• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

SatoSere

Hello, Mr. Helper just passing through, just here to share a little... something?

I was just scrolling through an endless void that is Facebook and this image immediately caught my attention:

lTlTAG6_d.jpg

I knew the artstyle was too familiar, and so do the small details like eye color and those man's whiskers. I'm not really sure where this came from, or it may be that I'm too late to know about this, but if anyone can enlighten me or just give a translation, it would be much appreciated.

Is a beautiful life in the future of our heroes Satoshi and Serena is a canonical couple develops their feelings and true love forming their happy family in Pallet Town. Everyone wishes to see these special moments in Pokémon stories very soon, our happiness and love would be complete and continue this new life (SatoSere, AmourShipping).

SerenaRulez

Hello, Mr. Helper just passing through, just here to share a little... something?

I was just scrolling through an endless void that is Facebook and this image immediately caught my attention:

lTlTAG6_d.jpg

I knew the artstyle was too familiar, and so do the small details like eye color and those man's whiskers. I'm not really sure where this came from, or it may be that I'm too late to know about this, but if anyone can enlighten me or just give a translation, it would be much appreciated.

So cute and I wish it was real because that is almost how I imagined Ash and Serena's kids would look if they had grown up and gotten married when the Kalos series ended. :D

Blood Red

【推しの子】

lTlTAG6_d.jpg

I'd be overjoyed if Serena's design when she grows up looks even half as good as this. The kids are adorable too!

Ash tho...

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I've seen that one on Reddit long ago, but I still find it pretty good.

I can't help but wonder how things would have been like had Go and Ash met back in that summer camp.

No idea why a potential Serena return is not being discussed with its implications for Amour! With Korrina coming back, more former companions may also visit, one of them being Serena. How do you guys see a potential Serena return going? How would Ash & Go bump in to her?

Also @Spider-Phoenix, Go actually mentioned the summer camp at Oak's place in the latest episode! Maybe they actually have. At least I think that was the summer camp being mentioned...

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
No idea why a potential Serena return is not being discussed with its implications for Amour! With Korrina coming back, more former companions may also visit, one of them being Serena. How do you guys see a potential Serena return going? How would Ash & Go bump in to her?

Also @Spider-Phoenix, Go actually mentioned the summer camp at Oak's place in the latest episode! Maybe they actually have. At least I think that was the summer camp being mentioned...
It is might be different Okido's Camp or Go and Koharu would be remember Serena and Satoshi and Shigeru same for them.

It is might be different Okido's Camp or Go and Koharu would be remember Serena and Satoshi and Shigeru same for them.

But Koharu and Go wouldn't have a reason to mention Serena since they don't know Ash knows about Serena.

The camp thing is something that could actually be a potential hint for a Serena return, IF this show was competent at dropping little hints for big payoffs. It's probably nothing, but Korrina coming back as really fueled my speculation

Redstar45

But Koharu and Go wouldn't have a reason to mention Serena since they don't know Ash knows about Serena.

The camp thing is something that could actually be a potential hint for a Serena return, IF this show was competent at dropping little hints for big payoffs. It's probably nothing, but Korrina coming back as really fueled my speculation
I mean if they did go same one that Satoshi and Serena did go to then they would leave the camp before Satoshi and Serena arrived and meet for first time.

Hm it would be hard for her to make such a casual return after her bold departure. But I was thinking of two scenarios that would be hilarious and fit the comedy of the current show.
1. Have an episode where Serena sees Ash from a distance and tries to hide from him. Maybe she runs into Goh but never runs into Ash.
2. Have an episode where 2-3 of the old girls are in a group and reminisce with Ash as Goh and Koharu’s draws drop in a comedic fashion and maybe add a comment about Ash being a player or scandalous.

Those are just my own thoughts on what would be a fun scenario. Ideally though Serena can’t make contact with Ash or else we either get some plot holes with neither thinking about how they last departed, or they would have to advance the ship some which I’m not sure they’d do. But then again I was proven wrong on multiple accounts in XY, XYZ.

matthew11

8000 MMR
Serena's possible return?

The obvious possible reason for that would be the one where she decides to visit Pallet Town just to reminisce about her childhood with Ash. But I prefer she hears about the World Championships and decides to try battling and hopes she would meet Ash there, like how Dawn did back in the BW series where she entered the Junior Cup then came back to Johto to finish her contest run. That would hold more episodes with her in it than the former.

I don't really care about digging more on their past. I mean, their encounter with each other is already enough establishment.

The scenario that I see happening would be Ash and Go going to Hoenn and end up watching a Pokemon contest in which Serena performs. Hijinks ensue. Ash and Serena both remember the kiss and Serena is seriously embarrassed while Go is teasing Ash about having a girlfriend.

Something like that at least. There's also a possibility Korrina might mention Serena in the upcoming Battle Festival episode.

I agree that the thing I'm most afraid of happening if Serena comes back is if they don't acknowledge the ship/the kiss at the end of XY. To be honest though, it's been so long since we've seen Serena I think I might be willing to take a chance on that happening. Of course, best case scenario is that they acknowledge it and do something with it.

I would be fine with them not actually progressing the ship if they just simply acknowledge that the ship exists and follow through with similar hints like those showed in XY if Serena comes back.

It's really sad that this is the only shipping thread that can still be posted in without it violating the 60-day rule. Even the other mainstream shipping threads are getting closed. :(

Well, shipping has been dead for a while now in Pokemon. It's a far cry from how active the shipping subsection of the forum was in 2013-2017. While it's admittedly reassuring that Amour is still relatively strong, still a bit sad to see the situation

D

Deleted member 384931

The scenario that I see happening would be Ash and Go going to Hoenn and end up watching a Pokemon contest in which Serena performs. Hijinks ensue. Ash and Serena both remember the kiss and Serena is seriously embarrassed while Go is teasing Ash about having a girlfriend.

Something like that at least. There's also a possibility Korrina might mention Serena in the upcoming Battle Festival episode.

I agree that the thing I'm most afraid of happening if Serena comes back is if they don't acknowledge the ship/the kiss at the end of XY. To be honest though, it's been so long since we've seen Serena I think I might be willing to take a chance on that happening. Of course, best case scenario is that they acknowledge it and do something with it.

I would be fine with them not actually progressing the ship if they just simply acknowledge that the ship exists and follow through with similar hints like those showed in XY if Serena comes back.

Well, shipping has been dead for a while now in Pokemon. It's a far cry from how active the shipping subsection of the forum was in 2013-2017. While it's admittedly reassuring that Amour is still relatively strong, still a bit sad to see the situation

Yeah the Aloloan girls didnt have a popular ship with Ash and now only Gou I think?

Redstar45

Yeah the Aloloan girls didnt have a popular ship with Ash and now only Gou I think?
Yeah that as not popular as the most well-known shipping (Satoshi x Kasumi or x Haruka/Hikari/Iris/Serena).

Last edited:

SatoSereFan224888

I think I found a song perfect for AmourShipping, from Ash's point of view.

The lyrics would prove to be powerful because it shows how much Ash really misses Serena and how much he really wants to see her again.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I think I found a song perfect for AmourShipping, from Ash's point of view.

The lyrics would prove to be powerful because it shows how much Ash really misses Serena and how much he really wants to see her again.
I'm not sure if we truly have or ever will have a song that perfectly describes AmourShipping from Ash's point of view, but we absolutely do for Serena.

Tweedia is an absolute blessing.