something we have longed for? For something that could possibly considered as a big hint on Satoshi's side? As I said before, his expression may change as time passes, but it's still a long shot. If this takes place comically, his friendship with him will be safe and sound.

Yeah, that could work but I think another way to just address it is with Ash smiling or laughing and maybe Bonnie asks what's so funny and Ash just says, "nothing,...he just reminds of a friend" and they can let Serena let Tierno down nicely. I'm sensing a little Bit of early-Naruto Rock Lee vibes from him, maybe vowing Serena to become the first trainer to win a league with an all-dance team like how Lee did to Sakura before the chunin exams?? Maybe that's just me??

But I think the gag like most think, will be a recurring one and there won't be added dimensions (at least when it's just Tierno by himself cause Shauna & Trevor seem to keep him in control) until there's development of feels on Ash's side and/or another character (namely Bonnie) starts noticing more and more. This gag is set perfect to mirror the Clemont/Bonnie "marry my brother" joke, but maybe Bonnie starts noticing something between the two (and she is the show's designated shipper btw), so later on in the show, she does the ear drag to Tierno and any other boy that may come onto Serena like that. It's a two way joke both in the meta and in the context of the story; Bonnie becomes the avatar for AS viewers wanting to drag away anyone hitting on Serena in front of Ash while it seems natural as a little sister dragging away unwanted fanboys from her big sister; which I've loved the little things that have developed Bonnie & Serena's budding sisterhood.

But, I don't see this episode being shippy though, that second preview was imo a major hook to grab extra viewers and develop hype, similar to XY059 but on a much, much, much smaller scale. I sound like a broken record but I'm gonna maintain that we may see a near confession from Serena when they're trapped in the fire before future Lord Goodra comes to the rescue. But I think the next episode will wet shippers' whistles a little, I'm really happy to see Alexa again and I'd expect at least a line or two from her directed to Serena in the vein of her words to Serena motivating Ash in XY006 and maybe a line to Ash at the end of the XY066 wishing him good luck. Ash can make a comment about needing it recognizing how Clemont has been preparing for their battle and how it'll be difficult battling a friend and with Clemont's dad and sister cheering him on. Alexa could say something about he has a #1 fan or someone that'll fight with him til the end. XY067 is the showdown we've been waiting for, expecting 1-2 scenes of Bonnie & Serena having a friendly rivalry cheering on their respective favorites and when Luxray starts running through Ash's team, cue the obligatory Serena inspiration flashback or her shouting encouragement to rally Ash to victory (although I'd love to see a scene where Goodra & Luxray's strongest attacks make impact and the episode ends and XY068 is all about Alain & Sycamore and 068 ends in with Sycamore witnessing the impact from the previous episode and we're left in suspense as to who wins until XY069 but again, that's just me)

It's hard forecasting future hints cause there's been no broadcast information for anything after XY068, so we can't spot when major episodes will occur, when we can spot filler episodes or small arcs (like Goodra's backstory and the mini-arc Ash & Co. will be on). Once we have a new crop of episodes announced, I think we can see how they continue to develop the characters. I could see after the Goodra arc, everyone goes back to Lumiose and before they set out for Gym 6, everyone just has a slice of life episode where Clemont & Bonnie regroup and spend a small amount of time home with Meyer before setting out and Serena & Ash can just train for their showcases/gym battles and maybe hit a cafe and just have some character development/relationship building scenes, maybe even insert Alexa or an in-game character to break it up a little bit. Or maybe have Serena's next Tripokelon take place in Lumiose, which I believe she'll win her next competition regardless of where it is. I think that will be the episode where the first Major Ash hint will take place, Serena's next Tripokelon, book it!!! lol

Even though your dream is nice and i would give my right arm for that to happen ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ I don't really see that happening! The ideal place for Amour to become canon is at Pallet Town after the league under the same tree they first met each other (corny but it's what i want). Though your dream makes good fanfic material!!

No, you want corny, under that same tree in Pallet Town is where they have their wedding post-series!!! Want to make AS canon?? I was inspired to write a screenplay of how the last XY movie could play out and how the end of the series could bleed into it. I'd make the end of the XY series, have the Kalos League and Master Class of the Tripokelon simultaneously, both Ash & Serena are competing and supporting each other throughout their competitions. During the tail end of the arc, an attack on the facilities lead to the suspension of the competitions (insert TR or Flare as being responsible). Both Ash & Serena win and make it to the finals where Ash faces Alain and Serena faces Ella but because of the attack, both finals will take place at the same time meaning that throughout the tournaments, the finals will be the first time either one goes without the other one in the stands cheering them on. Shauna can take Bonnie to watch Serena's final vs Ella and Clemont, Trevor, & Tierno watch Ash's final vs Alain (eventually concluding with a Mega Charizard X vs Mega Charizard Y final, I mean come on, it's obvious with Ash having no mega and 'zard having two mega forms). If you want gags, Tierno can be belly-achign about not watching Serena's finals which Trevor can say that Shauna said if Tierno wasn't socreepy about Serena she would've let him go with her & Bonnie and when he tries to sneak away, Clemont uses his Aipom-Arm to drag him back. Trevor and Clemont can just be geeky bros during Ash's battle, citing exposition and type comparisons.

We saw Jessie a few episodes back with a holo-caster, so during both finals, Serena & Ash are both struggling against their opponents and can either hear/see people in the stands talking about/watching the other final on their own holo-casters, with Ash hearing how Serena is losing and vice-versa. Both begin to fight back and get back into their match/showcase with the episode intercutting between both Ash & Serena's POV, then they start hearing the other one is mounting a comeback and then both hit the obligatory wall, where they get knocked back down. If you want the happy ending, both of them start having their internal monologue about their dreams, Ash's flashbacks to his failures against Ritchie & Tobias, Serena & how she hated ryhorn-racing and her gaff in episode 60 and how they fought and had success in Kalos and they can talk about the other giving them the words they needed to overcome obstacles in Kalos. Leads to a split screen shot where they both recite their "Never give up" motto, leading to both for them finding an opening and hitting an attack/move which wins the finals for both of them.

It's announced they'll have a ceremony crowning this year's Kalos Queen & Kalos League Champion, both Serena & Ash have been separated for a number of episodes and they find out the other won also and are overjoyed. They begin to prepare for their crowning as Champion & Kalos Queen when boom!! Before Ash & Serena are reunited, Lysandre and Team Flare attack leading into the Ultimate Weapon story from the XY game. Which ends the anime series. It bleeds into the movie where Ash & Serena are still separated and are drafted into separate groups both fighting to stop Lysandre and TF. The movie centers around the ultimate weapon and how still separated, our heroes try to stop it, this is where Ash needs to come to terms with his feelings about everything and what being a "pokemon master" entails, how Serena & Ash try to reunite, Clemont & Bonnie try to reunite, Shauna fights to get back to Trevor & Tierno and we need an obligatory AZ appearance as well. But I'm still working on it, so I don't have all the details figured out. (fyi, film student so I've been spending lots of time working on writing screenplays, so an acquaintance who also watches the XY anime challenged me, so I figured I'd take her up on it??)

Last edited:

shahroze12

No, you want corny, under that same tree in Pallet Town is where they have their wedding post-series!!! Want to make AS canon?? I was inspired to write a screenplay of how the last XY movie could play out and how the end of the series could bleed into it. I'd make the end of the XY series, have the Kalos League and Master Class of the Tripokelon simultaneously, both Ash & Serena are competing and supporting each other throughout their competitions. During the tail end of the arc, an attack on the facilities lead to the suspension of the competitions (insert TR or Flare as being responsible). Both Ash & Serena win and make it to the finals where Ash faces Alain and Serena faces Ella but because of the attack, both finals will take place at the same time meaning that throughout the tournaments, the finals will be the first time either one goes without the other one in the stands cheering them on. Shauna can take Bonnie to watch Serena's final vs Ella and Clemont, Trevor, & Tierno watch Ash's final vs Alain (eventually concluding with a Mega Charizard X vs Mega Charizard Y final, I mean come on, it's obvious with Ash having no mega and 'zard having two mega forms). If you want gags, Tierno can be belly-achign about not watching Serena's finals which Trevor can say that Shauna said if Tierno wasn't socreepy about Serena she would've let him go with her & Bonnie and when he tries to sneak away, Clemont uses his Aipom-Arm to drag him back. Trevor and Clemont can just be geeky bros during Ash's battle, citing exposition and type comparisons.

We saw Jessie a few episodes back with a holo-caster, so during both finals, Serena & Ash are both struggling against their opponents and can either hear/see people in the stands talking about/watching the other final on their own holo-casters, with Ash hearing how Serena is losing and vice-versa. Both begin to fight back and get back into their match/showcase with the episode intercutting between both Ash & Serena's POV, then they start hearing the other one is mounting a comeback and then both hit the obligatory wall, where they get knocked back down. If you want the happy ending, both of them start having their internal monologue about their dreams, Ash's flashbacks to his failures against Ritchie & Tobias, Serena & how she hated ryhorn-racing and her gaff in episode 60 and how they fought and had success in Kalos and they can talk about the other giving them the words they needed to overcome obstacles in Kalos. Leads to a split screen shot where they both recite their "Never give up" motto, leading to both for them finding an opening and hitting an attack/move which wins the finals for both of them.

It's announced they'll have a ceremony crowning this year's Kalos Queen & Kalos League Champion, both Serena & Ash have been separated for a number of episodes and they find out the other won also and are overjoyed. They begin to prepare for their crowning as Champion & Kalos Queen when boom!! Before Ash & Serena are reunited, Lysandre and Team Flare attack leading into the Ultimate Weapon story from the XY game. Which ends the anime series. It bleeds into the movie where Ash & Serena are still separated and are drafted into separate groups both fighting to stop Lysandre and TF. The movie centers around the ultimate weapon and how still separated, our heroes try to stop it, this is where Ash needs to come to terms with his feelings about everything and what being a "pokemon master" entails, how Serena & Ash try to reunite, Clemont & Bonnie try to reunite, Shauna fights to get back to Trevor & Tierno and we need an obligatory AZ appearance as well. But I can't divulge all the details as my wannabe script is still in production.

Hahaha!!! Now thats corny

Wow!! Your script seems good although i really hope this actually happens, although instead of the Master Class and Kalos league let it be the 3rd showcase and Eight gym badge respectively! Why? Because Ash and Serena should be there for the most important moment of their lives!!! Other than that the script is good!! I hope it gets produced soon LOL :p

Mewtario

"Shipping" Navigator
If I may take a moment to inform you all of a horrible, horrible pun I came up with, I must say it's a shame that the main writing team probably doesn't hold meetings in English, or else I would have been more certain that an opening statement to one of their future brainstorming sessions might go thusly:

"Alright, everyone, the fan community for this show ships Ash and Serena's Pokédexes, the community ships their backpacks, they obviously ship the characters themselves, but now it's time for us to make this show's fan base ship their pants!"

matthew11

8000 MMR
To summarize everything about Tierno's Takeshi gag, the most probable scene would be that Eureka asks Satoshi what's he smiling about, and answers he just remembered a friend. I have to strongly agree that this is similar to Takeshi's gag. Maybe this is one of those moments where Satoshi remembers his past companions like he remembered Hikari in XY022 (?) when he saw a bunch of Piplups. If this moments goes on until he remembers every companions he have traveled with, then what would foreshadow this? I don't know. Then again, this leads us to expect some hints from Serena if Satoshi doesn't act accordingly to our expectations.

I haven't read this posts yet, but please merge these two posts into one in 12 hours' time. Otherwise I'm going to have to give a warning. Double posting is prohibited here. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
matthew11 said:
Welcome! I see you have wiped off your shyness :D

That doesn't mean I don't feel outcasted don't mind me though, I'm usually like tgis the first time in anything: nervous and feeling stupid because I'm not quite as dedicated as you guys are to this ship...but I'll probably end up the same way as you guys if I read Amourshipping fics... 'cause that's how I got into shipping in the first place.

jettblakk said:
But I think the next episode will wet shippers' whistles a little, I'm really happy to see Alexa again and I'd expect at least a line or two from her directed to Serena in the vein of her words to Serena motivating Ash in XY006 and maybe a line to Ash at the end of the XY066 wishing him good luck. Ash can make a comment about needing it recognizing how Clemont has been preparing for their battle and how it'll be difficult battling a friend and with Clemont's dad and sister cheering him on. Alexa could say something about he has a #1 fan or someone that'll fight with him til the end. XY067 is the showdown we've been waiting for, expecting 1-2 scenes of Bonnie & Serena having a friendly rivalry cheering on their respective favorites and when Luxray starts running through Ash's team, cue the obligatory Serena inspiration flashback or her shouting encouragement to rally Ash to victory (although I'd love to see a scene where Goodra & Luxray's strongest attacks make impact and the episode ends and XY068 is all about Alain & Sycamore and 068 ends in with Sycamore witnessing the impact from the previous episode and we're left in suspense as to who wins until XY069 but again, that's just me)

Personally (addressing the bolded part), that would be really cool, and suspenseful. The funny thing is though, if I remember correctly, I saw a picture with Alain & Sycamore with a Gabite (who might be the Garchomp of later) for XY episode 68, so it might happen. I feel like it's unlikely though...

Little Hero

Just out of curiosity what if when Tierno does that whole gag thing to Serena Pikachu winds up pushing Ash in between Serena and Tierno?

That'll be adorable.

As for if it will affect the ship, I think some people are making a mountain out of a drilbur hole (I just had to--Illseemyselfout...)

Tierno's gag is rather cute, too. So it just might be nothing.

I still vote on that Pikachu pushes Ash between the two though. :)

That doesn't mean I don't feel outcasted don't mind me though, I'm usually like tgis the first time in anything: nervous and feeling stupid because I'm not quite as dedicated as you guys are to this ship...but I'll probably end up the same way as you guys if I read Amourshipping fics... 'cause that's how I got into shipping in the first place.

My chance to shine. I recommend you an excellent fanfic- Time Only Knows. You'll find the link to it in my signature :D

Hey guys! Been a while. I see the Tierno discussion is still going on. I don't think Tierno will affect this ship in any way, positively or negatively. The scene we saw in the preview and Ash's supposed smile, it could very well change in the next half a second after that scene. Tierno's reaction is basically just a gag like Brock's or Misty's. As mentioned above by matthew11, this could be one way that Ash remembers Brock. But I say it isn't that either. It really means nothing, and I will be very, very surprised if we get a hint off Ash in this particular scene. I think it is more likely we will see hints from Serena. I just can't see them giving us such huge hints from Ash so soon after XY059 and XY060.

Having said that, my hopes are certainly different from my expectations. I do hope that Ash gives off a hint in this one, because in my opinion, it would be a really strong hint.

taeuknam

My chance to shine. I recommend you an excellent fanfic- Time Only Knows. You'll find the link to it in my signature :D

Hey guys! Been a while. I see the Tierno discussion is still going on. I don't think Tierno will affect this ship in any way, positively or negatively. The scene we saw in the preview and Ash's supposed smile, it could very well change in the next half a second after that scene. Tierno's reaction is basically just a gag like Brock's or Misty's. As mentioned above by matthew11, this could be one way that Ash remembers Brock. But I say it isn't that either. It really means nothing, and I will be very, very surprised if we get a hint off Ash in this particular scene. I think it is more likely we will see hints from Serena. I just can't see them giving us such huge hints from Ash so soon after XY059 and XY060.

Having said that, my hopes are certainly different from my expectations. I do hope that Ash gives off a hint in this one, because in my opinion, it would be a really strong hint.

Hopes:

Tierno: Serena, please marry me!
Serena: Uhhh....
Ash: *grabs tierno by neck of shirt* Look here, TUBBY! Serena is MY girl! Got it?! She's mine! *Throws Tierno against brick wall*
Tierno: I'm s-sorry, I'll back off!
Ash: Yeah, you better, or else me and my bros Clemont and Brock will mess you up good!
Serena: My hero! *Gives Ash a kiss*

Unfortunately, it will probably go like this.

Ash: Wait... *Jeopardy thinking music plays for 15 minutes* I think that's what I was helping that Cottonee with! It all makes sense now!
Serena, Tierno, and Bonnie: *facepalms*

And also, I'll ask a superficial question:

Ash and Serena are married, and are in financial troubles. How does Ash go about addressing Serena's overspending habits?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
If Ash "smiles" during this upcoming episode because of Trieno's romantic attitude towards Serena, he will do it basically because he will find them funny and not embarrassing...

Yep. He often does the whole "vague smile" thing since he's a happy and easy-going person by nature. So I don't think that AmourShipping will suffer just because he may smile about Tierno's flirty behavior with Serena. I'd love to see Ash get jealous and protective of Serena instead, but him being neutral about the whole thing isn't so bad. It's not like he's giving Serena and Tierno his blessing or anything. :p

jettblakk

Head Hancho
Hopes:

Ash: *grabs tierno by neck of shirt* Look here, TUBBY! Serena is MY girl! Got it?! She's mine! *Throws Tierno against brick wall*
Tierno: I'm s-sorry, I'll back off!
Ash: Yeah, you better, or else me and my bros Clemont and Brock will mess you up good!
Serena: My hero! *Gives Ash a kiss*

Unfortunately, it will probably go like this.

Ash: Wait... *Jeopardy thinking music plays for 15 minutes* I think that's what I was helping that Cottonee with! It all makes sense now!
Serena, Tierno, and Bonnie: *facepalms*

And also, I'll ask a superficial question:

Ash and Serena are married, and are in financial troubles. How does Ash go about addressing Serena's overspending habits?

Love both reactions but for different reasons!! Eh, financial troubles huh, find some ace trainers and beat up on them, at least you could pay the water bill, who needs electricity with pika-power?! I mean, even preschoolers are walking around carrying a couple hundred pokedollars. Actually, I think being Kalos Queen may come with enough endorsement deals that those two need not fret. I think it has a higher grossing income as opposed to pokemon master, if Ash ever achieves that goal? I think Serena is mature and responsible enough now, let alone a little older where she'd be savvy enough to quench her fashion hunger without putting themselves on the street. Plus, with endorsements, I could see Serena trying to keep most/all of her clothing (which would seem to be her one vice) from all her photo shoots, Tripokelons, and commercials.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
pokesrini said:

Ha ha. I thought you'd suggest that. XD Byt yeah. I'll give it a whirl sometime. Just don't expect me to review.

That won't stop others from speculating though. I think so too. Basically the same thing you said, it could turn into one thing or the other in a flash. Also, what you said makes sense: why drop another huge bomb so soon? It'll only "numb our senses." Although I feel like many of you will digress on that...

taeuknam said:

jettblakk said:
Eh, financial troubles huh, find some ace trainers and beat up on them, at least you could pay the water bill, who needs electricity with pika-power?! I mean, even preschoolers are walking around carrying a couple hundred pokedollars. Actually, I think being Kalos Queen may come with enough endorsement deals that those two need not fret. I think it has a higher grossing income as opposed to pokemon master, if Ash ever achieves that goal? I think Serena is mature and responsible enough now, let alone a little older where she'd be savvy enough to quench her fashion hunger without putting themselves on the street. Plus, with endorsements, I could see Serena trying to keep most/all of her clothing (which would seem to be her one vice) from all her photo shoots, Tripokelons, and commercials.

You took the words right out of mouth and mind, so I really can't expand on my thoughts on this. XP

Ikcatcher

Firebird Phoenix
Yeah, that could work but I think another way to just address it is with Ash smiling or laughing and maybe Bonnie asks what's so funny and Ash just says, "nothing,...he just reminds of a friend" and they can let Serena let Tierno down nicely. I'm sensing a little Bit of early-Naruto Rock Lee vibes from him, maybe vowing Serena to become the first trainer to win a league with an all-dance team like how Lee did to Sakura before the chunin exams?? Maybe that's just me??

But I think the gag like most think, will be a recurring one and there won't be added dimensions (at least when it's just Tierno by himself cause Shauna & Trevor seem to keep him in control) until there's development of feels on Ash's side and/or another character (namely Bonnie) starts noticing more and more. This gag is set perfect to mirror the Clemont/Bonnie "marry my brother" joke, but maybe Bonnie starts noticing something between the two (and she is the show's designated shipper btw), so later on in the show, she does the ear drag to Tierno and any other boy that may come onto Serena like that. It's a two way joke both in the meta and in the context of the story; Bonnie becomes the avatar for AS viewers wanting to drag away anyone hitting on Serena in front of Ash while it seems natural as a little sister dragging away unwanted fanboys from her big sister; which I've loved the little things that have developed Bonnie & Serena's budding sisterhood.

But, I don't see this episode being shippy though, that second preview was imo a major hook to grab extra viewers and develop hype, similar to XY059 but on a much, much, much smaller scale. I sound like a broken record but I'm gonna maintain that we may see a near confession from Serena when they're trapped in the fire before future Lord Goodra comes to the rescue. But I think the next episode will wet shippers' whistles a little, I'm really happy to see Alexa again and I'd expect at least a line or two from her directed to Serena in the vein of her words to Serena motivating Ash in XY006 and maybe a line to Ash at the end of the XY066 wishing him good luck. Ash can make a comment about needing it recognizing how Clemont has been preparing for their battle and how it'll be difficult battling a friend and with Clemont's dad and sister cheering him on. Alexa could say something about he has a #1 fan or someone that'll fight with him til the end. XY067 is the showdown we've been waiting for, expecting 1-2 scenes of Bonnie & Serena having a friendly rivalry cheering on their respective favorites and when Luxray starts running through Ash's team, cue the obligatory Serena inspiration flashback or her shouting encouragement to rally Ash to victory (although I'd love to see a scene where Goodra & Luxray's strongest attacks make impact and the episode ends and XY068 is all about Alain & Sycamore and 068 ends in with Sycamore witnessing the impact from the previous episode and we're left in suspense as to who wins until XY069 but again, that's just me)

It's hard forecasting future hints cause there's been no broadcast information for anything after XY068, so we can't spot when major episodes will occur, when we can spot filler episodes or small arcs (like Goodra's backstory and the mini-arc Ash & Co. will be on). Once we have a new crop of episodes announced, I think we can see how they continue to develop the characters. I could see after the Goodra arc, everyone goes back to Lumiose and before they set out for Gym 6, everyone just has a slice of life episode where Clemont & Bonnie regroup and spend a small amount of time home with Meyer before setting out and Serena & Ash can just train for their showcases/gym battles and maybe hit a cafe and just have some character development/relationship building scenes, maybe even insert Alexa or an in-game character to break it up a little bit. Or maybe have Serena's next Tripokelon take place in Lumiose, which I believe she'll win her next competition regardless of where it is. I think that will be the episode where the first Major Ash hint will take place, Serena's next Tripokelon, book it!!! lol

It's announced they'll have a ceremony crowning this year's Kalos Queen & Kalos League Champion, both Serena & Ash have been separated for a number of episodes and they find out the other won also and are overjoyed. They begin to prepare for their crowning as Champion & Kalos Queen when boom!! Before Ash & Serena are reunited, Lysandre and Team Flare attack leading into the Ultimate Weapon story from the XY game. Which ends the anime series. It bleeds into the movie where Ash & Serena are still separated and are drafted into separate groups both fighting to stop Lysandre and TF. The movie centers around the ultimate weapon and how still separated, our heroes try to stop it, this is where Ash needs to come to terms with his feelings about everything and what being a "pokemon master" entails, how Serena & Ash try to reunite, Clemont & Bonnie try to reunite, Shauna fights to get back to Trevor & Tierno and we need an obligatory AZ appearance as well. But I'm still working on it, so I don't have all the details figured out. (fyi, film student so I've been spending lots of time working on writing screenplays, so an acquaintance who also watches the XY anime challenged me, so I figured I'd take her up on it??)

That was the most beautiful thing I've eer seen (tears dripping) I demand that you take this to Shopro immediately!
Now,I seem to notice a bunch of new faces around here,so to save time I'm just going to welcome everyone who just joined!Let us never give up till the very end!

matthew11

8000 MMR

Fics, you say? Then I recommend the following:

What Really Matters by Itssupereffective
There For You by Ultratron
The Betrayed Ones Return by Ejennings167
The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Kanto Arc by FanaticLAguy06

These are one of the best fics I have read so far. One of which I have to catch up soon :D

Well now, I think we have squeezed the lleH out of this Tierno-Takeshi Gag topic. And as such, the outcome of this wouldn't be as promising as we expect to be according to the preview. But I could be wrong. So having that said, next topic please!

PsyDan

Well now, I think we have squeezed the lleH out of this Tierno-Takeshi Gag topic. And as such, the outcome of this wouldn't be as promising as we expect to be according to the preview. But I could be wrong. So having that said, next topic please!

Next topic you say? All right. I'm going to make a question I have been dying to ask for a very long time.

If Gary Oak came back in the XY series (either in Kalos or in a possible Kanto arc), how do you think he would influence AmourShipping? If he went to Prof. Oak's summer camp (which he most probably did), do you think he would remember Serena?

I personally think that if Gary remembered Serena, he would allow us to discover more of Ash and Serena's past at the summer camp, beyond the flashback we all know and love.

Last edited:

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...
First of all, I'd like to congratulate Matthew11 on the Shipping Oscar he received. Congrats, Matt!

Second, someone wanted good fics on FF.net. I'd like to present mine. I'm particularly proud of The Book. Link is on my sig.

Third, Tierno on his knees, Brock-style. For me, that's a gag. He got hearts in his eyes when he first saw her on the Summer Camp, but hasn't done so since. It may just be a product of Serena's new look.

The Gary topic: He'd remember her, I reckon. And I think he could influence the ship, somehow. Also, it'd prove the Gary "MF" Oak does not get all the girls...

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

If Gary Oak came back in the XY series (either in Kalos or in a possible Kanto arc), how do you think he would influence AmourShipping? If he went to Prof. Oak's summer camp (which he most probably did), do you think he would remember Serena?

Well if Gary comes back in XY whether he remembers Serena or not I think he would figure out that Serena has feelings for Ash and would probably try to get Ash and Serena together.

Ikcatcher

Firebird Phoenix
Fics, you say? Then I recommend the following:

What Really Matters by Itssupereffective
There For You by Ultratron
The Betrayed Ones Return by Ejennings167
The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Kanto Arc by FanaticLAguy06

These are one of the best fics I have read so far. One of which I have to catch up soon :D

On the topic on fanfics,I do have a topic to bring up:
What are your top 5 personal favorite Amourshipping fanfics
Some rules to consider:
1.1-2 fanfics per author,gotta keep it interesting.
2.Your own fanfics do not count
3.If you have more than 5 favorites you could always go for top 10

With that said,let's begin!

5.Return of the Mastermind-PurimPopoie
4.Pillow Talk-Shadow of Hearts
3.Twigs ‘n' Frubbles-FanOfAnimation1994
2.Snowbelle of the Bell-A-Gallade
And my number 1 fanfic is.....
1.Anourshipping:One day off-123pearlshipping

Status
Not open for further replies.