1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Amourshipping Thread V3

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Staff_Member, Sep 21, 2016.

1. skybattler262

skybattler262 Well-Known Member

There was a 4chan leak showed in aDrive (Youtuber) that says we might have a love triangle including a certain Scottish Meme, a Dense guy, and a girl from Kalos.

Thoughts?

2. J.Agera

J.Agera We will be surpassing our dreams!

Fake. Already discussed.
    (if it happens, get ready for WW3)

3. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

Honestly I wouldn't really be opposed to this. But I've already seen this purported leak and written a good bit on the Advancers about the elements that point to it being total bullshit. Of course, only time will tell, but I'm really not optimistic about this particular thing being true.

4. Xuxuba

Xuxuba Well-Known Member

Did that 4chan user had a history of getting things right before? If not, he is just some random guy wanting attention and you shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet.

Some poketubers and bloggers will spread any misinformation for views...

5. ash&charizardfan

ash&charizardfan Humanity's greatest soldier

I think the miss translation is intentional, some people just dont want this to happen, i remember when the series was airing they said this whole subplot will be watered down once she finds her goal, after that they said it will end with no resolution and will be forgotten then after the kiss happened they said it probably happened on the cheeks no way they would do mouth to mouth, after it was confirmed that it was indeed a lip kiss they said now they have made certain that she will never come back and if she comes bck for a cameo they will be saying ash and serena have no chemistry. That's the ignorance level of some people here so i think even if you try 10 times or more it would stay the same.

Here is one advice for you, never believe in the rumours, but i have feeling she will be there in the new series may be in kalos related episode maybe as a temporary female companion, probably there is no female companion shown as of yet.

6. Satoshi no masara

Satoshi no masara I'm not Red

J.Agera likes this.
  7. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

Her role hasn't been confirmed yet to the best of my knowledge, only her background. But yes, that leak is highly likely to be fabricated regardless.

8. Satoshi no masara

9. Motor Bug2005

Motor Bug2005 Well-Known Member

10. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

What I don't see, unless I'm missing something, is anything that confirms she's a traveling partner, instead of a recurring character like Bianca or Shauna. But, back to what's more relevant in this thread specifically, it appears unlikely that Ash will have a crush on the Scotsman as previously rumored.

That's correct.

11. Satoshi no masara

Oh, OK my bad

12. SatoSere

SatoSere Well-Known Member

Today, October 17. Pokémon XY~XY & Z turns 6 years in Japan, it is also the day that several details about Satoshi and Serena have a relationship since childhood together where were born and grew up in Pallet Town, since the Pokémon beginnings. Happy AmourShipping Days~Month to everyone!!!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019 at 2:25 PM
    J.Agera and Xuxuba like this.