• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
He is dense because he is a kid and at that age, most kids don't care for or don't understand romance.

Mega Ampharos the Dragon

Electric type Enthusiast
Explain why drew/tierno were interested in may/serena respectively. How is it that everyone around him is aware of it?
That is exactly like asking why Ah is still 10 even after 1,148

Which guessing that every episode is one day, that is 3 years and 53 days

Meaning that Ash would have to be 13 (If he started on his 10th birthday) or just turned 14 (if he started 10 years, 10 months, and 10 days from birth)

This is not taking into account 2/3/4/5 parters or off-screen time

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
As I said, in my post: most kids.

"Most kids" and "All kids" refer to different quantities of kids.

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Currently watching the entire Pokémon anime
When Ash and Serena reunite the English dub has to play I Choose You as the singer is Serena’s VA

Mega Ampharos the Dragon

Electric type Enthusiast

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Currently watching the entire Pokémon anime
ITS KALOS MONTH MY DUDES
This video brings back so much memories... the Fletchling symbolizing the transition from Serena to Ash, always connected. The best thing that Kalos gave us was Amourshipping by far (and Pancham and Satoshi Gekkouga)

Satoshi no masara

Watching Pokémon Legends repeatedly until release
Recent poll in Japan shows that Serena is still the most popular Anipoke heroine. Serena got a total of 1425 with Dawn in closed second with a total of 1397

Sources:

Ragnarok4

Showcases Lover ~ Dragonite Trainer
Recent poll in Japan shows that Serena is still the most popular Anipoke heroine. Serena got a total of 1425 with Dawn in closed second with a total of 1397

Sources:
That poll was a bit tricky, different fan accounts of some pokegirls on instagram began to share the link in their stories so that they could vote in favor of their favorite

Dragonsoldier77

That poll was a bit tricky, different fan accounts of some pokegirls on instagram began to share the link in their stories so that they could vote in favor of their favorite
Yeah, some characters like dawn and misty had a lot of last minute massive vote increase.

Serena was one of the few who didn’t have an unnatural increase though.

Though the most uncalled thing is probably how all the positive serena comments on the poll were downvoted to hell.

Morax

Hard boiled

Sources:
Good to know but i doubt this will have an impact on anipoke. The writers seem to be ignoring her?

Ragnarok4

Showcases Lover ~ Dragonite Trainer
Yeah, some characters like dawn and misty had a lot of last minute massive vote increase.

Serena was one of the few who didn’t have an unnatural increase though.

Though the most uncalled thing is probably how all the positive serena comments on the poll were downvoted to hell.
I didn't want to say it, but yes, Misty and Dawn got help, Serena not much

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Guess what day it is today!

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ミルフィの日?src=hashtag_click