• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

Ghyst

Rowlet Enthusiast
Leaked image of Ash and Serena in Paldea together
a434etK.jpg

No but really, I hope everyone's having a good time playing Pokemon SV. It's been a blast for me, glitch or not. Still pretending these two are Ash and Serena on an adventure in Paldea together just goofing around after becoming the World champion and no. 1 Coordinator
That does look like serena tho

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Loosing hope, but don't give up til its over
So do you think that Ash and Serena will get together this series? Will they talk in person? What will they talk about?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Because of everything in this thread, I'm now associating Wiglet with Cricket.

I say people should ship them

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Because of everything in this thread, I'm now associating Wiglet with Cricket.

I say people should ship them
We’ve had shipping wars during my time in this forum, but I don’t think we ever had meta shipping.

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Loosing hope, but don't give up til its over

Heekful

I love how there’s one guy that is like « Look Serena’s votes got removed , she’s not so popular after all !!! » (even tho she still has more votes than all the others) and then few hours later there’s Masters EX dropping a SECOND Serena Master Fest out of nowhere which make her at the same level as Cynthia in term of popularity (since Cynthia was the only character that had 2 Master Fair).

Haters are really funny they keep getting L.

Now I wish Serena could get a shiny Froakie in the anime or something, I always loved the Serena & Greninja pairing, more than Delphox honestly.

michael147

With best wishes
I would like to hear your realistic opinions...

How many of you would agree that Serena's crush was actually a big problem for your pairing? She was in her shell and with that couldn't get Satoshi's love.

In my opinion, to be a real contender for Satoshi's reciprocation she needed to set herself to give him more than she expected to get from him and be less timid and just be herself around him, and be more in sync with him. But as far as I see, she set herself otherwise most of the XY... What was in episode 862 underlines what I am talking about.
DP87.jpg

DP113.jpg

DP186.jpg

She could follow him, nobody stopped her.

The kiss was something I clapped to Serena for because then she had guts but she lost time earlier. It was her step in the right direction, and you can hope she still works on herself that way.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...