1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Amourshipping Thread V3

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Staff_Member, Sep 21, 2016.

1. BabaVanga

BabaVanga Well-Known Member

I know the chances are rather small but if she comes back I wanna see her with long hair again.

2. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

I prefer the shorter hair personally, but the long would make sense too. I think the real question I'd want to know is whether or not she's still wearing the blue ribbon.

3. You know, I am still an Amourshipper, but not a big fan as I used to be, maybe because there is a lot of time between her departure and her return.

4. SerenaRulez

SerenaRulez Well-Known Member

I like her more with long hair but since I don't think her hair would grow while she's away in Hoenn, I will bet that she'll have short hair when she returns. One thing that I liked about when she cut her hair is that Ash wasn't upset about it. I worried for a while that maybe he found Serena more attractive when she had her hair long but it turns out that it didn't change how Ash treated her. :)

5. dontmesswithasnowman

dontmesswithasnowman New Freezer

Well I come back to check on this forum on a whim to find that most of my own thoughts were answered. Still I can’t help but wonder how this new generation is going to pan out? It seems the regions being visited are more on a per episode basis so really any past companion could come out of the woodwork if they so chose. Although I can’t help but wonder how on earth they would pull off a Serena cameo? I mean she got him on the lips the last time they met, absolutely no way that it would go over well if they met again before some end game for Ash where he’s aged and written off. Otherwise I can’t imagine how awkward that would be and more importantly how hard it would be to pull off for the writers without causing an internet war. But then again Ash did just catch a Dragonite so I suspect that anything is possible...

For the sake of putting my own thoughts to rest how would you all want to approach a Serena cameo if you were in the position to write such a moment?

SerenaRulez and KenzeyEevee like this.
  6. Spider-Phoenix

Spider-Phoenix Go, Go Power Rangers

I think a Serena guest appearance would likely just had her interact with Ash more or less the same as she always did. Maybe she'd be a bit more "active" in the sense of showing affection to him.

Though I'm kind of curious how they'd write Go's reaction to Serena. I could even see a comedic scene with Serena showing her affection with words or something, Go finds strange to which Koharu - who noticed - just shouting a "you're slow, Go"

Another fan of the short her. I think it makes her cuter.

I'm still favorable to it, honestly. But then, I don't consider myself a hardcore shipper. I just want Serena to suceed because I really like her character

SerenaRulez likes this.
  7. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

8. SerenaRulez

SerenaRulez Well-Known Member

I know that my idea probably won't ever happen but I would want to see Serena grow up before she meets Ash again that way they might have a better chance of becoming a couple since they would both be older and more mature. So I would want a timeskip situation and for Ash and Serena to meet in Kalos in the distant future. And I would make it less of a cameo and more like a proper finale for the show. :)

9. Shadao

Shadao Champion GETTO DA ZE!

10. Observer

Observer Mostly watching

Spider-Phoenix likes this.
  11. SatoSere

SatoSere Well-Known Member

It is an important event on Love Day (Valentine's Day) where Pokémon Co., people and fans celebrate and recognize our Canonical Couple (Ash Ketchum and Serena) from Pokémon, SatoSere「サトセレ、AmourShipping」<3

Many people also celebrate Kiss Day「#キスの日」in Japan and Internationally.

12. They are monsters lol

13. matthew11

matthew11 8000 MMR

Hello, Mr. Helper just passing through, just here to share a little... something?

I was just scrolling through an endless void that is Facebook and this image immediately caught my attention:

[​IMG]

I knew the artstyle was too familiar, and so do the small details like eye color and those man's whiskers. I'm not really sure where this came from, or it may be that I'm too late to know about this, but if anyone can enlighten me or just give a translation, it would be much appreciated.

Spider-Phoenix and KenzeyEevee like this.
  14. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

It's fan art from NoVaNoah. The copyright notice at the bottom made it quite a bit easier to identify than it otherwise would've been.

Spider-Phoenix and KenzeyEevee like this.
  15. Satoshi no masara

Satoshi no masara I'm not Red

It's fanart but it sure made the social media go nuts for a while, even the Japanese fans went crazy about it, (also, who's "Satoshu (サトシュ)"?) lmao! XD
    And you know it got famous that it became an article on several websites. XD

Spider-Phoenix likes this.
  16. Spider-Phoenix

Spider-Phoenix Go, Go Power Rangers

Such elaborate fanart. It almost got me. Good thing I first saw it on Reddit where the poster made sure to point out it's fanart right in the title.

(though my cynical side would have said it's fanart even if I just saw the pic).