• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Rajas

Oh wow this thread came back to life it seems! I'm guessing it has to do with the Misty and Brock return? Anyway it seems that most people I've talked to don't really want Serena to be in S&M mainly due to it being too soon and that the theme of S&M might not stick well with her past development. However I would like an opinion on this but would anyone else be perfectly happy with either a special at the end of S&M or some kind of flashback reference to her? Or both I mean I'm not picky.

Serena will forever be goals imo, this thread should never die.

I still ship it, will always ship it, just afraid I won't ever get to ship it on the screen again

I'll always love them together, only time I've ever liked a female companion for Ash since the first episode.

So apparently an interview from Animedia teased that Ash's class might visit other regions as class projects. If this is true, then do you guys think that special guest appearance from Serena is likely? (If they go to Hoenn, of course)

It may be just to keep the hype but I would love if it takes place and turns out to be reality in the anime.

How would Serena react to Ash butt wiggling with lycanroc

She'd blush alot and probably faint.

3vr1m

So apparently an interview from Animedia teased that Ash's class might visit other regions as class projects. If this is true, then do you guys think that special guest appearance from Serena is likely? (If they go to Hoenn, of course)

Maybe they will go to every region so far, so after Kanto there would be Jotho and then Hoenn and so on. So it might take a while until we get to see serena again

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Maybe they will go to every region so far, so after Kanto there would be Jotho and then Hoenn and so on. So it might take a while until we get to see serena again

Wouldn't that be a miracle?

It's funny, every other time, Ash's former companion came to him first. It would be interesting if Ash came to Serena instead of the other way around like we always thought.

Rajas

Wouldn't that be a miracle?

It's funny, every other time, Ash's former companion came to him first. It would be interesting if Ash came to Serena instead of the other way around like we always thought.

Well she'd be in Hoenn anyways so might be a mix of people to meet if he does go there.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Lillie's would be the best option. She is the one with the huge mansion after all lol

Rajas

That's why I thought so also but Kukui looks like he wants to be dad so he may have taken in both lmao.

Torterraaaa

So the random background cameo of the scraggy girl from the XY showcases seems very much like a Serena appearance hint to me.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
So the random background cameo of the scraggy girl from the XY showcases seems very much like a Serena appearance hint to me.

I wouldn't go too far to say that this is hinting for Serena to make an appearance but it's good to see that we have seen at least some cameos from Kalos even if they aren't major characters.

Heekful

I wouldn't go too far to say that this is hinting for Serena to make an appearance but it's good to see that we have seen at least some cameos from Kalos even if they aren't major characters.

After SM023 :"Brock's wig is not a hint of Brock returning it's just a nice easter egg that the animators did" 20 episodes later Brock came back.
I know it's not exactly the same thing but everything is animated for a reason so who knows ? At least we know that the writers didn't forget showcases but for now it's irrelevant and Serena is far from coming back.

Rajas

There is a strong possibility she will return coming to the end maybe. I feel like they'd keep her away enough for her goals in Hoenn to be achieved or at least put it forward that by the time the group travels to Hoenn, she'd be close to winning it all. I am extremely happy with seeing the scraggy girl though because it gives me hope.

Satoshi no masara

After SM023 :"Brock's wig is not a hint of Brock returning it's just a nice easter egg that the animators did" 20 episodes later Brock came back.
I know it's not exactly the same thing but everything is animated for a reason so who knows ? At least we know that the writers didn't forget showcases but for now it's irrelevant and Serena is far from coming back.

Well, if that wig scene does hint something then I'll look forward to May's cameo as well, lolz. But I wouldn't still read too much out of these 'hints' but yeah, it was nice that the staff gave easter eggs in the last episode.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
How would Serena Interact with Ash Alolan pokemon and how they reacted when she kisses Ash

Well I can see Serena interacting with Litten in a similar way to how Ash's mom does, like a house cat. Pikachu would be the same as from Kalos, Rowlet will just sleep, and Lycanroc would be like a typical grown up dog, where she'll probably pat his head, and he'll be happy (honestly, Rockruff would've been better, since Lycanroc seems to have lost majority of its personality it had as a Rockruff).

As for the kiss, well Litten will probably try and act all cool and try to shrug it off, but is secretly impressed, Pikachu the same as Kalos again, Lycanroc will probably smile and wag his tail, and Rowlet.... well he's still asleep.

Rajas

That's assuming if/when she returns she ever kisses Ash again (maybe cheek this time). As said above though, Pikachu would just love her the same as he did in XY and the rest depends on evolutions I think. She'd see Lycanroc as a sweet doggo.

Satoshi no masara

How would Serena Interact with Ash Alolan pokemon and how they reacted when she kisses Ash

Lol, most likely surprised but other than that, they'll probably shrug it off afterwards.

I'd be more interested about how Ash's Alolan classmates would react. XD

Lillie and Mallow would obviously be surprised
Kiawe and Sophocles, much like the two girls, would be surprised though Sophocles probably won't think much about it.
Lana would also be surprised and jealous, lolz XD
And Lana's twin sisters would be furious because Serena is stealing their older sister's "Boyfriend", lmao. :D Please don't kill me.......

Last edited:
Time to get this thread on the move!

A. Would you have Serena appear in a cameo in SM?

B. Would you have Serena have her own episode?

C. Would you have Serena appear in Gen 8?

Which one would you guys want?

Rajas

Time to get this thread on the move!

A. Would you have Serena appear in a cameo in SM?

B. Would you have Serena have her own episode?

C. Would you have Serena appear in Gen 8?

Which one would you guys want?

The happiest option for me would be all but if anything getting her as a companion for gen 8 would be awesome.