• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping General Discussion - V.2 *Spoiler Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixcalibur

Can't stop laughing
Well, I'd say at the least, Ash believes in Serena enough that despite this bit of setback, she'll be able to get herself back on track in due time. If it gets more emotional later on, he and the others can just give their little bits of support to help her.

But yeah, Ash does believe in her. Gotta wonder how strong their bit of trust in each other will get over time

Last edited:
So I'd like to divert your attention to this:

Serena and Eureka have just walked off after Serena's loss, and Citron asks Satoshi if she'll really be okay. Satoshi replies "Yeah. It's Serena. She's strong."

That look in Satoshi's eyes, though? Is that really just the look of a good friend?

(Maybe it is. But it really stood out to me as I watched the episode)

I think its more. I have always maintained that the support that Ash has given her throughout this hasn't been normal. He has a sense of confidence in her...almost unbreakable confidence that she will succeed. In many ways, it draws parallels to Serena's own support for him in his gym battles and stuff. That's what I think. I feel this can be classified as a hint too.

Serena cut her hair at the end of the episode. It was the first time Ash saw Serena with the new hair and clothes style.

Then it might just be shock, seeing that she made such a drastic change. But nevertheless, the scene immediately after it was a huge hint.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Just noticed this sequence in this episode:

[IMGsize=500]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9ozxjKCEAAQ7Qc.jpg[/imgsize]

On the second picture, Bonnie said that it was a waste that Serena cut her hair because Bonnie liked it longer.

While on the third picture, you can see Satoshi pats Bonnie's head and said to Serena that it suits her.

Can we consider it a solid hint for Satoshi?

Source of the pic

...WHAT?!

Dude, I knew this would be the time the writers brought Amour back, but the last thing I expected was the writers to make one of the biggest hints we've received a part of Serena's new design, then as if it wasn't enough, blindside us with an out of nowhere Ash hint!

Looks like the Amourgeddon arrived a week late, but better late than never :D

gsdfhf

Wumboligist
Well, guess this was a turning point...so far at least...

Although, I have to agree with Bonnie. I preferred Serena with her old look...is this permanent?

I just hope she goes back to her old look soon...

...WHAT?!

Dude, I knew this would be the time the writers brought Amour back, but the last thing I expected was the writers to make one of the biggest hints we've received a part of Serena's new design, then as if it wasn't enough, blindside us with an out of nowhere Ash hint!

Looks like the Amourgeddon arrived a week late, but better late than never :D

Yes. That was my reaction too. Btw, long time no see man! Hope things have been going good on your side! :D

Well...I guess the Japanese were right about flipping out after XY059 xD I was very, very surprised we got hints at all from this episode, let alone such huge ones, and certainly not the big Ash hint!

Although, I have to agree with Bonnie. I preferred Serena with her old look...is this permanent?

Does seem like it.

*Ash mode on* *pats your head* It suits her. :D LOL

But yeah. While this design is not bad, I still prefer it if she got longer hair...like that ponytail. I don't even want her to go back to her old design. To be honest, the rest of her design seems great to me. It is just the hair.

I think if it weren't for the AmourShipping that surrounded this scene, and that too such huge hints, we would all be going around like rampaging gorillas about the redesign xD

AshSerena

im really happy today~ i was disappointed about the episode 59 , but the writers give us a big one on this episode.. Thank you Writers~ and like what Dephender said, the look on ash face is more like confidence about serena, Ash Believe that Serena Will not Run Away from her dream because of just 1 lose, but instead that 1 lose give serena a boost of confidence to fight/challenge incoming event for tripokalon and i know that ash will help her , i rate this episode 10/10

and btw anyone already saw this one?
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/pokemonxy/banen/post_84209/
we can see on this one that fennekin evolve already on her 2nd tripokalon challenge?

Last edited:

pokemaster442

いくZ!
I just watched the episode again and noticed all of the flashbacks when serena was about to cut her hair. I noticed alot of them were of ash and the leading up to her goal. I thought it was a nice scene that i missed earlier. anyone else see it?

I just watched the episode again and noticed all of the flashbacks when serena was about to cut her hair. I noticed alot of them were of ash and the leading up to her goal. I thought it was a nice scene that i missed earlier. anyone else see it?

You are telling me there were flashbacks too?! Oh my God! This is awesome! :D

Wow. Seems like this episode was a huge hint bonanza! I think we won't see many complaining AmourShippers or anyone else for a long time now xD

gsdfhf

Wumboligist
Wow, Ash is going to have a Goodra even before the battle with Clemont? And Fennekin will evolve?

pokesrini Lol, I'm just going to go start a 'We want old Serena back' strike with Bonnie. xD But I do agree, probably is the Armour.

Seems like her new design is permanent...or at least going to be here for quite a while...

Oh, well...not much we can do either way, huh?

Wow, Ash is going to have a Goodra even before the battle with Clemont? And Fennekin will evolve?

pokesrini Lol, I'm just going to go start a 'We want old Serena back' strike with Bonnie. xD But I do agree, probably is the Armour.

Seems like her new design is permanent...or at least going to be here for quite a while...

Oh, well...not much we can do either way, huh?

Yes and yes xD

LOL Ash's opinion is what counts my friend! I'm telling you. Under usual circumstances, i would've blown my head off because of that short hair. But since Ash digs this, and it was handled in this way, I don't think I mind too much. I would still hope that we don't see it till the end, and I definitely feel that this might be temporary, and we'll see gradual regrowth. But I won't be one to whine. My key thing is, the series must be fun and deep enough for me to watch, and of course...AmourShipping shouldn't be affected negatively.

You are telling me there were flashbacks too?! Oh my God! This is awesome! :D

Wow. Seems like this episode was a huge hint bonanza! I think we won't see many complaining AmourShippers or anyone else for a long time now xD
The flashbacks were more like a fast forwarding though. But yeah most of the scenes shown were about how Ash had led her up to finding a dream.

I agree, this episode is a big thing. The ribbon itself was pretty big at least for me. She'll be wearing something that Ash gave her for a very long time.

mavyric

I tried my best to make them out (kinda hard because of the lighting), but to be honest there weren't that many scenes including Ash

The ones I've noticed that relates to Ash is the scene directly after he asked her to join them on the journey and the scene where she gave the cookies to Ash.

The rest were mainly focusing on stuff that led to her deciding her goal and her journey towards it. (e.g. leaving home, catching Pancham, confrontation with her mother)

Last edited:
The flashbacks were more like a fast forwarding though. But yeah most of the scenes shown were about how Ash had led her up to finding a dream.

I agree, this episode is a big thing. The ribbon itself was pretty big at least for me. She'll be wearing something that Ash gave her for a very long time.

Well that's all fine! I mean, that fits the situation in the best way. So I'd be happy with that alone.

The ribbon, as you say, is a big deal because it will keep appearing in every episode for as long as this design stays. And we don't know about what happens in the next redesign. She could still use the ribbon even then, but that's something to speculate in some other place at some other time.

Having seen all this, I feel that this might be the beginning of a hint drought- for something like 5-10 episodes. Not necessarily a bad thing. We have seen quite a lot in the last 8 episodes, so it won't come to me as too much of a surprise. All in all, I think these are good times for AmourShippers.

SickboyRawrs

So Serena basically is keeping Ash with her wherever she goes? (The ribbon). Serena you 私のサトシ girl

Last edited:

izmir

This is just a beginning.I am sure we will see other Serena designs in the future.Her hair grows eventually.

And the blue ribbon, just wow...That's such a surprise.I am so glad that "Serena's new design" thing ended up well.That blue ribbon should be Amourshipping's new symbol-logo or something.

Last edited:

SickboyRawrs

I don't know if this is already mentioned. Before the performance, Serena reminded herself about Satoshi's quote "whatever you do is not a waste". This proves Serena trusts and believes in Satoshi. She also now has two quotes from him that will give motivation on her pokemon performer dream and her quest to conquer Satoshi.

Last edited:

Blood Red

【推しの子】

Graham Aker

This episode raised my hopes for the ship once more. The hype of XY059 and the lack of meaningful interactions between Ash and Serena kind of put a damper on my mood. Can't wait to see more :D

Oh, hush...you complain too much. What we got last episode was fine. It was obviously going to lead to something, and it did. Just relax. :p

I don't know if this is already mentioned. Before the performance, Serena reminded herself about Satoshi's quote "whatever you do is not a waste". This proves Serena trusts and believes in Satoshi. She also now has two quotes from him that will give motivation on her pokemon performer dream and her quest to conquer Satoshi.

Nope it wasn't mentioned before. So thank you! :D Man this episode was so amazing, especially in terms of Amour. Why on Earth did I have to have this bloody midterm tomorrow? -_-

Oh, hush...you complain too much. What we got last episode was fine. It was obviously going to lead to something, and it did. Just relax. :p

It isn't like I didn't try to tell him that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.