• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping General Discussion - V.2 *Spoiler Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillDaSnail

Soon™?
No new hints tonight, as somewhat expected given what the episode was all about. But eh that didn't matter; got to see our lord and savior baby bird evolve into the great Talonflame, learning Brave Bird for incredible awesomeness.

However, the under appreciated MVP of this episode goes to Frogadier for saving Ash and Talonflame from the lava, if you catch my drift :p

Backpackshipping confirmed for this episode, lol. XD
[img139]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNaTuqhUsAAh8yK.jpg[/img139]

And Trevor's bag is smiling, lol.... :D

Anywho, so the only hint we got is when Serena tells Ash how careless he was and she seemed very worried as she said so, which is to be expected anyway.

Yuraenia

Call me Qooky :)
Backpackshipping confirmed for this episode, lol. XD
[img139]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNaTuqhUsAAh8yK.jpg[/img139]

And Trevor's bag is smiling, lol.... :D

Anywho, so the only hint we got is when Serena tells Ash how careless he was and she seemed very worried as she said so, which is to be expected anyway.

Whoohoo! BTW, this is the first time in awhile I just realized that Serena actually calls Satoshi out on his "faults". Idk, weren't we talking about at some point, whether or not there should be friction between Satoshi and Serena in order to "strengthen their relationship"? i mean, this doesn't really have to count cuz it was more out of worry but it's been awhile since we've seen Serena actually upset with him. xD

And yet, Satoshi doesn't even get mad or retort back but just reaffirms it and practically apologizes. Idk, interesting observation for me :)

tomyno

Did I really see, what I just saw? Serena was blushing while talking to Trevor?? Ash should be less oblivious and more jealous l, because there are other characters that like Serena (Tierno and now Trevor). And Serena scolded him durong the same episode? Ash, you better start breaking your shell immediatelly since Serena's crush as your 'advantage' may not last forever, maybe somene else gets close to her lol:).

You guys might notice that Latias appeared in the Hoopa movie
I am thinking that it would be a good idea if this Latias is that Latias that kissed Ash a few years ago, and this Latias transformed in Serena this time and kissed Ash.

Question:
Do you think that Serena would kill the Latias by hand if she knew what happened in Movie 5?

04n70n10

Hi guys, i rewached the episode with "nurse serena" (well, that blushing is a 100% hint) with subs, because there is something particular, a new song that many have noted, i write here:

hey, there's something i want to tell you
thank you for always giving me a supportive push!
Oh, I can't possibly convey it all
But you make me think I'm not alone, you know?
Even when i get lost during dark nights
No matter how many times i fall
I'll pick myself up right away
Because i don't want to lose
Because I don't want to give up
Twinkling, twinkling, shining
My glittering pocket is filled with kisses
My favorite moments, my precious friends
I'll embrace them all
Twinkling, twinkling, around
I laugh away my scars with a ra-ta-ta
Until i fulfill the promise I made with you
Always, to your heart's content,
Move forward, forward, forward!
And so I will, to my heart's content,
Keep walking straight ahead

What do you think? This song was played with bunnebly and chespin, but seems more related with Serena. It seems more related with her dream or there is something AS? Both?

AshSerena

Finaly just got home from work! (so tired zZZZzz)
nyway Like people said dry episode, it just serena calling Ash name during the danger.. thats all but aside from hint, its good episode :) not bad(1 of my fav Kalos Pokemon is Talonfalme :)

Did I really see, what I just saw? Serena was blushing while talking to Trevor?? Ash should be less oblivious and more jealous l, because there are other characters that like Serena (Tierno and now Trevor). And Serena scolded him durong the same episode? Ash, you better start breaking your shell immediatelly since Serena's crush as your 'advantage' may not last forever, maybe somene else gets close to her lol:).

you mean this?
[IMGSIZE=400]http://i.imgur.com/JYmBeFT.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
dont worry about it, Trevor just saying that he got call from Tierno saying that Her Hairstyle and Fashion is the Best and compliment her and make Serena Blush here.Remember when Tierno also saw Serena Design for the first time and Tierno compliment her?she also blushing during that time.(isit only me seeing her blush here is different when Ash compliment her? or when she asking about her looks?

[IMGSIZE=400]http://i.imgur.com/9to9lR8.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
This one! lol Serena mad!? xD
Serena:Geez!your Always so reckless! and ash is like "hehe sorry" lol!
like Yurenia said this is the first time seeing Serena getting mad cause of Ash reckless XD
Hi guys, i rewached the episode with "nurse serena" (well, that blushing is a 100% hint) with subs, because there is something particular, a new song that many have noted, i write here:

hey, there's something i want to tell you
thank you for always giving me a supportive push!
Oh, I can't possibly convey it all
But you make me think I'm not alone, you know?
Even when i get lost during dark nights
No matter how many times i fall
I'll pick myself up right away
Because i don't want to lose
Because I don't want to give up
Twinkling, twinkling, shining
My glittering pocket is filled with kisses
My favorite moments, my precious friends
I'll embrace them all
Twinkling, twinkling, around
I laugh away my scars with a ra-ta-ta
Until i fulfill the promise I made with you
Always, to your heart's content,
Move forward, forward, forward!
And so I will, to my heart's content,
Keep walking straight ahead

What do you think? This song was played with bunnebly and chespin, but seems more related with Serena. It seems more related with her dream or there is something AS? Both?
this song related to Clemont and Ash, its include on Get Ban ban disc, since both of them promise that they gonna battle when ash got his 4badges.

Last edited:

First I don't think this blushing is anything significant. Secondly Serena scolding Ash just shows her concern for her loved one, just like how our moms always yells at us when we do something dangerous.

ashsfuture

Ok first off Ash stop scaring Serena so much, I swear one of these days Ash is going to bring Serena to tears over him being so reckless and best evolution ever in the entire pokemon anime as a whole for talonflame, I do have to say the way Serena sounded after Ash was saved, it sounded like she wanted to cry, but she just scolded him cause she was extremely worried about him, just her way of expressing her worry for the boy she loves!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well, as for the latest episode that aired, nothing amourshipping in it apart from Serena calling Satoshi careless after he was rescued from the lava.

Nothing in next weeks episode since its a bonnie focused episode.

As expected. And as I always maintain, big shipping hints are usually foreshadowed, so I don't get hyped for shipping moments unless they're teased beforehand. I'm fine with no hints right now though since I'm still satisfied from the last batch that we got in the Showcase episode. :p

Crassus

Banned
Haha! Serena getting worried about her man and yells at him! I wonder what life would be like if they actually got married. Would Serena often scold Ash for his dangerous behaviors?

04n70n10

dont worry about it, Trevor just saying that he got call from Tierno saying that Her Hairstyle and Fashion is the Best and compliment her and make Serena Blush here.Remember when Tierno also saw Serena Design for the first time and Tierno compliment her?she also blushing during that time.(isit only me seeing her blush here is different when Ash compliment her? or when she asking about her looks?
Her blush "style" here is definitely IMO different, like with tierno, she's embarrassed, but in a different way. she is, really, i don't know the correct word and how to explain, more "defensive"(?) she has also a small "sweet drop".

this song related to Clemont and Ash, its include on Get Ban ban disc, since both of them promise that they gonna battle when ash got his 4badges.
Oh, my bad, i dont remember this song before. Seems it replace somewhat getta banban, v volt, etc in the latest episodes

Last edited:

Commander Wrex

There's a reason why she's nicknamed the "Tomato Girl." She blushes pretty much at everything and not just about Ash. She does it when she's embarrassed or given praise; her bigger blushes came mostly Ash-related stuff and when Aria told her about her beautiful smile. Here, Trevor's being kind in giving her a compliment. (Didn't watch the episode but seen the GIF and it didn't scream anything that would threaten Amour)

About Ash being scolded by Serena - I like it. I personally don't have any use of women of my taste to be 'yes' people; if she wants to scold Ash for being too bold like he always can be, she can do so. It shows she cares about him. Not a big hint or anything too significant or consequential (her being adamant with Ash shouldn't be seen as anything negative towards Amour here), but it's a nice thing to see.

I'll watch the episode later, but it seems very enjoyable, whether it lacks Amour moments or otherwise. Talonflame's arrival will be a sight to see!

[Edit] Oops, more like Tamato Girl. I must've gotten it wrong all this time, lol.

Last edited:

Trublsmbob

Crap, not again!
There's a reason why she's nicknamed the "Tomato Girl." She blushes pretty much at everything and not just about Ash. She does it when she's embarrassed or given praise; her bigger blushes came mostly Ash-related stuff and when Aria told her about her beautiful smile. Here, Trevor's being kind in giving her a compliment. (Didn't watch the episode but seen the GIF and it didn't scream anything that would threaten Amour)

About Ash being scolded by Serena - I like it. I personally don't have any use of women of my taste to be 'yes' people; if she wants to scold Ash for being too bold like he always can be, she can do so. It shows she cares about him. Not a big hint or anything too significant or consequential (her being adamant with Ash shouldn't be seen as anything negative towards Amour here), but it's a nice thing to see.

I'll watch the episode later, but it seems very enjoyable, whether it lacks Amour moments or otherwise. Talonflame's arrival will be a sight to see!

Wouldn't 'Tamato Girl' be more appropriate, considering a Tamato Berry is a bright red berry in the Pokemon games?
On todays episode: Meh. I didn't get to see it cause the site a watch them on is on the fritz, but it didn't look like much. I'm just excited to see Anister! I have a good feeling about the Sundial episode, as I've mentioned before. ;)

Sheepy Lamby

No way Jose! Ash? jealous? of Trevor? Trevor is just a little kid!
Another detail...Serena tends to blush too much when receiving compliments.. yes, she's the "tomato girl"
This episode was meant to be hint-less, but Serena at least worried for Ash when he jump to save Talonflame! :)

No way Jose! Ash? jealous? of Trevor? Trevor is just a little kid!
Another detail...Serena tends to blush too much when receiving compliments.. yes, she's the "tomato girl"
This episode was meant to be hint-less, but Serena at least worried for Ash when he jump to save Talonflame! :)

Like I said this won't mean anything significant. Serena's simply reacting to Trevor complimenting her for her new looks.

Master Quest

Let's do it
Sometimes I feel glad that ash doesen't have a competition otherwise it would have been real crazy.oh I almost forgot tierno is going to appear with his blastoise will he do something else beside complimenting her as he can't hold his compliments from so far away from what I read on this thread.sometimes I wonder if writers will do something to make ash jealous later when he starts to show some hints not now as it will fasten the process of breaking his density.

Trublsmbob

Crap, not again!
Topic:
What exactly counts as "Canon"?
What I mean is, what could be considered a canonization for Amour?
This is a question I asked I while back, but this is a new crowd and I'd like to get your opinions as well. I'm also planning on making a list of requirements to determine when Amourshipping can be considered officially "Canon."

On another note, I doubt the next episode will have any hints considering that it's a Bonnie focused episode. (No complaints here though, I love Bonnie. So Kawaii!)

#AmourWillWin

Ikcatcher

Firebird Phoenix
Topic:
What exactly counts as "Canon"?
What I mean is, what could be considered a canonization for Amour?
This is a question I asked I while back, but this is a new crowd and I'd like to get your opinions as well. I'm also planning on making a list of requirements to determine when Amourshipping can be considered officially "Canon."

On another note, I doubt the next episode will have any hints considering that it's a Bonnie focused episode. (No complaints here though, I love Bonnie. So Kawaii!)

#AmourWillWin

Canon is when both Ash and Serena both confess/realize their feelings. Right now it's already half canon since Serena has a crush on Ash. Now if Ash can finally realize his feelings before the series ends so I can play this song as I shout #AmourWins http://youtu.be/8N5BfkF9Jsc

Ellis

サトセレ結婚
Cheers guys for all the kind words about Lights of Laverre! Just uploaded the last chapter!

As for the latest episode; there are a couple of things to take into consideration. Firstly, Serena's blush when Trevor was mentioning her clothes has its differences with the way she blushes when around Ash. We could see a sweat drop for unease, and then her raised eyebrows followed by a どうもありがとう!Which has a more polite nuance to it. She seemed to be pleased with being complimented (as anyone would) but she wasn't emotionally invested in it; had Ash been in Trevor's shoes then we all know it would be a different scenario. Interestingly I liked Ash's positioning in the shot. He was peaking just above Serena, and had that bemused look on his face. His inclusion in that shot was an interesting one, it seems the writers wanted us to try and spot a reaction from him.
The other thing was the only 'hint' that came in the episode, and that was Serena's scolding comment at Ash after his reckless behaviour. This is good to see, as it now reflects their relationship in a way similar to a married couple, and shows just how important Ash is to Serena in how she is made to worry and fret like that. My only thought now is whether Tierno will mention something to Ash in his possible upcoming episode, or whether we'll get anything at all from Bonnie in the coming months. After our huge frenzy of hits over the summer, I think we should be prepared to settle down for a quiet couple of months before we potentially see another big hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.