• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping General Discussion - V.2 *Spoiler Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trublsmbob

Crap, not again!
Did you notice Clemont's expression right after Bonnie said that Ash is dense? It makes we wonder if he could help push the ship. I doubt it because he's so shy, but if there's one thing this episode taught me, it's that not to rely on theories. Almost all of mine were wrong for this episode lol.

Inferno792

Food Wars
Did you notice Clemont's expression right after Bonnie said that Ash is dense? It makes we wonder if he could help push the ship. I doubt it because he's so shy, but if there's one thing this episode taught me, it's that not to rely on theories. Almost all of mine were wrong for this episode lol.

Clemont is almost as dense as Ash so I doubt he could help but Ash still retains the crown as the most oblivious guy in anime ever.

Trublsmbob

Crap, not again!
[

Clemont is almost as dense as Ash so I doubt he could help but Ash still retains the crown as the most oblivious guy in anime ever.

You should probably be careful with the one-liners because...
matthew11 said:
I told you I'm still watching over here.
He's still watching.
Anyway, who says Clemont's dense? He didn't have tons of hints directed at him. And check out his expression right after Bonnie said Ash was dense.

Inferno792

Food Wars
[

You should probably be careful with the one-liners because...

He's still watching.
Anyway, who says Clemont's dense? He didn't have tons of hints directed at him. And check out his expression right after Bonnie said Ash was dense.

I have been here long enough to know what type of one-liners get infractions. One liners with no real content or explanations are the one that earn you infractions.

As I said, Clemont is not as dense as Ash but he is quite close. We are so used to seeing Ash act unaware that Clemont's ignorance is nothing compared to it.

p96822

Evolve me please
The hype train stopped on episode 60

Train guy: Why did we stop

Train guy 2: We don't have any fuel left. We used it a little bit on episode 59 and we didn't move that much.

Train guy: What are going to do

Train guy 3: I have an idea! We can use that rival fuel that we had in episode 26.

Train guy: But that fuel been bad for a while

Train guy 3: I have it in a new ingreedint in it to power this train up

Train guy 1/2: Okay give it a try

The train guy 3 put the fuel in and the hype train move at warp speed

All abort the mega hype train

matthew11

8000 MMR
He's still watching.

Like he said. Please refrain from posting one-liners here. Let's do a year-long none-rule-breaking atmosphere here so that everyone can enjoy without me being here.

To contribute to the topic at hand, (my apologies for not watching the recent episodes lately because college) I guess the most recent episode brought more than enough fuel to start running the hype train. And Eureka commenting on how Satoshi is dense? That's something, really. Looks like the likelihood of her discovering Serena's secret increases. The pictures says it all.

Looking forward to watch the episode, I guess.

I have been here long enough to know what type of one-liners get infractions. One liners with no real content or explanations are the one that earn you infractions.

[*]No One Liners - try to avoid posts that only contain one line. Put more thought into your posts, otherwise it will be considered spam.

It's as general as it says.

Last edited:

ChloeTheDragonMaster

a friendly rouge
I'm back! and i would like you to empashize on somthing.

Bonnie knows...
Bonnie knows...
BONNIE KNOWS!

i'm going to admit i freaked out when i acturally found out, and i only have to look at the body language and i was already grinning like sir Jeff the kriller but didn't she also tell Clemont as well? look at his face when Bonnie talked to him in THAT scene.

That is all.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Now let's see if Bonnie can break through that dense skull of his. Only time will tell. Momentai. Now the question is how she will break through that dense skull.

How will Bonnie affect Amourshipping now that she knows?

Last edited:

ashsfuture

Well what's to be said about today's episode, well oh my god this was worth the wait reasons why...

.Miette's return
.Miette teasing Serena
.Bonnie pretty much knowing Serena's feelings for Ash(won't know for sure until subs come out)
.Amourshipping
. Serena Theme song being played

There's more, but today's victory for Serena was emotional and let's just say I felt like crying, this time out of happiness once again XY surprises me and keeps me interested in future episodes for the saga. Serena is now one step closer to her dream and as for Miette, Serena better watch out for her in the future for sure. I love how Amourshipping was displayed throughout the episode especially during the tripokalon. Also from all the hints we got from Serena and Ash this should definitively be enough to keep all Amourshippers satisfied for right now right?

Question:

How would you rate today's episode?

I rate this episode 10/10!!!

note: this also makes me wonder whats going to happen the next time Miette shows up/What do you think could happen?

PrimalRayquazaEX

Pokemon Professor
Okay I'm actually back on here after I got booted and blocked from being an admin on a FB Amour page.
Now let's see what happened.
Serena preforms in the showcase, Miette joins in too, Serena gets passed the first round, Jessie ruins her dress and Serena comes back and wins in the end blah blah blah.
But most important of all as everyone already knows and I'm about to say it on here for the 5,000th time
BONNIE KNOWS!!!!!!!!
We finally received our fill from the hype of the "date" episode and I'm as happy as the rest of the community is.
As most of us predicted it looks like Bonnie will be driving this hype train for a while.
Overall great episode and I can't wait for XY082

Trublsmbob

Crap, not again!
Well what's to be said about today's episode, well oh my god this was worth the wait reasons why...

.Miette's return
.Miette teasing Serena
.Bonnie pretty much knowing Serena's feelings for Ash(won't know for sure until subs come out)
.Amourshipping
. Serena Theme song being played

There's more, but today's victory for Serena was emotional and let's just say I felt like crying, this time out of happiness once again XY surprises me and keeps me interested in future episodes for the saga. Serena is now one step closer to her dream and as for Miette, Serena better watch out for her in the future for sure. I love how Amourshipping was displayed throughout the episode especially during the tripokalon. Also from all the hints we got from Serena and Ash this should definitively be enough to keep all Amourshippers satisfied for right now right?

Question:

note: this also makes me wonder whats going to happen the next time Miette shows up/What do you think could happen?

I would rate the episode 10/10 as well.
I think if and when Miette comes back she's just gonna tease Serena as usual. Hopefully, we can get an Ash hint (Class B) if and when she comes back. Speaking of the Hint Class System, where is Mewtario?
Oh, and this to:
#AmourHasWon

Dinomeyt

Well then, I just finished watching the episode and oh boy, there is a lot to talk about in terms of Amour. The rule of thumb is: see an episode with Miette in it, prepare for hints. Serena definitely had more hints than Ash did, but Ash did not not give us anything to talk about. Saying "Serena you're the best" and complimenting her outfit. Again, I would never EVER expect Ash to say these kind of things to a girl due in part to his personality. Is he dense and oblivious? Yes....but for the first time I have hope that he will figure things out or someone will help him along the way to realize HIS potential romantic feelings for Serena (which I think he does have, but if the writers were to go as deep into Ash's feelings as they have Serena's, this thing would have been canon/shot down a while ago). The biggest surprise though has got to be Bonnie and the fact that she finally knows Serena's crush. I'm just envisioning an episode where Bonnie pulls Serena to the side and tells her "I know you like Satoshi" and Serena freaks. All in all, this episode does not disappoint and I have to give a huge thank you to Akemi Omode for her work, you've made all of us Amourshippers proud! :)

After a very long waiting, I was finally able to watch the episode and wow, this episode provided a lot of good things for Serena. She won her 1st princess key, she was able to impress a lot of crowd, Ash have shown a lot of support for her as well as praising her outfit at the end of the episode. Miette's teases were also better than the last time and speaking of Miette, I've noticed the change of VA, this time, she sounded mature than her old voice. I really like her current voice more than her old one (Sorry, Old Miette Seiyuu :p).

Also, when they said that other characters like Shauna, Aria and Grace appearing, I thought that this episode will have a huge crowd but I never thought that what the writers actually did was to simply show them watching on T.V. Man, talk about false alarm :p

Anywho, I did expect that at least one of them would take notice of Serena's feelings but I never would have guessed that it would be Bonnie herself but I guess she would be a good choice. She may be able to help Serena in her case.

Also, anyone else find it weird that Grace did not react on Serena's short hair? I expected that she might say something but I guess not.

This was a pretty good episode, both for amour and Serena's character as expected. Aside from the obvious hints, I think this have some good AshxSerena interactions.

I'd rate it 10 out of 10.

Congratulations to Serena for winning her first Princess Key!

Also, I've taken notice that a lot of old timers are coming back in this thread. Well, it's understandable considering how much hyped this episode was. Anyway, 'till the next amourshippy episode again, guys.

Well then, I just finished watching the episode and oh boy, there is a lot to talk about in terms of Amour. The rule of thumb is: see an episode with Miette in it, prepare for hints. Serena definitely had more hints than Ash did, but Ash did not not give us anything to talk about. Saying "Serena you're the best" and complimenting her outfit. Again, I would never EVER expect Ash to say these kind of things to a girl due in part to his personality. Is he dense and oblivious? Yes....but for the first time I have hope that he will figure things out or someone will help him along the way to realize HIS potential romantic feelings for Serena (which I think he does have, but if the writers were to go as deep into Ash's feelings as they have Serena's, this thing would have been canon/shot down a while ago). The biggest surprise though has got to be Bonnie and the fact that she finally knows Serena's crush. I'm just envisioning an episode where Bonnie pulls Serena to the side and tells her "I know you like Satoshi" and Serena freaks. All in all, this episode does not disappoint and I have to give a huge thank you to Akemi Omode for her work, you've made all of us Amourshippers proud! :)

Not to mention that Ash said that Serena was the best during a flashback while he was eating her Pokepuffs again. That was really a great hint from Ash IMO.

I don't think Miette really likes Ash, i think she just wants to see Serena make a move, that's why she told her that she'll steal him from her. I think Miette really cares about Serena and that's why she is doing this, Serena might never confess her feelings because of her shy personality and Miette doesn't want Serena to regret not taking the oportunities she had to tell Ash that she likes him.

After all, Miette doesn't even try to get closer to Ash, she spends all of her time with Serena. Miette is like that friend we had in 4th grade who loved to tease us about our crush and wanted us to confess our feelings as soon as possible.

It will be great if Miette was simply trying to help out Serena through her own way though part of me believes that she does likes Ash. She seemed to be pushy about it while talking to Serena. Either way, this whole love rival will be played out many times whenever she's around.

Last edited:

platane_hakase

Happy birthday, aipomadvanceshipper.

I know you guys are excited for tomorrows episode, but seeing as the new summary for episode 81 has come out do you guys see any hints at all in that episode?

Too soon to have an opinion about it. But we always expect some hint.

I don't get why do you think that all this Bonnie recognizing think is positive for the shipping. I would agree but not in these circumstances. She just comfirmed Ash is and probably will remain dense which is definitely negative for this ship. Anyway, stay positive. I have my first question for this thread (it took me 2 years :-D) : How would Serena try to break her own fear from rejection and Ash's density?

As calvinhobbesliker said, it is not a confirmation that Satoshi will remain dense. Since everybody knows that he is dense now, the revelation is that Eureka is aware about Serena's feelings.

The one thing we didn't get from this episode is an Ash hint. I was really hoping for one too...

Do you think Miette will come back and give us another one of these episodes?

Yes, Millefeui will come back more times as fireman, say, firelady of AS hypetrain. Definitely, yes.

(I agree with Setsuna F Seiei , there are hints from Satoshi's side. Subtle, but they are there.)

Since I don't think Serena actually knows Bonnie knows, maybe we could Ash and Bonnie having one on one talks when Serena and Clemont are absent from the group?

Don't think so. Maybe for some time, Eureka would have a lot of fun seeing Serena's advances toward Satoshi and he being very dense. Serena then noting Eureka's behavior could talk to her.

How will Bonnie affect Amourshipping now that she knows?

I guess that at first she will act as a confidant to Serena's secret. But in the future she could ask Satoshi's hand in behalf of Serena: "s'il vou plaît".

Also from all the hints we got from Serena and Ash this should definitively be enough to keep all Amourshippers satisfied for right now right?

Don't know. ASer use to be very addicted people, developing huge withdrawal syndrome if not constantly supplied with hints.

I go with Trublsmbob: 10/10 rate and for awhile Millefeui probably will repeat what she has done so far.

#AmourWins

Last edited:

chicorita3

since most of us have seen the episode I wanted to ask: Do you guys consider this episode a turning point for amour? Do you guys think it will increase the amount of amour hints in upcoming episodes?

Inferno792

Food Wars
since most of us have seen the episode I wanted to ask: Do you guys consider this episode a turning point for amour? Do you guys think it will increase the amount of amour hints in upcoming episodes?

Definitely. I haven't had the time to watch the episode as of yet(will watch it in a few minutes) but from all those pics and the hype, I think this episode has taken Amour to a new level. We didn't have such solid hint for a long time; hints where one couldn't deny that Serena still wants Ash.

Dinomeyt

Oh geez, this is a good question. In my honest opinion, I'm going to say that this is definitely a turning point for Amour. Not THE turning point (still waiting for that gigantic Ash hint...which I know will never come) but it's developing the relationship in a slow, realistic manner. A lot of people are going to ask for more hints after this, and I say to them "Please be patient", especially since Amour is not the focus of this anime. It's one of the best things to happen to this anime in a very long time, but it's not the primary focus. Next week is going to be dry unless a hint comes out of nowhere (which HAS happened before. See XY070). Now, do I see this starting an increase in Amour hints? With Bonnie supposedly (and it looks confirmed) figuring out that Serena likes Ash, I think the quality of Serena's hints are going to improve, but since I cannot see the future I can't really tell if we will get a hint increase. If Bonnie does indeed talk to her about this, I can see Bonnie telling Serena to be more direct. Or heck, she might help Ash break his oblivious armor. If you are an Amourshipper, Bonnie is now a character to watch every episode :)

JigglyScrub

DoriDori Pawaa

It definitely sparked things up a bit, we still got a long way to go though. Now we need something more than just Serena blushes, we need signs that Ash's density isn't invincible, if we can get some of those that's when things are really going to take off.

Going back to the soccer/football analogy; it's still 0-0 but the opposing team just got a red card so our chances of winning have just increased significantly.

No, I don't think this episode will be a turning point for the ship. We only know that Eureka is aware of the situation between Satoshi, Serena and Milfuie. The hints are big and all but not enough to say that this will take amour to another level. It's not like Serena became more open of her feelings nor did Satoshi have taken any clue at all. Things just went the same as XY026, XY059 and XY060. As for increased hints, possibly, yes since Milfuie may become a recurring character and now that Eureka is aware.

Last edited:

Inferno792

Food Wars
No, I don't think this episode will be a turning point for the ship. We only know that Eureka is aware of the situation between Satoshi, Serena and Milfuie. The hints are big and all but not enough to say that this will take amour to another level. It's not like Serena became more open of her feelings nor did Satoshi have taken any clue at all. Things just went the same as XY026, XY059 and XY060. As for increased hints, possibly, yes since Milfuie may become a recurring character and now that Eureka is aware.

Well, at least we can now be sure that Serena isn't going to give up on Ash. These past few episodes hardly had anything Amour-related so a few people were assuming that Serena's crush and affection for Ash might weaken but we now know that such a thing isn't gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.