1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Amourshipping Thread V3

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Staff_Member, Sep 21, 2016.

1. ash&charizardfan

ash&charizardfan Humanity's greatest soldier

OK, so now that 2018 is going to end what are the expectations for 2019, is there any chance for serena or any other companion to have a short cameo or even in gen 8 which is going to come out later this year.

2. SatoSere

SatoSere Well-Known Member

Happy Year to everyone who support in some way the AmourShipping. We are very anxious to appreciate Satoshi and Serena in their reunion and traveling together, it going to be wonderful to see many things in their relationship.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  3. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

Really, no discussion at all about how today's new year's special had a lengthy Serena segment? They showed the kiss and the crossdressing episode and all.

4. AshSerena

AshSerena Well-Known Member

During the crossdressing episode, the narration said this "
    あなたがストイックな人間との関係に悩んでいるなら
    その人物になりきることで
    良好な関係を築く糸口を見つけられるかもしれない"

"If you are worried from relationships with stoic people
    By being able to be that person
    You may be able to find a clue to build a good relationship"

Is it the correct translation Dephender? >.<

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    Spider-Phoenix, SatoSere and Power Up like this.
  5. Krisu

Krisu New Member

It was nice to see so long segment. I wonder what narrator say when they show Ash and Serena figures and Serena looking for two paths. Other path lead Ash and other path some Japanese word, I guess? Also what narrator says in that famous kiss scene? ^_^

It was really nice segment and IMO shows again that Ash and Serena relationship is big thing for the Pokemon

6. Power Up

Power Up ...

This just shows how popular Amour is and how relevant it is. I’m telling you guys, it’s only a matter of time until they do SOMETHING involving Serena and Amour. There should be no logical reason as to why they wouldn’t.

It’s so damn popular everywhere, especially in Japan. The kiss was voted in the top 3 of most iconic kisses in an anime in a Japanese poll. As well as a huge host of other popularity polls/focus.

Something is going to happen. Whether it be Gen 8, a movie, or a special. Serena is bound to show up

Spider-Phoenix and Akkipeddi like this.
  7. Akkipeddi

Akkipeddi Tsundere Service

Yep, I've always believed that, and today's significant focus on Serena just reaffirmed my belief. There's not going to be more than 35-37 episodes left in SM thank goodness, so her return in SM is all but ruled out. But I'm very confident that she'll be back, in some significant manner possible for the next gen.

Power Up likes this.
  8. Power Up

Power Up ...

Notice how I left out cameo :D. I can’t trust SM with anything relating to Amour. I’d be extremely scared if they announced she was coming in SM lol.

Execs would be insane not to do something with Amour.

I’m confident as well, it’ll be exciting to see how the Gen 8 shapes up to be. If she comes back there, it’d be great

Honestly tho, I’d be most happy if they just confirm it in a endgame movie or something of the sorts. They can continue the main anime that way as well.

9. Satoshi no masara

Satoshi no masara I'm not Red

I just found out via Twitter but I almost forgot about this board, lolz. Looking forward to some translations from you!

Really interested to see some translations! And thanks for sharing, AshSerena!:D

10. Power Up

Power Up ...

Do you have any idea what they said during the kiss scene?

Wow thanks! Was there any narration during the kiss scene?

11. AshSerena

AshSerena Well-Known Member

Some more scene, The narrator explaining how Serena is confused or worried if she will continue traveling with Ash and others or if she going to pursue her dream.(after Palermo asking Serena to come with her)
    At this time the words of Satoshi help her (the scene on her last showcase on right side picture) to decide so she pursue her dream and went to Hoenn
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    some more interested picture,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SatoSere and Satoshi no masara like this.
  12. Satoshi no masara

Satoshi no masara I'm not Red

I'm really liking the attention between Ash and Serena in this special episode and wow, they used some figures! I used to want to have them together when they were released. XD

AshSerena likes this.
  13. ash&charizardfan

Lol in the last image why does it look like greninja has knocked down ash from his feet and other two are just watching.

14. _AISP

_AISP Insect/Pokemon lover

Well that second picture from the top left looks interesting

15. ash&charizardfan

I still wonder why did they show only brock, serena and lillie in the preview and not other characters?

And all the characters main personality and ethics were shown like brock's running gag with women and lillie fear of pokemon with serena's infutuation towards ash they had just proved that it was a big part of character, she is the only main character to have feelings towards ash.

16. Redstar45

Redstar45 The anime canon cop !

If you don't count Misty or Anabel's feel for him .

17. cf16polo

cf16polo Well-Known Member

heey fellas, its been a while since the last time i got into this thread (about 2 years LOL) but that doesnt change the fact that i love amourshipping as much as you all, i know that this might sound pessimist but i dont really think that serena will ever make a cameo on sun and moon, we are really close to start the league and i dont really think that the animators might find a way (or even care) to introduce her for a couple of episodes, but anyway here comes a question to all of u, how do u think that serena could make a cameo on sun and moon and how would be ash reaction to her appearance?

18. _AISP

_AISP Insect/Pokemon lover

Don't mind if she doesn't. Hoping for an appearance in gen 8 or something

19. Redstar45

Redstar45 The anime canon cop !

Welcome

20. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Looking Good

Where have I ever said that I’m a Misty fan? New flash, I’m not. Before you even open your mouth, at least know all of your facts.

Also, if Serena was going to come back, she would have by now. Sorry, not sorry.

Pokegirl Fan~ and Kjmb like this.