1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Amourshipping Thread V3

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Staff_Member, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Spider-Phoenix

Spider-Phoenix #ChespinGang

Yeah, but episode 1 showed that was not the same Summer Camp Ash and Serena had met.

Ash overslept in the one Go was in.

Also, if you ask me, the Ash from the Serena flashback looked slightly older than the Ash of PM19 episode 1.

I mean, did you ever get a confirmation of how old Ash and Serena were when they first met? We do know that the Summer Camp Go had went and Ash missed were from when they were 5. But what about Ash's and Serena's?

Back in the days of SM, I was quite surprised they didn't try to make her cameo a joke episode. Like, Ash just casually meets Serena on Alola one day, they hang out to had a talk, the classmates see from far and assume it's her girlfriend. We could have gotten all the usual gags... Ash being oblivious to everything, Serena blushing, Kiawe being a drama queen and so on...

Sure they could make that with Go and Koharu but I dunno... I could see Koharu either not giving a danm or actually having the same reaction she had from when she heard her mom telling about how she had met her father

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  2. Rune Knight

Rune Knight Well-Known Member

I know this sounds silly but I'm having dreams about Serena returning. :'(

3. Blood Red

Blood Red ...

Since Ash is gonna meet up with Korrina in the anime again, I‘m pretty sure he’ll bring up Serena. If that happens, I wonder if there’ll be any references to their kiss, or Serena’s feelings for Ash.

SerenaRulez likes this.
  4. dontmesswithasnowman

dontmesswithasnowman New Freezer

It’s entirely possible. This current season is smashing old rules. Ash with a pseudo yet again and a ghost type to boot. A Riolu that we all knew he needed to have since the mystery of mew movie. I have to wonder if them bringing Korrina in could be a way to point towards XY/XYZ as a way to say, “Oh we didn’t forget.” I mean Serena is pretty heavily pushed as the end game for Ash. So it wouldn’t surprise me to see them give us some reminders here and there.

KenzeyEevee likes this.