1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Amourshipping Thread V3

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Staff_Member, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Power Up

Power Up Sweet Victory

Kalos League. Logically, Ash should have won, but it didn't happen

2. Blood Red

Blood Red ...

Oh, that. Yeah, it was the time I finally lost any faith I had in the anime. Honestly, the kiss was the only reason I don't completely hate Pokémon after that moronic decision.

Power Up likes this.
  3. ash&charizardfan

ash&charizardfan Humanity's greatest soldier

Anabel was a frontier brain so more of a support character whereas misty was never outright confirm to have romantic feelings for him, dont let the delusional pokeshippers fool you, these guys still claim that girl from first movie trailer is there child which has been proven wrong, even shudo said in his blog that they were supposed to be great friends and that's it, she may have been setup as a partner to her in OI but in johto it was pretty much obvious since ash was suppose to stay as MC and they were planning to replace her so they toned it down by the end. Just see in all her later cameos there haven't been any major moments which implies romantic attraction.

If i have to say this show's two three biggest weak points one of them is that after they replace the companions with new ones they totally ditch them like they dont even bring them every region for about 1-2 episodes which will keep the cnsistency of the shw not to mention keep the fanbase happy too its the same with ash's regional pokemon as well.