• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping Thread V3

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Did anyone see the parallels between Ash twisting his ankle in todays episode and Serena hurting her ankle/Ash hurting his ankle by falling down the cliff in XY
Beartic is Ash’s true love?

Beartic is Ash’s true love?
No it’s an Amourshipping reference. Imagine if Serena was there to help him back up.

masdog

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
No it’s an Amourshipping reference. Imagine if Serena was there to help him back up.
I know it's annoying that we're dry on amour content right now but not everything has to be related amour

If she doesn’t appear with Ash again, Serena only getting 30 seconds of interaction with Ash is so unfair

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
You should appreciate she at least got any reunion. With May it is impossible.
at least may have spent a lot of interactions with ash after her initial departure the same can't be said about Serena and max

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
You should appreciate she at least got any reunion. With May it is impossible.
May already got an entire arc of interactions when she returned in the past, and her return now isn't possible because of an out-of-universe issue and not because the staff are too cowardly, blatantly incompetent or apathic to commit to something in-universe.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
the staff are too cowardly, blatantly incompetent or apathic to commit to something in-universe
I don't think that's the case they just have other priorities and the covid situation of JN ruined the pacing.

masdog

It’s funny because the Pokeshipping thread is doing the same exact thing with today’s episode
You’re a brave, brave person…

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
I'm right about the full on commitment part though. Prove how I'm overthinking anything on that.
not really but you're kinda right on the incompetent part

Last edited: