• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

SatoSereFan224888

I am starting to lose hope Serena is returning in Journeys. Hate to say it but I fear something bad happened to her. However she could make a non-speaking cameo in the masters 8 as a spectator honestly this Ash isn't the same Ash she knew and loved from Kalos. This Ash is the total opposite. Immature, childish headstrong.

SatoSere

At this point there are many years of waiting, progress of the stories going to be the premiere of Serena's first official return with Satoshi, later their visual memories (flash backs), special chapters memories, etc. Also because it is the first time in a long time that everybody are going to see Serena's new evolution in the anime again: life, new look (hair growth/change and hairstyle, new outfits and blue ribbon "ash gif" with her), gets Female Pikachu♀ (from Viridian Forest), Key Stone’s magic with Mega Stone & Mega Evolution, pokémon, dreams and love relationship with Satoshi.

There are many open hopes in the first Serena (Serena)'s return going to be in the most important moments supporting and closely accompanying her boyfriend that she loves the most in her life and the world: Satoshi (Ash Ketchum). Serena continues to fight and will never give up on her feelings and her love for Ash!, vice versa, Ash in love with Serena. This meeting of Satoshi and Serena will be very special and expected by everybody.

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Currently watching the entire Pokémon anime
At this point there are many years of waiting, progress of the stories going to be the premiere of Serena's first official return with Satoshi, later their visual memories (flash backs), special chapters memories, etc. Also because it is the first time in a long time that everybody are going to see Serena's new evolution in the anime again: life, new look (hair growth/change and hairstyle, new outfits and blue ribbon "ash gif" with her), gets Female Pikachu♀ (from Viridian Forest), Key Stone’s magic with Mega Stone & Mega Evolution, pokémon, dreams and love relationship with Satoshi.

There are many open hopes in the first Serena (Serena)'s return going to be in the most important moments supporting and closely accompanying her boyfriend that she loves the most in her life and the world: Satoshi (Ash Ketchum). Serena continues to fight and will never give up on her feelings and her love for Ash!, vice versa, Ash in love with Serena. This meeting of Satoshi and Serena will be very special and expected by everybody.
With the current direction the anime is going, I doubt that will happen. I would love it if it did though.

SatoSere

On a special day like today 11/21, Satoshi (Ash Ketchum) and Serena (Serena) are in a significant moment of their lives developing their feelings and love since their childhood together in Pallet Town. In Pokemon is desirable to confirm Serena is a native of Kanto where she was born and lives her childhood in her neighborhood of Pallet Town with Satoshi.
Ash-and-Serena-image-ash-and-serena-36573216-600-871.jpg

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
On a special day like today 11/21, Satoshi (Ash Ketchum) and Serena (Serena) are in a significant moment of their lives developing their feelings and love since their childhood together in Pallet Town. In Pokemon is desirable to confirm Serena is a native of Kanto where she was born and lives her childhood in her neighborhood of Pallet Town with Satoshi.
Ash-and-Serena-image-ash-and-serena-36573216-600-871.jpg

Was it ever said that Serena was born and raised in Kanto? I was under the impression she was just in the region for a short time for camp, which Bulbapedia says as well.

Was it ever said that Serena was born and raised in Kanto? I was under the impression she was just in the region for a short time for camp, which Bulbapedia says as well.
No, SatoSere just likes to post his headcanon/wishes in a way that makes it seem like they're either something that has already happened, or will certainly happen pretty soon. Probably just miscommunication.