• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

funny how they literally made the 30 sec reunion the main focus of the whole title, it shows they know what the fans want the most.
They should’ve done two separate episodes, one with Chloe and Serena and one with Ash and Serena
Ash and Serena better get an episode to themselves after the masters 8 or I’m coming after the writers because JN105 set up a longer meeting

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
The English dub title won't change anything in the context of the episode. Ash and Serena will still meet at the last minute. It's not like they are changing anything major. XY59 was titled "Under the pledging tree" in the english dub but Ash and Serena still had their supposed first date ( at least according to Serena)

Heekful

They should’ve done two separate episodes, one with Chloe and Serena and one with Ash and Serena
Ash and Serena better get an episode to themselves after the masters 8 or I’m coming after the writers because JN105 set up a longer meeting

Prepare your flight to Japan then because this has 0% chances of happening now, there's like 5-6 non announced episodes left and Ash vs Leon will most likely be 3 episodes.

Like I said a thousand of times I'm not even mad because I expected this and I'm glad we've at least got to see Serena again and that they both met because they could've EASILY not do any of this, I'm just grateful at this point.

Prepare your flight to Japan then because this has 0% chances of happening now, there's like 5-6 non announced episodes left and Ash vs Leon will most likely be 3 episodes.

Like I said a thousand of times I'm not even mad because I expected this and I'm glad we've at least got to see Serena again and that they both met because they could've EASILY not do any of this, I'm just grateful at this point.
If they tease something and not follow through (Ash winning Kalos) then I become really mad.
Prepare me to go on a massive rant when JN ends unless Ash and Serena’s kid is the protag of SV

This is so true (pain.) from twitter:

Cant wait for Haven Paschall to sound like the character has actually grown up while Sarah continues to make Ash sound 10

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I'm inclined to believe that Ash vs Leon will have only 2 episodes, primarily because, a) as you just said, only 5-6 unannounced episodes left, and b), I 100% expect Ash to lose, perhaps 6-4 or even 6-3 if they want the battle to be believable.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Got Ash after the paid gems multi, a daily, one single (did in case I had to spark I've learned after Sygna Ethan's banner) and 3 multis.

Since I'm extremely biased towards the character I simply candied him all the way to 5/5. Yeah, I know 3/5 is money but my favorite deserves everything.

Only reason he is not level 150 yet is because the new level cap unlock kind of suck.
Sorry , I couldn't resist
5Pe6Ad5.jpg
Come on Ash, say something don't be shy ! She's looking at you bro
Seems like the two characters talking happen when you put them on a specific position in the team line up. I think it's second and third slot. Not sure though.

Anyway, the team I'm currently using is Ash, Dawn, Lucas and Cynthia. Far from optimal but at least they cover all kind of items and have no drops.

Team B is the one where I'm using more serious strats to max the cache thingies (SS Leon, SS Lusamine, SSR Cynthia and Anni N)

Satoshi no masara

Apparently, Ash's weakness is Serena (Serena wears the pants in the relationship and the dominant one confirmed)
301837644_5957941337567482_30319884679387284_n.jpg

Got Ash after the paid gems multi, a daily, one single (did in case I had to spark I've learned after Sygna Ethan's banner) and 3 multis.

Since I'm extremely biased towards the character I simply candied him all the way to 5/5. Yeah, I know 3/5 is money but my favorite deserves everything.

Only reason he is not level 150 yet is because the new level cap unlock kind of suck.

Seems like the two characters talking happen when you put them on a specific position in the team line up. I think it's second and third slot. Not sure though.

Anyway, the team I'm currently using is Ash, Dawn, Lucas and Cynthia. Far from optimal but at least they cover all kind of items and have no drops.

Team B is the one where I'm using more serious strats to max the cache thingies (SS Leon, SS Lusamine, SSR Cynthia and Anni N)
lmao, if I hadn't gotten Ash with the scout points, I would have spent more as well like with Sygna Serena

I have Ash in the middle and Serena on the right. Not sure how significant that is but whenever I check on them, they'd often talk to each other leaving poor Leaf doing all the labor herself. lol, didn't really care much about what each one can cover, so long as Ash and Serena are in the same team, that's all that matters to me, lmao. Well, there's still the B team to do the serious work anyways.

Last edited:

AARTX

Dead inside…
Y’know it’s funny how Ash would get along with Rosa with how they’re both pokemon battle fanatics and how they jump into a pokemon battle the first chance that they get. Also Ash x Leaf is possible now kekw

Maybe putting Ash into Masters was the real threat to Amour all along LMAO.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I managed to get SS Red after one daily, a single and a multi. Crazy luck this time.

Now, I wait for a hypothetical colab with the manga where they'll release Yellow with an OP supportchu

Y’know it’s funny how Ash would get along with Rosa with how they’re both pokemon battle fanatics and how they jump into a pokemon battle the first chance that they get.
I think you meant Hilda?

You know, the more I think about, the more I'm convinced if DeNA ever includes anime!Serena in the game, we'd get a far more satisfying story than even the show would pull off

A song that fits the ship and Ash’s feelings towards Serena: Language of the Heart by David Wilcox.

Satoshi no masara

Ash interacting with other PokeMas characters that he never travelled with before would be nice. I actually see him being closer to Rosa with how much of a battle freak the two of them are. That said, I don't see this being a "threat" to amour. PokeMas has never implied any romance and if anything the game tries to be as neutral when it comes to character relationships.

DeNA is likely keeping Ash away from his travelling companion's counterparts to avoid having to address any relationships he have with them, Serena in particular. It's also so that they can avoid digging deeper on how Ash made it to Pasio.

Last edited:

SatoSereFan224888

So I saw on Instagram that Serena is confirmed to return in an upcoming episode. But it didn’t say if she will speak at all or will make a brief cameo watching Ash’s battle. I’d think she will return for Ash’s match against Leon by his side as his biggest supporter.

Heekful

So I saw on Instagram that Serena is confirmed to return in an upcoming episode. But it didn’t say if she will speak at all or will make a brief cameo watching Ash’s battle. I’d think she will return for Ash’s match against Leon by his side as his biggest supporter.

Ah yes Instagram... If I listened to Instagram, Twitter, Youtube etc , Serena should have been back like 17 or 18 time between 2017 and 2022. Truly a reliable source.

Ash interacting with other PokeMas characters that he never travelled with before would be nice. I actually see him being closer to Rosa with how much of a battle freak the two of them are. That said, I don't see this being a "threat" to amour. PokeMas has never implied any romance and if anything the game tries to be as neutral when it comes to character relationships.

DeNA is likely keeping Ash away from his travelling companion's counterparts to avoid having to address any relationships he have with them, Serena in particular. It's also so that they can avoid digging deeper on how Ash made it to Pasio.

At least DeNA made him acknowledge his past companions during one of the Pokemon center interaction, I found that really sweet and it made me instantly think about May , Brock and especially Serena.

That moment when DeNA handles Ash better than the anime ever did

SatoSereFan224888

Ah yes Instagram... If I listened to Instagram, Twitter, Youtube Serena should have been back like 17 or 18 time between 2017 and 2022. Truly a reliable source.
But apparently this is legit. I guess she’s being kept for a surprise.

Satoshi no masara

Yes yes because instgram is the most reliable source of information.

Joke aside, it's likely we see Serena and the rest of Ash's friends, though the least we can hope for is them watching his match. I'm all for Serena watching Ash and cheering in person but I'm not holding my hopes up.

Ah yes Instagram... If I listened to Instagram, Twitter, Youtube etc , Serena should have been back like 17 or 18 time between 2017 and 2022. Truly a reliable source.

At least DeNA made him acknowledge his past companions during one of the Pokemon center interaction, I found that really sweet and it made me instantly think about May , Brock and especially Serena.

That moment when DeNA handles Ash better than the anime ever did
This was actually a nice little detail. I say it's in his character so they really did a great job reflecting that in the game.