• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
It is interesting to note that they still support Amourshipping, despite being a thing that is not relevant in SM.
Who are you referring to specifically?

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
The fans in Japan is apparently still support it so yeah

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
The fans in Japan is apparently still support it so yeah

Just saw a video about amourshipping and found it strange.
Well yeah, obviously AmourShippers still support AmourShipping lol. A pairing doesn't just die after its series ends; there are still strong PokeShipping, AdvanceShipping, and PearlShipping communities around. I thought you meant The Pokemon Company was still showing support for AmourShipping or something like that.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
They are, the kiss got brought up on two separate occasions this year alone. Other pairings don't get "shown support" because... well, they're fan inventions.
In 2019, you mean? Or in the last 365 days? Still, you're right, it is quite impressive.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Well yeah, obviously AmourShippers still support AmourShipping lol. A pairing doesn't just die after its series ends; there are still strong PokeShipping, AdvanceShipping, and PearlShipping communities around. I thought you meant The Pokemon Company was still showing support for AmourShipping or something like that.

Not to mention this pairing has actual canon reference unlike the other pairings. By the way did anyone watch the Gen 8 promo there was a blonde trainer who challenged the female player to a battle which kinda looked like serena maybe her design was influenced by serena.

They are, the kiss got brought up on two separate occasions this year alone. Other pairings don't get "shown support" because... well, they're fan inventions.

Fan inventions? Well pokeshippers aren't gonna like your comment they still believe to this day that pokeshipping is still closest ship to canon.

D

Deleted member 384931

Not to mention this pairing has actual canon reference unlike the other pairings. By the way did anyone watch the Gen 8 promo there was a blonde trainer who challenged the female player to a battle which kinda looked like serena maybe her design was influenced by serena.
Does she looks like Serena?

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
I mean, part of Serena's character is her admiration/feelings for Ash so I wouldn't be surprised if amourhsipping is still relevant and that "kiss", my Arceus, that's a record breaker for the entire Anipoke's history.

By the way did anyone watch the Gen 8 promo there was a blonde trainer who challenged the female player to a battle which kinda looked like serena maybe her design was influenced by serena.
You're not alone on this. When I first watched the Pokemon SwSh's trailer, I immediately thought of Serena when the "Lass" in uniform showed up.

As a matter of fact, there's a couple of fanarts showing that. Here's a sample: https://twitter.com/sawakeny/status/1101086122728255488

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Well, not judging the value or trying to push for a ship war, specially because I agree, but one of the others is also an american dub invention.

Redstar45

Well, not judging the value or trying to push for a ship war, specially because I agree, but one of the others is also an american dub invention.
Not wanting to add any more fire to stupid shipping war but it is was few hinted in os-ag era (ani sub) that kasumi and Satoshi do have a feeling toward each others .

Redstar45

D

Deleted member 384931

It is interesting since the end of XYZ, Ash notices things like a "wedding" and "love" and understands them (a bit)

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
It is interesting since the end of XYZ, Ash notices things like a "wedding" and "love" and understands them (a bit)
"[Romantic] couples are like really good buddies, right?" -- Ash in Best Wishes

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Apparently, March 14 is Satoshi Day according to Twitter since I see this tag trending:

#サトシの日

I wonder why it's that particular day...

Incidentally, March 14 is also a Japanese Holiday called "White Day," which is exactly one month after Valentine's Day. According to the article on White Day:

On White Day men are supposed to give return gifts to women who gifted them chocolates on Valentine’s Day. More often the color of the chocolate is white because of the name of the day. Flowers, candies and other gifts are also popular along with the chocolates. Again, department stores have many advanced reminders with gift displays so men will have no excuse to forget about this special day which is important for women.

Looks like Satoshi is going to have to give Serena a special gift in return.