• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

I actually found this too and happy that the official Pokemon twitter account posted this xD, good scene choice to celebrate Valentine's Day
if we only has a special episode of Serena making a chocolate or maybe each pokegirls too :)

Currently it's one of the more popular tweets by the Pokemon Company. I only saw one tweet that had more likes than that one xD.

Nice to see AmourShipping is still very popular and the company can clearly see that

necris14

Protect that smile
I'm surprised they just put it out there like that, haha. It's been over a year now since the series ended, even here in the West. With their usual routine of seeming to forget that previous seasons exist, it's nice to see them still acknowledge the series OTP like that, even when it's not relevant to the current anime at the moment.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I listened the interviews to Haven Paschall (the voice that gives life to Serena) and her opinion about the kiss between Ash Ketchum (Satoshi) and Serena (Serena), canon couple. I love it so much! what happiness! Haven Paschall supports Amourshipping!
What is your opinion about this!
https://twitter.com/william_sholdis/status/973275539380240384

I was about to tell you that this was old news that we discussed 10 months ago, but I checked through the discussion again. It is indeed old news, but it was only discussed on the SS Amour, not here for whatever reason. Regardless, I'd call it a stretch to say that Haven Paschall considers AmourShipping to be canon. She stated in the full interview (31:55) that she doesn't believe there will ever be a romantic relationship in Pokemon at all, "but that's what fanart is for, right?". She also considers AmourShipping in specific, and pairings in general, to be "impractical". However, she does believe that they share a great dynamic, and though she admits that she isn't horribly well-versed in the show pre-XY, she states that she believes they have a closer bond than anyone else.

Blood Red

【推しの子】

Wow, I can’t believe they did this! While I knew the kiss is canon, I expected them to just...forget about it. I’d say this is a net positive, since this means Amourshipling and XY hasn’t been completely forgotten. Now if someone just went back and changed the League result...

Also, I’m surprised someone still remembers the ‘SS Amour’. Hell, I forget about it sometimes and I was one of the founders! :p

Navin

MALDREAD
Wow, I can’t believe they did this! While I knew the kiss is canon, I expected them to just...forget about it. I’d say this is a net positive, since this means Amourshipling and XY hasn’t been completely forgotten. Now if someone just went back and changed the League result...

Also, I’m surprised someone still remembers the ‘SS Amour’. Hell, I forget about it sometimes and I was one of the founders! :p

It hasn't even been 2 years since that episode and the end of XY. Not going to be forgotten that quickly. Plus, barring her VA being unable, Serena is definitely going to get her own special, imo.

dcyc

I am surprised this thread is kind of alive. Amourshipping (which I was very fan of) is buried right below pokeshipping and every other shipping you can think about. Sadly.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
It’s been a while since I’ve been here. What’s going on, Amourshippers? How are ya’ll doing?

I went back and watched the scene in the airport when Serena kissed Ash before leaving and I could not help but go all, “awww.” when watching. That was seriously adorable and it made me happy to see that Serena gained the confidence to tell Ash on her own. Homestly, I thought she wouldn’t have done it.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Woah, the new forum style might take a while to grow on me.

Anyway, I'm still wondering why we're not getting any Serena special episode at this point. I'm getting a feeling that a special episode dedicated to her will be shown when SM anime ends similar to Cilan's.

EDIT: Also, yay, I can finally use this kiss moment as my avatar! :D

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Anyway, I'm still wondering why we're not getting any Serena special episode at this point. I'm getting a feeling that a special episode dedicated to her will be shown when SM anime ends similar to Cilan's.
That just might be it—rather than give Serena a dedicated set of episodes for a return within the series, as they did for Misty, May, and Dawn, the writers might instead give her a special episode at the end of the series, as they did for Brock and Cilan. It's still possible that Serena might get an in-series special—after all, the SM series is not over yet; there's still plenty of time for Serena to return for a couple episodes—but I'd say an after-series special is more likely at this point. I do hope she gets something, though.

SatoSere

In these instants, Satoshi and Alola classmates (vacation school) have decided to make a school excursion visiting all the regions where are the Satoshi's friends (Serena, May, Dawn, Max, Bonnie, Clemont, Brock, Misty, Cilan, Iris, etc), containing chapters and then they will their future appearance in Alola. As this started and was done in Kanto (SM42, SM43).

After the end of the Anime SM. In Serena's special chapter has connection to the new anime:
Serena returns to the place where she was born and grew up in her neighborhood in Pallet Town (Kanto) to visit her original house where some of her relatives live, on the way to the Viridian Forest, Serena catches a Pikachu Female, are good friends, and then Serena goes to meet Satoshi in his house.
Desirable possibilities:
a) In house, Satoshi uses his kalos cap, Serena uses her blue ribbon, but both debut with their new look. Satoshi and Serena travel together to the new region.
b) In house, same that "option a)". But, Serena knowing that Satoshi is in a new región. Serena makes brief appearances while she traveling to new región in the first chapters and in chapter 5 of the new anime, Serena meets Satoshi (as it was in XY), they travel together.

One of my biggest wishes in pokémon, Serena becomes Satoshi's companion in the 8th generation (new region), travel together with new dreams, pokémon, friends, get Mega-Rings, solve many mysteries of Mega-Evolution, save the world and many things. Development of Satoshi (Ash Ketchum) and Serena (Serena) relationship <3

Last edited:

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
BIG NEWS!!!
There's a new leak from Corocoro magazine about special episodes and 3 episodes will be Serena-centric! According to the leak, one episode will be prior to the start of SM anime where Ash visits Serena for a "surprise". Read the spoilers below for more details and link to the source:

happy-April-Fools-To-All.gif

I still hope we get a special episode dedicated to Serena in the future though. :D

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
BIG NEWS!!!
There's a new leak from Corocoro magazine about special episodes and 3 episodes will be Serena-centric! According to the leak, one episode will be prior to the start of SM anime where Ash visits Serena for a "surprise". Read the spoilers below for more details and link to the source:

I still hope we get a special episode dedicated to Serena in the future though. :D
You do know that it's still March 31st everywhere west of New Delhi, right?

martianmister

BIG NEWS!!!

I know it before I open it.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
BIG NEWS!!!

Oddly enough, I knew this was a joke before even opening the spoiler. It’s kind of crazy that April Fool’s Day also falls on Easter as well.

I also kinda hope that Serena comes back. It’d be interesting to have Ash and his classmates learn about Kalos and Showcases from Serena. Not likely but who knows.