• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping General Discussion - V.2 *Spoiler Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
The "I do protect everyone's feelings!!" isn't said outloud I think because Satoshi's voice is stating the title of the episode at that moment. So the text may not be said by him, but the placement of it is weird.O-o Honestly if Ash is meant to say the line, it just comes off like didn't understand Serena confession/question. I doesn't have to be anti-amourshippy. ^_^

Last edited:
Oh no one is making any move in this episode be sure of that. Serena just gave him a gift. Unless you are trying to suggest that she tries to confess her feelings along with it, which I strongly, strongly doubt. Why do you think I am so calm here? (pokesrini used Calm Mind. Special Attack and Special Defense raised) xD

Honestly guys. Hold your horses. The way I see it, this just strengthens the bond between the two of them deeply, and also is one step forward for Amour (if not two or three steps)

I noticed......thats the dress i think ash will gift her......

Dear Arceus, if that happens, then February 5 2015 will be the day the internet will be broken Take that! Kim Kardashian!

Anyway, there's so much hype today and I simply couldn't focus. I need to rewatch both the preview and today's episode to give a proper opinion for amourshipping hints and possibilities.
pokesrini Thanks a million as well! :D

Last edited:
I noticed......thats the dress i think ash will gift her......

Dear Arceus, if that happens, then February 5 2015 will be the day the internet will be broken Take that! Kim Kardashian!

Anyway, there's so much hype today and I simply couldn't focus. I need to rewatch both the preview and today's episode to give a proper opinion for amourshipping hints and possibilities.
pokesrini Thanks a million as well! :D

Well looks like someone is having a fantastic day xD

Eh...not trying to pop your bubble or anything, but doesn't the gift box look a little too thin and small for a folded dress? Unless the dress is made of fine silk or muslin of course. If that happens, then I am going to IKEA to flip all the tables there.

And sure thing bro! *brofist*

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
Oh no one is making any move in this episode be sure of that. Serena just gave him a gift. Unless you are trying to suggest that she tries to confess her feelings along with it, which I strongly, strongly doubt. Why do you think I am so calm here? (pokesrini used Calm Mind. Special Attack and Special Defense raised) xD

Honestly guys. Hold your horses. The way I see it, this just strengthens the bond between the two of them deeply, and also is one step forward for Amour (if not two or three steps)
You have a point. It could be relating to pokemon for all we know. :p Probably making a bigger deal then it needs to be! Yeah I was freaking out. A confession in pokemon would be a big deal! Still to see Serena freak out the whole time and contemplate confession will be fun to watch! XD

AshSerena

about the chances that ash going to reject serena on the last pic is really low, i mean isit akward to continue travel with ash if she get rejected during this episode? and we already saw the screenshot for episode 60 and they both looks normal, but im not sure unless we see the actual episode (im just hoping its not rejection scene :()

and what i think is, if u look on the screenshot where the 2 of them riding monorail, ash already holding the gift and giving a worrying face?(it also sunset so i bet it is the scene where they going back to the group) what if during that scene, Serena is asking what kind of gift is ash holding , and ash trying to hide it (why hiding it? what if ash trying to avoid telling her that the gift is for serena?)

and at the last Picture, Ash Give it to Serena and Serena Give a surprise face since she never tho that the one that ash holding during the monorail scene is actually for her?~
this is just my assumption tho XD

also from what i heard on preview narration, its ash who inviting serena to go shopping for their pokemon ..(Yeah its ash :))

Last edited:
Watching the preview again and reading the subtitles maybe I can guess what is team rocket's role in here.

In the picture where Satoshi is rubbing his nose, the text below can be read as "someone's targeting the present in the shadows" (I can be wrong here but that's my interpretation of what is written).

If the yellow box with ribbon is Serena's present to Satoshi, then I can assume that is what Team Rocket is targeting.

Maybe that will lead to what I saw after the preview (which is not shown in the youtube link) where Satoshi is searching for something in a forest because TR got the present. (maybe TR also captured Serena together with the present because I saw Satoshi is alone in the forest)

If we follow the preview sequence we see the picture of Serena with a surprised face and as Melody93 said the text below means "protect everyone's feelings".

It can be that Satoshi said something along the line of "this is your present to me, so I have to get it back because it's important and I'm happy for it". We can see Satoshi is holding the yellow box with ribbon while rubbing his nose.

This is just my speculation so all of it can be wrong.

Last edited:

matthew11

8000 MMR
Wth is that supposed to mean? LOL. I just cant think of a proper or appropriate context. Yet here's the thing. The preview narration is never the same as the dialogues they speak during the actual scene. So it may mean nothing at all. Still, I think we all know that the last part of the date episode is the part that everyone is hyped up for. You have to agree, the marketers know which things to show to build hype. Showing that cliffhanger scene would mean that both AmourShippers and OtherShippers would anticipate it for conflicting reasons.

Honestly I think there is really nothing to worry about. If AmourShipping was to die, it would've been dead by now. We wouldn't be here discussing any hints from any episodes. My guess is this. Ash actually does give her a gift against the odds. And he tells her that she is quite important to him too (working under the assumption that Serena tells him that he is important to her in the monorail when she gives the gift). That would generate the look of surprise too after all.

What to say? Your pessimism is contagious xD LOL. Anyway, it could be for Serena's Tripokelon. Perhaps some accessory that she liked on the way.

Btw Setsuna. Congrats bro! I remember you came here telling us once a couple of months back that you were looking for a job. Really glad you found one! :)
W

Dude... Don't just shoot him done like that. He's just helping, that's all. Pardon me if you're not a boy, Melody.

I disagree. If amour is to die, it'd be still to die. Yeah could be that. Hmm... Looking back, Serena did give him the gift while on the monorail, while, Satoshi, which happens after, gave his to her in the presence of the vow tree, which, to me, is more shippy than the last. Again, I may be wrong.

No dude. Don't say things like that. You do remember, I point out this things for all of you to battle it with your optimistic views. I said this a while back.

Anyway, the gifts Satoshi and Serena will give each other is now a fact, and has drained of its significant value for amour. Discuss them with your heart's content.

Oh, and I just noticed now. Congrats Setsuna! Glad to here you found a job! (man I could've had a 3ds by now...)

You have a point. It could be relating to pokemon for all we know. :p Probably making a bigger deal then it needs to be! Yeah I was freaking out. A confession in pokemon would be a big deal! Still to see Serena freak out the whole time and contemplate confession will be fun to watch! XD

Well it certainly isn't focusing purely on Pokemon. We know that much xD But hey. As long as she is simply mulling the possibility of confessing to him, I don't mind that xD

about the chances that ash going to reject serena on the last pic is really low, i mean isit akward to continue travel with ash if she get rejected during this episode? and we already saw the screenshot for episode 60 and they both looks normal, but im not sure unless we see the actual episode (im just hoping its not rejection scene :()

and what i think is, if u look on the screenshot where the 2 of them riding monorail, ash already holding the gift and giving a worrying face?(it also sunset so i bet it is the scene where they going back to the group) what if during that scene, Serena is asking what kind of gift is ash holding , and ash trying to hide it (The Fact that that gift is For Serena)

and at the last Picture, Ash Give it to Serena and Serena Give a surprise face since she never tho that the one that ash holding during the monorail scene is actually for her?~
this is just my assumption tho XD

To address your concerns, your first point is completely valid. Serena looks absolutely fine in the next episode, and we know that it is immediately after the date episode in terms of timeline. So this episode won't feature rejection.

Your second point, I don't think it is a worried face exactly. I just think it is a face of warmth- linking to those first two screenshots we saw long back. And yes, she may be asking what he has in his bag or something, which he tries to hide to give it later.

In fact, since he is giving Serena a gift, I don't think it would be too far-fetched if I speculated that Ash tries to make it more symbolic by giving the gift under the vow tree rather than simply in the monorail because he feels that since giving gifts to Pokemon under the Vow Tree strengthens their bond, it could symbolically be more significant if he gave Serena a gift under the tree, even if they aren't Pokemon.

The third point, I say it is because she didn't expect that gift. It must mean something really significant to her- probably an accessory for her Tripokelon.

Dude... Don't just shoot him done like that. He's just helping, that's all. Pardon me if you're not a boy, Melody.

I disagree. If amour is to die, it'd be still to die. Yeah could be that. Hmm... Looking back, Serena did give him the gift while on the monorail, while, Satoshi, which happens after, gave his to her in the presence of the vow tree, which, to me, is more shippy than the last. Again, I may be wrong.

No dude. Don't say things like that. You do remember, I point out this things for all of you to battle it with your optimistic views. I said this a while back.

Anyway, the gifts Satoshi and Serena will give each other is now a fact, and has drained of its significant value for amour. Discuss them with your heart's content.

Oh, and I just noticed now. Congrats Setsuna! Glad to here you found a job! (man I could've had a 3ds by now...)

Oh not shooting anyone down. I just can't see how it fits. Not any fault of him trying to speculate.

And relax! You know I don't mind such angles too. It encourages debate, and even makes us think of more realistic possibilities and/or justify our own speculations. It is something that needs to be encouraged.

Last edited:
Watching the preview again and reading the subtitles maybe I can guess what is team rocket's role in here.

In the picture where Satoshi is rubbing his nose, the text below can be read as "someone's targeting the present in the shadows" (I can be wrong here but that's my interpretation of what is written).

If the yellow box with ribbon is Serena's present to Satoshi, then I can assume that is what Team Rocket is targeting.

Maybe that will lead to what I saw after the preview (which is not shown in the youtube link) where Satoshi is searching for something in a forest because TR got the present. (maybe TR also captured Serena together with the present because I saw Satoshi is alone in the forest)

If we follow the preview sequence we see the picture of Serena with a surprised face and as Melody93 said the text below means "protect everyone's feelings".

It can be that Satoshi said something along the line of "this is your present to me, so I have to get it back because it's important and I'm happy for it". We can see Satoshi is holding the yellow box with ribbon while rubbing his nose.

Oh right, TRio is involved, :p

Anyway, I find your speculation believable and makes a lot of sense. If that's the case then I definitely see no worries in the last scene (But then again, why the heck do I need to be worried in the first place, lolz. Dammit Matt!)

oh and Thanks a bunch as well matthew11

Dr.Psycho

The Tenth Man

Thanks, that clears up what Melody93 was trying to explain.

That could be an interesting role for TR. It could and probably would give us the ' damsel in distress' situation. This would mean that the shopping scenes would undergo a timeskip.

That could be one.possible interpretation to that tricky line......

No I'm not dude lol.

I'm simply dismissing the gift. Satoshi giving a gift is wonderful, though. It's just a wild guess. And I may be wrong (and I hope I am lol). Returning the gift is... Nah, couldn't be like that. Who's being pessimistic now? Lol jk

It's too vague of a description, but I do know it's about the gift. It may be for Serena's Tripokalon. I dunnooooooo.
How is it vague.....i admit i didnot elaborate it much but it still answers all questions..... Alright i'll explain
What is the red bow??
A part of the dress she like but didnt buy
Why that face from Ash?
Saying "No prob!!" in reply to a thank you from her
Why that look from serena??
She was astonished that ash is so considerate and she didnt expect it from ash
Hence its a pretty valid argument.

Also, could someone please give the link for the COMPLETE preview since the previous one was missing some scenes as im told...

Last edited:

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
well I figure out the kanji character it's "狙" so it's "プしぜソ トを狙う影.."meaning "Shadow aiming to Pushizeso To" I think there's a pokemon name in this. ^^;
"みんなの想いを守るんだ!!" does mean"I do protect everyone's feelings!!" shown at the time of Serena's shocked expression don't understand how the line before relates though

The characters are: プレゼントを狙う影... (You forgot the 'n' katakana).

The translation for the above moonrunes is that "A shadow is after the present..." Oh boy, this **** can only mean one thing in this context: Team Rocket

Melody93

<--Yay New me!

thank you! Mystery solved!!!

To people saying that Ash would reject Serena feelings if she ever were to confess. I actually don't see that happening. Not because Ash is romantically interested in her (as I don't believe he is yet ;p) but because it would be negative and Ash just wouldn't do that to a friend. If any thing he just say yes to being her boyfriend not because he feels sorry for her just because Ash does have a rough idea of "love" even though it's not the first thing on his mind Ash knows relationships work best if both people get along and have a great bond and Serena is really nice and cares for him so I don't see why Ash would turn her down. Serena will just have to teach him to be alittle more intimate (physical wise) that's all.

But now that that is clear up. I doubt there's going to be a confession/rejection at all.

Last edited:

Dr.Psycho

The Tenth Man
The characters are: プレゼントを狙う影... (You forgot the 'n' katakana).

The translation for the above moonrunes is that "A shadow is after the present..." Oh boy, this **** can only mean one thing in this context: Team Rocket
This just gave me.a wicked idea....
Why would team rocket be after the.present??
This boils it down to only 2 possibilities for the present........

1) Team rocket is after the present serena gave and they would hav no interest in chocolates, food, photo frames or lucky charms. So if they want the gift for ash , it will be a keystone.......

2) TRio wants the gift ash gave . They would hav no interest in anything ash could give her unless its a dress ( which i believe.seems to get more likely by the.moment) that serena and jessie both want and ash buys it for serena and it is the last piece and jessie insists to steal it from them because we know how obsessed she can be

matthew11

8000 MMR
Oh right, TRio is involved, :p

Anyway, I find your speculation believable and makes a lot of sense. If that's the case then I definitely see no worries in the last scene (But then again, why the heck do I need to be worried in the first place, lolz. Dammit Matt!)

oh and Thanks a bunch as well matthew11

Hey I'm just here to give caution lol. If you ignored my words, and what I just said was true, you'de be fuming mad after watching the ep lol. Just expect things to happen.

Anyway, no prob dude!

Oh not shooting anyone down. I just can't see how it fits. Not any fault of him trying to speculate.

And relax! You know I don't mind such angles too. It encourages debate, and even makes us think of more realistic possibilities and/or justify our own speculations. It is something that needs to be encouraged.

Oh. Carry on, then.

What? I'm completely relaxed. It's not actually a debate. I'd think that I'm putting all these negative aspects in the optimistic machine. I don't mind if it's actually a debate, though

How is it vague.....i admit i didnot elaborate it much but it still answers all questions..... Alright i'll explain
What is the red bow??
A part of the dress she like but didnt buy
Why that face from Ash?
Saying "No prob!!" in reply to a thank you from her
Why that look from serena??
She was astonished that ash is so considerate and she didnt expect it from ash
Hence its a pretty valid argument.

Also, could someone please give the link for the COMPLETE preview since the previous one was missing some scenes as im told...

You just answered your own question lol.

Anyway, it is indeed a valid argument, or in other words, pure opinion. We don't know if it's a major hint or a major a**. If anything, I'd wait until next week to watch the ep, and see what it truly is.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
About the last image, I think there are blush lines under Serena's eyes if you observe it carefully. Looks like she's just blushing at something Ash said, which isn't really new.

Thanks for the screenshots, pK' :D

SickboyRawrs

OMG this is so frustrating!!

the last line"みんなの想いを守るんだ!!!" translates: "I do protect everyone's feelings" I think it's Ash saying this or something
But the line before it "プしぜソトを"?" う影..." I can't find the kanji character for the "?" it has to be nine strokes it looks like 祖 But I don't think it is.... and the translation doesn't make sense something about a ""shadow cormorant"???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kanji_by_stroke_count

Sorry guys. Ugh I need to study kanji more I was hoping on translating it tonight.

”プレゼントを狙う影” "Purezesotoo o nerau kage" It means "Shadow aiming to the present" :) I need to practice kanji too haha
I'm so excited for this episode!

About the last image, I think there are blush lines under Serena's eyes if you observe it carefully. Looks like she's just blushing at something Ash said, which isn't really new.

Thanks for the screenshots, pK' :D
Yes she is, maybe he said something or maybe he gave her a present :O It looks like he's kinda like "I bought you a present too haha" *rubs his nose*

Ok so I have all text translated, posting it before going to my job ;)

"年に度のおまつりだ” / toshi ni do no o matsurida! "It's time for this year festival!”
〝サトシとセレナが買い物に” / Satoshi to Serena ga kaimono ni "Satoshi and Serena are shopping"
"ってこれはデートなんじゃ?" / -tte kore wa deto nanja? "Is this not a date?"
”プレゼントを狙う影” / Purezesotoo o nerau kage "Shadow aiming to the present" *Team Rock Appears lol*
"みんなの想いうぃ守るなんだ!" / Minna wo omoi o mamoru nanda! "I do protect everyone's thoughts (or feelings)!"

See ya amourshippers ;)

Last edited:

Dr.Psycho

The Tenth Man
”プレゼントを狙う影” "Purezesotoo o nerau kage" It means "Shadow aiming to the present" :) I need to practice kanji too haha
I'm so excited for this episode!

Yes she is, maybe he said something or maybe he gave her a present :O It looks like he's kinda like "I bought you a present too haha" *rubs his nose*
That is equally possible as the scenario i mentioned.....Oh man the excitement is killin me !!!!! ( as im sure it is to most of us)
You just answered your own question lol.

Anyway, it is indeed a valid argument, or in other words, pure opinion. We don't know if it's a major hint or a major a**. If anything, I'd wait until next week to watch the ep, and see what it truly is.

I knew u'd say that . LOL
Let me be even more clear......i agree that it was a touch vague but not completely. And i said i didnot elaborate MUCH. However there was a small bit of detail.....enough for a smart guy like u to understand my point......

My last post strengthens the possibility even more.....however, i agree lets just wait and see :)

matthew11

8000 MMR
I knew u'd say that . LOL
Let me be even more clear......i agree that it was a touch vague but not completely. And i said i did not elaborate MUCH. However there was a small bit of detail.....enough for a smart guy like u to understand my point......

My last post strengthens the possibility even more.....however, i agree lets just wait and see :)

I know that. I clearly understood your point the first time. I said that regardless of how I understood it.

Wait. What happen to the sudden activity here? I though it'd make 5 pages in a short amount of time from picking XY059 apart. Ah well. But because we still lack detail, we should just stay calm and patiently wait for next week. Otherwise, discuss about opinions, predictions, and the like. For now, I'm focusing on the unusual scene in the end of the ep. I do have an idea about it. I'm still constructing my words Lol

Just saw the episode today and Dear Arceus, Ash is truly unstoppable with Serena around him (his true lady luck! :D)

Anyway, as AshSerena has mentioned earlier, during Ash's battle against Ramos and during Hawlucha's turn, there was a scene where the camera closes up on Serena's face (note that she has a determined look instead of a worried one) before it zooms to Goomy:
[img139]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah205/Setsuna_F_Seiei07/sasa_zps1yeon3gq.jpg[/img139]
So what is your take on this?

Also for the extra scene on the last preview:
[img139]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah205/Setsuna_F_Seiei07/fsdfds_zpskedhqhkw.jpg[/img139]
This is the scene where Ash is trying to chase someone (presumably the TRio who stole Serena's gift)
If this is actually what I think it is then I'd say ポケモン トレイナー's scenario is most likely to happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.