• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Wait he is? Wtf.
He made some of the most God-tier animated episodes.
Yeah and the guy made post os-Dppt music is leaving too

SatoSere

Pokémon announced that "October 27, 2019" is the last chapter of the anime SM: "The sun, the moon and everyone's dreams":
https://twitter.com/Pokekalos/status/1178943269885140992
A miracle in Pokémon, we hope:
Satoshi ends his travel to Alola in a farewell party at the vacation school with promises of everyone fulfilling their dreams. Satoshi and Pikachu return Kanto. Serena come back her home where she was born and raised in Pallet Town going to her meet with Satoshi, Serena has grown her long honey blonde hair with new japanese hairstyle, new look and blue ribbon. Both expressing many feelings in their hearts. Satoshi and Serena become main protagonists traveling together with new stories, adventures, dreams, pokémon, friends, save the world and many things in Kanto and the new region in the Pokémon Anime. These are humble wishes that everyone would like to witness on October 27, 2019 in Japan, this important date is fulfilled in the return of Satoshi and Serena in Pokémon. AmourShipping

Last edited:

skybattler262

There was a 4chan leak showed in aDrive (Youtuber) that says we might have a love triangle including a certain Scottish Meme, a Dense guy, and a girl from Kalos.

Thoughts?

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
There was a 4chan leak showed in aDrive (Youtuber) that says we might have a love triangle including a certain Scottish Meme, a Dense guy, and a girl from Kalos.

Thoughts?
Honestly I wouldn't really be opposed to this. But I've already seen this purported leak and written a good bit on the Advancers about the elements that point to it being total bullshit. Of course, only time will tell, but I'm really not optimistic about this particular thing being true.

Xuxuba

Did that 4chan user had a history of getting things right before? If not, he is just some random guy wanting attention and you shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet.

Some poketubers and bloggers will spread any misinformation for views...

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
The way he worded it was essentially "When you watch this scene, the thought we intended for you to have at that moment is 'these two are going to get together in the future'". There's a LOT of misinformation floating around regarding how he worded it because certain people are extremely obsessed with trying to downplay the scene and Yajima's intent by nitpicking the specific wording of a specific translation (which is why I had to revise it like 3 times and still see people try really really hard to act like said this pairing only exists in fans' imagination).

I think the miss translation is intentional, some people just dont want this to happen, i remember when the series was airing they said this whole subplot will be watered down once she finds her goal, after that they said it will end with no resolution and will be forgotten then after the kiss happened they said it probably happened on the cheeks no way they would do mouth to mouth, after it was confirmed that it was indeed a lip kiss they said now they have made certain that she will never come back and if she comes bck for a cameo they will be saying ash and serena have no chemistry. That's the ignorance level of some people here so i think even if you try 10 times or more it would stay the same.

Honestly I wouldn't really be opposed to this. But I've already seen this purported leak and written a good bit on the Advancers about the elements that point to it being total bullshit. Of course, only time will tell, but I'm really not optimistic about this particular thing being true.

Here is one advice for you, never believe in the rumours, but i have feeling she will be there in the new series may be in kalos related episode maybe as a temporary female companion, probably there is no female companion shown as of yet.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
What I don't see, unless I'm missing something, is anything that confirms she's a traveling partner, instead of a recurring character like Bianca or Shauna. But, back to what's more relevant in this thread specifically, it appears unlikely that Ash will have a crush on the Scotsman as previously rumored.

I believe he was refering to the 4chan leak, not the official info we got today.
That's correct.

SatoSere

Today, October 17. Pokémon XY~XY & Z turns 6 years in Japan, it is also the day that several details about Satoshi and Serena have a relationship since childhood together where were born and grew up in Pallet Town, since the Pokémon beginnings. Happy AmourShipping Days~Month to everyone!!!

Last edited:

SatoSere

I wish you all Happy AmourShipping Anniversary (SatoSere) become canon in the XY&Z 47 (a day like today, October 27 "month 10") with a wonderful future in pokémon stories, it's 3 years since everyone witnessed Satoshi and Serena living their happiness, express their love on their first kiss on the lips and become a canonical couple for Pokémon and the world. Everyone continues to fight for these dreams and never give up until the end!!

Last edited:

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Just checked Twitter and happy to see that many people still remember how wonderful and historical the last XY&Z ep was, especially the kiss scene. One of Pokenchi's staff, MAEDA208 has this posted on his Twitter as well: https://twitter.com/MAEDA_R_TOMO/status/1188264996641243137?s=20

Happy anniversary my fellow amourshippers. I'd like to ask what everyone's reaction when they first saw the kissing scene.