• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping General Discussion - V.2 *Spoiler Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej02

Australia Amourship
I think the writers have preperared us very well for amour
why well lets see
first backstory the backstory was a nice change to regular meatups cause it allows them to not have many arguments and was a good starting point.
keeping ash young was also interesting. Ash serena are about 14 now. Look at the body shape on both of them all signs of growth.
then personality. If you do some digging you will relise serena acted the way ash acted in bw imiture and rebelious. My thery is that serena saw ash on the tv and by noticing how brave he was settled down to imppress him.
then seing how ladylike serena was ash sttled down also. But thats just my thery
I also thinks its funny and nice that almost every serena episode has had amourshipping in it show there bond and ashes insperation towards her
oh and dont worry about yoshio she wont affect amour unless its positive
also no one I f$$$ing repete no one will steal serenas heart.
I hate the idea of it after all they have been through.
and besides if she had her heart stolen the ship would not be genuine unlike other ships
their have been no romantic interactions between serena and clemont no matter how overhyped it is and tierno was just being plain old fanboy.
so yeah amourshipping forever

Last edited:
Now unless either Tierno or Clemont does the same amount Ash have done for Serena, I think that it is not possible that either one of them will steal her heart.

Which is impossible because remember that Ash has given her a lot of support off-screen as well. I say that because of how Serena looks to Ash for inspiration and/or support all the time. So when all the heavy-lifting was done by Ash this whole time, I really don't think anyone has the chance of doing the same anymore

What's up with people saying that tierno or clemont are gonna fall for serena?there's no way in hell that's happening.Do you guys really want a drew rehash,it's ridiculous that amour supporters would come up with such a thing.Do you guys want amour to go all the way or not?Serena''s feelings are not lice who just transfer to someone else just by being near them,serena love ash and her feelings are not going anywhere this is one thing i can say for sure right now.Seriously people grow out of this shell of pessimism and see the light of optimism it's not too hard to come up with positive scenario's,and those of you who worry about the status quo u know what i say?i say f*** status quo destroy it with a CB mega rayquaza using SD boosted dragon ascent if you worry too much about the past you'll forget to enjoy the present and think about the future,we just got to of the biggest amour related episodes yet and who knows what might be waiting for us in the near future so get your heads straight people.

Maybe that was a little too dramatic:p

ej02

Australia Amourship
I know right no one is stealing serenas heart not tierno as not f$$$ing clemont.
thats whats good about xy
no love rival it makes serenas love for ash more genuine
somthing not happening with other ships like contest for instance
so no just no
good on you mate for pointing that out

Dr.Psycho

The Tenth Man
Hypothesis : Misinterpretation is a *****

Meh, I think I'm pull back the reins on the whole "love rival" on this one. For this scenario to be plausible several things have to happen.

#1 Tierno's crush has to be legit- Based on the fact that Shauna said Tierno "gets crushes easy" tells me we might be looking at the latest reincarnation of Brock when it comes to girls. For all we know Serena was just the "flavor of the month" on that day for Tierno.

#2 Serena's feelings towards Tierno- this is pretty huge for me personally, for me to even consider Tierno a "love rival" Serena would have to give me even the smallest droplet they could be a thing. No offense to Tierno, but no I don't see that happening coming from Serena, she only has one man in her sights right now. I think Clemont has a better shot with Serena than Tierno, and Clemont's chance with Serena is about the same as is his chances of getting Bonnie to stop trying to find him a wife..

#3 Ash- frankly this might be the biggest one for obvious reasons. For this "love rival" thing to work, points #1 and #2 have to be happening for #3 to even come into play. Since they aren't this point is moot, but for the sake argument I'll pretend they did. Ash would have to have some understanding that he has romantic feelings for Serena for "love rival Tierno" to happen. I think we all agree Ash is starting to develop feelings for Serena, but at this point hasn't figured them out to be romantic yet.

In the end I agree with all that Tierno would make a great rival for Ash, its a friendly rival who under normal circumstances Ash would have no trouble defeating, but because of Tierno's unorthodox battle style, he gives Ash problems. Just frankly can't see him as a "love rival"
While the points you raise are good , depending on what my original points were , u have mentioned some moot and futile points (with all due respect). HOW?? Well read on chaps..

1) This point of yours is correct , however , as i said before , we are unaware of the nature of his crush as of now and Shauna's words are not enough to go by. His next appearance should clear things up. And he has a long way to go before he can be even compared to Brock in that sense.

2) Meh , i disagree , for him to be a love rival , it is not essential for Serena to show interest in him , for if he has a crush on serena , that alone ensures him being a love rival. Remember , ash doesnot have romantic feelings for serena YET , however , since she has a huge crush on him , amour is a force to be reckoned with. So , serena need not have feelings for tierno in order for him to be a love rival. Just as it was with miette.

Clemont's chances of being a love rival = -100%

3) Again , i strongly disagree, tierno being a love rival does not require ash to have CONCIOUS feelings for serena . The state he is in as of now is perfect to implement tierno's status as a love rival , for as you said , ash is starting to develop feelings for her and if tierno makes any advancements , ash could subconciously step in and tell him to back off , not knowing why he felt insecure , prompting him to discover and understand why he is feeling this way , and in turn , this being the turning point for amour.

Indeed he makes a great rival for ash , and in more than one way imo.

Also , we ought to remember this is mere speculation and i am only considering a plausible scenario here, one that could really benefit amour.

P.S , all my above points are backed up by the first para of the next quote .

With Tierno, since I mentioned it early on, and I am a little bit more creative at the moment, I think that he could end up helping the ship quite a bit in the episodes he is involved in. I am not sure how they will be able to implement him into many episodes as he is not really a true rival to Ash in the typical sense, so I don't see him in to many helpful situations. But since he did seem to have a crush on Serena when they first met, and Shauna even said so, I think that the writers can play with that a bit as a way of teasing at Ash. Like I said previously, I could see Tierno maybe crushing on Serena and her new look, and Ash, not really even knowing what he is doing, gets slightly jealous and steps in and gets Tierno to back off a bit. I think that this would cause ash to question why exactly he did such a thing and we might start seeing him think about what exactly caused his reaction more and more. It would take a while for him to get to the right conclusion and I think we would need a few more situations where Ash starts showing emotions for him to actually understand his feelings though. Also Serena might take it like Ash wants her to himself and doesn't like other guys hitting on her and she could think that Ash has feelings for her because of his actions. This I believe is what could be so interesting.

I think that their dad could be a problem if he thinks that Serena is Clemont's girlfriend. But it could also end up helping because we could Serena back away towards Ash and maybe she would put a hand on his shoulder or something like that if the dad were to say something and maybe he would realize what is going on as well and back off of the idea.

I really just hope that at some point the other two in the group begin to realize that Serena has feelings for Ash and they begin to try and leave the two alone at times and when one of them gets down in the dumps they will leave it to the other to cheer them up and take care of each other. That is my long term goal at least.
First para , glad u understood what my points were and that para perfectly backs up my points.

What if tierno pulls a bonnie and disapproves the new look?( all love rival theories aside , disapproves it just as a friend ) .Do you think ash would step in like when bonnie made a negative comment. Assuming he does, what would be his reaction . He wont go on patting tierno's head like he did to bonnie , so what will he do??

That would be brilliant if Meyer again teases serena and clemont and serena does what you said. It would definitely be enough for Meyer to understand what is going on and may become a catalyst for amour in the future .

Yeah i agree that sometime in the future the lemon siblings (if they realize serena's crush which is a bit of a stretch) should give them a bit more privacy

Now wait just a minute here. Why are we talking about the possibility that either Clemont or Tierno would possibly steal Serena from Ash? I mean, I'm not excluding the possibility but that would beat the entire foundation that the writers have built between Ash and Serena. Why would they bother to write a backstory between Ash and Serena? Why would they bother have them support each other in achieving their goals? And why bother giving us non-anime materials for hints in the first place if they are just going to have Serena fall for another person? Remember that Serena's feelings isn't just a childish crush, that it is far stronger than that. I think that would be counter-productive of the Anipoke staffs. Now unless either Tierno or Clemont does the same thing for Serena, I see no reason why she would fall for either one of them.

With Tierno. Not much to say about him at the moment. He did fanboy on Serena when he met her but after that, we haven't seen much of his feelings for Serena at the moment.

All in all, while I do not rule out the possibility but as long as Serena has feelings for Ash, I see no reason why she would fall for a new guy, unless of course, Ash friendzones her, which I think at the moment is not possible. And how would he? Serena hasn't even confessed to him yet and we don't know what his reaction would be. Also, don't forget that even Ash has been doing a lot of good things for Serena since the 1st time they have traveled together. Unless Tierno or Clemont, could beat that, I don't see them much of a competition for Serena's heart but as I always say, I'm not going to rule out the possibility.
Classic case of misinterpretation here. Just supports my hypothess even more. Anyways, nobody is saying amour is in danger and serena would fall for tierno , clemont or anyone else for that matter when she already has a passionate crush on ash. I was suggesting the scenario that tierno could (note that i say could) act as the much awaited love rival , with feelings for serena ,and the details of this scenario , i have already mentioned above. It shall act as a push for amour in the right direction , not a threat.
NO NEED TO WORRY.

Actually, I can rule out the possibility. It isn't possible for Clemont or Tierno to get her to fall for them. Now maybe, and this is a very big maybe, they can have Serena drop her love for Ash in favour of some other guy (other than Clemont/Tierno)...but will they do that? I don't see it happening. Frankly speaking, we have come too far for them to turn back on that. They may still go on without making AmourShipping canon, I don't deny that. But will it be in a way that Serena drops her love for Ash in favour of another guy? I strongly doubt it. They have built too much of a foundation between the two now to go in that direction, especially if Serena doesn't even try to let him know her feelings.

And really. Nothing; I reiterate- nothing, at this moment suggests that GeekchicShipping can ever happen, let alone the thing with Tierno. Tierno just fanboyed over Serena and didn't actually have a crush per se.

Oh yes. Btw Dr. Psycho and shahroze12, if you guys are here, West Indies :D
Misinterpretation is contagious.
The same points i have mentioned above apply here. No threats from a love rival , only benefits , like from Miette.

And actually , tierno is a likelier love rival than clemont imo . Why? Well , u see , clemont has never before shown interest in serena and neither has she in him. Also, they have been travelling together for quite some time now , so if he was to develop any sort of feelings for her , it would have happened by now. Tierno, however, has shown interest in her previously and even tho we are unaware of the nature of his feelings for her , we know they are there, regardless of their nature. So , if the writers are gonna introduce a love rival , he seems the go-to-guy.

As for the last line, im gonna pretend i didnt read what i clearly just read.

@Everyone i have quoted in this post and others who also misinterpretted my earlier point ; i have gone through the trouble of snipping my previous huge post and quoting that para for you guys. Please carefully read and understand my words, and realize ur misinterpretation.

Nice post , however , im interested in the tierno point only. I think he could very well be the much anticipated love rival and could benefit amour one way or the other..... Yes, i know , there is no confirmation of him having even the slightest effects on the ship , let alone being a love rival , this is mere speculation (that is not baseless cus he was shown to have a crush on serena , though the nature of the crush us unknown to is for now)
Note that i had said that he COULD be the love rival and COULD BENEFIT amour one way or the other. Nowhere did i mention him or anyone else for that matter threatening amour. Also , i had clearly said its mere speculation and we are unaware of the nature of tierno's feelings.
So , as you can see , my hypothesis was spot on.

Conclusion : Misinterpretation is a ***** .........

Last edited:

ej02

Australia Amourship
Hypothesis : Misinterpretation is a *****

While the points you raise are good , depending on what my original points were , u have mentioned some moot and futile points (with all due respect). HOW?? Well read on chaps..

1) This point of yours is correct , however , as i said before , we are unaware of the nature of his crush as of now and Shauna's words are not enough to go by. His next appearance should clear things up. And he has a long way to go before he can be even compared to Brock in that sense.

2) Meh , i disagree , for him to be a love rival , it is not essential for Serena to show interest in him , for if he has a crush on serena , that alone ensures him being a love rival. Remember , ash doesnot have romantic feelings for serena YET , however , since she has a huge crush on him , amour is a force to be reckoned with. So , serena need not have feelings for tierno in order for him to be a love rival. Just as it was with miette.

Clemont's chances of being a love rival = -100%

3) Again , i strongly disagree, tierno being a love rival does not require ash to have CONCIOUS feelings for serena . The state he is in as of now is perfect to implement tierno's status as a love rival , for as you said , ash is starting to develop feelings for her and if tierno makes any advancements , ash could subconciously step in and tell him to back off , not knowing why he felt insecure , prompting him to discover and understand why he is feeling this way , and in turn , this being the turning point for amour.

Indeed he makes a great rival for ash , and in more than one way imo.

Also , we ought to remember this is mere speculation and i am only considering a plausible scenario here, one that could really benefit amour.

P.S , all my above points are backed up by the first para of the next quote .

First para , glad u understood what my points were and that para perfectly backs up my points.

What if tierno pulls a bonnie and disapproves the new look? Would be interesting and ash may come in and defend serena ....

That would be brilliant if Meyer again teases serena and clemont and serena does what you said. It would definitely be enough for Meyer to understand what is going on and may become a catalyst for amour in the future .

Yeah i agree that sometime in the future the lemon siblings (if they realize serena's crush which is a bit of a stretch) should give them a bit more privacy

Classic case of misinterpretation here. Just supports my hypothess even more. Anyways, nobody is saying amour is in danger and serena would fall for tierno , clemont or anyone else for that matter when she already has a passionate crush on ash. I was suggesting the scenario that tierno could (note that i say could) act as the much awaited love rival , with feelings for serena ,and the details of this scenario , i have already mentioned above. It shall act as a push for amour in the right direction , not a threat.
NO NEED TO WORRY.

Misinterpretation is contagious.
The same points i have mentioned above apply here. No threats from a love rival , only benefits , like from Miette.

And actually , tierno is a likelier love rival than clemont imo . Why? Well , u see , clemont has never before shown interest in serena and neither has she in him. Also, they have been travelling together for quite some time now , so if he was to develop any sort of feelings for her , it would have happened by now. Tierno, however, has shown interest in her previously and even tho we are unaware of the nature of his feelings for her , we know they are there, regardless of their nature. So , if the writers are gonna introduce a love rival , he seems the go-to-guy.

As for the last line, im gonna pretend i didnt read what i clearly just read.

@Everyone i have quoted in this post and others who also misinterpretted my earlier point ; i have gone through the trouble of snipping my previous huge post and quoting that para for you guys. Please carefully read and understand my words, and realize ur misinterpretation.

Note that i had said that he COULD be the love rival and COULD BENEFIT amour one way or the other. Nowhere did i mention him or anyone else for that matter threatening amour. Also , i had clearly said its mere speculation and we are unaware of the nature of tierno's feelings.
So , as you can see , my hypothesis was spot on.

Conclusion : Misinterpretation is a ***** .........

Of coarse!
live rival for amour could mean a few things good or bad
bad is serena developing feelings for another boy or ash for another girl which is bulls***
Good or netural is is another boy likeing serena and ash relising he really loves her.

matthew11

8000 MMR
(There's serious sh** going on here...) Seriously guys, why are you talking about Citron or Tierno falling for Serena or the other way around? I don't have something against these opinions and its possibility of happening, but talking about this early on and without enough concrete backgrounds for each characters is really going nowhere. Ah well, might as well jump into the conversation.

While yes Tierno did fanboyed over Serena, it's not really categorized as romantic affection, unless he shows this in a way that can be easily interpreted as such, so Tierno is out of the picture for now. As for Citron.... iiiiiyeah. I don't see him affecting amour in such a way that it could nullify or grow Serena's love for Satoshi yet. As to why I said "for now" and "yet", I just clearly said that this is too early to discuss about.

*Love rivals here, love rivals there*. Come one, the term "love rival" only applies to two individuals who are of the same gender and have romantic affection towards the same person. I strongly disagree that Tierno, or less likely Citron, can be considered (possible) love rival when Satoshi clearly hasn't shown his romantic feelings towards Serena, to which the latter is asked to the bold part of the quote below:

EDIT: Whoops, didn't see one, or two one-liners here before:

so why is it that people believe Ash and Serena will be a thing?

hmm yes tierno might crush on serena but I think this would be a good chance for ash to really relise his
fealing for serena

Pardon me for my unruly mood, but before you post here again, make sure to read the thread rules in the OP, all right? My patience is starting to wear off from these thread errors.

Last edited:
*slow clap* Wow, you seemed to feel as if all these comments that we stated centers only on what you've said but just so you know, our opinions not only involved what your opinion was (Well at least on my end. In fact, I haven't bothered reading your earlier comment yet and I don't feel like doing so now) but also based on others' as well so don't go all too feeling important now.

You are right, misinterpretation is quite contagious and I find what you've said rather ironic.....

Anyway, I have nothing against your opinion and in fact I am not crossing out its possibility.

Moving on, It doesn't really need to be a recurring character to be a love rival for Ash. A CoTD is enough for the job just like Miette. Tierno may be a good choice for the role but I'd still prefer to see a CoTD to do it. But as always, we'll see.

Last edited:

torterra_4_the_win

Ya want some?
I missed the times when this thread was at 700 pages (so the last one), and all the people had mutual understanding. But in the last couple of months all the newbies have come in wrecking up the place with their massive or tiny posts, and I haven't been bothered to read this thread for a good 3 months.

Now to add something related. Umm.... Amourshipping is the best. Hooray!
Seriously though, XY060 was 10x more enjoyable for me than the date episode. We got hints, and, for me, it was the best character development episode ever in Pokemon.

EDIT: I just had a scan through to see what the argument was. A love rival. AGAIN! Are you kidding me? Seriously, we had enough of this when Premier and Miette were around.

Last edited:

Dr.Psycho

The Tenth Man
Of coarse!
live rival for amour could mean a few things good or bad
bad is serena developing feelings for another boy or ash for another girl which is bulls***
Good or netural is is another boy likeing serena and ash relising he really loves her.
I , for one, am quite confident that it will not have a negative impact. Miette didnt and that was only the start. Serena's feelings have grown and she now has more mature and passionate feelings for ash , so its safe to say she wont ditch him . There wont be another grasshead now IMO.

(There's serious sh** going on here...) Seriously guys, why are you talking about Citron or Tierno falling for Serena or the other way around? I don't have something against these opinions and its possibility of happening, but talking about this early on and without enough concrete backgrounds for each characters is really going nowhere. Ah well, might as well jump into the conversation.

While yes Tierno did fanboyed over Serena, it's not really categorized as romantic affection, unless he shows this in a way that can be easily interpreted as such, so Tierno is out of the picture for now. As for Citron.... iiiiiyeah. I don't see him affecting amour in such a way that it could nullify or grow Serena's love for Satoshi yet. As to why I said "for now" and "yet", I just clearly said that this is too early to discuss about.

*Love rivals here, love rivals there*. Come one, the term "love rival" only applies to two individuals who are of the same gender and have romantic affection towards the same person. I strongly disagree that Tierno, or less likely Citron, can be considered (possible) love rival when Satoshi clearly hasn't shown his romantic feelings towards Serena, to which the latter is asked to the bold part of the quote below:
I agree with your points. And yes, based on the little info we have , we have probably exhausted all possibilities of the whole love rival thing. So thats it for me (on this topic)

So , Mr-know-it-all , why dont u suggest a more appropriate term which is equally convenient :D

*slow clap* Wow, you seemed to feel as if all these comments that we stated centers only on what you've said but just so you know, our opinions not only involved what your opinion was (Well at least on my end. In fact, I haven't bothered reading your earlier comment yet and I don't feel like doing so now) but also based on others' as well so don't go all too feeling important now.

You are right, misinterpretation is quite contagious and I find what you've said rather ironic.....

Anyway, I have nothing against your opinion and in fact I am not crossing out its possibility.

Moving on, It doesn't really need to be a recurring character to be a love rival for Ash. A CoTD is enough for the job just like Miette. Tierno may be a good choice for the role but I'd still prefer to see a CoTD to do it. But as always, we'll see.
Not for one moment did I think or say that i was the centre of attention . Yes , i was referring to my earlier point again and again because i was trying to clarify everything all the while keeping my original points in view. I did so because i cannot go on justifying other people's points cus im unaware of their thoughts and opinions behind their posts. Hence why i tried to clear things up using my own point. I know im not the centre of attention, for i merely raised the point and you guys discussed it further. Anyhow , if u still think i was being a jacka** and was bragging , i apologize. (I didnt expect such a mean and harsh response from you bro. Guess i was wrong to assume you were a good pal of mine :/ ). As for reading my post is concerned , that is all up to you. However, i would never neglect anyone's post even if im angry at them/i disagree with them.

Moving on, i agree that a random CoTD is just as likely.

Now, i think its time for a new topic since this one has been exhausted imo. I have edited my last post and have bolded a question that i had asked there and clarified it a bit more too. Its hard to miss, really.Would like all of your views on it.

Last edited:

matthew11

8000 MMR
So , Mr-know-it-all , why dont u suggest a more appropriate term which is equally convenient :D

As you said from your previous post, misinterpretation is contagious. And judging from this, you're pretty much dodging my question, so for your sake, I'll ask it directly while also quoting part of your previous post:

ash is starting to develop feelings for her

When, where, and how exactly did he show affection towards Serena? Not only that I want you explain, but also to greatly back up this point of yours. But, I did read another of your points, and it's:

... this. The bold part seems to nullify the point above. Again, can you explain this?

And for the current issue, if you want to get attention, might as well keep it to yourself and not boldly say it to our faces regardless of you wanting to clarify things. It's up to others whether or not to pay attention to your comments.

Dr.Psycho

The Tenth Man
As you said from your previous post, misinterpretation is contagious. And judging from this, you're pretty much dodging my question, so for your sake, I'll ask it directly while also quoting part of your previous post:

When, where, and how exactly did he show affection towards Serena? Not only that I want you explain, but also to greatly back up this point of yours. But, I did read another of your points, and it's:

... this. The bold part seems to nullify the point above. Again, can you explain this?

And for the current issue, if you want to get attention, might as well keep it to yourself and not boldly say it to our faces regardless of you wanting to clarify things. It's up to others whether or not to pay attention to your comments.
Oh , im not dodging your question , sorry i forgot to answer it . My bad .

When you went through the trouble of quoting points from my same post , i suggest you bother reading them carefully wrt the context and then ask this. Anyhow , i'll explain even tho there wouldnt be the need if you read my post. The first part you have quoted , u only quoted half the sentence , which completely changes what i said cus of context . The part u quoted followed "as you said" where i was addressing Atemsciv who had originally said this sentence. I was saying that as you have said this , which was to remind him of his own words. If you read the quote in my post before these points, you will surely understand.

And in the second quote , i stated the truth that he has no romantic feelings for her yet because we have had no such indication.

There , that should clarify things hopefully. And u have to admit we have seen some good advancements from ash. Some never-before-seen development from him. It indicates we are in for something good.......

Again, you too?? Where did i say i wanna hog all the attention. And even if you felt so , carefully read my last post. And if you still have the same view, i have apologized for this in the last post. And do quote (keeping in mind the context this time) where i have tried to hog all the attention or attempted to force anyone to read my comments.

And do give your views on the question i mentioned earlier bro <3

Last edited:
In the end, all we're doing is run around in circles again and again, so whatever opinions we have with this issue, let's just all agree to disagree at some points. Anyway, we've pretty much milked out, good or bad, all the issues with regards to Clemont, Tierno and/or whoever love rival Ash will possibly have for Serena. But then again, this has been a topic for countless of times on the old thread (try to read them if you have plenty of time or if you simply want to procrastinate, lol).

@Dr.Psycho's , no offense, bro, I like your goofy attitude but sometimes, you go way too far. Try to choose your way of delivering your thoughts carefully next time, yes, people may misinterpret it as a rude/harsh comment, and I too am guilty of that earlier so I have to apologize as well.

Again, let's stay away from this topic at the moment, it started out good but we've pointed out all the positive and negative sides and we're now throwing the same opinions back and forth all over again so it would be best to case the close. Next topic, if you guys must.

Last edited:

torterra_4_the_win

Ya want some?
LOL I remember the times the mods stepped in for people not posting posts that actually related to Amourshipping and not just arguments.

What did everyone think of Serena's redesign? And how much did you love the hints of Ash complimenting her and the ribbon being used? I can see that ribbon being burnt or lost someday, and it having an impact.

What did everyone think of Serena's redesign? And how much did you love the hints of Ash complimenting her and the ribbon being used? I can see that ribbon being burnt or lost someday, and it having an impact.

Well...I personally felt that if it wasn't for the ribbon and the fact that Ash was the only one with a positive outlook among the whole group, I think I would've gone ballistic. But given the way it was handled, the design grew on me. I'm quite fine with it right now. Hey..the hints we got in those two episodes are huge! I don't think anyone here would say otherwise xD

As to the ribbon being lost or burnt, it is an interesting scenario. Perhaps that's when Ash would get her a replacement gift or something? I expect that we will be some 30-40 episodes ahead before that happens.

LOL I remember the times the mods stepped in for people not posting posts that actually related to Amourshipping and not just arguments.

You monster! What made you think of that? :D Lol Jk
Anyway, all I can say is, I love Serena's redesign and Ash complimenting it is a big deal for me (And perhaps all amourians out there). Even if Serena's ribbon gets burned or if she loses it, she still have another supply of that blue ribbon so no problems at all! :D

Dr.Psycho

The Tenth Man
In the end, all we're doing is run around in circles again and again, so whatever opinions we have with this issue, let's just all agree to disagree at some points. Anyway, we've pretty much milked out, good or bad, all the issues with regards to Clemont, Tierno and/or whoever love rival Ash will possibly have for Serena. But then again, this has been a topic for countless of times on the old thread (try to read them if you have plenty of time or if you simply want to procrastinate, lol).

@Dr.Psycho's , no offense, bro, I like your goofy attitude but sometimes, you go way too far. Try to choose your way of delivering your thoughts carefully next time, yes, people may misinterpret it as a rude/harsh comment, and I too am guilty of that earlier so I have to apologize as well.

Again, let's stay away from this topic at the moment, it started out good but we've pointed out all the positive and negative sides and we're now throwing the same opinions back and forth all over again so it would be best to case the close. Next topic, if you guys must.
Yup , lets just drop this topic.
I followed the old thread from the very beginning to the very end :/ Yes i didnot post there , however , i did follow it.

Yes , i may have not been clear enough for some people in my posts , however, i try and clarify all my points every single time, always trying to be clearer than i was previously.

With utmost respect , you should also try and be a bit more respectful to others , for not everyone appreciates being called goofy and whatnot. Just saying.

Anyways , lets just drop this before things get ugly. Aa for the new topic , i have mentioned it , but seems i'll have to repost it for it to be addressed . Wait , i'll do so in a minute or two.
So here's a new topic
What if tierno pulls a bonnie and disapproves the new look?( all love rival theories aside , disapproves it just as a friend ) .Do you think ash would step in like when bonnie made a negative comment. Assuming he does, what would be his reaction . He wont go on patting tierno's head like he did to bonnie , so what will he do??

As for the ribbon getting burned or lost , i dont see it happening , but if it does happen , we may see serena get depressed or angry . Who knows...

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I doubt this will happen, but I'd like to see Serena travel to Kanto along with Ash at the end of XY before probably parting ways. I'd like for her to meet Ash's mom, Gary (if she hasn't already), Professor Oak, and maybe even Brock since I can see him making a visit to Pallet Town occasionally. For the departure for Serena, I'd like it if she was alone with Ash when it happens so that there could be some nice emotional scenes filled with some nice and adorable hints. Maybe the ribbon and handkerchief can be involved in this in some way as something both keep as a remembrance of each other. I'm not sure if we'll get a confession from either side; I'd like one but I honestly think they may show something that almost confirms amour is 2 sided, without any actual confession from either Ash or Serena.

matthew11

8000 MMR
Oh , im not dodging your question , sorry i forgot to answer it . My bad .

When you went through the trouble of quoting points from my same post , i suggest you bother reading them carefully wrt the context and then ask this. Anyhow , i'll explain even tho there wouldnt be the need if you read my post. The first part you have quoted , u only quoted half the sentence , which completely changes what i said cus of context . The part u quoted followed "as you said" where i was addressing Atemsciv who had originally said this sentence. I was saying that as you have said this , which was to remind him of his own words. If you read the quote in my post before these points, you will surely understand.

And in the second quote , i stated the truth that he has no romantic feelings for her yet because we have had no such indication.

There , that should clarify things hopefully. And u have to admit we have seen some good advancements from ash. Some never-before-seen development from him. It indicates we are in for something good.......

Again, you too?? Where did i say i wanna hog all the attention. And even if you felt so , carefully read my last post. And if you still have the same view, i have apologized for this in the last post. And do quote (keeping in mind the context this time) where i have tried to hog all the attention or attempted to force anyone to read my comments.

And do give your views on the question i mentioned earlier bro <3

It's as if you are agreeing with that opinion. You even hypothesized a possible outcome of it.

Exactly, thus you clearly just nullified the opinion you have agreed with.

The quote below:

... Clearly shows that you are wanting the attention of others. Not only that you do, but also ordering us to read and 'realize our misinterpretations'. Be like pokesrini, Setsuna, and others here for a change, who don't seek attention from others.

I do admit that we have seen such great character development from Satoshi compared to previous season. But we haven't reached the end point yet where he has to develop romantic feelings for Serena. So yeah, Time Only Knows, right pokesrini? Lol

Ah well, I agree with Setsuna, that we (or you) have squeezed the lleH out this topic Lol. So, as for the suggestion of Mr. Clarifier, which is the topic:

... would just bring us back towards the previous topic. But in all honesty, I don't have any significant topic in mind Lol. And I still have to watch the latest ep :/.

What the?! How could you say something like that Lol. But yeah could be possible that the ribbon, being very important to Serena, may be lost, but less likely to be burned cause that is too evil Lol. And yeah I agree that it may actually have an impact on Satoshi, and much more on Serena.

Last edited:
Alright alright. The argument ends here.

I doubt this will happen, but I'd like to see Serena travel to Kanto along with Ash at the end of XY before probably parting ways. I'd like for her to meet Ash's mom, Gary (if she hasn't already), Professor Oak, and maybe even Brock since I can see him making a visit to Pallet Town occasionally. For the departure for Serena, I'd like it if she was alone with Ash when it happens so that there could be some nice emotional scenes filled with some nice and adorable hints. Maybe the ribbon and handkerchief can be involved in this in some way as something both keep as a remembrance of each other. I'm not sure if we'll get a confession from either side; I'd like one but I honestly think they may show something that almost confirms amour is 2 sided, without any actual confession from either Ash or Serena.

I certainly feel that Serena at least would make it to Kanto. Not sure what the eventual end would be, but I feel she would go to Kanto with Ash. I mean, it makes sense to have them both go back to where it all began for them after all. And the scene you say, it might happen in the same woods. I have a feeling that a Poliwag would be involved in this in some way too xD

So yeah, Time Only Knows, right pokesrini? Lol

Ah well, I agree with Setsuna, that we (or you) have squeezed the lleH out this topic Lol. So, as for the suggestion of Mr. Clarifier, which is the topic:

... would just bring us back towards the previous topic. But in all honesty, I don't have any significant topic in mind Lol. And I still have to watch the latest ep :/.

Well..won't say no to some free advertisement. So yeah. Time Only Knows LOL

Ooh..that will be fun! Imagine Ash patting Tierno's head and saying, "It suits her Tierno...so you better shut the f* up" xD Anyhow, I feel that the scenario is rather unlikely. I mean, they made every effort to show Tierno as a friendly and jovial character. So he would just brush it off himself quickly by saying, "Yeah maybe this new look will grow on me eventually" or something like that. Hence, I don't have an answer to your question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.