• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
You guys do realize that Mallow grabbed Ash's hand to go and lead him on a tour of the school, right? Nothing romantic at all.

You do realize that we're shippers, right? As such, we can and will proceed to freak out over literally anything.

Motor Bug2005

You guys do realize that Mallow grabbed Ash's hand to go and lead him on a tour of the school, right? Nothing romantic at all.

I never once thought it was romantic in any way (TBH, I don't think anyone of us here truly thought it was) but a whole load of people elsewhere on social media have used this scene as an excuse to abandon Amourshipping and BTW, she grabbed his wrist, not his hand. Now let's not bring this up here anymore as it's extremely off topic.

Last edited:

lane

A Giant Goldfish
You do realize that we're shippers, right? As such, we can and will proceed to freak out over literally anything.

I wouldn't be too worried, to be honest. Like the others said, she grabbed his wrist, not his hand. Even if she did grab his hand, I doubt that Mallow is the type of person who'd instantly make a move on Ash.

Besides, as far as I can tell, Mallow's personality and Ash's personality do not match whatsoever. Serena's does, and yeah, that's why we have this thread.

Heekful

Just watched a video about Amourshippingday? Is it today? :D Can someone confirm this? Would be funny though. I actually don't believe it is today but would be nice!

Yeah for every one it is today because today is the day when X/Y series first aired 3 years ago (I don't get why it isn't when XY007 first aired but I guess why not)
There is a lot of people today using #BringSerenaToAlola and #Amourshipping on Twitter , they even twitted a lot to Serena Japanese VA & Omode.
There is a big AMV made by PRB12 on Youtube too , it's cool to see every body enjoying Amourshipping today and not being sad because it's the end soon.

Motor Bug2005

Just watched a video about Amourshippingday? Is it today? :D Can someone confirm this? Would be funny though. I actually don't believe it is today but would be nice!

People across social media have been calling today Amourshipping Day because it's the 3rd anniversary of the premiere of X&Y in Japan and the introduction of our favourite Pokegirl. Personally, I would consider Amourshipping Day to be November 21st as this was the day X&Y007 first aired and we first saw how the ship started.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
People across social media have been calling today Amourshipping Day because it's the 3rd anniversary of the premiere of X&Y in Japan and the introduction of our favourite Pokegirl. Personally, I would consider Amourshipping Day to be November 21st as this was the day X&Y007 first aired and we first saw how the ship started.

Oh that's nice! So do we have to celebrate it now? xD Or celebrate on the 21th? It's so sweet that the fans have made up this date! :D Let's all eat some cake!
Happy Amourshipping Day 2016!

Link73

Oh that's nice! So do we have to celebrate it now? xD Or celebrate on the 21th? It's so sweet that the fans have made up this date! :D Let's all eat some cake!

I will open the champagne and declare Amourshipping Day when these two confess their feelings (October 27th, maybe? :p)

lane

A Giant Goldfish
Too bad for Ash, it took 138 episodes, one special and three movies to notice the "bright flower next to him".

Man, how Serena even stuck with this dork all this time?

He's just a log, but I guess he's a lovable log?

Yeah for every one it is today because today is the day when X/Y series first aired 3 years ago (I don't get why it isn't when XY007 first aired but I guess why not)
There is a lot of people today using #BringSerenaToAlola and #Amourshipping on Twitter , they even twitted a lot to Serena Japanese VA & Omode.
There is a big AMV made by PRB12 on Youtube too , it's cool to see every body enjoying Amourshipping today and not being sad because it's the end soon.

I think that it's safe to say that lots of people are nervous, but not sad, about Amour.

Meowth Rocket

I'm a bit worried that the writers think they can placate the ship and #Serena4Alola by just giving Serena a one episode cameo in S/M and then we never see her again like most of the other Pokegirls. I'm hoping we can get some decent closure for the ship like Serena confessing to Ash or even a time skip of them together in the future.

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper
I'm a bit worried that the writers think they can placate the ship and #Serena4Alola by just giving Serena a one episode cameo in S/M and then we never see her again like most of the other Pokegirls. I'm hoping we can get some decent closure for the ship like Serena confessing to Ash or even a time skip of them together in the future.

Nah, we're safe don't worry. we will have to wait till season 2 but will be okay.
only 325069025 seconds til SM season 2!

cf16polo

Hey how r u sure that it is the amount of time that we have to wait to see serenas cameo again i mean, was it announced?

Red Pheonix

You can post a parody to celebrate.

It also seems like the Amourshipping community has become a little more positive. Man, it gets annoying when everyone flips out over the smallest things.

rfpitagoras

ObsesiveAmourshipper
Yay post #2000! quick, say somthing smart! Uh Tomatoes.
Damn it. I screwd it

Hey how r u sure that it is the amount of time that we have to wait to see serenas cameo again i mean, was it announced?

I didn't mean like a cameo, but like returning brock stile. there's no confirmation, but it is just going to happen. I know it
32500902 seconds remaining!

BTW i spent over an hour pressing F5 to get 2000
I need to chill

lane

A Giant Goldfish
Yay post #2000! quick, say somthing smart! Uh Tomatoes.
Damn it. I screwd it

I didn't mean like a cameo, but like returning brock stile. there's no confirmation, but it is just going to happen. I know it
32500902 seconds remaining!

BTW i spent over an hour pressing F5 to get 2000
I need to chill

Do try staying on topic? I roll my eyes at this every time, but the mods come here every so often and bust people for stuff like this.

You can post a parody to celebrate.

It also seems like the Amourshipping community has become a little more positive. Man, it gets annoying when everyone flips out over the smallest things.

I think that we're just really anticipating the new episodes soon. I'm pretty hyped about the games more than the anime right now, but that's also because my midterm grades just came back, and I need to destress to study for my other midterms. Amour is in a good place right now, as I feel it.

cf16polo

veryy interesting this might be good for us if that appears on the actual game besides she is wearing an straw hat just like serena did when ash met her when they were kids, so guys dont lose hope i know things might look bad but dont give up until the very end!!!

matthew11

8000 MMR
I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here but apparently, in the S&M demo, there's a very subtle reference to Amourshipping in which a female NPC is seemingly shown waiting for and crushing over a guy who helped her when she was injured prior to the player meeting her. Here it is: https://mobile.twitter.com/PokeShipper16/status/788238288083562498

What do you guys think?

Seeing that straw hat gives my the eerie feeling, but it's nice to know the upcoming games indirectly referencing Amourshipping (but young Serena didn't sprain her ankle, just a normal injury like a scratch). Who knows, it might be an easter egg.

Red Pheonix

I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here but apparently, in the S&M demo, there's a very subtle reference to Amourshipping in which a female NPC is seemingly shown waiting for and crushing over a guy who helped her when she was injured prior to the player meeting her. Here it is: https://mobile.twitter.com/PokeShipper16/status/788238288083562498

What do you guys think?

One problem though. She said that she sprained her ankle the other day. As far as I know, you use the other day when you're describing recent events. But Serena sprained her ankle when she was very young, hence the girl with a hat can't be Serena.

Unless there's some Japanese translation that says otherwise, it isn't that interesting to me. But if there is indeed some magic Japanese translation...........

*Hype control failure. Error Code: 0X9000 "Too much hype"*

Motor Bug2005

One problem though. She said that she sprained her ankle the other day. As far as I know, you use the other day when you're describing recent events. But Serena sprained her ankle when she was very young, hence the girl with a hat can't be Serena.

Unless there's some Japanese translation that says otherwise, it isn't that interesting to me. But if there is indeed some magic Japanese translation...........

*Hype control failure. Error Code: 0X9000 "Too much hype"*

I never said that that NPC was Serena, the reference here is that she's crushing over a guy who helped her when she became injured; just like Serena (the differences in injuries don't matter). It's subtle but it's there.