• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping General Discussion - V.2 *Spoiler Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazerz

I'm more hyped for next episode than the whole S&M anime lol. Jesus christ it looks so bad. It might be good if Serena won't go with Ash seeing him like a complete retard.

Motor Bug2005

I'm more hyped for next episode than the whole S&M anime lol. Jesus christ it looks so bad. It might be good if Serena won't go with Ash seeing him like a complete retard.

I wouldn't put it past them to retcon the X&Y series altogether. They practically did to B&W as well (although that's understandable).

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive
Why are people getting down on everything? "Don't give up until it's over!" I've personally have started living by that very sentence for the past few years. Yes, the trailer didn't show her at all but that's what myself and others have been saying all along.

The road to success is filled with adversity, but those who push on always feel more rewarded by the end. This is going to be hard, but until they outright state she isn't going I'll believe thag there's a chance.

So, no reason to be saying it's dead or she's done. We have a few months back and just a little bit of hope, I've said it time and time again but Brock wasn't shown in anything but the last poster. I don't think he was even in the Trailer for DP. So, hopes up and carry on.

Why are people getting down on everything? "Don't give up until it's over!" I've personally have started living by that very sentence for the past few years. Yes, the trailer didn't show her at all but that's what myself and others have been saying all along.

The road to success is filled with adversity, but those who push on always feel more rewarded by the end. This is going to be hard, but until they outright state she isn't going I'll believe thag there's a chance.

So, no reason to be saying it's dead or she's done. We have a few months back and just a little bit of hope, I've said it time and time again but Brock wasn't shown in anything but the last poster. I don't think he was even in the Trailer for DP. So, hopes up and carry on.

We were never down, basically where we are right now...is that I don't WANT Serena to go to Alola, is that the Ash I've come to know for 3 years? Nah! That's no Ash, they basically rebooted the entire series. What I think that XYZ is the "final" real adventure for Ash before the new writers come in.

I don't want Serena to have that bad animation they made Ash have, because frankly Alola Ash dosen't deserve Serena.

This is a completely new version of the Pokemon anime. School hah, the old writers would never do this. With all these hints, I am CONFIDENT that AmourShipping will become canon

Last edited:

tomyno

Cheer up guys! At least we had a wild ride! Serena was able to bring us back to the anime which is one of the best seasons that it had for the past few years.
While it's still sad that she's staying 100%, at least we can expect an emotional goodbye in the last episode of XYZ or maybe an confession. Let's just hope they don't screw this up.
I'm still interested on what's gonna happen in the last five episodes though. I don't expect Ash to leave Kalos immediately after the Clemont episode.
Oh where was I? Oh...*resumes stocking boxes of tissue paper, my Charizard comes out of it's Pokeball and wonders what am I doing with those boxes of tissue paper*

I'm thinking on making some amour fanfics with one set after Ash's Alola adventure and one set in the end of XYZ. Should I go for it?

Yeah and that is the problem, she brought us back to anime for expecting to happen something that never did ( in fact huge trolling ). Could anyone post reactions on new anime from Japan, please? If they are the way I think they are we might get revenge with ratings fall so deep that anime will be canceled ( that is what happens when you don't listen to fanbase ). They don't realise one thing, even when they get a new children, they don't have to get new fanbase, because parents just don't make them watch the anime that is trolling its own fans. There is plenty of other series that don't ignore opinions of people, by making the character the biggest retard after the league loss. To Pokemon company: you are not special, Pokemon go will fade down, your new 'brilliant' project will be rejected for total trolling of customers and you will gradually go bankrupt. You think what you are doing is commercial but disrespecting customer is never good for business. Or, we have it all wrong and the new Ash is Ash's and Serena's son ( he looks slightly different ). Not probable, but the only scenario, which is acceptable...

Motor Bug2005

We were never down, basically where we are right now...is that I don't WANT Serena to go to Alola, is that the Ash I've come to know for 3 years? Nah! That's no Ash, they basically rebooted the entire series. What I think that XYZ is the "final" real adventure for Ash before the new writers come in.

I don't want Serena to have that bad animation they made Ash have, because frankly Alola Ash dosen't deserve Serena.

I'm not sure that we are gonna get new writers. Sure the animation has changed over the course of 19 years but we have had the same writers all this time. I think Akemi Omode was the only new writer for X&Y but if I'm wrong I apologise.

Or, we have it all wrong and the new Ash is Ash's and Serena's son ( he looks slightly different ). Not probable, but the only scenario, which is acceptable...

We pretty much dismissed this due solely to the presence of TRio.

CDVEN

Average Trainer

*Serena goes to Alola*
Serena: Finally I'm here! Can't wait to see him again!*giggle*. Oh my, there he is! Ash!
*Serena sees Ash being dumb and stupid*
Ash: Huh? Who are you?Hi, I'm Ash. Wha?*Serena throws dozens of coconuts at him*
Serena: *In a deep and demonic voice*WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO HIM!?!
*Serena jumps out of TV screen and grabs kid who is watching the show*
Serena: WHERE ARE THEY!?!
Kid: Where what...?
Serena: THE WRITERS OF THIS SHOW!
Kid: They're in Tokyo...wha?*Serena throws kid into wall*
Serena: THEY'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!

Come on guys let's have some fun for a moment!

I'm still giving the S/M a chance though but I'm only watching some parts of it.

Still no new episode titles revealed yet...

Last edited:
I'm not sure that we are gonna get new writers. Sure the animation has changed over the course of 19 years but we have had the same writers all this time. I think Akemi Omode was the only new writer for X&Y but if I'm wrong I apologise.

We pretty much dismissed this due solely to the presence of TRio.

No, the entire studio is pretty changing, the XYZ people are working on a new project. This school thing is an entire reboot type of thing

Psychotic

NotLikeThis
Did I just watch a trailer for the Pokemon anime or Tintin the movie? Definitely did not want to wake up to that.

And Serena leaving early.... NotLikeThis

Red Pheonix

Oh my God...........Pokemon just turned Mecha today. I'm late to the party, huh?

I think our optimism payed off a bit. The preview for the next episode shows Ash looking at Serena and Serena getting shy I guess? I'm now rather confident that Serena's getting a beautiful departure.

Did I miss something or did they confirmed Serena's axing?

Nuttiee

Oh my God...........Pokemon just turned Mecha today. I'm late to the party, huh?

I think our optimism payed off a bit. The preview for the next episode shows Ash looking at Serena and Serena getting shy I guess? I'm now rather confident that Serena's getting a beautiful departure.

No just that Amourshipping is getting some sort of focus in ep 44 going off the preview, maybe a decision or something we don't know.

Not comfirm, but frankly I don't want Serena is Alola, I stated above that there are two theories that could be possible.

Serena deserves the badass Ash in XYZ, not the school nut in Alola. With all these new hints, I am very confident that AmoueShipping will end up canon before they do the soft reboot.

Epicocity

People are jumping the gun thanks to Serena not being there in the shot with Clemont, Bonnie and Ash at the gym. I just see it as her not being in frame. I mean, that happens. Look at today: Bonnie gives her farewell and only Ash is in the frame for some odd reason...

Aardkloot

Pretty confident now that Serena isn't joining the S/M anime after the special announcement. And I'm not even that disappointed. Holy crud that looks terrible.

Yet I'm also fairly confident Amour will get a proper closure in XYZ. Just look at how they pushed forward the idea of relationships in this special; Manon/Alan, Ash/Serena, Diantha/Steven, Viola/Grant.. I don't think she'll be leaving the next episode and that she will get a great goodbye scene in the upcoming episodes.

Again I'm not even sad that Serena won't be joining Ash; S/M anime will be trash so I won't even bother watching it. I'm just hoping for a proper ending of Amour in the next episodes. Would make XY(Z) the best series ever, dang this special was so awesome. Can't wait to watch it again with subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.