• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping General Discussion - V.2 *Spoiler Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hey now Setsuna, hold your horses. I have seen the whole "time skip" thing get brought up here and there, and while I see it happening let's not get too hasty. If a time skip does happen it will most likely be a special episode(s) and it would probably show how all the characters have changed and/or show what happens to Amour. A time skip won't permanently affect the show in it's running like Dragon Ball Z or Naruto Shippuden.

I can't say that I envision a timeskip happening either, at least not anytime soon. Seeing Ash and Serena as a real couple when they get older would be amazing though. If the pairing becomes canon, that's the kind of endgame scenario that I want to see rather than some cliffhanger situation where Serena never reveals her feelings to Ash and they just leave each other with no resolution.

And finally on a side note, I find it funny how the writers are sticking so hard to keeping Ho-oh out of everything, cause Lugia is in the upcoming movie but Ho-oh isn't, meaning that it is the only legendary that doesn't have its counter in the movie. And this actually reminded me of the whole Ho-oh thing, maybe we will see a scene where maybe Serena and Ash are having a meaningful conversation Ho-oh flies over them. Do you think that it could be a sign of something as Ho-oh seems to be Ash's guiding force and every appearance of Ho-oh has had some significance to Ash's journey. The fact that it isn't in the movie just strengthens this idea for me.

Are you sure? I thought that the upcoming movie encompasses all the legendaries from Gen 2 to Gen 6. I mean, there's no use of having Lugia without Ho-oh. Guardian of the Seas vs. the Guardian of the Skies. Don't spoil my fanfic :p Ho-oh has been one of the more important features, although a small one used by the writers throughout the Pokemon series. So if we see something drastic, I really feel that we might see Ho-oh again.

It's just a fanfic scenario, dude.... I mean, it's not really meant to represent what I envision to amour's future....:/

Anyway, Sp1derp1g, that's really good! I suppose that would be amour's 2nd motto?

Also, I'm just going to leave this question here:
If you were a writer and had written an episode where Serena accidentally tells Ash about her feelings and for plot reasons you need to cover it up, how are you going to do it?

You complicated matters for me by locking it down to an episode. Because if you say episode, that also means I have to stick to the constraints of the anime. the scenario I am thinking of involves an injury to Ash that renders him unconscious. But oh well. If not that, then I think of a scenario which is sort of like the one in Indiana Jones 3. Perhaps Ash would be caught up in some fight against Team Rocket which eventually leads them all falling off a cliff. Serena rushes to the cliffside, and looks down and sees nothing but the dark abyss. She then pines away, thinking Ash is well...dead. And in that, she also says, "I haven't even confessed my feelings for you yet..." or something like that, when Ash climbs up from the side and asks, "Your feelings for me?" in surprise.

Then Serena gets surprised and tries to cover it up saying, "Er...yeah..I was just...afraid that you went down the cliff" and she quickly changes the topic to asking how he managed to escape. He reveals that he managed to catch hold of some strong vine or something on the side very close to the face of the cliff, hence she couldn't see him.

ej02

Australia Amourship
To be honest I think there might not be a big confession even though that would be awsome the writers have themselves in a weird position right now.
lets say if you wanted my opinion the most relistic thing would be serena not wanting to leave ash then as she was trying to confess ash acidently buts in and says hey do you want to keep on traveling. Lets just say that would give them another season and they could find anouther awncer to their problem. Also if you think about it ash is almost less dense than bonnie or clemont cause they hav'nt relised anything yet.
also sorry my spelling is rubbish

pokesrini , for the sake of seeing how you'll cover it up more, I'll give you at least 3-4 episodes. :)

ej02 , Well I won't mind either if she won't confess as long as she becomes a permanent character. But for now, I'll assume that she may confess someday since there's still no guarantee that she will travel with Ash longer.

pokesrini , for the sake of seeing how you'll cover it up more, I'll give you at least 3-4 episodes. :)

ej02 , Well I won't mind either if she won't confess as long as she becomes a permanent character. But for now, I'll assume that she may confess someday since there's still no guarantee that she will travel with Ash longer.

Well, I might as well write a mini-fic then xD Meanwhile, do be on the lookout for Chapter 7 of my current fic, which will be using a similar concept of injury. I'll be uploading it tomorrow. :D

As to the matter in hand, I feel that there might be some resolution for AmourShipping at the end of the XY saga. They can't really drag this on for way too long. I expect some firm ending for this at the end of the XY saga.

The gym leader of Anistar City ,Olympia, is able to see the future of any trainer who puts their hand in her bracelets(at least according to Bulbapedia). Do you think that she'll foresee Amour's future and make a comment on it?

As weird as it sounds it might be possible with that psychic gym leader, what's her name again........valerie no no it's olympia right?She might tell serena or ash that ''there is someone very important in their lives and they will be a huge part in accomplishing their dreams'' or something like that ash may take it as she is talking about his pokemon and serena just might understands what she is trying to say.

Seriously this is a very weird question.

Ikcatcher

Firebird Phoenix
It's just a fanfic scenario, dude.... I mean, it's not really meant to represent what I envision to amour's future....:/

Anyway, Sp1derp1g, that's really good! I suppose that would be amour's 2nd motto?

Also, I'm just going to leave this question here:
If you were a writer and had written an episode where Serena accidentally tells Ash about her feelings and for plot reasons you need to cover it up, how are you going to do it?

I feel like before Ash's league match Serena would talk with Ash who's both excited and nervous for the match.
Serena:You've finally reached your goal,you really had come a long way
Ash:Yeah,can I ask you something,what's the one thing you want to do before our journey ends?
Serena: (Whispering)Confessing my feelings to you
Ash:What?
Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen,the Kalos League is about to begin,all trainers please head for the entrance
Ash:Oh,looks like it's time for me to go,wish me luck Serena!
Serena waves to him half relived half fustrated that she couldn't confess to Ash
Yeah that's how I would see it go

matthew11

8000 MMR
The gym leader of Anistar City ,Olympia, is able to see the future of any trainer who puts their hand in her bracelets(at least according to Bulbapedia). Do you think that she'll foresee Amour's future and make a comment on it?

Well, if you put it that way, then yeah it's possible. About how she comments on it, I think it would be constructed with something similar to figure of speechs, idioms, etc, so that the meaning won't be that obvious to both Satoshi and Serena. And I can assume that, when the group goes away to challenge the last gym, I can see Olympia now commenting boldly about what she just saw while seeing them off.

Hey now Setsuna, hold your horses. I have seen the whole "time skip" thing get brought up here and there, and while I see it happening let's not get too hasty. If a time skip does happen it will most likely be a special episode(s) and it would probably show how all the characters have changed and/or show what happens to Amour. A time skip won't permanently affect the show in it's running like Dragon Ball Z or Naruto Shippuden.

Oh yeah, at Sp1derp1g, love the drawing! It always moves me when I see Amourshipping art like that. Keep up the good work!

Do I still have to remind that double posting is prohibited here? But since I'm in a very good mood today, I will let you off the hook this time. But next time I see one of this from you, expect a warning. And I really hope it doesn't happen again. So now kindly merge these two posts immediately.

Dr.Psycho

The Tenth Man

Probably something like "Your destinies are intertwined." If she saw something else, oh, it'd make my day...

What if tierno pulls a bonnie and disapproves the new look?( all love rival theories aside , disapproves it just as a friend ) .Do you think ash would step in like when bonnie made a negative comment. Assuming he does, what would be his reaction . He wont go on patting tierno's head like he did to bonnie , so what will he do??

I'll be the "tenth man" of the "tenth man" and disagree with you. Come on. Look at her. How could anyone not like this beautiful thing... (I think I'm crushing on Serena.)
Ash doesn't know Tierno as well as he knows Bonnie, so I doubt he'd say anything, even if he disagree's with Tierno.

Ah, spoilers.
Im unaware of Olympia's personality , however , from what i read, i believe she is some sort of a psychic/fortune teller. Even so , i doubt she would talk to the couple about their romantic future . She could definitely tell them about their futures wrt to their goals except serena's goal of becoming ash's bride . I would love if she says something along your lines Rob , however , i just find it unlikely . But then again , if somebody would have told me that ash and serena would go on a date , before the title announcements , i would have told that guy to see a neurologist. As you said , expect the unexpected...... (btw this line could look cool on T-shirts bro)

There is no such thing :p
Just a possibility , i agree she looks gorgeous , but bonnie begs to differ , and so could someone else. Just saying.

Oh , so you're crushing on serena eh?
* looks at serena , Adam Levine mode on , starts singing*

"I want that red velvet
I want that sugar sweet
Dont let nobody touch it
Unless that somebody's me
I gotta be a man
There aint no other way
Cus girl you're hotter than the
Than the California bay"
(extracted from Sugar by Maroon5)

New topic:
With the slapping his hand , covering his mouth , trying to hold his hand scenes etc , do you think the writers could be encouraging physical contact and would eventually...........
If you know what i mean

Before , dissing the possibility completely ( i acknowledge calling which a long shot is an understatement ) , just try and think about all the buildup , all these never-before-seen physical contact scenes we have got and try and see this from the perspective of the ultimate optimist. Also remember that the "this is a kids show" argument no longer stands.

Edit: fixed the second link , now it will open

Last edited:

XYMewtwo

Rising Star
Im unaware of Olympia's personality , however , from what i read, i believe she is some sort of a psychic/fortune teller. Even so , i doubt she would talk to the couple about their romantic future . She could definitely tell them about their futures wrt to their goals except serena's goal of becoming ash's bride . I would love if she says something along your lines Rob , however , i just find it unlikely . But then again , if somebody would have told me that ash and serena would go on a date , before the title announcements , i would have told that guy to see a neurologist. As you said , expect the unexpected...... (btw this line could look cool on T-shirts bro)

Just a possibility , i agree she looks gorgeous , but bonnie begs to differ , and so could someone else. Just saying.

"I want that red velvet
I want that sugar sweet
Dont let nobody touch it
I gotta be a man
There aint no other way
Than the California bay"

New topic:
With the slapping his hand , covering his mouth , trying to hold his hand scenes etc , do you think the writers could be encouraging physical contact and would eventually...........
If you know what i mean

Before , dissing the possibility completely ( i acknowledge calling which a long shot is an understatement ) , just try and think about all the buildup , all these never-before-seen physical contact scenes we have got and try and see this from the perspective of the ultimate optimist. Also remember that the "this is a kids show" argument no longer stands.

Maybe, but just remember, as people had said before, the western world and Japan have different views on what's "too far" for physical contact, etc. but considering that a kiss on the cheek has happened before, I don't rule that out just yet. I mean, do you think its possible? Realistically. Slapping of the hand, I can guarantee it happened before. Covering his mouth ... Ehh. I do agree with one thing though. XY has been breaking trends. So maybe we might get a surprise by the writers.

Ikcatcher

Firebird Phoenix

"I want that red velvet
I want that sugar sweet
Dont let nobody touch it
I gotta be a man
There aint no other way
Than the California bay"

New topic:
If you know what i mean

Woah,I don't think she would go that far with physical contacts,the most I would want to see is a hug or something
If you want my most optimistic opinion I hope they would actually hold hands

Dr.Psycho

The Tenth Man
Maybe, but just remember, as people had said before, the western world and Japan have different views on what's "too far" for physical contact, etc. but considering that a kiss on the cheek has happened before, I don't rule that out just yet. I mean, do you think its possible? Realistically. Slapping of the hand, I can guarantee it happened before. Covering his mouth ... Ehh. I do agree with one thing though. XY has been breaking trends. So maybe we might get a surprise by the writers.
Remember , i did say that calling it a long shot is an understatement.
I agree with everything you said , this is a possibility.
As for your question , all i think is that its possible (only possible) , however , i doubt it will happen. But then again, expect the unexpected.
And please guys dont take me wrong for asking the question , im not being pervy or anything , its just that i thought the said scenes were increasing in frequency and its a possibility that this all could lead to.

Last edited:

--VIRGO--

If by physical contact you mean kissing the cheek, hug, holding hand in romantic way, than yeah. I think that's possible and it isn't a long shot anymore. XY has proven already, that it's breaking already set standards and stuff, which has been impossible to occur in previous series, now are within the reach of hands.

Hmm, I suppose I should give a scenario for my own question above earlier:

Episode Title: Serena's sudden confession!? A stronger bond that cannot be erased easily!

Ash was training for his upcoming battle against Clemont. Meanwhile, Clemont is too busy building a new machine. Apparently, Clemont's machine is a memory enhancer that may help a trainer for his knowledge of Pokemon. Bonnie and Serena are busy preparing their lunch for the day. The two enjoyed talking to each other until Serena gazed at Ash and smiles while blushing due to his dedication to his training. Bonnie took notice of this and came to realization that Serena has a crush on Ash. She confirms this by asking her. Serena was shocked at Bonnie's question. She can't deny it. Serena knew that she's at pinch here. Bonnie asked again and Serena cannot hold back anymore and stated that she does love Ash. Unfortunately, she did not realize that Ash and Clemont were now standing behind her taking their breaks. Ash heard what she just said and it was ringing on his ears. Serena looks back at Ash. She saw that he has a surprised look while slightly blushing. Her face was now all red. Without thinking, Serena decided to run away from the rest, ignoring them.

Commercial break!!!

Who's that Pokemon!?

We're back!

It's:
A Jigglypuff, seen from above! *Puff!*
Bonnie now tried to chase after Serena but Ash stopped her and said that he'll go instead. Back to Serena. She was now leaning against a big tree thinking of what had happened earlier. Everyone now knows about her feelings and she doesn't know what to do. She felt like it will start an awkward moment between her and Ash. At that moment, she took Pancham and Braixen out of their Pokeballs so that she can have someone to talk with but out of nowhere, TRio suddenly appeared and captured the two with a net. Serena tried to save them but was also caught by the net. Ash then appears and tries to save Serena and her Pokemon. [insert cheesy TRio motto here]. Jessie and James called out their Pokemon and battles Pikachu and Frogadier. Back at Serena, she tells Pancham to find a way to destroy the net and that's just what it did. The net was destroyed but they were now falling. Serena called out for Ash and Ash, being her hero, rushed in to catch her. Pikachu and Frogadier knocks out Inkay and Pumpkaboo and immediately rushed in to help the two Pokemon as well. Ash was able to catch Serena before she crashes on the ground. Pikachu was able to save Pancham and Frogadier was able to save Braixen. There was a warm moment between Frogadier and Braixen. Serena thanked Ash but immediately looked away from him. Ash told her that it was okay, that he was glad to hear that she has feelings for him. Ash tells her that he wasn't sure himself at first but now he understands. What he has been doing for Serena all along was because he was happy to be with her. Serena was very happy to hear things from Ash but they were immediately interrupted by TRio. Ash and Serena teamed up and ordered Frogadier and Braixen to do a combination attack, sending TRio up in the sky. Ash and Serena are now back at the camp. Bonnie and Clemont were glad that they were back at one piece and that they were able to tell each other's feelings. Bonnie teased Clemont that he also needs to find a wife of his own, making everyone laugh. He then went back to test his new machine. Back at Ash and Serena. Serena tells Ash that she was afraid that he might reject her and that they won't be able to stay friends anymore. Ash tells her not to worry about it. Serena also stated that it would have been great if she had confessed in a better way and not just by an accident. Unknown to her, that wish will come true. Clemont called everyone to let them see his new invention. He explained how things work. He started the machine and everything was fine until some loud noises were heard inside of it. The machine malfunctioned and it creates a huge light and everyone was caught by it (Except for Braixen and Frogadier who were far away from the others). Unfortunately, instead of helping their memories to be enhanced, the machine swept everyone's memories for the entire day. Everything that had happened from morning 'till recently were erased. Ash was wondering what happened and realized that he needs to go back at his training, ignoring the incident. Clemont was also wondering what he was doing and saw a broken machine and rather than think of the incident, decided to inspect it instead. The two girls were also confused and were asking each other if they know what had happened to them. Serena was the only one who was trying to recollect all the things that had happened. Unfortunately she can't shake things out. However, for some reason, she felt lighter and that she felt like something amazing had happened that day. Ash was getting back at training and called out the rest of his Pokemon but noticed that Frogadier wasn't there. He still feels a bit strange but at the same time, feeling happy as well. He wasn't sure but decided not to think too much about it and went on his routine. The brain may have forgotten, but their hearts doesn't want to forget. Meanwhile, at a nearby lake, Frogadier and Braixen were sitting close to each other enjoying the scenery in front of them.
End!.

I got the idea from Phineas and Ferb where a machine was about to erase everyone's memory and Isabela tries to make a move to Phineas by kissing him and Phineas was happy about it but before he was able to say something, Isabela ordered Carl to start the machine. Whew, *Looks back* Oh, wait, I think I just wrote a fanfic. :/

JSLatios

REVIVAL ON 9TH!!!

Episode Title: Serena's sudden confession!? A stronger bond that cannot be erased easily!

Ash was training for his upcoming battle against Clemont. Meanwhile, Clemont is too busy building a new machine. Apparently, Clemont's machine is a memory enhancer that may help a trainer for his knowledge of Pokemon. Bonnie and Serena are busy preparing their lunch for the day. The two enjoyed talking to each other until Serena gazed at Ash and smiles while blushing due to his dedication to his training. Bonnie took notice of this and came to realization that Serena has a crush on Ash. She confirms this by asking her. Serena was shocked at Bonnie's question. She can't deny it. Serena knew that she's at pinch here. Bonnie asked again and Serena cannot hold back anymore and stated that she does love Ash. Unfortunately, she did not realize that Ash and Clemont were now standing behind her taking their breaks. Ash heard what she just said and it was ringing on his ears. Serena looks back at Ash. She saw that he has a surprised look while slightly blushing. Her face was now all red. Without thinking, Serena decided to run away from the rest, ignoring them.

Commercial break!!!

Who's that Pokemon!?

We're back!

It's:
Bonnie now tried to chase after Serena but Ash stopped her and said that he'll go instead. Back to Serena. She was now leaning against a big tree thinking of what had happened earlier. Everyone now knows about her feelings and she doesn't know what to do. She felt like it will start an awkward moment between her and Ash. At that moment, she took Pancham and Braixen out of their Pokeballs so that she can have someone to talk with but out of nowhere, TRio suddenly appeared and captured the two with a net. Serena tried to save them but was also caught by the net. Ash then appears and tries to save Serena and her Pokemon. [insert cheesy TRio motto here]. Jessie and James called out their Pokemon and battles Pikachu and Frogadier. Back at Serena, she tells Pancham to find a way to destroy the net and that's just what it did. The net was destroyed but they were now falling. Serena called out for Ash and Ash, being her hero, rushed in to catch her. Pikachu and Frogadier knocks out Inkay and Pumpkaboo and immediately rushed in to help the two Pokemon as well. Ash was able to catch Serena before she crashes on the ground. Pikachu was able to save Pancham and Frogadier was able to save Braixen. There was a warm moment between Frogadier and Braixen. Serena thanked Ash but immediately looked away from him. Ash told her that it was okay, that he was glad to hear that she has feelings for him. Ash tells her that he wasn't sure himself at first but now he understands. What he has been doing for Serena all along was because he was happy to be with her. Serena was very happy to hear things from Ash but they were immediately interrupted by TRio. Ash and Serena teamed up and ordered Frogadier and Braixen to do a combination attack, sending TRio up in the sky. Ash and Serena are now back at the camp. Bonnie and Clemont were glad that they were back at one piece and that they were able to tell each other's feelings. Bonnie teased Clemont that he also needs to find a wife of his own, making everyone laugh. He then went back to test his new machine. Back at Ash and Serena. Serena tells Ash that she was afraid that he might reject her and that they won't be able to stay friends anymore. Ash tells her not to worry about it. Serena also stated that it would have been great if she had confessed in a better way and not just by an accident. Unknown to her, that wish will come true. Clemont called everyone to let them see his new invention. He explained how things work. He started the machine and everything was fine until some loud noises were heard inside of it. The machine malfunctioned and it creates a huge light and everyone was caught by it (Except for Braixen and Frogadier who were far away from the others). Unfortunately, instead of helping their memories to be enhanced, the machine swept everyone's memories for the entire day. Everything that had happened from morning 'till recently were erased. Ash was wondering what happened and realized that he needs to go back at his training, ignoring the incident. Clemont was also wondering what he was doing and saw a broken machine and rather than think of the incident, decided to inspect it instead. The two girls were also confused and were asking each other if they know what had happened to them. Serena was the only one who was trying to recollect all the things that had happened. Unfortunately she can't shake things out. However, for some reason, she felt lighter and that she felt like something amazing had happened that day. Ash was getting back at training and called out the rest of his Pokemon but noticed that Frogadier wasn't there. He still feels a bit strange but at the same time, feeling happy as well. He wasn't sure but decided not to think too much about it and went on his routine. The brain may have forgotten, but their hearts doesn't want to forget. Meanwhile, at a nearby lake, Frogadier and Braixen were sitting close to each other enjoying the scenery in front of them.
End!.

I got the idea from Phineas and Ferb where a machine was about to erase everyone's memory and Isabela tries to make a move to Phineas by kissing him and Phineas was happy about it but before he was able to say something, Isabela ordered Carl to start the machine. Whew, *Looks back* Oh, wait, I think I just wrote a fanfic. :/

This seems good and it's not like what other fanfics about amour that gone into repetitive dialogue like: "Oh Ash, I loved you the day we first met!" And "Serena, I feel the same. I loved you since we first met years ago..!" No Ash had no developed feelings for Serena back then and implying that he was just being this pretend-to-be dense guy. MO ITS ALL WRONG!!! Though this is Fanfiction

Dr.Psycho

The Tenth Man

Commercial break!!!

Who's that Pokemon!?

We're back!

It's:
End!.

The title needs some work .... xD
Clemont , why you little son of a b**** , even had to ruin everything in a fanfic :/
Is it the same jigglypuff from kanto , if so , in the last scene , when frogadier and braixen are sitting by the side of the lake , this scene needs to be added
*And the narrator says his customary ending line and frogadier and braixen turn towards the camera to reveal that paintings have been drawn on thair faces by a naughty little bastard pokemon . *
The heart remembers....... (this should be the title of your episode or if not that , surely the title for a fanfic)
In a nutshell , i really enjoyed reading this , and this has only one thing that prevents it from happening , i.e , clemont's invention malfunctioned , it did not blow up . THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE :D

On a side note , im glad to know im not the only one who watches Phineas and Ferb , and as i said a while ago , that show has a subplot somewhat similar to amour and watching it really gives some unique ideas for the ship.
And izabella kissed phineas??!!!!!!!! *flips all the tables in the neighborhood*
I watched that show when it started to air , i hav hardly watched the first complete season , but since u spoiled me , now i will surely watch all its seasons after my exams :3

Last edited:
The title needs some work .... xD
Clemont , why you little son of a b**** , even had to ruin everything in a fanfic :/
Is it the same jigglypuff from kanto , if so , in the last scene , when frogadier and braixen are sitting by the side of the lake , this scene needs to be added
*And the narrator says his customary ending line and frogadier and braixen turn towards the camera to reveal that paintings have been drawn on thair faces by a naughty little bastard pokemon . *
The heart remembers....... (this should be the title of your episode or if not that , surely the title for a fanfic)
In a nutshell , i really enjoyed reading this , and this has only one thing that prevents it from happening , i.e , clemont's invention malfunctioned , it did not blow up . THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE :D

On a side note , im glad to know im not the only one who watches Phineas and Ferb , and as i said a while ago , that show has a subplot somewhat similar to amour and watching it really gives some unique ideas for the ship.
And izabella kissed phineas??!!!!!!!! *flips all the tables in the neighborhood*
I watched that show when it started to air , i hav hardly watched the first complete season , but since u spoiled me , now i will surely watch all its seasons after my exams :3
Hey now! I just came up with this idea out of nowhere so the title is.....Uh..... like that......

Lol, well, I had to, Ash and Serena still needs to do more things before entering a relationship and Serena needs to confess in a more dramatic way but at least their hearts remembered and FrogadierxBraixen happened. :D

Well thanks, I didn't realize I actually wrote another fanfic out of thin air but still, thanks! :D

And I believe that this happened in a movie special of Phineas and Ferb. I just forgot the title of that movie. And yes, Isabella stole a chance to kiss Phineas before their memories got erased.

This seems good and it's not like what other fanfics about amour that gone into repetitive dialogue like: "Oh Ash, I loved you the day we first met!" And "Serena, I feel the same. I loved you since we first met years ago..!" No Ash had no developed feelings for Serena back then and implying that he was just being this pretend-to-be dense guy. MO ITS ALL WRONG!!! Though this is Fanfiction ��

Lol, thanks, Yeah well I didn't imagine that this will turn into something like a fanfic in the 1st place so the characters aren't OoC :D (and yes, I don't like writing something cheesy with kissy kissy and too much "I wuv you" stuffs :p)

XYMewtwo

Rising Star

Commercial break!!!

Who's that Pokemon!?

We're back!

It's:
End!.

Hey this is really, really good! It's definitely something the writers could make into an episode. Btw, do you think that the writers will make a possible confession by Serena a full episode, or will it be blended into another episode, realistically?

To answer your question, I'd say...

Episode Title: Serena admits her love?! A sudden confession turned upside-down!

Or maybe even...

Episode Title: Satoshi and Serena's Second Date!? The Unbreakable Bond and the Confession!
This might be too forward xD

To cover it up, well you could have her confess directly... Maybe if Ash is feeling sad or happy after losing/winning the Kalos league? Or, as you said, have another character spoil the surprise. Sort of doubt that though... If Ash knows her feelings, then, well... Idk but it might spoil Amour. As I said, it's bound to happen at the end. This is all hypothetical though I may be going too far with this :3

Last edited:
Hey this is really, really good! It's definitely something the writers could make into an episode. Btw, do you think that the writers will make a possible confession by Serena a full episode, or will it be blended into another episode, realistically?

To answer your question, I'd say...

Episode Title: Serena admits her love?! A sudden confession turned upside-down!

To cover it up, well you could have her confess directly... Maybe if Ash is feeling sad or happy after losing/winning the Kalos league? Or, as you said, have another character spoil the surprise. Sort of doubt that though... If Ash knows her feelings, then, well... Idk but it might spoil Amour. As I said, it's bound to happen at the end. This is all hypothetical though I may be going too far with this :3

Hey, thanks! :D
I think it may blend into another episode. Somewhere like in Kalos League's finals or during the finals of Tripokelon. Though personally and now that I think about it, I'd like an episode dedicated to her confession. Well, to make it more Pokemonish episode, there will be a lot of commotions and spoilers that will ruin Serena's chance of confessing up until the end where she finally had that chance.

chalkus

Serena won't make her confession this region. She will either allude to it in her cameo next region or, and what I suspect will happen, she will travel with Ash to the next region. In this scenario, I expect there to be 4 travel mates next region as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.