1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Amourshipping Thread V3

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Staff_Member, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

That's absolutely incredible. It's things like this about AmourShipping that never cease to amaze me. This pairing that started five years ago from some childhood hand-holding and the same hope that fueled so many of the others became an absolute juggernaut at a time no one seriously expected. I can't imagine what people would've told you back then if you said our pairing would be featured in Pokemon articles and promoted by the company itself.

Redstar45 likes this.
  2. Satoshi no masara

Satoshi no masara I'm not Red

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  3. Spider-Phoenix

Spider-Phoenix Go, Go Power Rangers

Second time I see Dephender around these parts. You are an Amourshipper too, right? :p

Actually, I could see the Eevee falling for Sylveon. Or for added comedy - the trademark of Sun and Moon - I can see Torracat, Lycanroc or both falling for one of Serena's pokémon. Maybe even fighting for her love lol

======================================

On a different topic... Seeing the thumbnail image in the Let's Go video in the first page really made me feel that game protagonist could pass as Ash's kid. Maybe even Serena's as well. But that might be my hidden shipper side seeing too much into things.

4. SatoSere

SatoSere Well-Known Member

AmourShipping Month we can celebrate all month long in many ways is something very significant and special for all who love the AmourShipping.

Thank you very much for sharing it with everyone. So is, Satoshi and Serena develop in many moments and situations together of the life expressing their feelings, worries, thoughts and actions blooming in true love of couple.

Everyone really loves how Satoshi and Serena relationship was born and grew up, we always wished something like this to happen in Pokémon from the beginnings and more in them, it is a reality to see many moments between the love couple Satoshi and Serena to give a good future and happy ending for everyone in the pokémon stories. Never give up until the end!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  5. KenzeyEevee

KenzeyEevee The Realistic male Eevee

Interesting I must say!

6. KenzeyEevee

Its interesting that pokémon reacts on a shipping. They didnt do that in the past, did they? So is it canon for pokémon itself?

7. ash&charizardfan

ash&charizardfan Humanity's greatest soldier

I wouldn't call it canon as of yet, but the relatinship has definitely got the most relevance and is most close to canon status than other ships like pearlshipping (which is more best friends ship), advanceshipping (which is teacher-student relationship) or pokeshipping (which is mostly dub added). Even the director said that they are not in relationship right now you could hope that they could be a couple in the future. This ship is still very popular and the anime staff is milking it with that.

Redstar45 likes this.
  8. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

Yeah, they're not promoting "shipping", they're promoting an actual romance subplot from the series itself. They've never done that in the past because there hasn't really BEEN anything like this in the past.

9. KenzeyEevee

Do we have an Amourshipper here? Its strange, because Serena isnt relevant anymore, but they still "ship" it

10. Redstar45

Redstar45 A champion of kind heart !

Really !? You know that specialshipper still shipping red and yellow right now and amourshipping still alive in the Japan and many non-pokemon shipper still shipping their favorite character even after the anime is done.

11. ash&charizardfan

I am surprised they are still promoting this subplot, granted contestshipping is irrelevant for 2 years now but kukui x burnet is the current ship not to mention they are practically adults while rest are just kids.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  12. KenzeyEevee

Serena is a really special person to Ash. She is so different from the current and past girls. Ash is also very sweet to her. They fit together because they care so much about eachother. And the writers supporting it is a plus. But why would you now promote a series/ship that isnt relevant anymore? Unless they have planned something?

13. ash&charizardfan

I think this has to do with the ship still being popular that they are promoting it so much, i remember someone saying that serena figurine released this year or previous year s much popular that they had to literally increase its price to curb the demand and even then it was fully sold. So going by this surge who wouldn't be wise enough to promote it to get huge cash.

14. ash&charizardfan

Well since this place has dried a bit, i have one question in the end of XY series what did that babybreadth flower represent? Serena's crush or everlasting love of whole characters in XY series.

15. Redstar45

To me everlasting love of Pokemon anime universe. And Serena crush on Ash/Satoshi !

16. Epicocity

Epicocity Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure in the language of flowers it was "eternal gratitude" from Yajima to everyone. It had nothing to do with Amour. People just took it heavily out of context because of what baby's breath is usually used at...or some other weird theories.

But no, Yajima meant it as gratitude.

Spider-Phoenix likes this.
  17. ash&charizardfan

Well since it is nearly 2019, it is going to be last year of SM anime, so do anyone think serena would be getting a special at the end of SM series or will she be getting a cameo in gen 8? If she is getting a special with whom lillie or just her as a single character like iris got.

18. Redstar45

Maybe ?

19. ash&charizardfan

Well I would personally like a special between her and lillie at the end of SM, but there would be a big plot hole since serena is in hoenn how could she meet her in the first place and sending lillie stright to hoenn as a new trainer would be odd as well.

20. SatoSere

SatoSere Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to all with your loved ones on these special dates.

Satoshi goes to visit his friends who are in the regions. Later, his friends will travel to Alola to meet Satoshi.
    In the new anime, my wish is to see Satoshi and Serena become companions traveling together to gen 8/new región with new pokémon, stories, have Mega Ring, Mega Evolution, save the world and many moments in their relationship (SatoSere).