1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Amourshipping Thread V3

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Staff_Member, Sep 21, 2016.

1. 04n70n10

04n70n10 Well-Known Member

Usually we have at least a special episode with some of the characters of the previous saga, indeed the last one was with Clemont and Cilan.

Maybe we'll have at the end of Sun and Moon something similar, and unlike the Luminose's siblings Serena is actively traveling for further improve herself. So It's not a problem in theory to take her to Alola (from Hoenn of wherever she is) and meet the alola's gang for some various reason, really, but take note that Ash is not guaranteed to appear "physically" if it's kinda like the last special with Clemont and Cilan. It may be that Ash already leaved the alola's gang to Kanto or generation 8 land. This will be in case ""useful"" for writers because it's a good "comfort position" for them to not deal with Ash and Serena together, but obviously it would be in the other hand a missed opportunity for some people.

2. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

Today I learned AmourShipping had more fanfics published on FF.net in 2018 (so far) than any other Pokemon pairing.

What's the most innovative AmourShipping fanfic you've read? Something you're read that made you say "Wow, that's a really great idea for a fanfic!"

3. U.N. Owen

U.N. Owen In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

Innovative? Yes. Really great idea? Probably. I read somewhere, perhaps Tumblr because I don't remember, about an X-Men AU of Pokemon. It was stupid, cheesy, but it was one of those so bad, it's good type of fics.

4. ash&charizardfan

ash&charizardfan Humanity's greatest soldier

There is a fanfic called battle of the past, in which ash has been very OP and it has good blend of shipping moments.

5. Epicocity

Epicocity Well-Known Member

Happy Amourshipping Day to my fellow Amourshippers the world over. What a ride it's been, regardless of whether there's anything more. Any fanfictions or fanart that you guys have seen recently?

Gokachu likes this.
  6. Genaller

Genaller Mein Kaiser

Happy Amourshipping Day!!!!

2 years ago on this fateful day those of us who stayed loyal were finally blessed for our patience with an event that would send our ship into the stratosphere of near canonicity from which no other ship could possibly assail it ^_^.

7. Epicocity

Epicocity Well-Known Member

Nah, that's another 10 days, ha ha. Amourshipping Day is actually synonymous with the first day XY started airing.

8. Genaller

Genaller Mein Kaiser

Well better early than late :p.

9. SatoSere

SatoSere Well-Known Member

Happy AmourShipping Month-Days!!!
    Everyone really loves Satoshi and Serena have a united relationship from their childhood-youth in Pallet Town and the Pokémon World, they have grown up spending many moments and situations together demonstrating their actions, worries, thoughts, words expressing their humble feelings manifesting their first kiss become a love couple for everyone to have a happy future in Pokémon.

My future favorite moments, Satoshi and Serena:
    - When they were little children in Pallet Town, Serena gives her first kiss (lips) to Satoshi in their childhood.
    - They have a new look for the future anime, both with Mega Ring in Kanto, Serena becomes Satoshi's companion travel together to a new region to realize more dreams, catch pokémon, Mega Evolutions, have friends, rivals, save the world, many things and moments.
    - Serena has a Female Pikachu ♀ (Pink flower of 3 petals in its left ear) in Viridian Forest (Kanto), Serena's Pikachu ♀ falls in love with Satoshi's Pikachu ♂. And when the indicated moment arrives, both Pikachu ♂&♀ have similar and differential Mega Evolution, in the near future Pikachu ♂ and Pikachu ♀ breeding its Pichu’s egg.
    - Satoshi asks to have a date with Serena, they go with their Pikachu ♂&♀ like a family to the amusement park: carousel, roller coaster, roulette, circus, the tunnel of love and finally they embrace together and their Pokémon in souvenir photos.
    - Satoshi blushes to see Serena wears her red-pink swimsuit (XY Ending 2 - Peace Smile) in the beach. Satoshi with his hands applies liquid sunscreen to Serena's entire back.
    - Serena sharing lunch feeds Satoshi as a lunch couple, Satoshi has a grain of rice in his face very close to his lips, Serena approaches, grabs that grain of rice and she eats it blushed.
    - Satoshi falls asleep in Serena's lap, blushing to take care of him.
    - Serena takes off her shirt and lies down comfortably blushed on top of Satoshi's bare-chested, sharing her body heat to warm him up all night. Refugees in a cave or in a barn.
    - They walk around the city together, see a wedding groom suit and bride's dress displayed in a store, Serena looks at Satoshi, Serena bride dreams of being marrying Satoshi groom in a church, accompanied by their Pikachu ♂&♀, all their relatives and friends congratulating the happy love couple.
    - Satoshi and Serena return to the place where they were born and grew up together in Pallet Town remembering all the moments they lived in their adventures and travels with people and pokémon. Satoshi and Serena kiss on the lips at sunrise, are married and have two children live together in Pallet Town. All their relatives, friends and rivals are present to celebrate the Pallet Town Anniversary coincidently with the 10th birthday of one of Satoshi's and Serena's children to become a Pokémon Trainer.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    Gokachu likes this.
  10. p96822

p96822 Evolve me please

What if Serena comes back and Ash has the new Eevee as his partner than Serena fall in love with it.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  11. SatoSere

SatoSere Well-Known Member

Happy 2nd Anniversary Satoshi and Serena's First Kiss!!!
    Everyone really loves the confess of their feelings and give their first kiss on the lips. The characters, pokémon and all are very excited and happy by the kiss scene canon, it is very well support and applauded in the love couple Satoshi and Serena have happy future together in Pokémon.

Gokachu likes this.
  12. Satoshi no masara

Satoshi no masara I'm not Red

Happy 2nd anniversary to our favorite couple! Today is Amourshipping day in Japan. On this day, we got one of the most memorable scene in anime history and this is where the internet was blown away. Oh man, sometimes, I want to go back in time to experience it again. This and the childhood flashback. :D

Gokachu likes this.
  13. KenzeyEevee

KenzeyEevee The Realistic male Eevee

I want to thank all the Amourshippers for being so supportive. Ash and Serena are both different persons, with different personalities. But love is more then being equal. Love is about caring for eachother, support eachother and accepting the differences. It is hard to say "I love you" because you throw all your trust at that person. And yes, a relation has up and downs. Serena and Ash give us a good display of how a relationship has to be.

SatoSere likes this.
  14. ash&charizardfan

I always am confused with this so called amourshipping day, is it on 18th october the day XY series started or 27th october which was last episode of XYZ and that famous and iconic kiss scene. Can someone tell me since i am confused.

15. p96822

p96822 Evolve me please

What if Serena’s Sylveon fall in love with Ash’s future Eevee

16. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

Well, you're far from the only person confused about this, it's really not a straightforward thing and the fact that AmourShipping has several significant dates all clustered together doesn't help matters. Neither does the fact that there isn't actually an established convention for this type of thing, contrary to popular belief. PokeShipping Day is on November 7th, because that's the date of the Japanese premier of EP273-Gotta Catch Ya Later!, the episode where Ash and Misty said goodbye. AdvanceShipping Day is November 21st, because that's the day the first episode of the Advanced Generation premiered in Japan, and the episode where Ash and May first met. PearlShipping Day is July 19th, initially because that's the date the PearlShipping V1 thread was created on Serebii, then out of sheer tradition. There was a failed proposal on the PearlShipping Vault a few years back to make it September 28th, the day the first three episodes of Diamond and Pearl premiered in Japan and thus the date of both the first episode and the episode Ash and Dawn met in. NegaiShipping Day is September 23rd for exactly the same reason PearlShipping Day was proposed as September 28th; it's the day the first two episodes of Best Wishes premiered in Japan, and thus the first episode of the series and the episode Ash and Iris met. AmourShipping thus has a couple of options. Some people advocate for October 17th, the date of the Japanese premier of the XY series, and Serena's first appearance, which is a date used by either 2 or 0 other pairings, depending on your viewpoint. Others advocate for October 27th, the date Ash and Serena separated and the date of the indisputably most important AmourShipping moment. The PokeShippers also celebrate on their separation date, but no one else currently celebrates on the date of a major hint. Likewise, there's also November 7th, the first day they met on-screen, and November 21st, the day we see their first chronological meeting via flashback. Again, the date of the characters meeting is celebrated by either 2 or 0 other pairings. Prior to XY, the episode Ash and the lead female met premiered on the same day as the first episode premier, if it wasn't the first episode itself. Thus, it's ambiguous whether the celebration is for the series premiering or for the characters meeting, but I've always assumed it was the latter. I suppose that if we really wanted to, we could be like the PearlShippers and celebrate on September 12th, the day the AmourShipping V1 thread was created. Or, simply choose another date altogether for another reason entirely. I've always been a proponent of chaining two or more of the significant dates into an "AmourShipping Week" or "AmourShipping Month" such as October 17th to November 21st or October 27th to November 7th or October 17th to the 27th, with October 27th as AmourShipping Day itself. The week solution is also used by the AdvanceShippers, who celebrate starting on November 14th and end on AdvanceShipping Day on the 21st. I hope that helped explain things, or at least explain why there is no good answer!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  17. Observer

Observer Member

Man it's been a while since I've posted anything here, I think the last time I did was back version 2 of this thread all those years ago.

Anyway happy late Amourshipping day to all of you and I don't know if any of you are aware of this, but during one of my little trip to the Pantheon on TV Tropes I recently came across something very interesting, you see people Serena has ascended into godhood as the goddess of satellite love interests done right in the house of love under love interests. To be honest it's been a long time coming so she is now up there with Ash, Misty, and Brock along with several other characters from the games and anime; there were talk of bringing her in and it finally happened,this is the link for Ash's profile https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Pantheon/Advertising and here is the one for Serena https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Pantheon/LoveInterests I hope that the links appear after I post this.

Anyway be proud that amourshipping have reached godhood, and here's to to many more amourshipping moments past, present and future.

18. ash&charizardfan

Where is it confirmed that ash is going to catch that eevee, isin't that all speculation now who is going to catch that eevee.

I think october month should be renamed as Amourshipping month, since XY series started in this month, not only that ash and serena did go out on unofficial dae in XYZ 45 and to top it off that kiss happened in the last episode in october, i dont think there will be any bigger romantic moment that ever happened in the series or will happen any time soon.

19. Satoshi no masara

Satoshi no masara I'm not Red

At this rate, I think we should just have an Amourshipping month instead of just Amourshipping day, lolz!

SatoSere likes this.
  20. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator