• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping General Discussion - V.2 *Spoiler Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshSerena

Perhaps a double battle would strengthen thier bonds? That would be an interesting episode if it happens.

By the way guys, KGPrestige has just released another Amourshipping discussion video, this time it's almost TWO HOURS LONG. So grab some popcorn and a drink folks, you'll be on your bed for a long time

man if i can speak english perfectly, i wanna join with them and talk about amourship in youtube, im glad those people really love and good explaining about amourshipper, but nyway thanks for reminding me, gonna listen that since no interesting topic is going on yet on this thread XD

PsyDan

I have not been able to post for the past week because I'm in a very intensive course. It will still last for another week so I'm gonna be absent for a while still. But OMG the topic clog is real!

There's way too many topics for me to quote every single question and answer it separately, but I'm gonna try my best to answer them all in one go.

My thoughts on the most recent episode: I loved it! As I expected Miette teased Serena about her feelings every time she got the chance and Serena is still defending her title of Tomato Girl XD. I also really loved to see Ash compliment Serena again. Also, I know I'm REALLY late but the detail that I think stood out to me the most from this episode is: BONNIE KNOWS! (maybe, still waiting for subs). Anyway, this was a great episode not just for AmourShipping, but for Serena's character as well. This was her first victory and her first step towards becoming Kalos Queen. It was a truly amazing episode. Undoubtedly a 10/10.

I'm almost sure Miette is coming back in the future. Now Miette is acting as Serena's rival not just in her dream, but in love. Still, I don't think Miette really feels attracted to Ash. I think all of her teasing and threatening is to motivate Serena to step up her game.

About Bonnie's effect on Amour, I would actually like to believe that she has known for a fairly long time now, but has not done anything about it because she is waiting for Serena to get more confidence. I'd say that when she sees that Serena feels more confident around Ash and about her feelings, she will start doing what she can to bring them together; I'm also confident that if Clemont doesn't find out by himself, Bonnie will tell him and they will work together to give Ash and Serena some quality time alone to develop their relationship. Additionally, I don't think Bonnie will screw it up. Even she should know that this situation is very serious and that she has to be very careful with it.

About knowing the future of Amour, I would not want to do that. I would prefer to just wait every week for the new episode, and let myself get surprised by it. It has happened to me that I come to this thread the same day an episode comes out before watching said episode, and I don't feel as excited while watching it because of the spoilers (yes, I do realize that the title of the thread has "Spoiler Warning" in it, but that's not the point).

About the XY083 screenshot, I don't think Serena is like that because she is cold. If that was the case I would not imagine Ash's facial expression being like that. I think she maybe got hurt or something along those lines. Pikachu's facial expression makes me believe this even further: he is visibly concerned about Serena. Ash evidently is too. Maybe she bent her ankle or something.

I have two topics I think might be interesting to discuss

Questions:

Would you rather see Serena in the master class for the tripokalon before the kalos league or after the league?

and

The way the pacing has been going for Serena's development in the tripokalon's basically 20 episodes since the first tripokalon(episode 60), do you think they should have Serena enter tripokalons a lot sooner or just keep the pacing for the tripokalons where it's at?

This would give Serena more time to develop her team and have more time to come up with new ways to do her performances!

1) I would rather see it before the Kalos League, and I also think it is the most logical choice since the regional league serves as the culmination of Ash's adventures in that region, and so is better off being the last thing Ash does in that region. Also, May and Dawn competed in the Grand Festivals before Ash got to the respective league, so it would make sense if the same happened with Serena. I also like platane_hakase's idea, where Serena, as the newest Kalos Queen, makes a special performance as part of the Kalos League's opening ceremony, along with the lighting of the torch and all of that stuff.

2) I think the pacing is all right as it is. At this pace I'd say Serena would obtain her final Princess Key between XY120 and XY140. In between she could capture the Eevee as well as the other three Pokémon of her team as you said.

I'm just going act a number of questions about the ship feel free to answer I want your most honest answer if you do and also be optimistic and creative.

1: If this ship were to go forward what would you like to see that involves development?

2: Do you think having Ash and Serena battle each other in official pair matches would help improve the ship?

3: Do you feel like there's something that is holding Serena back from telling Ash how she feels? (No writers taking their time)

4: What do you think would help Ash become somewhat less oblivious to how Serena feels? (Allowing him to become older, letting him focus a bit more on Serena, having concentrate less on battling, that kind of stuff)

5: If there was a place where Serena were to tell Ash how she felt where would it be for you? (Mine would be back where Professor Oaks camp was where they first met)

I'm actually going to praise you for making these questions. They all cover the most essential aspects of AmourShipping and so are very important to discuss. All right, here we go!

1) Only one thing would leave me completely satisfied: Ash hints. Serena is fine as she is; we know she's at the point of no return now. I've said this many, MANY times, but I'll do it again: the future of AmourShipping now depends only on Ash himself.

2) If Serena and Ash were to battle against each other, I think it would be for Ash to master a new strategy for future battles. We know that when Ash makes training in Kalos, Clemont is his go-to partner since Serena's focus is not battling. However, I could imagine a situation where Ash is having trouble with a certain move of a certain Pokémon, and designs a strategy to counter said move, but none of Clemont's Pokémon can simulate said move effectively, yet Serena's Pokémon can, and so Ash trains with Serena instead. Also, I think that by training together Ash could take some ideas of Serena's performances and adapt them for battle (like the "Ice Aqua Jet" back in Sinnoh), and Serena could also take some of Ash's battling strategies and adapt them for her performances.
I'm going to support JigglyScrub here and say that Ash and Serena battling alongside each other in a double battle would really strengthen their bond, since learning to work together as a team can really allow people to understand each other better. If it happens I'd like it to be in a tournament where the pairs are selected at random. Ash, Serena and Clemont register, and at the end Ash and Serena end up paired together while Clemont ends up with someone else (like Shota maybe).

3) Well, the fear of rejection is always present when you fall in love with someone and want to confess: I know because I've experienced it before. Also, them being such good friends makes the fear of rejection even worse for Serena; she might be thinking that if Ash rejects her (which hopefully NEVER EVER happens) their friendship is going to suffer because of that. That's just natural when you fall in love with a friend: if you get rejected or if the relationship ends, there's always the possibility of the friendship you had with your partner before getting completely ruined. Additionally, we can't lie, if you confess to a friend and get rejected, you'll feel awkward when you are around your friend for some time afterwards.
I think it's all of these feelings, which are completely normal and natural in a situation like Serena's, that are holding her back for her confession. She won't confess unless either she gets over these feelings or if she feels she will never see Ash again.

4) I agree with Trublsmbob here: if Serena gets more obvious about her feelings, Ash will have no option but to notice them eventually. Furthermore, making Ash age would also help a lot because when people enter the period of adolescence, they start to understand many aspects of life a lot better, and romance is no exception to that rule.

5) For this one I have two options. The first one is where they first met, in Professor Oak's summer camp, in Pallet Town. Ending it where it all began would be a great way to give Amour the canonization it deserves. My second option would be in the airport of Lumiose City, when Ash is about to leave to Kanto. Serena, knowing she might not see Ash in a long time, might confess to take the weight off herself, which would be a great closure to the Kalos arc. I'm perfectly fine with either option to be honest.

#AmourWins (just because)

Epic Heracross

Living the BugLife
Finished watching it a couple hours ago and in the words of Tyrone in the beginning: MARVELOUS! They made some interesting points about how the series can end like with either them going to the next region together, which, according to KG is only a small way away from the Kalos region. Or they end Ash's saga all together and replace him. And about the confession? Well, whatever happens, don't use Megavolt! Also, I loved the way the used the Laverre city theme as a background theme!

Ross451

Plz notice me senpai
I have not been able to post for the past week because I'm in a very intensive course. It will still last for another week so I'm gonna be absent for a while still. But OMG the topic clog is real!

There's way too many topics for me to quote every single question and answer it separately, but I'm gonna try my best to answer them all in one go.

My thoughts on the most recent episode: I loved it! As I expected Miette teased Serena about her feelings every time she got the chance and Serena is still defending her title of Tomato Girl XD. I also really loved to see Ash compliment Serena again. Also, I know I'm REALLY late but the detail that I think stood out to me the most from this episode is: BONNIE KNOWS! (maybe, still waiting for subs). Anyway, this was a great episode not just for AmourShipping, but for Serena's character as well. This was her first victory and her first step towards becoming Kalos Queen. It was a truly amazing episode. Undoubtedly a 10/10.

I'm almost sure Miette is coming back in the future. Now Miette is acting as Serena's rival not just in her dream, but in love. Still, I don't think Miette really feels attracted to Ash. I think all of her teasing and threatening is to motivate Serena to step up her game.

About Bonnie's effect on Amour, I would actually like to believe that she has known for a fairly long time now, but has not done anything about it because she is waiting for Serena to get more confidence. I'd say that when she sees that Serena feels more confident around Ash and about her feelings, she will start doing what she can to bring them together; I'm also confident that if Clemont doesn't find out by himself, Bonnie will tell him and they will work together to give Ash and Serena some quality time alone to develop their relationship. Additionally, I don't think Bonnie will screw it up. Even she should know that this situation is very serious and that she has to be very careful with it.

About knowing the future of Amour, I would not want to do that. I would prefer to just wait every week for the new episode, and let myself get surprised by it. It has happened to me that I come to this thread the same day an episode comes out before watching said episode, and I don't feel as excited while watching it because of the spoilers (yes, I do realize that the title of the thread has "Spoiler Warning" in it, but that's not the point).

About the XY083 screenshot, I don't think Serena is like that because she is cold. If that was the case I would not imagine Ash's facial expression being like that. I think she maybe got hurt or something along those lines. Pikachu's facial expression makes me believe this even further: he is visibly concerned about Serena. Ash evidently is too. Maybe she bent her ankle or something.

1) I would rather see it before the Kalos League, and I also think it is the most logical choice since the regional league serves as the culmination of Ash's adventures in that region, and so is better off being the last thing Ash does in that region. Also, May and Dawn competed in the Grand Festivals before Ash got to the respective league, so it would make sense if the same happened with Serena. I also like platane_hakase's idea, where Serena, as the newest Kalos Queen, makes a special performance as part of the Kalos League's opening ceremony, along with the lighting of the torch and all of that stuff.

2) I think the pacing is all right as it is. At this pace I'd say Serena would obtain her final Princess Key between XY120 and XY140. In between she could capture the Eevee as well as the other three Pokémon of her team as you said.

I'm actually going to praise you for making these questions. They all cover the most essential aspects of AmourShipping and so are very important to discuss. All right, here we go!

1) Only one thing would leave me completely satisfied: Ash hints. Serena is fine as she is; we know she's at the point of no return now. I've said this many, MANY times, but I'll do it again: the future of AmourShipping now depends only on Ash himself.

2) If Serena and Ash were to battle against each other, I think it would be for Ash to master a new strategy for future battles. We know that when Ash makes training in Kalos, Clemont is his go-to partner since Serena's focus is not battling. However, I could imagine a situation where Ash is having trouble with a certain move of a certain Pokémon, and designs a strategy to counter said move, but none of Clemont's Pokémon can simulate said move effectively, yet Serena's Pokémon can, and so Ash trains with Serena instead. Also, I think that by training together Ash could take some ideas of Serena's performances and adapt them for battle (like the "Ice Aqua Jet" back in Sinnoh), and Serena could also take some of Ash's battling strategies and adapt them for her performances.
I'm going to support JigglyScrub here and say that Ash and Serena battling alongside each other in a double battle would really strengthen their bond, since learning to work together as a team can really allow people to understand each other better. If it happens I'd like it to be in a tournament where the pairs are selected at random. Ash, Serena and Clemont register, and at the end Ash and Serena end up paired together while Clemont ends up with someone else (like Shota maybe).

3) Well, the fear of rejection is always present when you fall in love with someone and want to confess: I know because I've experienced it before. Also, them being such good friends makes the fear of rejection even worse for Serena; she might be thinking that if Ash rejects her (which hopefully NEVER EVER happens) their friendship is going to suffer because of that. That's just natural when you fall in love with a friend: if you get rejected or if the relationship ends, there's always the possibility of the friendship you had with your partner before getting completely ruined. Additionally, we can't lie, if you confess to a friend and get rejected, you'll feel awkward when you are around your friend for some time afterwards.
I think it's all of these feelings, which are completely normal and natural in a situation like Serena's, that are holding her back for her confession. She won't confess unless either she gets over these feelings or if she feels she will never see Ash again.

4) I agree with Trublsmbob here: if Serena gets more obvious about her feelings, Ash will have no option but to notice them eventually. Furthermore, making Ash age would also help a lot because when people enter the period of adolescence, they start to understand many aspects of life a lot better, and romance is no exception to that rule.

5) For this one I have two options. The first one is where they first met, in Professor Oak's summer camp, in Pallet Town. Ending it where it all began would be a great way to give Amour the canonization it deserves. My second option would be in the airport of Lumiose City, when Ash is about to leave to Kanto. Serena, knowing she might not see Ash in a long time, might confess to take the weight off herself, which would be a great closure to the Kalos arc. I'm perfectly fine with either option to be honest.

#AmourWins (just because)

I know this seems too much to quote but i totally agree with you. We are now waiting for Ash to start stepping up a bit, i would like to see him drop a few hints, he has done hints before but they're not as obvious as Serena's, like he's started complementing how she looks now, he compliments her baking once in a while and also how she performs which for me is baby-steps to bigger things, not a lot of people may not think so but in my opinion it does. Also, i'm guessing you never saw the last thread for this? but one of the things people thought of Pokemon being able to sense emotions like how people are feeling towards each other whether they're angry or whether they're peaceful, I think the Pokemon haven't picked up on Serena at the moment is because I feel like she's confused about everything at the moment like she doesn't know what she wants, like we know we she has a dream now which is great but, out of all the hints she has given us don't you feel now that we need a complete confirm on our suspicions about her feelings for Ash? Like we can speculate about her hints but hints can always be misleading, I want to know how she really feels. I remember the episode back at the training camp, where her and Ash were stuck after falling down and cliff and Serena had said to "you're such an amazing guy Ash you know" (can't exactly remember quote on quote but it was something along those lines" I kinda want more of that stuff, not her getting worried and start staring at him constantly smiling, you know what i mean? maybe some more of those slip ups would help kind of confirm those feelings and maybe then the Pokemon could start catching on.

I'm also clad as well that Bonnie had found out (yes I've touched this subject already) because i feel as if this might mean she could end up purposely moving her and Clemont away from Ash and Serena more to let them bond with each other, also you know what she's like.. she would probably find some way to get those two together.

Another thing people have been touching on is "Would you rather see Serena in the master class for the tripokalon before the kalos league or after the league? " and for me the answer is simple, i would like it after the league, the reason for that is because Ash has a tendency of not staying in the region for long after the league is over so, if Serena were to get into the Masters after the league is over that'll mean they have more time to bond with each other and also Ash could help Serena with her battling a bit more and maybe invite her to the next region where the ship may actually start kicking off.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Regarding Ash and Serena possibly battling each other at some point, I do think it might affect the ship slightly, at least in terms of Ash hints. I could see Ash having a hard time with battling her since she's not as strong and he might feel bad if he beats her given the gap between their experience, which could show us that he does take her into consideration more than he's shown before.

Ross451

Plz notice me senpai
Regarding Ash and Serena possibly battling each other at some point, I do think it might affect the ship slightly, at least in terms of Ash hints. I could see Ash having a hard time with battling her since she's not as strong and he might feel bad if he beats her given the gap between their experience, which could show us that he does take her into consideration more than he's shown before.

Ash never has full battles with people who are new it usually lasts till someones pokemon is too tired or something, but yeah getting hints from Ash is more likely to happen in my opinion is in a battle but i'd just like to see if a battle would make much of a difference ship wise :p

JigglyScrub

DoriDori Pawaa
*cricket chirps* Anyway, since nothing has been posted for almost a whole day now, I'll just get right to the question. Are there any other current characters (or Pokemon) who if they discovered Serena's crush, would greatly help the ship?

Ross451

Plz notice me senpai
*cricket chirps* Anyway, since nothing has been posted for almost a whole day now, I'll just get right to the question. Are there any other current characters (or Pokemon) who if they discovered Serena's crush, would greatly help the ship?

Thank you for this. If a pokemon were to find out about her crush but also help out, I would like it to be Pikachu. The reason behind this is Pikachu is the closest thing to Ash and i feel if Pikachu were to find out he can get Ash's attention better than anyone by either performing bad in battle or just by playing up regally. However, because not all pokemon can talk i'd feel like getting Serena's emotions across to Ash would be difficult so letting that kind of build up over time would be pretty nice.

Ellis

サトセレ結婚
Thank you for this. If a pokemon were to find out about her crush but also help out, I would like it to be Pikachu. The reason behind this is Pikachu is the closest thing to Ash and i feel if Pikachu were to find out he can get Ash's attention better than anyone by either performing bad in battle or just by playing up regally. However, because not all pokemon can talk i'd feel like getting Serena's emotions across to Ash would be difficult so letting that kind of build up over time would be pretty nice.

Agree with this. Pikachu and Serena also have very good interactions, so if Pikachu was to pick up on her feelings, then I can imagine him being able to talk to Serena, and then talk to Ash and be able to convey those feelings in a way Ash would probably be able to understand. For some reason I can see Pikachu realising her crush at some point; definitely would like to see more Pikachu and Serena interactions though, maybe then Bonnie won't be the only one aware of Serena's feelings!

Ross451

Plz notice me senpai
Agree with this. Pikachu and Serena also have very good interactions, so if Pikachu was to pick up on her feelings, then I can imagine him being able to talk to Serena, and then talk to Ash and be able to convey those feelings in a way Ash would probably be able to understand. For some reason I can see Pikachu realising her crush at some point; definitely would like to see more Pikachu and Serena interactions though, maybe then Bonnie won't be the only one aware of Serena's feelings!

Coming to think of it doesn't Fennekin already know? like i'm pretty sure she's talked to Fennekin plenty of times about what she think of Ash so i would be surprised to know Fennekin is un-aware of how she feels about him.

Ellis

サトセレ結婚
Coming to think of it doesn't Fennekin already know? like i'm pretty sure she's talked to Fennekin plenty of times about what she think of Ash so i would be surprised to know Fennekin is un-aware of how she feels about him.

I don't know if it's been purposely hinted, but I would assume from her bond with Braxien that there's some sort of understanding. Interestingly I wonder if there'll be any movement in regards to Braxien and Frogadier, I recall them having a couple of moments when they were Fennekin and Froakie, although that remains to be seen if there'll be any expansion on that. I would say Pikachu would notice directly from Serena before anything from Braxien/Frogadier, it all comes down to whose interactions are put into focus over the next few episodes.

Ross451

Plz notice me senpai
I don't know if it's been purposely hinted, but I would assume from her bond with Braxien that there's some sort of understanding. Interestingly I wonder if there'll be any movement in regards to Braxien and Frogadier, I recall them having a couple of moments when they were Fennekin and Froakie, although that remains to be seen if there'll be any expansion on that. I would say Pikachu would notice directly from Serena before anything from Braxien/Frogadier, it all comes down to whose interactions are put into focus over the next few episodes.

I see why pikachu never notices he's too busy training for a next battle. but Serena's Pokemon have no excuse I think it'll be a cool twist if they did catch on her she felt though, only because they could start plotting with Bonnie if it's confirmed that she knows for sure, so for now I guess i'm just going to sit back and wait for it all to take place, but yeah you're right I hope they take advantage of the interaction in the next few episodes.

Graham Aker

What exactly did Millefeui say when whispering in Serena's ear the second time, before she left to go register for the performance? For reference, this is the scene where Bonnie was looking smugly at a angry Serena who soon claimed her desire to win.

amour4ever

I'm tired.
What exactly did Millefeui say when whispering in Serena's ear the second time, before she left to go register for the performance? For reference, this is the scene where Bonnie was looking smugly at a angry Serena who soon claimed her desire to win.

Translating to English from some Spanish subs, Miette says, "Serena, this time will decide who wins. And... (whispers in Serena's ear) I will get closer to Ash."

Are you satisfied with this week's episode? Do you think that this episode is more than enough to fuel our amour train in the long run should ever we get another long hint drought?

Very satisfied with this episode. I tend to be on the more impatient side when it comes to hints, but this will do nicely for a while. At least I tell myself that because, well, there's nothing I can do but wait, lol.

AshSerena

u can try see this, http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...eral-Discussion-V-2-*Spoiler-Warning*/page146 tried my best to translate it into english xD
and i heard there will be a pokemon XY movie in 2016 and its Zygarde, the good news is it means we still have 1 more year for pokemon XY Series, More Amourship , Tease Etc but the bad news is it means that Gen 7 might coming in Next Year AFter this movie which means ending for XY Series >.<

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Translating to English from some Spanish subs, Miette says, "Serena, this time will decide who wins. And... (whispers in Serena's ear) I will get closer to Ash."

I hope the subs are accurate because if she's still gonna be after Ash's affection, then it'll give us more fuel for AmourShipping later when she comes back and makes Serena jealous. Still, I want to see how Ash himself would react if he knew that Miette likes him: Perhaps he'd start to realize that Serena likes him as well, pushing AmourShipping one step forward.

AshSerena

I hope the subs are accurate because if she's still gonna be after Ash's affection, then it'll give us more fuel for AmourShipping later when she comes back and makes Serena jealous. Still, I want to see how Ash himself would react if he knew that Miette likes him: Perhaps he'd start to realize that Serena likes him as well, pushing AmourShipping one step forward.

im still not sure if miette really likes ash or she just teasing serena but yeah its confirm that she gonna attend some showcase for now, we probably getting lots of fuel for amourshipping xd

Geodude

Now that Bonnie seems to know about Serena’s crush on Ash, I can totally see her keeping the secret but trying to find sneaky ways to get them alone together, and then spying on them to see if anything interesting happens. XD Also since Meyer openly teased Clemont about Serena, I can see him possibly doing the same to Ash and/or Serena if he finds out.

Last edited:

kariocean

Because some of the post were talking about were amourshipping might be by the end of the xy series it got me to think of a scenario that has little to no chance of happening but I was thinking what if Ash makes it to the finals of the Kalos League and all his past companions tune in to watch him in the finals to see whether he wins or not. Then after a hard fought final battle Ash winds up winning the Kalos League Serena run on to the field a gives Ash a hug because of how happy she is for him then it cuts to all of Ash's old companions and shows their reactions to Ash getting hugged By Serena; which leads me to a question: What do you think Ash's former companions reaction's would be to a cute girl like Serena hugging Ash would be? I could imagine Brock being jealous.

platane_hakase

What do you think Ash's former companions reaction's would be to a cute girl like Serena hugging Ash would be? I could imagine Brock being jealous.

I can't see a jealous Takeshi in this case: Serena is too young for him. He would be happy for Satoshi.

On the other way, I could see a jealous Kazumi - unless if she were engaged in Orangeshipping with Kenji.

The other companions: male and females, would be between happy for Satoshi and somewhat surprised that he finally is in a romantic relationship.

何かあったの? サトシにフラれちゃったとか?
nanika attano? Satoshini furarechatta noka?
What happened? Did Satoshi dumped you?

セレナ、今度こそ決着をつけるわ
Serena, kondokoso ketchakuwo tsukeru wa
Serena, this time we will settle [our dispute]

そしてサトシとも急接近しちゃおうかな
Soshite Satoshitomo kyūsekkin shichaoukana
And also, I'm thinking to become veeeery close to Satoshi

and i heard there will be a pokemon XY movie in 2016 and its Zygarde, the good news is it means we still have 1 more year for pokemon XY Series, More Amourship , Tease Etc but the bad news is it means that Gen 7 might coming in Next Year AFter this movie which means ending for XY Series >.<

Well, that series that should not be named had 142 episodes. We could not have less than this.

#AmourWins

Status
Not open for further replies.