• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping General Discussion - V.2 *Spoiler Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

cf16polo

im really angry he didnt win, such a dissapointing episode im gonna cry no way, this ended like this if amour doesnot become canon am gonna stop watching the anime for good

Jorgesnoopy

All I have to say is...
Well ****

Heekful

No hints , Ash loses , ok so the writers troll us everytime... I think it will be the same for Amourshipping , Amourshipping is done and no Serena in Alola stop dreaming now.
I'm done with the show after the season anyway.

Blazerz

Well.. only thing that might make me keep watching this s*** anime is Serena. Let's see if the writers will f*** that up as well.

cf16polo

sriously expect some people disturbing, at the pokemon studio that makes the anime i dont give a **** about the rules in this thread but FUUUUUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some status quos are meant to be broken....... But not all of 'em......
You guys should've learned this from writters..... Good luck with the 'Serena-going-to Alola and amoushipping developing futher'......

Blood Red

【推しの子】
I guess it's time to abandon ship. The message is loud and clear: Ash is NEVER winning a League, nor is his character going to progress in a meaningful way which actually lasts. I predict Amourshipping will be killed off in the last episode, like pretty much every sane person already knew.

Anyway, nice knowing you guys. This series was fun while it lasted, but I'm done.

Jorgesnoopy

Well.. On the plus side we have 1-2 more episodes (no battling diantha) and maybe the writers will try to make it up to us through amour...

Yeah I'm digging to make myself feel better

CDVEN

Average Trainer
Well, he lost. Don't expect Amour to go canon now or get a proper closure. Serena will leave and forgotten just like the other Pokegirls. My faith in the writers is down to ground.

They better make a proper closure to this ship or I'm done with the anime for good.

Last edited:

Minios

Smoke weed everyday
Lol people getting pessimistic just because Ash's lost? (Well yeah...that thing called finals was disappointing...)

Meh, what's done is done, move on! I don't see any clear connection between Ash winning the league and Serena staying(yes I know the status quo b4 you guys start reminding me). Did Ash win any league when Brock stay with him for 4 regions?

In the end, even if the ship will sink, I hope you guys have had a wild ride. Yes, disappointing but I have gotten used to the anime bull**** so...haha.

pokemaster442

いくZ!
The problem with Pokemon is its the same over and over again. I thought they would change that with the XY series however it seems they just cannot change. even with new writers and the PG rating they still don't add anything new. How they manage to keep the anime going this long still amazes me, but in reality they will suffer a LOT of backlash after this episode. I can tell their ratings will go down immensely. If amourshipping flops as well then the Pokemon anime is good as done.

It will be considered a 20 year waste of time.

SoarStaraptor

So now we know the definition of Pokemon anime is terrible all-hype writing. No excuse for this one. For once they could just let him win and keep going it's not so hard. And no hints? Could've sworn Serena would drive Ash over the edge to victory, but sounds like Alain won that over with Mairin.

CDVEN

Average Trainer
Lol people getting pessimistic just because Ash's lost? (Well yeah...that thing called finals was disappointing...)

Meh, what's done is done, move on! I don't see any clear connection between Ash winning the league and Serena staying(yes I know the status quo b4 you guys start reminding me). Did Ash win any league when Brock stay with him for 4 regions?

In the end, even if the ship will sink, I hope you guys have had a wild ride. Yes, disappointing but I have gotten used to the anime bull**** so...haha.

The connection is clear. The status quo still remains strong.
At this point, small bullets have struck the ship and is now starts to sink. It's been a great ride with you all but enough is enough. Serena isn't going to Alola with Ash and will stay to train with Palermo/Yashio whatever her name is and will be forgotten FOREVER along with this ship.

BlueDragonfangirl

You know what's sad? I can see the stupid Anime team pulling a May type ending, she didn't give a flying F about leaving Ash at the end of AG, Max was the one who got all emotional instead. I'd LOL If it was Bonnie who breaks down leaving Ash when they have the least amount of interactions.

I'm not expecting much any more, watch the stupid Anime put " I love you and will stay with you Ash! " Only for her to leave, you know how troll ish the Anime team love to be. They love making titles that make no connections at all.

peppi

so he didn't win, that means for me nothing is gonna be changing - and we have to realize, amourshipping never go canon (half-canon or mini-canon). the whole ship were build to take the views high.

Last edited:

Blood Red

【推しの子】
The problem with Pokemon is its the same over and over again. I thought they would change that with the XY series however it seems they just cannot change. even with new writers and the PG rating they still don't add anything new. How they manage to keep the anime going this long still amazes me, but in reality they will suffer a LOT of backlash after this episode. I can tell their ratings will go down immensely. If amourshipping flops as well then the Pokemon anime is good as done.

It will be considered a 20 year waste of time.

No, the show will still manage to survive because little kids (the target audience) haven't dealt with 20 years of disappointment...and us old viewers are masochists. Good riddance if this League is what finally kills the anime, but it's not happening.

Similarly, kids won't care about Amour once the new girl comes in. Some old people will keep watching, while others will finally say '**** this' and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.