• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping General Discussion - V.2 *Spoiler Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

cf16polo

Since we r getting off the topic i just want to say something ] gotta love those dislikes seriously dudes people on tv tokio are about to sh#t bricks and im somewhat happy about it because they really ****n deserve it
Screenshot_2016-08-18-07-16-25-1.jpg

Last edited:

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Prediction: SM will be Ash's last series. He has always progressed in the League except for Best Wishes, so if he won next series he would have no where to progress. Even better for us, Ash's last series means that the writers would have no reason to swap out Serena, as they would likely try to focus on his character development before he leaves.

Love how everyone starts jumping ship just because Ash didn't win a League...hilarious.

Honestly, while winning the League may have been a great sign, him losing it hardly says the ship is going down. Ash lost in three separate Leagues and Brock still followed him around. Status Quo still broke today...just not the one we wanted. I still imagine the Flare arc will be exciting and epic, and Serena looks to be playing a big role in it. (Well, they all are).

So...if this is making you give up on this ship...how much did you really support it? Do 3 years of hints mean nothing? Does an near outright confession to others mean nothing? Because of one episode? No, good sirs and madams! Amourshipping is still alive! And I will hold onto that hope! I'm no captain, but I'm keeping this ship sailing, even if I have to go down with it in the end!

Thank you!!! At least there is still positivity in this thread!
*ranting*Just as Epicocity said are you all really giving up on amourshipping just because of one pisode where ash loses in the pokemon league to alan in the finals?! (To be fair this is the furthest he has gotten) are all of your ambitions and hope towards amourshipping really that weak?! I'm disappointed in you serebii forums. To think that you would all just give up three years of awesome amourshipping hints, some of them that we haven't even gotten from other ships in the past series, from just one episode... where the bananas have all of the positivity gone?!
OK what I'm trying to say is, sure the writers may have trolled us again and they'll probably do so again in the future, but we shouldn't let that stop us from believing in amourshipping! We came to THIS SPECIFIC thread just so we could talk about amourshipping. Just because Ash lost In the finals doesn't mean that amourshipping has sunk! You all need to learn to trust the pokemon anine writers. Preheaps there was a reason as to why they did something like this? I wouldn't be suprised if they had more in store for us did considering what changes they made to the pokemon xy anime. So please, don't give up hope on amourshipping just yet since the anime isn't over yet. Remember, "never give up until the end!" *ranting over*

Epicocity

Thank you!!! At least there is still positivity in this thread!
*ranting*Just as Epicocity said are you all really giving up on amourshipping just because of one pisode where ash loses in the pokemon league to alan in the finals?! (To be fair this is the furthest he has gotten) are all of your ambitions and hope towards amourshipping really that weak?! I'm disappointed in you serebii forums. To think that you would all just give up three years of awesome amourshipping hints, some of them that we haven't even gotten from other ships in the past series, from just one episode... where the bananas have all of the positivity gone?!
OK what I'm trying to say is, sure the writers may have trolled us again and they'll probably do so again in the future, but we shouldn't let that stop us from believing in amourshipping! We came to THIS SPECIFIC thread just so we could talk about amourshipping. Just because Ash lost In the finals doesn't mean that amourshipping has sunk! You all need to learn to trust the pokemon anine writers. Preheaps there was a reason as to why they did something like this? I wouldn't be suprised if they had more in store for us did considering what changes they made to the pokemon xy anime. So please, don't give up hope on amourshipping just yet since the anime isn't over yet. Remember, "never give up until the end!" *ranting over*

Sadly, I think this is your answer. I mean, let's move on here, guys. You're disappointing me, too!

Remember what Olympia said: "Ash and Greninja are destined for greatness!" Obviously this greatness isn't a League victory, so what does it mean? Something greater than a League victory? Don't give up hope! Don't give into the man!

ttiptoes

I didn't mean to get pessemistic but I'm not getting my hopes up when the writers made Ash lose

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I've been awake for 30 minutes, and I'm already sick of all of this damn negativity.
If you still believe in AmourShipping, post "Don't give up until it's over" somewhere. It could be here, in your sig, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, wherever. I don't care where.

Epicocity

I've been awake for 30 minutes, and I'm already sick of all of this damn negativity.
If you still believe in AmourShipping, post "Don't give up until it's over" somewhere. It could be here, in your sig, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, wherever. I don't care where.

Don't give up until it's over!

See, you've got the right idea! Who's with me on the S.S. Amourshipping?!

League Result =/= Shipping Result. Not with 11 episode of XYZ left and who knows what else!

Me!!!
also, I dont know if anyone realized but the team flare preview is out and there's a scene that caught my eye. It's about serena who's in a helicopter with braxien out and in the background you can see that Mairin's there. Now, this is just a theory, probably something that's not gonna happen, but i think what's going to happen is that Mairin realises or sees Alain in the prism tower and (maybe) serena also sees ash there. Mairin meets serena, agrees to go together, and ask Steven (assuming he's there and he also has a helicopter) to help both of them get to lumiose tower. Then some flare grunts or ad mins notices the helicopter and attacks them. Serena calls out braxien and battles them. And maybe afterwards they get to lumiose tower and mairin tries to convince alain to stop doing this while serena helps ash. I also actually think that this is where braxien evolves into Delphox and they become serena-delphox considering the bond that the both of them have. But this is all just speculation, theory, and hopee!!!

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...
Quite honestly, I think there's still a silver lining for all of this. The fact that Ash got to the finals means to me that something is changing. And since Alain is sort of affiliated with Team Flare, I think the title can be passed down to Ash.

And all these people that so intensely said "Don't give up until it's over!" now leave at the first sign of hardship? Guys, come on...

Epicocity

Me!!!
also, I dont know if anyone realized but the team flare preview is out and there's a scene that caught my eye. It's about serena who's in a helicopter with braxien out and in the background you can see that Mairin's there. Now, this is just a theory, probably something that's not gonna happen, but i think what's going to happen is that Mairin realises or sees Alain in the prism tower and (maybe) serena also sees ash there. Mairin meets serena, agrees to go together, and ask Steven (assuming he's there and he also has a helicopter) to help both of them get to lumiose tower. Then some flare grunts or ad mins notices the helicopter and attacks them. Serena calls out braxien and battles them. And maybe afterwards they get to lumiose tower and mairin tries to convince alain to stop doing this while serena helps ash. I also actually think that this is where braxien evolves into Delphox and they become serena-delphox considering the bond that the both of them have. But this is all just speculation, theory, and hopee!!!

Somehow, I don't think Braixen will evolve. It's far more popular than Delphox, I believe. And even so, the bond is not the only thing to trigger the special evolution. The Pokemon has to have the latent power necessary as well, which is rare.

In either case, Flare seems like it will deliver on every character front and that's exciting! So no running away from here! Not now!

Navin

MALDREAD
You know what's sad? I can see the stupid Anime team pulling a May type ending, she didn't give a flying F about leaving Ash at the end of AG, Max was the one who got all emotional instead. I'd LOL If it was Bonnie who breaks down leaving Ash when they have the least amount of interactions.

It's funny that you're mentioning May, considering the writers could have easily done a Contestshipping-like ending for SatoSere. And that was contained within a single season too.

Heck, they still could do it despite the relative one-sidedness of this pairing.

rohil

So finally after more than a year of lurking around I think that now might be the right time to post and add to the optimism Ash progressed to the finals his best ever finish that is more than enough for me to be satisfied and Ash for Serena there is still that hope she will go to Alola and finally in the immortal words of Ash Ketchum
Never Give Up Till It's Over!!!!

Yeah that's probably true, but one can still hope. I still think that serena will save ash and mairin will save alain :)
Either way, super hype and excited about the Flare arc and I'm glad that most characters will be important in this arc

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive

Don't Give Up Until It's Over!

But, I'd just like to point out one thing to everyone. The Flare arc is probably going to have some huge hint in it. Look at it like this, Ash is at the top of Priam Tower, Serena is assumed to be in a Helicopter. Now why would she be in one? To get to the top and save Ash...

So, we've still got a long ways to go people, don't give up just yet...

ThePikaTrainer

Pikachu Master
Well, i made the mistake of reading the thread before i saw the episode, lol.

I'm really, really, REALLY upset that Ash lost the league, especially after all the hype behind it. I'm even more upset that it looks like we got no hints either. But, you know what?....I'm not done with the show or bashing the writers. I dunno why, but it's like i'm calmer now. Maybe it's because i'm still a kid inside that i've got this stupid optimism, maybe i'm just naíve and i should abandon ship, and maybe i'm the corniest guy on this thread, but i'm still wearing the Amour Armor and staying with this ship until it REALLY dies.

#NeverGiveUpUntilTheEnd

#AmourArmor

#ImTooCorny

^agreed thank you for staying positive and not giving up until the end about amourshipping. Now if only everyone else could be this positive... I mean why else would you need to go on a helicopter then to go somewhere high like... a tower? Considering that lumiose city is being attacked all over the place, you wouldn't want to be high up in the sky. And we know from xyz episode 28 that serena is willing to anything she can to help the one she obviously cares for, admire and loves

Last edited:

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
Lmao, people jumping to conclusions too early. Yes, Ash lost and it sucks but amourshipping is in no way, shape, or form tied to the league. By all means, Ash could've won and there would still be the possibility that Serena leaves. For me, this doesn't really affect much. Does it decrease the chances? Sure. Does it destroy the ship? Absolutely not, that is going too far. Even then, it's like Epicocity said, the status quo broke today, just not the way we wanted. So I'm sure we're all disappointed but don't write off something that is relatively unrelated.

I'd be lying if I say that I wasn't disappointed. We've waited for so
ong for Ash to win but we still didn't get what we wanted (I suppose Leo winning an oscar wasn't a sign at all, lololz)

Anyhow by all means I'm not that disappointed. In fact, I did not feel like the league was that important at all. Now before you guys throw rotten tomatoes and use Thunderbolt to send me flying hear me out.

The moment I learned that TF arc was after the league, I already had the impression that there will be bigger stuffs than the league itself and this was pretty much confirmed. I suppose it was also evident due to the fact that they were skipping a lot of battles during the league and how most of them were rushed. Those alone are enough to convince me that the league was just a setup by the writters for a bigger picture.

We already know that Ash is going to be kidnapped by TF so we know that this is the biggest moment. Normally after the league, Ash would, part ways with his friends, go home and start another adventure. This time however, there is another thing that will eventually happen. So yeah, what I'm saying is that we're far from over so don't be discouraged. And by all means, Ash losing doesn't affect Amour itself.

Never give up until the end. We still have TR to look forward to, which is the more important part, at least for me.

Also guys, refrain from cursing, one liners as well as unrelated topic that has nothing to do with amourshipping. It's in the rules, guys. Last thing we need is to close this thread again and start a V3 only for it to be ruined again.

Lastly, thank you AshSerena for the screenshots, Now I strongly believe that Serena will definitely play a major part in saving Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.