• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping General Discussion - V.2 *Spoiler Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshSerena

I didnt see any running into the forest scenes in the preview........
Is that translation official..... If it is, it rox ;)

Agreed. Dear pessimists, behold the awesome power of AMOUR XD.
I doubt that the haters will change their minds..... Haters still gonna hate.... However it doesnt matter anymore cus we are now going in supersonic speed

I'll classify that as a writers' hint.....

I'd love if somebody could list all hints in the gym episode please.......

Not official Translation tho, its just my translation xD, im half japanese so my english suck XD
and about the hints in the gym episode. no theres no hint actually.. but theres only 1 scene where the camera focus on serena face .. thats all
she woke up from her dream and notice ash is not in the room, then she see ash doing his training outside and saying she must do her best like ash
[IMGSIZE=200]http://i.imgur.com/RyNK7zz.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
Ash Saying Its Serena Turn to win for tripokalon
[IMGSIZE=200]http://i.imgur.com/dZJLUVa.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
thats all and btw
if you look on this pictures:
Serena Skin color still normal
[IMGSIZE=200]http://i.imgur.com/f8sTZU5.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
But
[IMGSIZE=200]http://i.imgur.com/b356U00.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
on this one, it seems like its turning reddish?? hahahah i guess she is trying her best to hold ash hand and getting blushh

Dr.Psycho

The Tenth Man
Not official Translation tho, its just my translation xD, im half japanese so my english suck XD
and about the hints in the gym episode. no theres no hint actually.. but theres only 1 scene where the camera focus on serena face .. thats all
she woke up from her dream and notice ash is not in the room, then she see ash doing his training outside and saying she must do her best like ash
[IMGSIZE=200]http://i.imgur.com/RyNK7zz.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
Ash Saying Its Serena Turn to win for tripokalon
[IMGSIZE=200]http://i.imgur.com/dZJLUVa.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
thats all and btw
if you look on this pictures:
Serena Skin color still normal
[IMGSIZE=200]http://i.imgur.com/f8sTZU5.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
But
[IMGSIZE=200]http://i.imgur.com/b356U00.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
on this one, it seems like its turning reddish?? hahahah i guess she is trying her best to hold ash hand and getting blushh

Ok :). Lol i can see that.....

I think this scene u mentioned cant be classified as another writers' hint.
There was also the scene DaDonYordel mentioned which seems more of a hint imo :/
Nice TV tho. Its a 32" right ??? XD

Also, i too noticed that colour change instantly but i think its more of a visual effect by the camera than her whole body turning red as a tomato cus that would happen if she had a fever...
I doubt her whole body would blush........but who knows , maybe u r correct.....

_Dog

The pessimism in me at one point told me that Serena's shocked face in the last picture is her reaction to either getting rejected, being told that Ash isn't interested in girls, or finding out that Ash likes another girl.

Please debunk my worries.

Already watched the preview... goddammit Satoshi, you'd better realize da wonderfurl girl you have in front of your eyes.

Sadly, Imma on job, so i'm makin' this fast and then i'll return to my civil engineering works.

B8gtMqhCUAAzyIH.jpg
SatoSere is trending in Japan. Kudos to the fact it was more trendy than Gekogashier battle.

chicorita3

Okay, I started shaking when I saw the preview and I still can't stop!
I love when ash swipes his nose, I consider it a hint. Does anybody else do too?

AshSerena

Ok :). Lol i can see that.....

I think this scene u mentioned cant be classified as another writers' hint.
There was also the scene DaDonYordel mentioned which seems more of a hint imo :/
Nice TV tho. Its a 32" right ??? XD

Also, i too noticed that colour change instantly but i think its more of a visual effect by the camera than her whole body turning red as a tomato cus that would happen if she had a fever...
I doubt her whole body would blush........but who knows , maybe u r correct.....

Like i said , the picture i posted cant really consider as a hint but i upload it nyway..
not sure if we can consider the camera focusing on serena face during the battle as a hint since, ash is not looking on serena like how he look during koroni and lucario battle, and i did not took the screenshot :/

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
OMG this is so frustrating!!

the last line"みんなの想いを守るんだ!!!" translates: "I do protect everyone's feelings" I think it's Ash saying this or something
But the line before it "プしぜソトを"?" う影..." I can't find the kanji character for the "?" it has to be nine strokes it looks like 祖 But I don't think it is.... and the translation doesn't make sense something about a ""shadow cormorant"???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kanji_by_stroke_count

Sorry guys. Ugh I need to study kanji more I was hoping on translating it tonight.

Last edited:
AARRGGHH!! *bangs and flips table ten times* This is so good!! OMG guys this episode is so cute. And Ash is certainly giving Serena a gift at the end. He was really that thoughtful? And also think of it this way. Serena gave him the gift (from what it looks like at least) in the monorail, on their way back. That is a short time for Ash to go and buy a gift for her. So he must have thought of that before they left? I'm surprised Ash is so thoughtful. Oh thank God I am returning to KL on Sunday night.

Meanwhile, my expectations are fulfilled. I say from the preview and all that we got so far, I expect no more. If there is anything more in the episode, it is all a great bonus for me. I know that I will be very happy with this episode.

Also (lest we forget that XY058 aired today), were there any hints? Or was it just Serena looking on Ash training in the morning (an indirect hint)?

Ikcatcher

Firebird Phoenix
Oh boy!! Like there wasnt enough hype already. Guess the gym episode is airing atm which explains why there hasnt been much discussion of these pics. Thanks pK' ....thanks alot man.....this is pretty good stuff.......

Now im gonna list important things in every pic:
1) Serena is blushing, ash is normal. She is blushing when maybe she tries to hold his hand......
2) She is trying to hold his hand (or holding an invisible object in her hand XD ) . Definitely gonna satisfy expectations is this ep and she will try to make it alot like a date. First two pics related.
3) They are on the monorail . This pic confirms that the first two pics we got ( with sunset ) were of the same time in the monorail. My bet of a kiss looking less likely...... Both of them are looking emotional. Serena has given the gift....
Looks to be the size for a frame or chocolates.....charm and keystone lokk unlikely now......
4+5)The last two pics are related for sure.......Serena is surprised in the last one.....she is holding some.red ribbon.....ash is making the face he makes when somebody thanks him and he says" no prob ! ". So seems like ash has given her a gift.....serena is astonished at this..... I think serena liked a dress but didnt buy it and he bought it for her as a gift. This would explain the red bow....

Episode WILL be super shippy.....

Also , can somebody ( Dephender or pK' ) please translate the content in every pic.....

I think we can all agree that this preview is going to keep us busy till The Fabled Episode arrives next week
And I can definitely see this is going to be one heck of an episode

Wow, where should I start?
1st, thanks Pk for the screenshots!
Serena, grab them hands now! lolz

2nd thanks to ポケモン トレイナー for the preview
I like how Ash and Serena were the ones to narrate the preview, I had mixed emotions when it was Ash who declared the title while Serena said the the last line that Ash usually does.

3rd thanks to AshSerena for this episode's screenshots
Looks like this episode was kinda looked down due to the hype of the next episode and thanks for sharing to highlight some good hints in this episode.

and LucarioTheSuperSaiyajin for sharing the SatoSere trend.
This should be a wake up call for the writers that amour is something that needs to happen, lol

And finally, I sort of landed a job now ,woohoo! (Here I come new 3ds! :D)

Again, thanks to everyone for sharing and making my day so awesome :D

matthew11

8000 MMR
[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/d01_zpsc5e1ac6a.jpg~original[/img139]

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/d02_zpsa15e7a60.jpg~original[/img139]
(Yes, she is trying to hold his hand.)

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/d03_zps97df653c.jpg~original[/img139]

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/d04_zps83c2a387.jpg~original[/img139]

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/d05_zps4b4467f5.jpg~original[/img139]

Regretfully, due to my work, I won't be able to see the show when it airs.
Enjoy the episode next week everyone. =)

Thanks so much pK!

All I can say for next week's episode, is that there will definitely be shippy and awkward moments (from Serena trying to hold hands with Satoshi, to I dunno). But I must point out this unusual scene, where, at the end, Serena has an expression that shows surprise or rejection. I can't really tell from this point early, but I'm leaning more towards rejection, but not literally that. Her expression displays the words in my monitor. I'd predict that she did confess there, and Satoshi, with his utmost inhumane sturdy obliviousness, could've said something that he isn't really rejecting her, but accepting her words as a friend, and might just add more. I can tell that much with Satoshi having his index finger under his nose, acting cool and stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks so much pK!

All I can say for next week's episode, is that there will definitely be shippy and awkward moments (from Serena trying to hold hands with Satoshi, to I dunno). But I must point out this unusual scene, where, at the end, Serena has an expressiin that shows surprise or rejection. I can't really tell from this point early, but I'm leaning more towards rejection, but not literally that. Her expression displays the words in my monitor. I'd predict that she did confess there, and Satoshi, with his utmost inhumane sturdy obliviousness, could've said something that he isn't really rejecting her, but accepting her words as a friend, and might just add more. I can tell that much with Satoshi having his index finger under his nose, acting cool and stuff.

Behold matthew11- the destroyer of optimism :D LOL jk.

Nah. I don't think that it is rejection of any sort. I mean hey, it could be the exact opposite! Ash might be showing signs of returning her feelings! The reason I say this is that it is unlikely they would put a full stop to AmourShipping in this way. After all, it would be as simple as choking it to death and then addressing it at the end once again like PokeShipping. Besides, it is too early in the XY saga for anything of that sort just yet. I am looking at positive surprise. Maybe it was a slightly expensive gift? Or a really thoughtful one? I strongly doubt she even confessed back there.

There are two small possibilities I would like to point out here. Both the gifts seem to be roughly of the same size. What if they are very similar gifts like, let's say, a framed photo? It is done sometimes in cartoons to show like-mindedness. Second possibility, which is less likely, is that he returns the gift. Doesn't look that way though

Last edited:

Dr.Psycho

The Tenth Man
Thanks so much pK!

All I can say for next week's episode, is that there will definitely be shippy and awkward moments (from Serena trying to hold hands with Satoshi, to I dunno). But I must point out this unusual scene, where, at the end, Serena has an expression that shows surprise or rejection. I can't really tell from this point early, but I'm leaning more towards rejection, but not literally that. Her expression displays the words in my monitor. I'd predict that she did confess there, and Satoshi, with his utmost inhumane sturdy obliviousness, could've said something that he isn't really rejecting her, but accepting her words as a friend, and might just add more. I can tell that much with Satoshi having his index finger under his nose, acting cool and stuff.
About those last two pics, what do u think of my idea .....? ( in previous page shortly after the post from pK' )

P.S, congrats on the job Setsuna ;)
Best of luck........

Like i said , the picture i posted cant really consider as a hint but i upload it nyway..

not sure if we can consider the camera focusing on serena face during the battle as a hint since, ash is not looking on serena like how he look during koroni and lucario battle,

and i did not took the screenshot :/
Agreed.

However, its a show of concern from serena like in the cyllage gym. So it is indeed a writers' hint. This sort of thing would generally be considered huge but our already extremely high standards were raised some more by the preview. Alas........XD

I had a feeling u'd say that......

Last edited:

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
well I figure out the kanji character it's "狙" so it's "プしぜソ トを狙う影.."meaning "Shadow aiming to Pushizeso To" I think there's a pokemon name in this. ^^;
"みんなの想いを守るんだ!!" does mean"I do protect everyone's feelings!!" shown at the time of Serena's shocked expression don't understand how the line before relates though

Last edited:

NPT

Just a member
[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/d01_zpsc5e1ac6a.jpg~original[/img139]

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/d02_zpsa15e7a60.jpg~original[/img139]
(Yes, she is trying to hold his hand.)

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/d03_zps97df653c.jpg~original[/img139]

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/d04_zps83c2a387.jpg~original[/img139]

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/d05_zps4b4467f5.jpg~original[/img139]

Serena is finally MAKING THE MOVE!! I bet She remembered what Miette said to her in XY026.

Next week's episode is gonna be a big one for Amourshippers, that's for sure.

Who now can stand against the will of Amourshipping? Did they really think shitposters, denialists, and emoposters could stand against its will? There are none who can. Against the power of Amour there can be no victory.

True that.

Saw the preview, has anyone noticed that Serena is looking at a wedding gown or some sort? What are your thoughts? Will it bring any hints or not?

As for the surprised look. Well, I won't rule out the possibility that Ash might reject her in that scene. But reject her from what? Unless Serena actually confessed in this episode, then there's a chance. Then again if that happens...Well let's not get into details, I don't want to ruin my awesome day, lolz.

Anywho, a brighter look on that scene, it looks to me more like Serena was surprised and possibly amazed by whatever Ash have said, besides if you look at Ash, he seemed happy. I mean even if he's dense, I don't think he'd deliver such heart breaking message with that kind of look now would he?

Well, we'll just have to wait.

Dr.Psycho Thanks a million!

well I figure out the kanji character it's "狙" so it's "プしぜソ トを狙う影.."meaning "Shadow aiming to Pushizeso To" I think there's a pokemon name in this. ^^;
"みんなの想いを守るんだ!!" does mean"I do protect everyone's feelings!!" shown at the time of Serena's shocked expression don't understand how the line before relates though
If this is what I think it means, then it would make sense if this fits the scene where Serena looked shocked. I mean, what if Ash have said something and cuts off for a second (remember the Aria and Fennekin video in episode 21?) then Serena gets shocked and then Ash immediately clarifies what he meant then Serena sighed in relief.

Also for Ash's gift, it does looked like he got Serena that red ribbon (the one that Serena has in the last scene of the preview). Oh man so much hype! :D

Last edited:

matthew11

8000 MMR
Behold matthew11- the destroyer of optimism :D LOL jk.

Nah. I don't think that it is rejection of any sort. I mean hey, it could be the exact opposite! Ash might be showing signs of returning her feelings! The reason I say this is that it is unlikely they would put a full stop to AmourShipping in this way. After all, it would be as simple as choking it to death and then addressing it at the end once again like PokeShipping. Besides, it is too early in the XY saga for anything of that sort just yet. I am looking at positive surprise. Maybe it was a slightly expensive gift? Or a really thoughtful one? I strongly doubt she even confessed back there.

There are two small possibilities I would like to point out here. Both the gifts seem to be roughly of the same size. What if they are very similar gifts like, let's say, a framed photo? It is done sometimes in cartoons to show like-mindedness. Second possibility, which is less likely, is that he returns the gift. Doesn't look that way though

No I'm not dude lol.

I'm simply dismissing the gift. Satoshi giving a gift is wonderful, though. It's just a wild guess. And I may be wrong (and I hope I am lol). Returning the gift is... Nah, couldn't be like that. Who's being pessimistic now? Lol jk

About those last two pics, what do u think of my idea .....? ( in previous page shortly after the post from pK' )

P.S, congrats on the job Setsuna ;)
Best of luck........

It's too vague of a description, but I do know it's about the gift. It may be for Serena's Tripokalon. I dunnooooooo.

"みんなの想いを守るんだ!!" does mean"I do protect everyone's feelings!!" shown at the time of Serena's shocked expression

Wth is that supposed to mean? LOL. I just cant think of a proper or appropriate context. Yet here's the thing. The preview narration is never the same as the dialogues they speak during the actual scene. So it may mean nothing at all. Still, I think we all know that the last part of the date episode is the part that everyone is hyped up for. You have to agree, the marketers know which things to show to build hype. Showing that cliffhanger scene would mean that both AmourShippers and OtherShippers would anticipate it for conflicting reasons.

Honestly I think there is really nothing to worry about. If AmourShipping was to die, it would've been dead by now. We wouldn't be here discussing any hints from any episodes. My guess is this. Ash actually does give her a gift against the odds. And he tells her that she is quite important to him too (working under the assumption that Serena tells him that he is important to her in the monorail when she gives the gift). That would generate the look of surprise too after all.

I'm simply dismissing the gift. Satoshi giving a gift is wonderful, though. It's just a wild guess. And I may be wrong (and I hope I am lol). Returning the gift is... Nah, couldn't be like that. Who's being pessimistic now? Lol jk

It's too vague of a description, but I do know it's about the gift. It may be for Serena's Tripokalon. I dunnooooooo.

What to say? Your pessimism is contagious xD LOL. Anyway, it could be for Serena's Tripokelon. Perhaps some accessory that she liked on the way.

Btw Setsuna. Congrats bro! I remember you came here telling us once a couple of months back that you were looking for a job. Really glad you found one! :)
W

Last edited:
It would also make sense if that shocked face was when Ash gave her the ribbon gift. Who knows, i'm still not ruling out the negative possibilities but I don't want to ruin my day and just let my optimism kick in, lolz. XD

Dr.Psycho

The Tenth Man
Saw the preview, has anyone noticed that Serena is looking at a wedding gown or some sort? What are your thoughts? Will it bring any hints or not?

As for the surprised look. Well, I won't rule out the possibility that Ash might reject her in that scene. But reject her from what? Unless Serena actually confessed in this episode, then there's a chance. Then again if that happens...Well let's not get into details, I don't want to ruin my awesome day, lolz.

Anywho, a brighter look on that scene, it looks to me more like Serena was surprised and possibly amazed by whatever Ash have said, besides if you look at Ash, he seemed happy. I mean even if he's dense, I don't think he'd deliver such heart breaking message with that kind of look now would he?

Well, we'll just have to wait.

Dr.Psycho Thanks a million!
I noticed......thats the dress i think ash will gift her......

About the last pic.....im sticking with my theory (see quote in first post of this page).

No worries bud !! :)

Serena is finally MAKING THE MOVE!! I bet She remembered what Miette said to her in XY026
Nice idea... Its certainly possible that Miette's words came to her mind....

Status
Not open for further replies.