• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

AshSerena

I was talking with Dephender cause i find something weird on summary.. it said,
"Ash heads to the airport in order to say goodbye to the Kalos region he traveled through with Clemont and the others and return to the Kanto region."

but i see most summary from the old episode saying "Serena and the others" so its weird for me it mentioning Clemont name first..
unless it means that Serena already leave at this time and Ash is waiting for his plane..
even Dephender said it is odd to him too but..its probably more than a random choice of words from the magazine he said..

anyway what hint probably can see on last episode? someone mention about Ash giving his gloves to Serena as a gift.
next episode gonna be hard for us amourshipper since it is the last episode for Ash and Serena till she appear to Alola region later on

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I keep hearing people say that Cilan is in Hoenn and Dawn is in Hoenn and they'll meet up with Serena in her side story episode. I know they implied Dawn was going back to Hoenn after Johto, but where did it say Cilan was in Hoenn? He's always been in Johto, as far as I know.

If Cilan does make an appearance, how hilarious would it be if he pulls some "love connoisseur" thing on Serena?

CDVEN

Average Trainer
I keep hearing people say that Cilan is in Hoenn and Dawn is in Hoenn and they'll meet up with Serena in her side story episode. I know they implied Dawn was going back to Hoenn after Johto, but where did it say Cilan was in Hoenn? He's always been in Johto, as far as I know.

If Cilan does make an appearance, how hilarious would it be if he pulls some "love connoisseur" thing on Serena?
I haven't watch the BW series (and never will) I'm pretty sure he'll pull of that if he finds out that Serena likes Ash. If Dawn is there too, I could see her supporting her as well and would be fangirling that Serena likes Ash.

#CilanKnows
#DawnKnows

"Ash heads to the airport in order to say goodbye to the Kalos region he traveled through with Clemont and the others and return to the Kanto region."

but i see most summary from the old episode saying "Serena and the others" so its weird for me it mentioning Clemont name first..
unless it means that Serena already leave at this time and Ash is waiting for his plane..
even Dephender said it is odd to him too but..its probably more than a random choice of words from the magazine he said..

anyway what hint probably can see on last episode? someone mention about Ash giving his gloves to Serena as a gift.
next episode gonna be hard for us amourshipper since it is the last episode for Ash and Serena till she appear to Alola region later on
Maybe that or Serena does go with Ash to Kanto and take a boat from there to Hoenn. Although Serena is already included in "Clemont and the others", it is confirmed that she'll also leave Kalos too right?

For a hint, I could probably see Ash giving his handkerchief back to Serena as a parting gift. It holds the symbol of their first meeting and their reunion. So Ash giving Serena the handkerchief would continue the symbolism of another possible reunion in the future. Serena cameo confirmed

For sure, next weeks episode is going to be heartbreaking or disappointing or both so prepare your tissue boxes and Phoenix's Salty Ketchup!

Last edited:

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I swear to God, the PearlShippers might be bigger AmourShippers than we are.

There's a rather interesting theory going around in a PearlShipping group that Dawn will come back in Serena's side story episode, announce she will go to Alola, and that will prompt Serena to follow her into the region. Then Dawn and Serena both meet up with Ash and stay with him for the SM series, making Sun and Moon into a romantic comedy in the process. So that prompts my question

If Dawn, Ash and Serena all end up traveling together, how do you think it would turn out?

Link73

I haven't watch the BW series (and never will) I'm pretty sure he'll pull of that if he finds out that Serena likes Ash. If Dawn is there too, I could see her supporting her as well and would be fangirling that Serena likes Ash.

#CilanKnows
#DawnKnows

Maybe that or Serena does go with Ash to Kanto and take a boat from there to Hoenn. Although Serena is already included in "Clemont and the others", it is confirmed that she'll also leave Kalos too right?

For a hint, I could probably see Ash giving his handkerchief back to Serena as a parting gift. It holds the symbol of their first meeting and their reunion. So Ash giving Serena the handkerchief would continue the symbolism of another possible reunion in the future. Serena cameo confirmed

For sure, next weeks episode is going to be heartbreaking or disappointing or both so prepare your tissue boxes and Phoenix's Salty Ketchup!

Ash should give Serena the full Amour Memento Package: Gloves, Handkerchief and Pikachu's Pokéball hehehehe

Red Pheonix

There's a rather interesting theory going around in a PearlShipping group that Dawn will come back in Serena's side story episode, announce she will go to Alola, and that will prompt Serena to follow her into the region. Then Dawn and Serena both meet up with Ash and stay with him for the SM series, making Sun and Moon into a romantic comedy in the process. So that prompts my question

If Dawn, Ash and Serena all end up traveling together, how do you think it would turn out?

You forgot the Alolan trio, Mallow, Lillie and Lana. That makes 5 girls in total. Ummmmmm.............did Pokemon turn into one of those "Harem" animes?[How do you put lenny face?]

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
You forgot the Alolan trio, Mallow, Lillie and Lana. That makes 5 girls in total. Ummmmmm.............did Pokemon turn into one of those "Harem" animes?[How do you put lenny face?]

Well, I mean, a lot of people would argue it already has.

We've already got three girls confirmed, even without Dawn and Serena. I'm going to call it right now, there will be an Aloha-Ultra-(Whatever we're calling Ash x Lana) War during SM. (None of those names are official but I vote for them)

Red Pheonix

Well, I mean, a lot of people would argue it already has.

We've already got three girls confirmed, even without Dawn and Serena. I'm going to call it right now, there will be an Aloha-Ultra-(Whatever we're calling Ash x Lana) War during SM. (None of those names are official but I vote for them)

I swear, someone made a joke description about the SM anime turning into Harem anime before we had official info about SM. Never thought it would become true(to an extent).

Back to topic, I almost forgot there was a new episode today. I'm really not expecting hints today, especially since they need to focus on Greninja and TF stuff. Still, a shipper can hope. :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I have to agree. They are way too far into production of season 1 for something like this to have any effect anymore. Maybe it can make a difference for season 2 if ratings for the first half of season 1 suffer, But that's about it.

Yea I guess it wouldn't work out for Serena to join Ash in Alola on such short notice even if the writing staff changed their minds about writing her off the show. In hindsight, I'm pretty sure that the show's staff knew about Amourshipping's popularity, so if they decided to split Ash and Serena apart, then they must've known what they were potentially sacrificing by doing so. I guess that this shows that shipping might not be the writing staff's priority, which feels like a low blow. :[

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
A new summary and the voice list for XY&Z047 has just been posted courtesy of Dephender here and it confirms that both Ash and Serena are leaving Kalos in the finale and that Ash and Clemont have a battle while Dedenne is missing but again, it only mentions one plane. I have a feeling that this can go one of three ways:

#1: Serena leaves for Hoenn before Ash has his battle with Clemont,

#2: Serena leaves with Ash for Kanto before heading off to Hoenn

or

#3: Serena leaves for Hoenn after Ash leaves for Kanto.

Personally, I see #1 and #3 being the most likely to happen TBH.
Based on that summary, I think that both Ash and Serena will be on the plane together. It says, "The day for Satoshi and Pikachu, and for Serena, to set off from the Kalos Region has arrived." It also says, "But when it is almost time to board the plane," so to me that means there's only one plane obviously. The wink, I'm still not sure, but my predicition as of right now is that Serena is telling Ash that she will be on the plane with him. I honestly can't see either Serena or Ash leaving separately because what's the point of it? There's going to be a lot happening in this episode, so it makes sense to just put the both of them on one plane and that's it. We may get a quick scene of them on the plane together too where I'm hoping we get a min of conversation between the two before the episode ends. I mean it would be great if they arrive in Kanto together. I remember people saying that so and so says wait until the end to see what happens, so we'll see.

That's my 2 cents before we get a preview in the morning.

lane

A Giant Goldfish

Really? That's kinda funny, to be honest. I thought that Pearlshippers hated Amourshippers, because of the entire popularity thing and the characters themselves or something. Then again, I'm probably wrong because I am not well-versed in that sort of stuff (because physics seems to be more important than an anime).

Now, what are the chances that Dawn and Serena will show up together and go to Alola? Seems pretty far-fetched to be, to be fair. :p

----
Looks like the $0.02 movement is coming along nicely?

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Really? That's kinda funny, to be honest. I thought that Pearlshippers hated Amourshippers, because of the entire popularity thing and the characters themselves or something. Then again, I'm probably wrong because I am not well-versed in that sort of stuff (because physics seems to be more important than an anime).

Now, what are the chances that Dawn and Serena will show up together and go to Alola? Seems pretty far-fetched to be, to be fair. :p

----
Looks like the $0.02 movement is coming along nicely?

Oh yeah, they do. That's half of the joke.

So, honestly, I don't have much hope for an Amour moment in about 7 hours. Maybe we'll see Serena comfort Ash over letting Greninja go but that's all I can think of. The more important thing to us will be to see if it lines up with the SM demo. That will affect Serena's chances of returning.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher

I think it just means that Ash has traveled through the Kalos region with Clemont and with other members such as Bonnie, Dedenne and their other Pokemon. They're probably trying to say that this is Ash and Clemont's time together through Kalos and it's ending now. maybe Serena as well if Clemont's name was written in there unintentionally.
If was intentional then there might be something else in store for Ash and Serena, hopefully.

The best way to finish their journey together is to go back to where it all started in Kanto...
Otherwise, I'm expecting to see her mumbling to try and get the words out at the airport but she'll say "I'll tell you all about it next time."

Still hoping for the first option though.

sunofdarkchild

Yea I guess it wouldn't work out for Serena to join Ash in Alola on such short notice even if the writing staff changed their minds about writing her off the show. In hindsight, I'm pretty sure that the show's staff knew about Amourshipping's popularity, so if they decided to split Ash and Serena apart, then they must've known what they were potentially sacrificing by doing so. I guess that this shows that shipping might not be the writing staff's priority, which feels like a low blow. :[

If it was, the character descriptions for Sun and Moon wouldn't still list Ash as being 10. All they had to do to allow a real possibility of shipping was not mention his age, and they couldn't even do that.

Omegaz

Captain Amourica

Honestly, even with Mallow, Lillie, and Lana, I highly doubt this is going to turn into a harem. If Serena shows up, maybe they'd play at that a little like with Miette. However, I'm pretty certain they wouldn't do something like that after the success with amour. They could easily just keep Serena and receive better success.

Neatolzy

Honestly, even with Mallow, Lillie, and Lana, I highly doubt this is going to turn into a harem. If Serena shows up, maybe they'd play at that a little like with Miette. However, I'm pretty certain they wouldn't do something like that after the success with amour. They could easily just keep Serena and receive better success.

I would honestly say that not only would it be weird to strongly push another ship after Serena (especially so soon), but that if they did then it probably wouldn't be too successful. The main reason being that, if they could push things with Serena as far as they did yet not make a relationship come out of it then it's hard to imagine another one fooling people. Almost time for the episode; it should be interesting apart from what we've already seen (cliff jumping) and plenty emotional. I will say though that I'm not sure whether I'm more excited for the episode or the preview. I get the feeling that the show is going to tease something that's potentially really big without the full reveal of it to torment us haha.

CDVEN

Average Trainer
*sniff*

Okay didn't expect for Serena to grab his hand. I guess that's what could probably be the last or one of the last ever Amour hints we're going to get. Based on the previews, I think both of them are going to leave at the same time (same plane maybe?) because we see all of their Pokemon saying goodbye to each other at the same time. I think the reason why Serena is not in the battle is she's with Bonnie searching for Dedenne. Prepare your tissue boxes everyone while I start stage 3 of my Blue Brock phase.

Oh and please don't mention that name.....

AshSerena

i think im convince now that Serena will leave first before Ash from this view, cause its only Bonnie who watching the last battle of Clemont and Ash
[IMGSIZE=500]http://i.imgur.com/2zEGHak.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

but but... it seems Serena can meet Delia tru the computer anddddddddd What IF?! Delia mention about meeting Ash on Alola region and Serena hear it? that wink from the preview probably Serena saying she will go there after the hoenn? it just my guess

Heekful

Yeah the grab hand from Serena was cute , probably one of the last amour hint but that was a nice shot and a good reference to the first opening.

And forget the same plane theory because in the preview Braixen is saying good bye to Noivern so that mean Serena is maybe the first to leave. My only hope is when Ash calls his mom he introduces Serena to her , that will be cool but don't expect something big to be disappointed one last time next week.

Edit : Yeah AshSerena called it , Serena is 99% leaving first.

Last edited:

CDVEN

Average Trainer
i think im convince now that Serena will leave first before Ash from this view, cause its only Bonnie who watching the last battle of Clemont and Ash
[IMGSIZE=500]http://i.imgur.com/2zEGHak.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

but but... it seems Serena can meet Delia tru the computer anddddddddd What IF?! Delia mention about meeting Ash on Alola region and Serena hear it? that wink from the preview probably Serena saying she will go there after the hoenn? it just my guess

I think that Serena is probably talking to Dedenne about them parting because didn't the summary said that they're doing something with Dedenne while the battle is going on? Because Serena is mature enough to tell Dedenne about this since Bonnie is probably too young to explain it.
Yeah the grab hand from Serena was cute , probably one of the last amour hint but that was a nice shot and a good reference to the first opening.

And forget the same plane theory because in the preview Braixen is saying good bye to Noivern so that mean Serena is maybe the first to leave. My only hope is when Ash calls his mom he introduces Serena to her , that will be cool but don't expect something big to be disappointed one last time next week.

Edit : Yeah AshSerena called it , Serena is 99% leaving first.
If that's so then they'll leave at the same time in separate planes

Remember the staff said, wait till the very end of XYZ so don't jump into conclusions yet until the second previews drop. All we have to do is wait til the episode drops. Let's just hope they're not baiting us again.

But still, keep those hopes high and expectations low

Last edited: