• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Good to know but i doubt this will have an impact on anipoke. The writers seem to be ignoring her?
I don't think the writers are 'ignoring' her, there's just no reason for her to show up right now.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Guess what day it is today!

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ミルフィの日?src=hashtag_click

Miette was fine, even if she had to ruin Party Dancepades...

at least she made up for it by making the episode 4 episodes later, the first Master Class episode, a bit more wholesome at the beginning

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Come to think about Alcreamie would have been great for both Serena and Miette. If only it was created 2 gens sooner...

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So about that magazine......how soon can we expect a full translation?
That one about what kind of wedding the featured characters (Ash, Goh and Gary) would have?

I think you'll probably get the main bits posted by Ash-Serena on twitter or Dogasu on his site. Dephender can bring something up here if it's noteworthy enough.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
That one about what kind of wedding the featured characters (Ash, Goh and Gary) would have?

I think you'll probably get the main bits posted by Ash-Serena on twitter or Dogasu on his site. Dephender can bring something up here if it's noteworthy enough.

Ok, I translated that one. Not sure what you'd find "noteworthy", it's just Kobayashi goofing around, but here you are:

KOBAYASHI-SAN'S BOLD PREDICTIONS:
A SATOSHI & GO & SHIGERU JUNE BRIDE Q&A

Q: WHICH OF THE THREE DO YOU THINK IS MOST LIKELY TO GET MARRIED FIRST?
Surely that would be Satoshi! He's very straightforward, so if he fell in love with someone, he'd go straight for it, wouldn't he? He'd probably just go "You're the only one for me! Let's get married!" or something (laughs).

Q: WHAT KIND OF WEDDING DO YOU THINK EACH OF THE THREE SHOULD HAVE?
Shigeru: Definitely a super extravagant one. Have a huge ceremony! And if you're going to do this, I want you to absolutely dress to kill, with a white tuxedo and a red rose!
Satoshi: I'd like you to have a nice and cozy dinner with just the family.
Go: You can't get married before you realize your dream! I won't allow you to marry until you grow a bit, both physically and mentally! (laughs)

Q: WHAT KIND OF PARTNER WOULD THEY BE IF THEY GOT MARRIED?
Shigeru: I think he might be a sophisticated, yet kind, husband. He's very neat and punctual, so he might want his partner to operate on that same level. But in general, I think he'd be considerate and kind.
Satoshi: Satoshi is cheerful, kind and reliable, so I think he'll be a good father. I'm sure he'll raise a kind and loving family, but he's a bit of a scatterbrain, so he'll probably get scolded by his partner a lot too (laughs).
Go: Go still seems to act like a needy child sometimes, so maybe he'd act that way with his partner too?

Q: HOW WOULD THE HOUSEHOLD CHORES BE SPLIT?
Shigeru: He'd be doing the cooking. Since he's a researcher, I think he'd sometimes get the urge to cook some really elaborate and extremely delicious dishes using luxury ingredients... This would only be when he got in the mood for it, though (laughs).
Satoshi: I'd like him to clean the bathroom and toilet! That's the most difficult chore. And I want him to clean properly so no mold grows around the water.
Go: I want him to do the laundry, then dry it, take it in and fold it. Folding laundry is surprisingly hard, isn't it? But that's the sort of stuff Go seems to be good at, so I want him to do it!

Last edited:

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Shigeru: I think he might be a sophisticated, yet kind, husband. He's very neat and punctual, so he might want his partner to operate on that same level. But in general, I think he'd be considerate and kind.
Satoshi: Satoshi is cheerful, kind and reliable, so I think he'll be a good father. I'm sure he'll raise a kind and loving family, but he's a bit of a scatterbrain, so he'll probably get scolded by his partner a lot too (laughs).
Go: Go still seems to act like a needy child sometimes, so maybe he'd act that way with his partner too?
wow. They didn’t hold back at all calling for a needy child XD

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Her remarks about Ash were spot-on. I could see Ash having this kind of atitude if he ever figured out what love is and who he is romantically interested in lol

Still impressed you could read that page, Dephender. Some kanji looked unreadable when I tried to check it out before asking for a translation lol

Her remarks about Ash were spot-on. I could see Ash having this kind of atitude if he ever figured out what love is and who he is romantically interested in lol

Still impressed you could read that page, Dephender. Some kanji looked unreadable when I tried to check it out before asking for a translation lol
Yup, they got a potential future Ash exactly right lol

And yeah, as always, major thanks to Dephender, not sure what we'd do without him.

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes
Ok, I translated that one. Not sure what you'd find "noteworthy", it's just Kobayashi goofing around, but here you are:

KOBAYASHI-SAN'S BOLD PREDICTIONS:
A SATOSHI & GO & SHIGERU JUNE BRIDE Q&A

Q: WHICH OF THE THREE DO YOU THINK IS MOST LIKELY TO GET MARRIED FIRST?
Surely that would be Satoshi! He's very straightforward, so if he fell in love with someone, he'd go straight for it, wouldn't he? He'd probably just go "You're the only one for me! Let's get married!" or something (laughs).

Q: WHAT KIND OF WEDDING DO YOU THINK EACH OF THE THREE SHOULD HAVE?
Shigeru: Definitely a super extravagant one. Have a huge ceremony! And if you're going to do this, I want you to absolutely dress to kill, with a white tuxedo and a red rose!
Satoshi: I'd like you to have a nice and cozy dinner with just the family.
Go: You can't get married before you realize your dream! I won't allow you to marry until you grow a bit, both physically and mentally! (laughs)

Q: HOW WOULD THE HOUSEHOLD CHORES BE SPLIT?
Shigeru: He'd be doing the cooking. Since he's a researcher, I think he'd sometimes get the urge to cook some really elaborate and extremely delicious dishes using luxury ingredients... This would only be when he got in the mood for it, though (laughs).
Satoshi: I'd like him to clean the bathroom and toilet! That's the most difficult chore. And I want him to clean properly so no mold grows around the water.
Go: I want him to do the laundry, then dry it, take it in and fold it. Folding laundry is surprisingly hard, isn't it? But that's the sort of stuff Go seems to be good at, so I want him to do it!
Thanks for the translation.

So it's just her opinion and has nothing to do with canon?