• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
This will age poorly and by the anime’s 50th anniversary, we’ll be hearing how in spite of Ash and Serena reuniting again, naysayers will be convinced that they’ll never see each other again the next time.
And at that point, they won’t have to worry about VA availability because they’ll have all been replaced by sound-a-like AIs that don’t cost anything, enabling Ash to finally have his reunion with Cilan while Alain and Chloe go on their honeymoon in Alola…

/kidding

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
And at that point, they won’t have to worry about VA availability because they’ll have all been replaced by sound-a-like AIs that don’t cost anything, enabling Ash to finally have his reunion with Cilan while Alain and Chloe go on their honeymoon in Alola…

/kidding
I understood that reference. And while they're there, they get to meet Clemont, Lisia and their child to congratulate them for their wedding.

This will age poorly and by the anime’s 50th anniversary, we’ll be hearing how in spite of Ash and Serena reuniting again, naysayers will be convinced that they’ll never see each other again the next time.
And that’s the point. There’ll be no progress for Amour in 25 years and the ship will still have no resolution

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
And that’s the point. There’ll be no progress for Amour in 25 years and the ship will still have no resolution

How insecure are you about Amourshipping? I'm willing to bet that if Ash and Serena got married and then Ash has to go to another region to take the next step as Pokemon Master, you'll still be insisting that Amour made no progression or resolution.

Ash just mentioned the summer camp (but no Serena) and then THE POLIWAG appeared
OMG

Lol it's funny how I got mad at Cricket for constantly posting Serena appears?! For each episode but for the episode I do get mad at Cricket for, she ends up freaking appearing in a flashback sequence :p
Good job @cricketlaxwolvesbandy lmao :p
Keep it up so that Amourshipping becomes canon

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I bet Serena would be super proud of Ash for winning Pokémon World Coronation series. Now that Ash became a new monarch, I wish for him to marry Serena. I don’t mind the time skip.

I bet Serena would be super proud of Ash for winning Pokémon World Coronation series. Now that Ash became a new monarch, I wish for him to marry Serena. I don’t mind the time skip.
Same. But that probably won’t happen unfortunately, especially for the next series

Go away please. Your behaviour is getting ridiculous.

Anyway, feels nice to be the ones getting an unexpected appearance for a change.
Because I keep repeating the same stuff over and over again?
Ok. I’ll try to change. I’ll shut up about the Amour stuff because it’s clear that’s not happening.

SatoSere

Pokémon jp, director and staff have officially declared that Satoshi and Serena are going to become a canonical love couple with many possibilities open in their romantic development, life, dreams and many things. SatoSere has xtraordinary potential to give deep and representative meanings in the pokemon world (anime, manga, games and more) towards everybody.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Pokémon jp, director and staff have officially declared that Satoshi and Serena are going to become a canonical love couple with many possibilities open in their romantic development, life, dreams and many things. SatoSere has xtraordinary potential to give deep and representative meanings in the pokemon world (anime, manga, games and more) towards everybody.
lol man headcanons are one thing but you can't just come in here saying anipoke staff declared AmourShipping canon like that

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Serena should have never gone to Hoenn. She should have sticked by Ash’s side and went with him to Alola and so on and so forth

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Do you have any source for this?

Heekful

Do you have any source for this?

They’re most likely talking about the (totally legit) Yajima’s interview from December 2016. As an Amourshipper myself I find it so annoying when people still use this irrelevant interview to justify their behaviors… please move on , as much as I appreciate Yajima he’s not involved with the anime anymore so his words don’t matter.