• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping General Discussion - V.2 *Spoiler Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Watch Alola be like: Return of May, Dawn, Iris and Serena (Misty has a gym :p )

But they all don't love Ash except for Serena. Who would help her confess and who whould hate it?

Clemont makes Misty a Mistbot so she can travel still and the two fall in love while both having robots running their gyms ;) runaway gym leaders in loooove

3vr1m

If Serena doesnt go to alola, do you think she would get a cameo ? Since Iris didnt get one, there is a chance she doesnt get one too. In my opinion it strongly depends on how the will come to a closure with the Ship

lane

A Giant Goldfish
If Serena doesnt go to alola, do you think she would get a cameo ? Since Iris didnt get one, there is a chance she doesnt get one too. In my opinion it strongly depends on how the will come to a closure with the Ship

I think the cameos have more to do with how popular the Pokegirl was. If Serena is confirmed to leave, she'll likely have a cameo or two, solely because she's a hugely popular character (in Japan and the world).

Fab7

Since the SM trailer was released I told myself it'd be better for me if I just don't expect Serena4Alola to be true right now. As you have said, we have literally no proof that suggests whether Serena's staying or leaving, so it's better to be careful until more information comes, so we don't get dissapointed by these stupid writers again. Anyway... after the preview for ep. 44 I started thinking again about posible confession scenarios (stupid me) and I want to point out something that got me curious from the scene where Satoshi, Citron and Serena are watching the fireworks. I don't know if anyone has pointed this before because you guys post so fast is almost imposible to know what everybody's saying XD anyway... I believe they might be coming to realize they're journey is finally over, and probably they're talking about what's next for them. The thing is, for what we see it's like Serena is going through a rough time because she obviously doesn't want to part ways from Satoshi, although she realizes it'd probably be better for her if she goes with Yashio. What really made me curious is the fact that she looks so doubtful, so insecure, I mean, wouldn't she have to be more determined on what she has to do next? considering there are only 6 episodes left, but writers are making her look doubtful, like she doesn't even know what to do. I believe this could be a strong hint that she might decide to not accept Yashio's offer at the end. I don't know, maybe she's just doubtful because she knows she has to leave and wants to confess her feelings and don't know how or something, we can't know for sure until the episode airs, but I feel really optimistic for what's coming.

Heekful

Iris is not as popular as Serena you can't compare these two.
Look at Dawn tiny cameo in X/Y , she gets one and she was not the case at all , because she is also popular (and I hate Dawn).

TheArchosaurian

Amour Composer

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Look at Dawn tiny cameo in X/Y , she gets one and she was not the case at all , because she is also popular (and I hate Dawn).

How can you hate Dawn? You can only hate Iris for being hypocrytic :p

This guy should cover it xD
He's a great guy (and an amourshipper) and his cracks are SO funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrwrDlJOUAo

ROFL, I watched that video 1 month ago. But it's just his opinion, I want to hear yours

TheArchosaurian

Amour Composer
How can you hate Dawn? You can only hate Iris for being hypocrytic :p

ROFL, I watched that video 1 month ago. But it's just his opinion, I want to hear yours

Ah so you did? My bad xD
My opinion...

I think Iris would be neutral actually. I mean, ya she doesn't seem like she would be against it, but I get this 'good luck sweetie' vibe from her, dunno why.
Dawn... I think she would support it. I mean, I watched DP, and I was a pearlshipper before I found out about Serena, until that one DawnxKenny episode where she says in the dub, 'you know, you look kinda cute when you beat Ash', I think that she'd support it, and seeing how she and Ash are best friends, I wouldn't be surprised if Dawn actually tried to make Ash look at Serena 'in a diferent way', if you know what I mean.
May, ya the video explains why she'd support it. That, and I think May would be sort of obligated in a sense to help Ash help in his new found romance since he helped her so many times in Advanced.
Misty, nopity nope nope nope! I mean, I think she would be nice to Serena, but sort of be against it (by sorta i mean hate it) and whenever Serena would turn around, bludgeon the hell out of poor mature Ash... and personally, I think that if you were to put Misty, Serena, and Ash in the same classroom, I think it would be the ultimate waifu war. I mean, someone who is into fashion, glamour, and is rather passive against someone who's a tomboy, is kinda rough, and compared to Serena, aggressive, ya.. no.

But that's what I think

#SerenaWonTheWar, #SerenaFTW, #Serena4Alola, #SerenaFanClub, #SerenaFamClub

lane

A Giant Goldfish
I just want to say something about the new artwork. Ash is still Ash on the inside (hopefully), and the art style will just need some getting used to. For example, I was watching the new Pokemon Chronicles series (first 2 episodes came out), and Pikachu is friggin' adorable, but it's not the same Pikachu we're used to in the anime. Similarly, Pokemon Origin's Red has similar facial features as Ash in S/M. It'll take some getting used to, but that's it. :p

But they all don't love Ash except for Serena. Who would help her confess and who whould hate it?

With Misty, it's debatable. :p

Who would help her confess? That's a question for herself to answer. And who would hate it? all the hardcore butthurt Pokeshippers That's a great question. I think that Serena, in the anime, just has such a good personality that no one can possibly hate her.

FulgoreX

Banned

Dawn actually got the longest cameo for a main girl, they gave her 9 episodes in BW. Misty only got 2 in Hoenn and then another 2 at Pallet, and May got about 4-5. I also don't see what there is to hate Dawn about, she and Serena aren't much different.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Ah so you did? My bad xD
My opinion...

I think Iris would be neutral actually. I mean, ya she doesn't seem like she would be against it, but I get this 'good luck sweetie' vibe from her, dunno why.
Dawn... I think she would support it. I mean, I watched DP, and I was a pearlshipper before I found out about Serena, until that one DawnxKenny episode where she says in the dub, 'you know, you look kinda cute when you beat Ash', I think that she'd support it, and seeing how she and Ash are best friends, I wouldn't be surprised if Dawn actually tried to make Ash look at Serena 'in a diferent way', if you know what I mean.
May, ya the video explains why she'd support it. That, and I think May would be sort of obligated in a sense to help Ash help in his new found romance since he helped her so many times in Advanced.
Misty, nopity nope nope nope! I mean, I think she would be nice to Serena, but sort of be against it (by sorta i mean hate it) and whenever Serena would turn around, bludgeon the hell out of poor mature Ash... and personally, I think that if you were to put Misty, Serena, and Ash in the same classroom, I think it would be the ultimate waifu war. I mean, someone who is into fashion, glamour, and is rather passive against someone who's a tomboy, is kinda rough, and compared to Serena, aggressive, ya.. no.

But that's what I think

#SerenaWonTheWar, #SerenaFTW, #Serena4Alola, #SerenaFanClub, #SerenaFamClub

Misty would totally beat Serena up and all she can do is scream Ash to help her... xD Serena is too cute to fight. She isn't about the fighting.

3vr1m

Dawn hat a cameo in x/y ? O.O I only knew that one refrence to Piplup, but I didnt see her at all in any episode

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
Since the SM trailer was released I told myself it'd be better for me if I just don't expect Serena4Alola to be true right now. As you have said, we have literally no proof that suggests whether Serena's staying or leaving, so it's better to be careful until more information comes, so we don't get dissapointed by these stupid writers again. Anyway... after the preview for ep. 44 I started thinking again about posible confession scenarios (stupid me) and I want to point out something that got me curious from the scene where Satoshi, Citron and Serena are watching the fireworks. I don't know if anyone has pointed this before because you guys post so fast is almost imposible to know what everybody's saying XD anyway... I believe they might be coming to realize they're journey is finally over, and probably they're talking about what's next for them. The thing is, for what we see it's like Serena is going through a rough time because she obviously doesn't want to part ways from Satoshi, although she realizes it'd probably be better for her if she goes with Yashio. What really made me curious is the fact that she looks so doubtful, so insecure, I mean, wouldn't she have to be more determined on what she has to do next? considering there are only 6 episodes left, but writers are making her look doubtful, like she doesn't even know what to do. I believe this could be a strong hint that she might decide to not accept Yashio's offer at the end. I don't know, maybe she's just doubtful because she knows she has to leave and wants to confess her feelings and don't know how or something, we can't know for sure until the episode airs, but I feel really optimistic for what's coming.

See, what people need to remember is that as much as Serena loves performing, that isn't the reason that she started traveling. It was to get out and do things her own way and to be with Ash. In performing, she found a goal so that she could have something to strive for like Ash and Clemont, but it's not the same scenario as other pokegirls. Misty, May, Dawn, etc didn't join the group because of Ash. They had there goals and got tied in with Ash. Serena went specifically after him. Furthermore, would Serena really be satisfied leaving Ash? The answer really is no. We know that she wants to do things her way and that she can do that through Ash. So I see her ultimately deciding that she doesn't need Palermo and ultimately doesn't call her up. Instead, she decides to continue with Ash.

TheArchosaurian

Amour Composer
Dawn actually got the longest cameo for a main girl, they gave her 9 episodes in BW. Misty only got 2 in Hoenn and then another 2 at Pallet, and May got about 4-5. I also don't see what there is to hate Dawn about, she and Serena aren't much different.

Well, BW was like 3/4 filler episodes, but if popularity is anything to go by, Serena should come back for like 15 episodes. Oh, but what am i saying, #Serena4Alola!

As for Ash's new artwork, I told you guys, as long as Serena is there and you get over Ash's new look (I don't think he'll be hyper-childish Ash from BW), SM might be legit enjoyable. And besides, if Ash does fool around a bit more than considered 'normal' for Ash, think of it as a way of him loosening up after the rigorous work and training and journeying that he did in Kalos. He's still a kid, afterall. A kid with a waifu xD. And plus, its school, most kids rather be safe and lazy than outdoors walking across entire countries, right? For Ash its a downgrade, cause he actually s=gets to sit around for lengths at a time, at least partly. And, again, #Serena4Alola, so all the better!

#LazyAssAsh, #Serena4Alola, #SerenaFanClub, #SerenaFamClub, #SerenaFTW

TheArchosaurian

Amour Composer
See, what people need to remember is that as much as Serena loves performing, that isn't the reason that she started traveling. It was to get out and do things her own way and to be with Ash. In performing, she found a goal so that she could have something to strive for like Ash and Clemont, but it's not the same scenario as other pokegirls. Misty, May, Dawn, etc didn't join the group because of Ash. They had there goals and got tied in with Ash. Serena went specifically after him. Furthermore, would Serena really be satisfied leaving Ash? The answer really is no. We know that she wants to do things her way and that she can do that through Ash. So I see her ultimately deciding that she doesn't need Palermo and ultimately doesn't call her up. Instead, she decides to continue with Ash.

O' Captain my Captain!
Your right. No further comment. Again, I still think #Serena4Alola is anywhere between 45/55 - 65/35.

#Serena4Alola, #SerenaFTW, #SerenaFamClub, #SerenaFanClub

And, I was thinking, the writers truly are sneaky... entering the franchises 20th anniversary, they decided to give our Ash a gift... not a League win, but a waifu! Isn't that nice guys?

Hys7eriX

Watch Alola be like: Return of May, Dawn, Iris and Serena (Misty has a gym :p )

Iris would be all, "Huh? Serena, you like Ash? YOU'RE SUCH A KID!™" (I don't hate Iris, but she's fun to poke fun at :D)

No, I don't think actually think Iris would react that way. Or if she did, I think it'd purely be teasing, though I think she might think it was funny that someone actually romantically liked Ash. Ultimately, she'd probably be kinda neutral to it, might even think it's cute. And Braixen will be happy that she's not a Fennekin anymore, because I can see Iris squeezing Sylveon (now that I think about it, I think Iris might be terrified of Fairy-types) and Pancham until they decide they need to break free and attack. I know that wasn't one of the questions, but I did always think that was kind of a cute trait that Iris had (even if she's not my favorite by a long shot, I don't really mind Iris). Dawn and May I can both see being intrigued by, maybe even outright excited, the fact that Serena is in love with Ash, and I can see them trying to help Serena out. Somehow I imagine May being more excited than Dawn and her first question after Ash and Serena get together is, "Now that you two are together... Serena! Wanna trade boyfriends with me for a while?!"

Last edited:

lane

A Giant Goldfish

(you also forgot that she hated Rhyhorn Racing and the strict regimen of racing that her mum forced her to do)

I can also see her deciding to call Palermo, but realising that Palermo is essentially the same as her mum in terms of strict regimens, so she decides to call it quits with Palermo and go to Alola, find Ash after 7 episodes, and come back to him as a member of the new gang.

Somehow I imagine May being more excited than Dawn and her first question after Ash and Serena get together is, "Now that you two are together... Serena! Wanna trade boyfriends with me for a while?!"

But who'd be the boyfriend of May? Drew? o_O

TheArchosaurian

Amour Composer
Iris would be all, "Huh? Serena, you like Ash? YOU'RE SUCH A KID!™" (I don't hate Iris, but she's fun to poke fun at :D)

No, I don't think actually think Iris would react that way. Or if she did, I think it'd purely be teasing, though I think she might think it was funny that someone actually romantically liked Ash. Ultimately, she'd probably be kinda neutral to it, might even think it's cute. And Braixen will be happy that she's not a Fennekin anymore, because I can see Iris squeezing Sylveon and Pancham until they decide they need to break free and attack. I know that wasn't one of the questions, but I did always think that was kind of a cute trait that Iris had (even if she's not my favorite by a long shot, I don't really mind Iris). Dawn and May I can both see being intrigued by, maybe even outright excited, the fact that Serena is in love with Ash, and I can see them trying to help Serena out. Somehow I imagine May being more excited than Dawn and her first question after Ash and Serena get together is, "Now that you two are together... Serena! Wanna trade boyfriends with me for a while?!"

You know there's a ship that actually ships SerenaxDrew? I forgot it's name (as I make it a point to learn all the ships who want Serena with someone else besides our Ashy and their shippers addresses) and I think it's a thing (for a the showcases). Wasn't Drew arrogant? Or am i wrong? If he was Serena would mix with him just as well as she would with Yashio. Remember children, she loves Ash partly because he's self-less.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
(you also forgot that she hated Rhyhorn Racing and the strict regimen of racing that her mum forced her to do)

I can also see her deciding to call Palermo, but realising that Palermo is essentially the same as her mum in terms of strict regimens, so she decides to call it quits with Palermo and go to Alola, find Ash after 7 episodes, and come back to him as a member of the new gang.

But who'd be the boyfriend of May? Drew? o_O

Ofc? Everybody knows. BTW Palermo could be considered as a mental mentor who can train people at an hard rate. I don't expect Serena to go with her because she's so strict and harsh

Status
Not open for further replies.