• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Hello fellow Amourshippers
Valentines Day is coming up soon so hopefully the Pokemon Company will tweet The Kiss

There's Valentine Serena on Pokémon Masters. Granted it's the game version but still a Valentine Serena.

Wonder if there's fanart of the game version with those clothes already...

Satoshi no masara

Watching Pokémon Legends repeatedly until release
There's Valentine Serena on Pokémon Masters. Granted it's the game version but still a Valentine Serena.

Wonder if there's fanart of the game version with those clothes already...
I've already seen plenty of Palentines Serena fanart in Pixiv and Twitter. I've also seen some few ones with anime Serena wearing the Palentines day outfit

Credits go to the artists:

BONUS:
Not Palentines day but still a beautiful tribute for our favorite couple and so far my favorite amourshipping fanart of this year:

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Golden Queen
I've already seen plenty of Palentines Serena fanart in Pixiv and Twitter. I've also seen some few ones with anime Serena wearing the Palentines day outfit

Credits go to the artists:

BONUS:
Not Palentines day but still a beautiful tribute for our favorite couple and so far my favorite amourshipping fanart of this year:
My favorites are the second and third ones. Theyre all still adorable though.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Happy Valentines for you americans and from other countries who celebrate it today.

Anyway, did they post the thing again or not?

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Currently watching the entire Pokémon anime
I dont think so since they like to do it every other year for some reason
2018- kiss
2019- no kiss
2020- kiss
2021- no kiss?
2022- kiss?
Anyways people are rt it on twitter so I watched their other Amour posts on 2018 and 2020

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Currently watching the entire Pokémon anime
Today is the one year anniversary of the CoroCoro Leak (even though it was fake) that drove us nuts.

Epicocity

Today is the one year anniversary of the CoroCoro Leak (even though it was fake) that drove us nuts.
Eh, I wouldn't have ever thought it was a leak.

Anyone familiar with NoVaNoAh's work would know that was hers and nothing official, and indeed myself and a group of friends were laughing about how people could confuse fanart with something legitimate.

Satoshi no masara

Watching Pokémon Legends repeatedly until release
Eh, I wouldn't have ever thought it was a leak.

Anyone familiar with NoVaNoAh's work would know that was hers and nothing official, and indeed myself and a group of friends were laughing about how people could confuse fanart with something legitimate.
No doubt that anyone who knows NoVaNoah will recognize the art but this fake CoroCoro leak sure fooled a lot of the Japanese fans since they don't know who she is. They only realized it was fake because of the "Satoshu" (サトシュ) in the lower left text.

DawnKenny

DAWN KENNY
yeah and im sure I need not explain anything, but amourshipping is the only shipping with ash which works, serena was the only girl accepted by ash...!!
Misty: had a crush on ash but ash didn't share back feelings
May: no doubt she loves drew more than ash and she will choose drew over ash, and was not shown to have a crush
Dawn: no need to explain, its a sibling relationship for sure...!!
Iris: no need to explan they dont love each other
Serena: the girl who clearly showed to have a developed crush on ash, the only girl who kissed ash and the only girl accepted by ash(last episode of xyz after the kiss ash nodded) I guess that enough......!!
So its clear amourshipping wins...!!!