• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
ash confessed his love for dawn in a song 11 years ago but even the pearlshippers aren't ready for that conversation
Wait, really? What song was it?

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
D

Deleted member 384931

Honestly how popular she is, it will be interesting. Especially how Serena grew and how Satoshi reacts to this. Maybe Satoshi is less dense and Serena more brave?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I don't think Satoshi/Ash is as dense as people think in XY. With a few notable exceptions, he shows an incredible amount of emotional intelligence/awareness when it comes to Serena.

D

Deleted member 384931

I don't think Satoshi/Ash is as dense as people think in XY. With a few notable exceptions, he shows an incredible amount of emotional intelligence/awareness when it comes to Serena.
After XY he only grew in it. Satoshi of all ppl said that Herracross x Pinser like each other

HAPPY AMOURSHIPPING DAY!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Observer

Mostly watching
Thought I'd stop by to wish all of you a happy Amourshipping Day, I remember on the day before the episode aired so many people on here was ready to call it a day, the most they expected was a confession from Serena and maybe a hi-five. Even a hug would have been too much knowing this series, that was pretty much it.

Once the episode aired, this thread was producing a new page every few seconds. They really did the impossible when she kissed Ash, it left me speechless to say the least.

Hard to believe that it's been 5 years now, I hope we get to see Serena again in the future. Until then I'm good for now.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Thought I'd stop by to wish all of you a happy Amourshipping Day, I remember on the day before the episode aired so many people on here was ready to call it a day, the most they expected was a confession from Serena and maybe a hi-five. Even a hug would have been too much knowing this series, that was pretty much it.

Once the episode aired, this thread was producing a new page every few seconds. They really did the impossible when she kissed Ash, it left me speechless to say the least.

Hard to believe that it's been 5 years now, I hope we get to see Serena again in the future. Until then I'm good for now.
Those were absolutely the days. Ash lost the league, Serena was departing, and everything just looked so bleak. There's a quote in my sig from the day before that was mostly frustrated sarcasm. I never could've imagined it would actually happen.

Happy AmourShipping Day everyone!

Observer

Mostly watching
Those were absolutely the days. Ash lost the league, Serena was departing, and everything just looked so bleak. There's a quote in my sig from the day before that was mostly frustrated sarcasm. I never could've imagined it would actually happen.

The Team Flare Arc and the episodes afterwards did make up for it, for me anyway.

Hey none of us was expecting a kiss, not even Ash. ;)

Talking to you, Epicocity, Red Phoenix, and of course, Omegaz and everyone else regularly was probably one of, if the not the best experience I had with the anime. The persistence of the " high hopes, low expectations " mantra and Omegaz regularly assuring us that something would come out of the ship as we speculated and discussed made from some great times

Truly, happy AmourShipping day and all of the memories of that time period and beyond!

Observer

Mostly watching
Talking to you, Epicocity, Red Phoenix, and of course, Omegaz and everyone else regularly was probably one of, if the not the best experience I had with the anime. The persistence of the " high hopes, low expectations " mantra and Omegaz regularly assuring us that something would come out of the ship as we speculated and discussed made from some great times

Truly, happy AmourShipping day and all of the memories of that time period and beyond!

It really was a rollercoaster back then with it's up's and downs and twists and turns.

SatoSere

Happy AmourShipping Day, everyone celebrating special moments on October 17, 27 and many days of each year. Pokémon (Anime) planning, preparing and detailing every day many open hopes in the return of Serena with Satoshi (Ash Ketchum) together will make the happiest stories in the lives of the people and fans of the world. Ash and Serena is a beautiful love couple developing their lives beyond the role of pokemon trainer, and that's wonderful because first they are a boy and a girl.

Happy AmourShipping Day, everyone celebrating special moments on October 17, 27 and many days of each year. Pokémon (Anime) preparing, detailing and planning every day many open hopes in the return of Serena with Satoshi (Ash Ketchum) together will make the happiest stories in the lives of the people and fans of the world. Ash and Serena are a beautiful love couple developing their lives beyond the role of pokemon trainer, and that's wonderful.
You are a couple days late

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Anyone else starting to worry that if Serena does end up appearing in the show, they'll just straight-up ignore stuff that might not be relevant to the saga? Even if she does appear, I'm starting to think they might ignore her feelings for Ash and her growth as a Performer, and maybe even poor Pancham. Beyond Sylveon (since Chloeharu's Eevee needs to see as many Eeveelutions as possible before deciding to not evolve) and maybe Fennekin, I'm not sure anything else about Serena will be brought up. At most, they might have her blush while thinking about Ash, so they can put it in the trailer and bait XY fans into watching.