1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Amourshipping Thread V3

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Staff_Member, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Link73

Link73 Well-Known Member

This thread looks more alone than a Negaishipper convention (?)

You guys take really serious "Low expectations" motto...

2. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

You, good sir, have obviously never seen a NegaiShipping convention.

Dead? Far from. I think we're all just taking some silence for the final episode of XY, which is airing tomorrow. Truly Amour's do or die time.

3. Link73

Link73 Well-Known Member

Just kidding, sorry...

I think silence is way better than pissing off, bashing other Shippers (like on my failed attempt of being funny) and all that...

4. Red Pheonix

Red Pheonix Well-Known Member

You do know that people get busy, right? Plus, we burned every piece of Amour topic in existence. Multiple times.

Speaking of which, the episode seems to come closer and closer. I still don't know what stance to take on this episode. Whatever happens in the new episode, good or bad, I'll be a little sad that this wonderful ship will come to an end. After that, no more "hope", "expectations" or whatever. Just speculation, fanfics and watching the three way war in Alola.

5. lane

lane A Giant Goldfish

Definitely that. I'm sure that most of us, if not all, are in school right now.

I'm just hoping for something good between the both of them. Nothing else, to be honest, because I'm much more focused on school right now (which also explains why I'm posting something every 2 days instead of 247238543725 in a day like before). :p

6. KungFuMaster

KungFuMaster KungFu Zen Mode

Yeah, I'm in school. After this week I will get some time. And yes I also don't post as much here anymore because I barely get responses (because everybody is quite now) so I think it's best to keep it this way until next hint. (Tommorow hopefully). But I'm expecting the worst.

7. AshSerena

AshSerena Well-Known Member

Here's the last scene from the 2nd preview for today episode
    [IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/UWRge11.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
    [IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/1J2rzmq.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
    [IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/KTQ0toF.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
    [IMGSIZE=300]http://i.imgur.com/i6V3qAG.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

its still unsure 100% that she might confess here, or she just happy saying farewell to her friends, if you guys want to see the video i leave it here
    https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/791407250396975104

8. Feraleaguehater

Feraleaguehater Well-Known Member

Ok, sorry, but i just have to release one last dose of hopefulness: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG(ok, i don't want to get banned).

9. Jorgesnoopy

Jorgesnoopy Well-Known Member

I'm so sad this will be the last XYZ episode yet I want to see it so bad. Please don't troll us one more time writers... maybe this might be what the animator was referring to when we should wait until the end. I've got a feeling there will be some very important dialogue here. We also haven't seen Serena blush this hard in a long time.

10. DankOverlord

DankOverlord Komodo Dragons Rule!

Oh by its gonna be fun to watch how much salt will this obvious clickbait scene is gonna make. I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the chaos here

11. rfpitagoras

rfpitagoras ObsesiveAmourshipper

Why last? Go exesive Hopfullness!!
    Also i saw something in the twitter link for the preview about kalos being a timeskip and alola being a precuel, but IDK. What do you think thoug skiping throug alola sounds good

You, sir, are the most pessimistic person i know

12. DankOverlord

DankOverlord Komodo Dragons Rule!

I'm no pessimist, just a snarky guy who is genrre savvy enough to know where this is all heading to...

13. AMOURFOREVA65

AMOURFOREVA65 Member

That preview sure hyped a lot of amour shippers but at the same time this could be bait but I'm sure it isn't. Such a cute scene <3

14. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

15. z0mbiesrock

z0mbiesrock Primal Champion

This must become a meme! THIS MUST! (plz no ban .-.)

16. RobSp1derp1g

RobSp1derp1g On my way...

I can see two outcomes for tomorrow:

A) The writers eff up, robbing Amour of its rightful conclusion, either good or bad, and the fans go into a frenzy;

1) The writers make sure Amour is not forgotten, by having Serena do something that makes Ash realize she loves him. From here, there will be many fan reactions, but the community as a whole will be appeased.

The only reason I made this post was so that I could use the word "appeased".

And for those who care, I've failed my self-imposed goal of having What Happens finished by the end of XYZ, but this way I won't rush anything, hopefully.

17. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

I can't believe that we're so close to the end. It feels surreal.

No matter what happens out there tomorrow, I expect everyone to remain calm, professional, and not a bunch of flamers. This is Amour's last stand. If we must die, we must die with dignity.

18. CDVEN

CDVEN Average Trainer

IT'S A TRAP! NOPE! I'M NOT FALLING FOR IT THIS TIME!
    *3rd Preview's Ability: Magnet Pull*
    *You can't escape!*
    NOOOO!

Anyway, this scene could be anything really but judging from that with my overly optimistic self, I think she kissed him before she quickly rode the escalator.
    I mean, she looks embarrassed (from what I see, don't know about you guys) and there's no way she can be blushing hard for a simple goodbye.
    I guess this is how I can see it.
    -Serena asks Ash for a favor (she gives that wink); Ash accepts
    -Serena kisses him of the cheek then runs off to the escalator.

But then again, it's also 85% that it is another bait.

I really don't care what happens next. All I want is to enjoy this episode and the last set hints we will get from this episode.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  19. Power Up

Power Up ...

Just watched the preview. I will support Amour till the end!

BLUSH SERENA BLUSH! Make your dreams come true. In all seriousness, it's been a great 3 years, I look forward to seeing you guys around in Serebii

20. Link73

Link73 Well-Known Member

Just what we all Amourshippers needed... Can't wait till tomorrow!